The Red Typhoons (Naruto Fanf...

By Ryushuu1412

The Fourth Shinobi War is getting worst and the world is completely destroyed. Naruto is the only one left af... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 13

966 36 1
By Ryushuu1412

Hiruzen was signing a few more paperwork when someone knock on his office door. "Come in," he replied and the door opened revealing a defying gravity silver hair of Kakashi.

The jounin walked in and bow slightly at his leader, "You called, Hokage-sama?" Kakashi speak after closing the door. Hiruzen looked up from his work and smile at his shinobi. But then, he noticed the change on the copy-nin.

He frown, "Kakashi, what happened to your eye?" he asked. Kakashi blinked at the question and touch his eye. "Ah, Natsuki fixed it with the seal. Making it can turned it on and off, like Uchiha do." he explained casually.

The Hokage eye widened, "I'm guessing the tattoo under your eye is the seal?" questioned him again. Kakashi nodded at his leader in confirmation.

Hiruzen whistled, "That such a huge feat to make a tattoo seal like that. I can now see that he really is a fuinjutsu master, just like he claimed. Even my student, can't make such a feat like this." said the Hokage praising Natsuki's skill of fuinjutsu.

Kakashi was beamed at the praised from his leader to his boyfriend. And the Hokage saw that and chuckled, already knowing what kind of relationship the two have.

Composing himself, he looked at his subordinate. "Anyway, Kakashi. I'm calling here is because I heard from Asuma that Natsuki contacted you and you was off somewhere after that. Judging by the seal, I'm guessing you two met with each other, am I right?"

Kakashi nodded in confirmation, Hiruzen take out his pipe and inhale. "May I ask, what the two of you talk about? If you don't mind, of course. I don't want to interfere your love life."

Kakashi inwardly raised an eyebrow, 'Then this is not interfered enough?' thought the Hatake. Shrugged, he answer his leader, "Nothing much Hokage-sama, Natsuki was asking if we can establish a polygamy relationship, so I had to go and talked to him and his other partner if we can make a compromise between each other."

The Hokage hummed, "I see. And the other partner, it's Uchiha Shisui. I presume?" Kakashi nodded again in confirmation. Hiruzen smile softly with fondness, "I'm glad. Natsuki deserved all of this, he have been through a lot ever since the death of his parents."

This intrigued Kakashi, he don't know much about Natsuki past other then his clan history and abilities. So he want to know more about his lover, but then he against it since he want to know it from Natsuki himself, rather then someone else. So, he held himself back to ask the Hokage about Natsuki.

"Well then, Hokage-sama. Is that all?" question Kakashi. Hiruzen nodded and dismissed him, Kakashi nodded and said his goodnight to his leader.

XXXX

Few months later...

"The house are all done, Hokage-sama." said the chubby contractor at the Kage. Hiruzen nodded, "Good work, Matsuka-san. I'm appreciate your talents and hard work for making this excellent house in the nick of time for this past few months, here is your full payment. You are dismissed now."

The chubby contractor, Matsuka look at the money that was given and drool at the sight of it. Thanking the Hokage, he then left the office.

Hiruzen was chilling after the contractor left, smoking with his pipe. "Since the house was done, I should inform Natsuki about it." mumbled himself and take out the paper to write a message to surrogate son.

He already knew where Natsuki actually came from. A year ago, the white haired man came to him and reveal himself as Uzumaki Naruto; his surrogate grandson. Telling him the reason why he here and how. The claimed time traveller, explain everything of what happened to the future, even showing him the glimpse of the memories to proof his point.

After that, they discuss of how to fix the future little by little. Making a cover story for Natsuki to let him claim as Konoha shinobi and let the white head make his mission outside of the village wall.

Anyway, back to the scrip...

Sending the letter through hawk, he pray for Natsuki wellbeing and hope to see him again to discuss their next strategies plan.

XXXX

"Are we really doing this, Natsu? What if we get caught?" asked Shisui to his boyfriend warily while they were sneaking into Kumo's shrine.

"Oh, don't be a baby. I'm sure we don't, trust me. Please have more faint on your stealth, Sui. I didn't train you for that to be having such little faint on it," replied Natsuki in faint voice, making sure no one heard them and keep continued their plan.

"But, do we really have to retrieve Hyuuga Hizashi's body? I mean, I know that we don't want Kumo to get their hands on Byakugan, but still..." whispered Shisui in concern and doubt. Natsuki rolled his eyes at his partner but keep himself quiet when he felt a presence near them. Giving a signal to his partner, they hide their presence completely with the add of Natsuki suppressor seal to keep their chakra from being detected from any sensor in the vicinity.

They slipped unseen over the wall surrounding the shrine, passing by the lax guards placed at the entrance. White hair tucked neatly away, the black and violet-clad nin and his companion quickly sped into the interior of the shrine, pausing only long enough to deactivated the simple seals placed around the small building housing the body of Hyuuga Hizashi.

For someone as hated as the Hyuuga Clan Head's brother, the man really did get quite a resting place. Natsuki supposed this had more to do with the fact that they simply wanted to flaunt the fact that they had Hizashi's body while ignoring the fact that they had failed to get their hand on Hyuuga Hiashi.

Either way, while the shrine was simple enough, the place was also built quite elegantly, trees planted on either side of the shrine with statues lines up on either side of the path. The red paint colouring the roof was well-maintained as well, and the grass surrounding the shrine was well-kept.

No torches were lit inside the shrine which made Natsuki and Shisui's work that much easier. Reaching the dust-covered coffin in which Hizashi had been laid out. Natsuki noted the somewhat complex seal on the lid.

Natsuki frowned, this was not the seal he had come across in his former life. That seal had just been placed on the coffin for keeping the corpse from decomposing. A simple enough seal. This one...

"Natsuki, what's wrong?" asked Shisui in whisper when he sees the frown marring on his lover face. "Something not right with this seal. Hold on!" whispered the white lock back and lean in closer, studying the symbols that made up the seal. When he had retrieved Hizashi's body with Neji in the other timeline, he had been seventeen, six years from now in this current timeline. Why would the seal on a dead body be different between the two times?

His indigo eyes suddenly focused on the centre of the seal, a swirls of symbols that defined suspended life. Suspended life? The only reason that would be here...

With a mental curse, Natsuki silently pulled out a piece of paper, ink and a brush. "What is it, Natsuki?" asked Shisui again upon seeing how ruthless his boyfriend is. Natsuki didn't replied and keep doing his work. He really, really hoped this wasn't what he thought it was. He had worked with Life Suspension Seals before, having coming across them when going through Sasori's heart container. He knew how to counter it.

A few minutes later, he slapped the counter seal on top of the coffin. A brief flash of chakra lit the coffin lid before the ink on the both seals disappeared. Quietly, Natsuki lifted the lid of the coffin, putting it aside carefully before taking a deep breath and looking inside.

He and Shisui stared. Watching the gentle rise and fall of Hyuuga Hizashi's chest as their mind raced at this new turn of events. "Uh, Natsuki? My eyes didn't deceived me aren't they? Because I clearly see Hizashi's chest rise and fall like he was still breathing and alive." said Shisui hysterical.

Natsuki rolled his eyes at the frantic raven and sighed in resignation. Looking at the unconscious man again. The man had clearly been dead when he and Neji had gone to fetch the body. Clearly. Which meant Kumo or someone else had killed the man sometime before he had turned seventeen.

He leaned closer and noted the familiar thin scar marring the man's throat, a calculated cut for murdering prisoners.

Obviously, they had planned on killing him, someone had figured out what the Hyuuga's curse seal would do once the man was dead, someone else had then managed to save him and then had Hizashi preserved until they could figure out how to break the curse seal.

Natsuki scoffed. He had figured that out by the time he had turned sixteen. Apparently, one had a lot of free time on their hands when infiltrating enemy countries. He had spent an entire year in Iwa and had managed to figure out both the Caged Bird Seal and Orochimaru's curse seal. Not bad for a fifteen-year-old.

Anyway, they probably should take the man with them and bring him back to Konoha before someone came in to check. "Come on, help me take him out from there! We need to get out of here before someone notice something wrong. After that, we can think of what should we do next. I will be putting my clone to replace Hizashi so they won't notice he was gone." instructed the white lock intensely.

Shisui broke from his phase of shock and nodded, helping carrying the older Hyuuga while letting Natsuki do the rest.

After the white haired done putting his clone that took an appearance of the older Hyuuga and put the Life Suspension seal back to it place, he grabbed his boyfriend that carrying the older man on his back and hiraishin them all to where he left his mark, outside the Kumo village wall, behind the mountain. And with a flash, their gone without leaving any trace of them behind.

Tbc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848K 23.4K 57
Naruto won the battle against Madara. The catch? He was the only one left...In a desperate attempt to save everyone and protect the Ninja world, he a...
1.1M 51.5K 73
The war is over. Yet, only one left alive is her. A girl, they never paid enough attention to. A girl, who is to be sent in time and change the whole...
174K 4.8K 58
THIS NEEDS A REVISION. ILL COMPLETE THE DANZŌ ARC BUT THEN ILL TAKE A LONG BREAK ON THIS TO FIX CHAPTERS AND INCONSISTENCES AND ALSO MAKE THIS STORY...
154 3 50
The 4th Great Shinobi War has ended, and Gaara is starting to wonder how the nations will maintain their fragile peace without a common enemy. He's d...