πšƒπ™·π™΄ πšƒπš†π™Έπ™½ πš†π™·π™Ύ 𝙺𝙽�...

By _lmaoidkwhoiam_

How will you act if you suddenly found yourself as a baby, and not just any baby . A potter ? Well as confus... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063

020

10.3K 462 51
By _lmaoidkwhoiam_

Entering the great hall, Hermione and I were instantly ushered off by Minnie to her chambers.

I have absolutely no clue why she gave Hermione her time turner in front of me. Did she think it was wise to give it in front of a prankster such as myself?

Right after Hermione went away, Minnie turned to me and motioned me to sit down.

" Miss Potter, what happened to your hair? "

" Apparently, I'm a metamorphmagus" I shrugged it off

Before she could say anything more, Dumbledore walked into the room. His eyes twinkled as he looked at me.

" Ah! I see you have started to change colours again " he commented with a smile

Again? He knew?

" Why wasn't I able to change it before " I went straight to the point before he could twist his words and confuse me

" Young Potter, you must not be angry" He solemnly said

Angry? Why would I be angry? Was it because he did someone?

" I had to lock away your abilities because you were to live with muggle relatives " he sadly said

Was the fuck was he sad? Wasn't he the one who put us there in the first place? He is the chief of Wizengamot. Surely he could have gotten Sirius a trial, we would have been happy with him.

I didn't realise when tears started rolling down my cheeks as my hair and eyes turned red.

Looking up to Dumbledore, I laughed.

" You had no right Professor. You are not my gaurdian, you had no right to lock away my abilities. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO LEFT HARRY AND I WITH THOSE DISGUSTING MUGGLES, DID YOU KNOW THEY HATE US SO MUCH THEY HAD TRIED TO STARVE US? had I not know how to control my accidental magic the abuse would have been worse. THOSE DISGUSTING MUGGLE DESERVE TO BE ABUSED JUST AS THEY ABUSED HIM IN THE ORIGINAL"

I felt someone hugging me tightly and patting my back.

Looking up I saw Snape trying to calm me as Profesor Dumbeldore had a shield raised up, protecting Minnie and Remus with him.

Looking around I saw the mess, the once elegant and beautiful office was in.

I know his reason was justified for locking away my metamorphmagus abilities but I just couldn't control my anger.

Perhaps this was a side effect of trying to bottle everything inside me for so long. I had to erupt someday, perhaps Dumbledore just acted as a fuel to my fire.

I wanted to apologise for my unruly behaviour, but suddenly everything went blank and I could feel the panic from everyone.

Waking up, I found Dumbledore, Snape, Minnie and Remus around me. I was sleeping on something soft, most probably the hospital bed.

" Good afternoon Miss Potter" Dumbledore greeted in his usual enthusiastic voice yet the twinkle in his eyes had died down a little.

" Sorry about -"

" It's quite alright, i did deserve it " he laughed it off cutting me in the middle

" I apologise, I didn't know you and your brother were abused by the Dursleys" He said with his head bowed down

Shit! I said that? The Dursleys do treat us badly but not as much as the Dursleys from the books. It's not bad enough to be called abuse.

" It's alright, you didn't know" I decided to play along. If it gets me out of the Dursleys house, i will definately not mind lying.

" I believe, I will have to talk to Petunia again. Rest well Miss Potter " He said walking away from the hospital

" Oh, and Mr Lupin said it's good to have you back " his voice echoed before he disappeared

I turned to Remus for an explanation. He looked nervous, almost as nervous as I remember when he held me for the first time.

" Your hair and eyes, they look exactly the same as they did when you were born " He said handing me a mirror

I looked at my reflection to see a girl with black messy hair and amber eyes staring back.

" How do you know that? were you friends with mum and dad? " I asked him. Although I knew, I just wanted to hear it from him

I heard Snape scoff as Remus started talking. " Him and I were best friends " he said with a smile.

" Then why did you leave me and Harry? Why didn't you take us in? "

I know that was very rude of me to ask, considering I knew he was a werewolf and the ministry wouldn't allow him to take us in. But, for some reason I wanted to hear the truth from everyone themselves.

" I-I " he stuttered, seemingly trying to find an appropriate lie

" He's a werewolf " Snape impatiently said from behind earing a small scoldings from Minnie.

" Oh "

Now how was I supposed to reach to this blunt reply to Snape

" I'm also your Godfather" he said with a little hope and nervousness

I stared at him and without thinking hugged him, tears drenching his shoulder.

Calmly down Snape offered me a choclate and sat down with a serious look. Minnie had left for her duties by now.

looks like I'm in trouble

" When did you learn Occlumency? I know you had a little resistance on your first year, but your mind now is nearly impossible to penetrate"

" I practiced during the summers of second and third year "

Snape looked at me like he didn't know weather to be angry or proud.

" The little trick you did to keep away the dementors have made you more sensitive to everything around you. This is why you feel emotions strongly. Perhaps if you concentrate a little, you would be able to feel others too. Maybe even manipulate it " he said standing up and walking away in his famous bat man style.

Remus tucked me in with a ' rest well ' and left for his duties leaving me alone in the hospital room.

What Snape said made a lot of sense, I did feel sensitive to everything around me. Maybe I could tweak it for my own benefit.

Walk to the dungeons was pretty lonely, I wanted to cuddle up with Harry but the Fat lady was drunk with the potrait across the hall.

Dropping the idea, I walked towards my dorm. Maybe reading a few novels would help

" Cerry! Lia! CAMELIA! "

I flinched at the sudden yell. Turning, I looked at the concerned blue eyes.

" You alright? " Theo asked pulling me down on the couch

I was already in the coomon room?

" No "

" What happened? "

" I just found out that Dumbledore locked my metamorphmagus abilities and Remus Lupin is my Godfather"

" Damn, that's a lot " he said placing his head on his knees.

" Want a hug? " He asked breaking the silence.

I nodded, letting myself drowse in his embrace. Falling asleep on the couch.

Draco, who was looking for his friends raised a brow at the sleeping duo but did not comment.

Returning with a blanket he drapped it around the two.

" Blind idiots " he muttered walking away

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 32.9K 100
Julie Stone was a regular girl; she lived in an orphanage, had some friends, and every now and then would bang her head against the wall due to stres...
346K 6.7K 29
Harry Potter is changed into a baby and Severus Snape must watch over him.
678 3 22
I wanted to see what it would be like adding myself to the harry potter world! I am using a fake name so yeah!
19.9K 959 23
Y/n l/n was ashamed of the way she died. Choking on an olive wasn't exactly the most elegant way to go. She didn't even like them, her 'friends' had...