SOLACE

Af Kainat204

"I was a vagabond Jungkook then I found home in you but you ambushed it with your betrayal." -Kim Taehyung "... Mere

Introduction
Chapter-1
Chap-2
chap- 3
Chap-4
Chap-5
Chap-6
Chap-7
Chap-8
Chap-9
Chap-10
Chap-11
Chap-12
Chap-13
Chap-14
Chap-15
Chap- 16
Chap-18
Chap-19
Chap-20
Chap-21
Chap- 22
Chap- 23
Chap- 24
Chap- 25
Chap- 26
Chapter- 27
Chap-28
Chap-29
Chap-30
Chap-31
Chap-32
Chap-33
Chap-34 (M)
Chap-35
Chap-36
chap-37
Chap-38 (M)
Chap-39
Chap-40
Chap-41
Chap-42
Chap-43
Chap-44
Chap-45
Chap-46
Chap-47
Final chap
Epilogue
POLL

Chap-17

3.1K 161 12
Af Kainat204

Darkness blanketed the mysteries of day in Seoul city leading people to their humble abodes, letting silence break through the noisy and busy streets of Seoul.When most of the people were afraid of darkness, Taehyung himself doesn't know what was so enticing about the darkness and silence of the night.

All he knew ,it soothes his weary mind and makes his wounded heart feel at ease.So he decided to drive to the suburbs of Seoul, treating his eyes with the enchanting view of Seoul at night.Bottled up in his own thoughts , he was driving with one hand and kept his other elbow against the window rubbing his temple slowly to alleviate his headache.

When he was travelling aimlessly, he suddenly pressed his brakes, making him jerk forward,almost colliding with the windscreen of the car.He had to press the brakes because a little child around 12 to 13 carrying another infant in his arms was trying to cross the road. The older child didn't notice and was about to crash into Taehyung's car if he didn't press his brakes on time.

The child froze at his spot and looked at the car with his eyes widened and mouth hung low from shock. Taehyung quickly got out of his car and hugged the child along with the kid to make him recover from the shock.

He gently cupped his cheeks and looked for any injury and his eyes travelled to the kid who was laying limp in the older's arm.

He asked the older boy what happened and why he was roaming around with another child.

" This is my sister,ajusshi ,she is not opening her eyes and also not moving,"

The older child replied meekly and a few drops of tears rolled down his cheeks.Taehyung's heart squeezed hearing that and he quickly took the infant in his arms checking if the baby was still breathing and had fever or not.The infant had slight fever.

Taehyung kneeled ,holding the infant with his one arm and with his other arm caressed the boy's cheek lovingly and asked,

" Where is your parents' baby?Why are you roaming alone in the night.?"

The boy looked down and a fresh batch of tears started to flow immediately and Taehyung buried the boy's head on his neck.

He asked again, " What happened baby?" The boy sniffed and replied,

" I have no parents,they died and I live alone with my sister on the streets.When I felt my sister was burning , I asked for help from people but no one helped me.So I was trying to go to the hospital."

Taehyung felt a mixture of dejection and vexation overtaking his heart.He couldn't fathom the hardship these two little angels had to go through and how everyone turned a deaf ear to these poor souls.Without any delay , Taehyung made the boy sit on his car and put the infant on the boy's lap securing them with the seatbelt and rushed to his hospital.

Taehyung looked at the boy softly and patted his head,

" Don't worry bub , I am a doctor and I will help your sister."

Hearing Taehyung's words, instead of being happy the child pulled a long face and Taehyung asked him why he was sad.

" I don't have money ajusshi, but please save my sister.I promise I will work for you ,clean your house ,clean your shoes whatever you want me to do.Just save my sister,"

the boy pleaded with Taehyung and breaking Tae's heart into a million of pieces. He kept on looking at the innocent face of the boy who was determined to save his sister at any cost.

At such a tender age ,instead of playing and studying , he had to think about earning money.He always thought life was cruel to him but after seeing them ,his pain felt like a drop of water in the ocean. He thought there were more children like him suffering and thriving daily to make their ends meet. At that moment he decided to do something to improve the situation.

He again caressed the boy's cheek who was expectantly looking at Taehyung with so much hope and waiting for an answer.He gave a soft smile and said,

" You do not have to give me money or anything angel, just smile for me , hmmm?"

The boy's eyes instantly started to shine hearing his words and he smiled brightly for Taehyung making his heart drowning in relief.

After 15 minutes , they reached the hospital and without wasting a time he took the infant girl to the ER and asked one nurse to wash and feed the older kid and to check if he was injured or not.

It was around 10 pm , when Jungkook was in the parking lot of the hospital after completing some paperwork .He frowned when he saw Taehyung's car in the parking lot because Taehyung usually leaves by 8 .

For some reason he was feeling uneasy so without sparing a thought he went to the reception and asked if Taehyung had any important surgery scheduled or not.

The receptionist said no but informed him about the children's case.Jungkook hurtled towards the ER but paused , when he saw Taehyung smiling at the older child whispering something to his ear and giving him a big bar of chocolate.A fond smile made its way to Jungkook's face but soon distress took over him.His eyes landed on the other balled fist of Taehyung on his side.

At once Jungkook understood , Taehyung was trying to suppress his discomfort and faking his smile. It was Taehyung's old habit to ball his fist, digging his nails in his palm ,almost bruising it to be able to contain his emotions and stopping himself from bursting out or crying in front of people.

Jungkook saw Taehyung hastened towards his cabin after talking to the child and Jungkook followed him with worry etched on his forehead.

Entering the cabin , Taehyung closed the door with a loud thud ,taking off his white coat and rushed to the wash basin in the corner of his cabin.He splashed cold water on his face to evade a torturous memory and balled both of his fists digging his nails on his palm with force to stop himself from falling apart.

He was shivering and he was almost getting a panic attack.He flinched when his door was opened with a bang and a panic -stricken Jungkook dashed towards him.

" What happened Tae? Are you okay?"

Jungkook asked with concern.

Taehyung's back was facing him and Taehyung took a deep breath to answer,

" Leave me alone, Jungkook, " Taehyung tried to be stern.

" No, " Jungkook refuted immediately.

Taehyung groaned, he didn't have the energy to deal with Jungkook.

" Please Jungkook, "

Taehyung lowered his tone and begged, turning around to look at Jungkook with pleading eyes. Taehyung's eyes and nose became red because of the cold water and his face became pale. Jungkook's heart ached seeing Taehyung like that .

" I won't leave you in this condition,never! Just tell me what happened. Why are you acting like this?" 

Jungkook stated with authority but irking Taehyung.

Taehyung screamed , " I don't need your fucking sympathy so ....." Taehyung couldn't complete his sentence as Jungkook shushed Taehyung pressing his index finger on Tae's petal-like lips.

Tae frowned but Jungkook pulled him into his embrace. Taehyung himself didn't know he needed this hug so much, his trembling body relaxed in Jungkook's hold and his smell and warmth wrapped him with calmness.

Without saying anything Jungkook bent a little picking up Tae by holding his thighs and Tae without a hesitation wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist and buried his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook sat on the sofa with Tae on his lap, straddling him and Jungkook took tissue from the side table and wiped the droplets from Tae's face with utmost love and care. He threw the tissue in the bin and cupped his face, removing his hair from his forehead to look at his face properly and cupped his face. They kept looking at each other as if nothing mattered to them except each other.

Jungkook placed a chaste kiss on Tae's forehead , then on both of his eyes and asked softly as if he was talking to a baby,

" Are you okay bub?"

Taehyung nodded, his heart skipping a beat because of the nickname and sudden burst of affection.

" Do you want to talk about it?"

Jungkook again asked ,trying not to force Taehyung . Taehyung nodded in disagreement and buried his face in Jungkook's neck and wrapped his hands tightly around Jungkook who also tightened his hold, kissing Taehyung's hair .

Today, all day long Taehyung tried his best to elude every word, every touch of Jungkook from today's morning because he didn't want to get deceived again. He wanted to stay away from Jungkook as much as possible and tried not to fall for his words because Jungkook trampled over his trust and love as if it meant nothing 3 years ago.

Taehyung knew he won't find peace anywhere or in anyone except Jungkook because he was irrevocably in love with him and he cursed himself and his stupid heart a zillion times for it.He always tried not to love anyone more than himself or his self respect but Jungkook was simply irresistible.Hard for him to accept but he was weak for Jungkook and Jungkook only.

However, at that moment he feared will Jungkook ever look at him the same way or hold him the same way as today when he will get to know about the truth.The truth why he acted like this today.Will Taehyung ever be able to tell Jungkook the truth with his own lips?Taehyung didn't know so he decided to hold Jungkook a little more and enjoyed the moment while it lasted .

Jungkook toyed with Taehyung's emotions , blamed him ,called him names, injured his heart beyond repair but also at the end of the day he knew will find solace in Jungkook's arms only.

#######

Here is another update ! Hope , you are liking the story.

Please vote so that I can get the motivation to write and complete this story !!

Don't forget to share your thoughts !!

*Also double update today*

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

555K 14K 21
A workaholic.. And a playboy that's what makes the reputation of Kim Taehyung. He lives his life the way he wants.. On his rules Jeon Jungkook works...
57.6K 2.5K 44
An arranged marriage brought them together and then fix two broken hearts. Kim taehyung a popular fashion designer who has a son as a result of rap...
21.2K 1.1K 25
Two person were happily married and living their life peacefully everything was fine but everything shattered one day.....they had to part their way ...
488K 24.1K 27
[Completed] This is a love/hate story between a young CEO Jeon Jungkook and his poor secretary Kim Taehyung. They met and became each other's wors...