Sirimiri ; ODAJIMA YUKEN

callistajuliette

【retelling of high and low the worst!】 .... ❝Don't be afraid of storms, learn how to dance in the rai... Еще

Prologue
ARC 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
ARC 2
Chapter 8
Hi
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
ARC 3
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 9

1.4K 65 35
callistajuliette

Honoka

A DAY LATER

"I have food- "I yelled out as I arrived at the Oya hideout, confused as I saw them spitting out what they were eating.

"You gave us rotten noodles!" Yasushi yelled at Motoaki, Fujio's friend who was frying noodles on a flat-top stove.

"Uh hi?" I greeted, much to their happiness as Yasushi and Tsukasa grabbed the plastic bags from my hands.

"Thank God!" Yasushi exclaimed grabbing one of the sodas in the bag and gulping it down in one go.

"Want some noodles Honoka-chan?"

"NO!" My answer was cut off as the rest of Oya yelled at Motoaki. I laughed before greeting the rest and handing them their drinks. There were two cans left from the sodas I bought and I looked around to see who hadn't gotten their share yet.

At the far corner, I saw Tsukasa and Todoroki. I walked over and Tsukasa scooched over to give me a place to sit. I handed them the two cans in my hand before frowning when I look at their faces.

They looked concerned.

"First Senomon and now Kama High..." Todoroki stated and I looked at him in confusion.

"What's going on now?" I asked and Tsukasa faced me.

"Say, Honoka-chan, you wouldn't have happened to see some red uniform-wearing students, have you?" He asked and I looked at him in surprise.

"As a matter of fact, I have," I answered, making them both look at me.

"I was getting ice cream with Yuken-kun and I saw a few of them across the road. They were watching us for a moment but when I took my eyes off them for a split second, they were gone." I explained as they looked at each other.

"It's happening again. Isn't it?" I asked as they both looked at me silently.

I knew the answer.

------------------------------------

"Tsukasa and Todoroki-kun think that trouble is brewing. Fujio-kun is oblivious as usual but I'm getting worried. Senomon and Kama are bigger than Oya and Housen combined."

"Have you told anyone else? What about Yuken?" The voice of Housen's main leader spoke through the phone. I had my doubts and decided to ask Sachio about it.

"No. No one from Housen knows-"

"Honoka-chan? What is it?" The hairs on my body stood up as I felt someone following me. I took a shaky breath, calmly walking as I was. I could see from the reflection of my watch the faces of 5 guys. 3 of them were wearing red jackets and red pants and the other two wore similar-looking army green jackets and dark pants. They were only a few steps behind me and looked like they were looking for trouble. The one in front looked particularly devious with his hair spiked up and a silver chain around his neck glinted in the moonlight.

"Yeah Sachio-kun, I'm walking home alone. I'm just heading to the convenience store to get some ice cream for Mina and Niki. Do you want anything?" I answered Sachio as I slowly quickened my pace. Sachio seemed to understand the situation as I heard him take a shaky breath.

"When you get to the convenience store, tell Sakura-chan to let you in the back room. And both of you stay there. I'm calling Jinkawa. Do not leave unless he comes and gets you, okay?"

"Chocolate popsicle? Okay, I'll grab some for Yui-chan as well." I answered as I neared the convenience store and headed to the freezer, grabbing some random treats before silently nodding at Sakura-chan who took the keys from the counter.

I headed for the register, shakily pulling out my wallet as I paid for the treats. Sakura-chan handed me the plastic bag with the treats. I felt through the bag for the keys and as I found it, I looked up at Sakura-chan with a scared smile.

"Would you mind if used your rest room Sakura-chan? I won't be long." I asked and Sakura-chan nodded.

"Of course, I'll go with you. It's rather dark in there." Sakura-chan answered, grasping my hand tightly as she swiftly locked the door, the lock clicking in turn.

"Help me move the boxes. Let's barricade the door." She quietly whispered as we both moved several boxes towards the door as well, piling one on top of the other.

We flinched as we heard the doors open.

"Little girl! Come out!"

"We're not gonna hurt you! We just wanna have a little chat~"

I whimpered as I slowly backed away from the door, Sakura-chan's hand gripped me back as we backed up in the corner of the room. I covered my mouth to hide my whimpers as Sakura-chan hugged me, quietly asking me to calm down and keep quiet. I gripped her arm tightly as we both yelped at the sound of yells from outside and arguing ensued.

"Amagai is not going to be happy about this! What has this girl go to do with SWORD anyway?"

"She's close with the guys from Oya and a few of our men have seen her hanging around Odajima Yuken from Housen."

"I also heard that she's responsible for the imprisonment of Kidra."

"That girly girl messed with Kidra? Impossible."

"Hey! Maybe they're in here!" Sakura-chan pulled me closer with one arm as she gripped a steel pipe with the other. I stood my ground, grabbing a piece of wood behind me as Sakura-chan and I faced the door.

"Oi! Trouble's here. I saw Jinkawa and Sawamura from Housen! They're coming this way!"

"So what? It's only 2 of them, we can take them on!"

"You idiot! They're one of the strongest in Housen and Amagai doesn't want them harmed. He wants them in the alliance."

Alliance? They don't possibly mean-

A few minutes of silence pass and Sakura-chan and I look at each other.

"AH!" We both yelled as the door was being opened by kicks. Sakura-chan put me behind her, pointing the steel pipe toward the door.

"Sakura-chan? Honoka-chan?" That was Sawamura-kun's voice. True enough, the door opened to reveal him and Eimi senpai as well as a few sophomores and junior students from Housen.

"Are you both all right?" Eimi senpai asked, walking closer to Sakura-chan and I. We both nodded shakily.

"W-was that Senomon?" I asked and Sawamura-kun nodded.

"As well as a few students from Kama High, Honoka-chan. Thankfully, they didn't do any damage to the store Sakura-chan." He comforted and Sakura-san nodded in thanks.

"Where's-"

"HONOKA!" The rest of Housen parted like the Red Sea as Odajima Yuken ran in, Sabakan and Monji behind him. He had a crazed look in his eyes and was gasping for breath. He looked around before his eyes settled on me. He stumbled over, looking at me in worry.

"Are you okay?" He asked in a low voice. My lips trembled as I fought back the tears. I nodded, answering his question as I felt my legs go weak, prompting Yuken to catch me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist.

"It's okay. You're all right."

------------------------------------

"Are you sure you'll be all right?" Yuken-kun asked for the nth time.

"Yes. I promise I'll be all right. You should go-"

"Oh! Yuken dear!" I looked back to see my mother coming out of our house, her pink frilly apron on as the smells of miso soup and pork tonkatsu hit my nose.

"Oh, good evening Watanabe-san." Yuken-kun greeted, bowing to my mother who chuckled.

"Oh no need for that dear, you're Honoka's friend." My mom chided and I laughed as I saw Yuken-kun blush.

Come to think of it, I've never seen him blush, or shy or embarrassed.

"Oni-sama!" Niki and Mina yelled out as they ran over to Yuken-kun who crouched and opened his arms, engulfing the two in a hug. I smiled as Yuken removed his glasses, placing them atop his head as he carried Mina and Niki.

"Join us for dinner dear~" My mom offered and Yuken-kun looked at her shyly.

"Oh, I wouldn't want to impose-"

"Please onee-chan~" The twins pleaded, prompting him to laugh and nod. Mina cheered while Niki led him inside (more like dragged him inside).

I laughed as my mother looped her arm with mine as we walked to the house.

"Honoka. I like that boy."

I turned my head to look at her, smiling at me and I smiled in return.

"I like him too." I unknowingly answered, prompting her to giggle.

"I'd like him better if he became my son-in-law."

"MOM!"

------------------------------------

"Say Oni-chan, what's your family like?" Niki asked as I continued to cut up the tonkatsu on his plate.

"My family is a lot smaller than yours Niki-chan. I have a younger brother who lives with me and my parents live in the countryside. We didn't have much when I was growing up so my parents sent me here to study and when I got a part-time job, I was able to save enough money to send back to my parents and take care of my little brother." Yuken-kun explained.

"You have a little brother Oni-chan?" Mina asked as Yuken-kun fed her a spoonful of soup. She was sitting on his lap as she listened intently. Yuken-kun nodded.

"He's at least a few years younger than Haruto-kun," Yuken explained.

"Does he look like you Oni-chan?" Mina asked once more, prompting the older to give her a teasing look.

"Nope. He's less handsome than me. I mean, anyone is. Don't you agree, Mina-chan?" Yuken-kun teased, causing Mina to giggle and hug him which he returned lovingly.

"How many girlfriends have you had?" We all went silent as my dad asked Yuken-kun who gulped nervously.

"I haven't dated much yet sir. I'm a bit preoccupied with school, my brother, and my part-time job" He explained.

"If you're preoccupied then why are you hovering around my daughter?"

"Dad!" I chided as my father kept a stoic face.

"I might not be much sir, but I like your daughter very much," Yuken-kun added, looking at me sweetly.

"Why? Because she's pretty?" Yuken-kun smiled.

"Well, I admit that. But that's not why I like her." He stopped, looking at me before continuing.

"She's the kindest girl I've ever met. She doesn't judge people and sees the good in every single person she's met and hasn't met yet. She's willing to help out and get involved in any way she can. She's so full of life and I can't thank you both for having and raising a wonderful daughter. She means the world to me and I would never let anything bad happen to her." I felt tears well up in my eyes as the rest of my family awed (my brother jokingly puking) and my dad discreetly smiled and winked at me.

'He's a good one.' He mouthed and I nodded in agreement.

------------------------------------

"Your mother is going to make me gain weight. Her food is divine~" Yuken-kun exclaimed, patting his belly as we sat on the porch swing in the garden. I laughed as we both sat in silence as the swing rocked back and forth.

"Did you really mean what you said back there?" I asked and he looked at me intently. He looked back at the house for a moment before gesturing for me to come closer. I scooted closer and I felt his arm wrap around my shoulder, making me yelp as I looked at him. He looked at me intently before he grabbed my right hand, bringing it to his lips and leaving a kiss there.

I felt my face flush as he looked at me once more.

"I've never been more serious in my life." He admitted before grasping my hand once more and placing it on his chest. I could feel his heart beating faster and faster as we stared at each other.

"Honoka?" He asked and I froze. He's never called me just that.

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered.

"Do you trust me?" I nodded an answer. He proceeded to tuck a stray hair away from my face.

"Close your eyes." I looked at him shyly and he gave me a small smile as I closed my eyes. My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest and I felt so nervous. Every hair on my body stood upright and my stomach was in knots.

But all that went away as I felt soft lips on my forehead. I unknowingly smiled as butterflies began to fill my stomach as glee took over my emotions.

I slowly opened my eyes as Yuken-kun pulled away, a small smile on his lips.

"That's it?"

I looked at him, cheeks flushed when I realized what I just said. I groaned as Yuken-kun laughed as I covered my face in embarrassment.

"I didn't know you wanted to kiss me that badly Honoka-chan~" He teased as I playfully hit his shoulder.

We continued to laugh and giggle, not knowing the hell that was about to come.

------------------------------------

So sorry for the late and short update everyone! I've been really busy and have been struggling academically. I have finals next week and we have grades coming out the following week and I'm really doubting if I can make my internship T_T. I've been doing my best but my grades aren't cooperating I hope you guys can keep me in your prayers <3

Thank you all for your love and support. I have two chapters pending edits and will put them up soon! Take care, everyone!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

448K 13.7K 35
After being asked to leave Shiratorizawa (cough, cough expelled) for various reasons, y/n set her heart on Karasuno. She wasn't what anyone was expec...
813 10 16
"I promise I'll protect you," He whispered with tears in his eyes. "I'll never stop protecting you, so please come back to me," He cried while holdin...
9.2K 370 20
"𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎." [todoroki yosuke x fem!oc] [based on the high & low movie franchise] Disclaimer #1: This...