The Red Typhoons (Naruto Fanf...

By Ryushuu1412

The Fourth Shinobi War is getting worst and the world is completely destroyed. Naruto is the only one left af... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 12

972 32 1
By Ryushuu1412

"What do you mean by 'the world is in danger', Natsuki?" asked Kakashi in disbelieve.

After he asked that, Shisui came out from the bathroom, "Okay, Natsuki. The bath is ready, you can go in now." said the raven neutrally, didn't notice the atmosphere turning dark between Kakashi and Natsuki.

Natsuki turn his head to his other lover and give grateful smile, "Thank you, Shisui. I will be going in now." Turning back to Kakashi, he give an apologetic smile, "Let's talked about this after I took the bath, I have something to tell you both." said the time traveller with composure tone and look at the both of his lover in resolve. The two nodded in understand and Natsuki goes to pick his changed clothes and into the bath.

Time skip...

When Natsuki come back, refreshed and warm, he walked toward where his lovers are and saw Shisui were cooking while Kakashi was reading his usual book with orange cover. Natsuki snorted, knowing what contain of the book is but didn't stop Kakashi from reading it, it's remind of his Kakashi-sensei, making him felt nostalgic at the sight.

Shisui is the first one that saw him walked in, he give a warm grin. "Hey, babe. I'll make lunch for us, though it's not your favourite ramen, I'll make you second favourite, chicken curry with beef stew." said the Uchiha joyfully. Natsuki indigo orbs lit up at the name of his favourite meal, "Really? Thank you, Sui. Love you!" he said while jumping on Shisui in embrace and Shisui chuckled at the cute side of his lover when it comes about his favourite food.

Someone cough from behind them and Natsuki turn to his other lover, that was looking at him unimpressed. "Only Shisui got your love? What about me? I also help buying a groceries for your favourite food too, you know!" said the copy-nin sulking.

Rubbing the back of his head, laughing sheepishly. "Hehehe! Sorry, Kashi. And thank you for buying groceries, love you!" he said and give the silvered the same hug that he gave to Shisui earlier.

Kakashi huffed but return the hug back passionately.

Each of them took a seat when the meal was putted on the table and they eat their lunch happily. While they ate, Kakashi start the conversation "So, Natsuki! What do you want to tell us about?" asked the silvered nicely, trying not to push his lover.

Natsuki stop from his meal and turned to his tallest lover.

His mind were contemplating if he should tell them about him coming from the future that would be destroyed for a few more years and about him being Naruto that has been through everything, seen everything for his whole life. But he kinda afraid of what kind of reaction they would give him when they knew about this.

All in all, he's not ready to tell them, yet. But he need to push on their training so they can prepared of what kind of income in their near future and he don't know how to do that without needing to reveal his secret.

"Just tell them about your gift, kit. You was gifted to have two gift instead of usual one that each of Akai clan member had. That's quite rare. Moreover, you really blessed to have an ability to see a future despite what we have gone through." Reminder Kurama, seeing the struggle from his jinchuriki.

'Oh, right! I forgot about that. Though, if you were talking about my other gift, I'm not sure about that one, it quite embarrassing.' Replied Natsuki to his tenant. Kurama laughed full heartedly when the white head remind him that, making the vampire internally glare at his biju.

"Natsuki?" Kakashi voice calling his name, break out of the white lock thought. "Sorry, just thinking." Natsuki said apologetically. "Something in your mind?" asked Shisui next in curiosity and concern.

Natsuki shrugged, "Kind of." He said and took another bite of his meal, Kakashi and Shisui looked at each other and then back at their lover. "Care to share?" asked Kakashi gently.

Natsuki sighed, well here goes for nothing. Turning the concerned Hatake, he asked "What do you know about my clan so far, Kakashi?" startled for being addressed suddenly, the silvered rammed his brain to remember what he have read in the scrolls.

"It said that, you're the descendent of bloodsucking demon or more simply say a vampire. And then, your trait of having a long life span, large chakra reserved, strong healing abilities. You also can have a meal like a normal person do but prefer blood since it can boast your strength and energy more than normal food does. Said that you usually drink from animals but if it need to, you will drink from the human. It also said about marking your property to someone that volunteer to be your blood donor and they can have the benefit of the same trait as yours without turning into vampire. And also about a gift that have different abilities by different person. And the lastly, the curse mark."

Hearing the word of curse mark, Shisui eyes widened and turned to his lover while Natsuki unconsciously put his hand on where his curse tattoo is, looking at it sadly. Seeing the look from Shisui and Kakashi that was given to him, looking at him in concern and worried. Natsuki can't help for giving them an assurance smile, making the two at ease a little.

"Well, if you ignore it for a bit about my curse that probably won't happened anytime soon, if I keep up my meal, then let's go to the gift." Shisui looked confused while Kakashi rolled his eyes at the humour, they just let it go for a moment to listen what they lover actually tried to tell them about.

Natsuki took a deep breath and looked at the two with resolved, "I have two gift. But I would be telling the two of you about one of them since the other one is quite embarrassing to tell." Now, they were intrigued to know about that when Natsuki put it that way. But they won't force right now since this conversation is important, so the two replied with nodded.

Natsuki saw the glint on their eyes, looked at them warily. But continued with the conversation and nodded at them back with satisfies. "This gift was called 'vaticinator', an ability that was supposed to insight by seeing a visions of the future." explain him straight to the point.

His lovers gasped at hearing this, looking upon him in disbelieve. Natsuki keep continued, "This vision would usual appeared in the dream while sleeping and it won't usually appear and only show the glimpse of it. But two years ago, I got the clear vision of the future and what I saw, it wasn't pretty."

Explain the time traveller grimly, half-lie. The two got closer, desperate and intrigued to know about the future that insured for them even thought they still hesitant to believe it. "What is it, Natsuki? Don't let us hanging." nudge Shisui impatiently.

Natsuki frown, hands gripped with each other, shaking. Closing his eyes, he were trying hard not to reminisce on the haunted memories. Taking a deep breath, he turned to the two significantly. "Instead of telling you, maybe I should show you instead and let you see upon yourself and think of what you actually saw."

Without warning, Natsuki jabbed at both of his lovers forehead with his finger and send his chakra on it, showing the glimpsed of the future to the two. Letting them see the destruction of the future and how the world ended.

He then, left them to process all the things that he shows and finished his meal in silence. The two frown after finally processing what they saw, "This is depressing." replied Shisui after what he have seen. Kakashi hung his head down, mind still processing what he just saw. Just like what Shisui said, it's really depressing.

What they saw was full of bloodshed, a littered of dead bodies, destroyed lands, a rampaging monster and a cold blooded, crazed Uchiha Madara.

When he looked up again, he watched how Natsuki was calmly sat on his seat, finishing his meal. But he can see that in his lover indigo orbs, he was suffering from inside. Natsuki stand up and bring his empty plate into the sink, washing it, when two set of arms embracing him from behind.

"You don't have to endure this alone, Natsuki. We here with you, help you. All you have to do is trust us, depend more on us. We would do whatever we could to help you in this and save our world from the future destruction. We'll do this together, you don't have to do this alone anymore or force yourself to do something that you can't do alone. Just tell us what to do and we here for you." comfort Shisui with gentle fondness.

Kakashi that by the Uchiha side that also hugging his lover, nodded in agreement. Pouring his love to his delicate lover with assurance kisses.

They can felt Natsuki were shaking in their arms, this is the second time they make him cried. They don't know if they deserve Natsuki or not for making him cried a lot.

For his part, Natsuki want to hear that all time ago. True, that he have a back up of sandaime. But the old man had to balance between helping him saving the world and leading the Konoha, so the old Hokage can't help him much other than giving him a permission to travel around the world to fix everything that he could to save the destruction of the future.

But, the things that he need is someone that can supported and stay with him by his side and have each other back, to protect and trust each other.

Turning around, he embraced both of his lovers back passionately. "Thank you, the both of you." he faintly said.

Kakashi and Shisui smiled softly and nodded, happy that the three of them find the compromise for this problem.

XXXX

In a poof of smoke, Kakashi was back into Konoha after discussing everything that they need to do to prevent the future from being destroyed by the vision that was given to Natsuki.

Natsuki suggest for them to train, to become stronger then before. He even help Kakashi solve the problem of his sharingan eye. Due to him not being an Uchiha, he can't turn off the eye and thus it's draining his chakra whenever he opened it or use it. So, Natsuki create a seal that can give him an ability to turn it on and off.

The seal was putted under his eye and was designed as tattoo, so the people or enemies wouldn't get suspicious of seeing the seal and try to break it.

When he look at himself on the mirror again, his grey eyes was enchanted at the seal tattoo under his eye. It was a small wolf head, howling.

(This is how his tattoo seal look like)

He like the choice his boyfriend made and it's really suite him.

He was to enchanted on the seal tattoo that he almost missed someone knock on the door of his apartment. "Coming!" he yelled and goes to answer the door. And he was met with his kouhai brown eyes that look at him in bewildered.

"Ah, Tenzo! What can I help you in this fine night?" he greeted the wood release upon realizing who he is.

"Senpai, your eye!" the young ANBU shouted. "Hmm? Ah, you mean this? Don't worry, I still have my sharingan. See?" the copy-nin said and activate his sharigan, shocking the brown haired more and making him stutter.

"H-How?!"

Kakashi eyes-smile his friend, "A special someone help me with it and I will forever owe him for this." he said in fond tone.

Tenzo blinked at the detail, wondering who this person that help his senpai solve his eye problem. "Is this person, your soulmate? I heard from Genma-san and Anko talking about it."

He got an answer by Kakashi's wricked in smile, so he probably right on the spot. "Maa, I don't know they keep talking about it? Not like I tell them not too." he said humouredly.

The young ANBU tilted his head in upon curiosity at that but he decided not pry.

"Anyway, Tenzo. Why are you here? Not like I don't want you to be here, but well..." Kakashi asked neutrally. Waiting for his kouhai answer, Tenzo blinked and then remembered the reason why his here.

"Ah, that's right. Hokage-sama asked me to summon you, senpai. He knows you're not in the village so he can't send an ANBU to retrieve you and asked me instead. I already came here a few hours ago and seeing that you are not home. I decided to come back, and so, here I am." reported him composedly.

Kakashi nodded in understand, "Alright then, thank you for the update, Tenzo. See you later." said the Hatake and shunshin himself to the Hokage office, leaving Tenzo in front of his apartment door.

"I wonder who his soulmate is, to make such a feat on senpai eye?" question the wood release by himself and left Kakashi's apartment.

Tbc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 7.1K 28
The Fourth Shinobi War is over, but was it worth it? All the pain, destruction and death. Friendships and families lost for ever. What will Naruto do...
3K 195 25
Phila... Ludus... Eros.. Pragma... Agape... They say that there are five stages to a lasting relationship. Phila... the friendship side of love. L...
50.3K 2K 41
[Highest Ranking #44 in Naruto] Naruto has been kidnapped by Madara and held hostage after years of battle. Naruto and Kurama create a seal within th...
6.5K 120 15
March 16th 2018, story is under editing to make sense. (This was my first ever fanfiction. And is still unfinished.) July 19th 2019, story will be li...