๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–—๐– ๐•ผ๐–š๐–Š๐–Š๐–“

By Khushireader

๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ. ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ... More

ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† I N T R O D U C T I O N โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† Arora & Raisinghaniya Family โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† Mehra Family โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† Kohli Family โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† Khanna Family โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
P L A Y L I S T
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† O N E โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† T W O โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† T H R E E โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† F O U R โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† F I V E โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† S I X โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† S E V E N โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
Pranbir or not
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† E I G H T โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† N I N E โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† T E N โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† E L E V E N โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
Character Sketch - 2
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† 12 โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† T R U S T โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† R E U N I O N โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† 15 โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† 17 โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† 18 โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ
ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† 19 โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ

ยฐ โ€ข โ˜† 16 โ˜† โ€ข ยฐ

639 51 12
By Khushireader

Hello friends

This is the next part..

This chapter is by RameshParab

Hope you like it.

ooOOoo

The entire AR family except for Pragya, are gathered in the living room for breakfast. They all were having conversation about random things.

"Where is Pragya?" Sarla asks as she looked around.

"Actually she got a phone call from office. Don't worry. She is coming soon." Vansh tells her.. Sarla nods passing him a smile. They continued the breakfast.

"I can't believe it.. You have done

Pragya arrived there after few minutes and took her place next to Vansh.. She wished everyone..

They only begin to talking to each other when they heard the cries of two babies.. The Khanna's, Pranbir, Preeta, Srishti, Rishab and Sarla were confused while the the other Arora's and Raisingania's become worried.

The nanny soon came there with Arya and Aarohi. They both were crying loudly.

Everyone who don't know about them were confused. Pragya and Vansh gets up from their seat.. Pragya quickly goes to her two daughters and tries to calm them down.. Sarla, Preeta and all who were still unaware about Arya and Aarohi became more confused seeing Pragya who took both the babies to stop their crying..

Preeta looks at the ARs "what's going on? Who are these two babies and why is Pragya di taking care of them?" Preeta asks confused.. They all looks worried.. Vansh looks at Sarla and all before looking at Pragya and their daughters.

"They both are Arya and Aarohi.. Maa and Vansh papa's twin daughters." Kiara reveals to them the whole truth.

They all gets shocked listening Kiara..

"What? Vansh and Pragya's daughters.." Sarla says shocked at the revelation.. She looks at Pragya who was taking care of the kids.

"Sarla Pragya will tell you everything don't worry." Sushma says..

When Arya and Aarohi finally stopped crying, Pragya looks at Vansh and smiled at him.. By everyone looks she guessed that they all now know about Arya and Aarohi.. She didn't planned to introduce them like this but the sooner the better..

Pragya walks to them and stands next to Vansh..

"They both are my and Vansh's daughters.. Arya and Aarohi.." Pragya says looking at all of them. "I was going to tell you all about them but I just couldn't understand how to.. I was a little worried about how you all would react.." Pragya explained..

"I'm sorry maa.." Pragya apologized looking at Sarla.. "I'm sorry everyone.." Pragya says looking at everyone else.

Sarla puts her hand on her and signals her that its okay.

Sarla blesses both Arya and Ararohi.

Everyone smiles.

"Its okay Pragya. Your happiness is what matters to us."

"Wow mom.. We have two more sisters.." Sahana says excitedly.. "Now you definitely needs to give us a party."

Prachi gives her a smile "That's true.. Now we have two more younger sisters and I think they'll trouble Sahana a lot." She teases..

"Me?" Sahana says being taken aback..

"Obviously.. You have troubled us so much." Kiara says.

Sahana pouts and others laugh.

"Wanna meet them?" Pragya asks..

"YES!!!"

All the sisters excitedly runs to meet Arya and Aarohi followed by rest of the members.

"Hello princesses, I'm your elder sister Prachi." Prachi says.

"And I'm your elder sister Sahana." Sahana says after her.

"And we are your mumma's sisters. I'm Srishti."

"I'm Preeta.. I'll get you a lot of gifts."

"I'm Disha. Wow you both are exactly like your mumma papa."

Arya and Aarohi enjoys the attention.

They all carry them one by one.

Everyone will spend time with them and when Shahana tried to play with them and when she takes them in her embrace they both do their best thing which every child can do And that is they will pee on Shahana.

Everyone started laughing loudly.

Sahana looks at them angrily.

"Hey" Sahana says pouting.

Pragya goes to help them.

They didn't say much after that and continued their breakfast.

After breakfast, everyone goes back to their respective rooms.

In Pragya's room,

Once everyone will be in their rooms respectively Pragya's informer will call her.

"Hello" Pragya says attending the call.

"Hello mam.. Its very important. There is a lot of things happening in this house."

Pragya's informer who is working in Kohli Mansion tells Pragya about whatever happened after Ranbir left from Kohli Mansion. Pragya had helped her a lot when she along with Prachi and Shahana came Delhi.

"Its time Rhea gets to know the truth." Pragya says to herself in her mind.

She goes out.

Pragya has gone to market to buy some gifts for her family.

Abhi saw Pragya sitting in her car when he was going back to Kohli Mansion.. He was shocked.

"Pragya!!! She is alive!!! What is Pragya doing here? Why didn't she come to meet us?"

Pragya was with her bodyguards. Abhi follows her.

Pragya knows that he saw her and tried to follow her. Once she reached Raisinghania Villa, she tells everyone about it. They all were shocked.

The guards stops Abhi on the gate and asks him to go away otherwise they'll call the police.

"Stop!! Where are you going?"

"I know her." He points at the lady but guards could not see her..

"She is my wife. Please let me meet her just once. Please."

"Listen Mr. please go from here or else we'll call the police."

He tried explaining the guards that Pragya is his wife but it was of no use. Unwillingly he goes from there feeling dejected and insulted.

"Abhi where were you? We all have been trying to call you for so long.."

"Abhi you know the situation right now.. We all are are so tensed already so then where have you gone for so long?"

Abhi too tells everyone what he saw once he reach Kohli Mansion.

"What!!! that Pragya is alive..."

"Thank God. She is alright. Abhi where is she? How is she? Did you meet her?" Daasi asked.

"No dasi." Abhi replied.

"That Pragya.., She is back again.. She is the reason why everything is destroyed.. We lost everything because of her." Aliya says angrily.

"Yes, Aliya is right. She can never change. She is the enemy of our happiness." Tanu says blaming Pragya.

When Alia and Tanu will start talking bad about Pragya As usual Abhi was quiet even Daasi except for Rhea. Rhea will give them befitting answer.

"Stop it everyone. Why are you all always blaming maa? What has she done? Are you going to blame her all your life no matter something is related with yoiu and her or not. This is too much. How much are you all going to blame. And the rest of you, why you never stop them from speaking things like this about maa and insulting maa. Why you all never supported her?"

Everyone will be shocked by her behavior.

Rhea goes to her room.. She didn't really expect an answer from them. She takes out Pragya's photo and cries her heart out holding Pragya's photo.

She will remember that someone gave her a envelope. So she will open it and will find that there is a note on which it was written that Mehra's Kaale Kaarnaame.

Once she attached the pen drive to the TV and videos started playing it everything was shown from the start till Pragya was kicked out of Mehra Mansion with Prachi.

Also that Abhi had an extra martial affair with Tanu throughout his marriage..

Rhea was too shocked to react. Composing herself, she scanned the envelope.

She will see their was number written on a note.

She dialed the number and put it on her ear. The person from other side picked up her phone.

Rhea was shocked hearing the voice and tears were flowing through her eyes.

"Maa"

oOoOoOo

That's it..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for delay..

No proof read.

How is this part?

Please share your views..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 10.9K 71
It's based on their separation track when Ranbir thought Prachi betrayed him with Sid. Ranbir said very hurtful things to Prachi and didn't let her e...
33.5K 2.9K 32
Roy had a painful break up with his long time girlfriend , Maya. A heartbroken Roy moves to another city to get over his past. There he meets Saanvi...
7.9K 446 22
It's a Kumkum Bhagya fanfiction. โ˜…ๅฝก[ษช๊œฐ สแดแดœ แด€ส€แด‡ แดแด‡แด€ษดแด› แด›แด ส™แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡แด, แด›สœแด‡ษด สแดแดœ แดกษชสŸสŸ แด‡ษดแด… แดœแด˜ แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡แด แด€แด› แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด… แด…แด‡๊œฐษชษดษชแด›แด‡สŸส แดกสœแด€แด›แด‡แด แด‡ส€ แดแด€ส ส™แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑษชแด›แดœแด€...
53.1K 2.1K 22
UNEDITED. แด˜ส€แด€แด„สœษช-- ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐‘๐€๐‚๐‡๐ˆ ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐‘๐€ ๏ฟฝ...