Honsool • BTS 8th member

By princess_T04

"𝗧𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗜'𝗱 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿." Girls shou... More

𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗢𝗢𝗟...
+𝗦𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚'𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘+
+CHOI SARANG+
+𝖨𝖭𝖲𝖨𝖣𝖤 𝖲𝖠𝖱𝖠𝖭𝖦'𝖲 𝖯𝖧𝖮𝖭𝖤
+𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗣𝗦+
+𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖯𝖲 𝖨𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖦𝖱𝖮𝖴𝖯+
+𝖲𝖠𝖱𝖠𝖭𝖦 ∙ 𝖸𝖮𝖮𝖭𝖦𝖨 𝖬𝖮𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖲+
+𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦+
+𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖡𝖤𝖦𝖨𝖭𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖮𝖥 𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖱+
+𝖠 𝖫𝖨𝖳𝖳𝖫𝖤 𝖧𝖤𝖫𝖯+
+𝖢𝖠𝖪𝖤 𝖣𝖠𝖳𝖤+
+𝖳𝖮 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖯𝖴𝖡𝖫𝖨𝖢+
+𝖠 𝖱𝖠𝖬𝖤𝖭 𝖥𝖮𝖱 𝖸𝖮𝖴𝖱 𝖲𝖨𝖫𝖤𝖭𝖢𝖤+
+𝖸𝖴𝖫𝖤 𝖳𝖨𝖣𝖤+
+𝗦𝗢𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗔+
+𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖳𝖳𝖤𝖱 ∙ 1+
+𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖳𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖣 ∙ 1+
+𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖳𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖣 • 2+
+𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗙𝗜𝗧𝗦/𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗦+
+𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗖+
+𝖶𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲 𝖲𝖮𝖫𝖮+
+𝗡𝗘𝗪𝗦+
+𝖲𝖮𝖮𝖬𝖯𝖨 ∙ 𝖤𝖭𝖦𝖠𝖦𝖤𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳+
+𝗘𝗫𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗦+

+𝖵𝖮𝖦𝖴𝖤 ∙ 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖶𝖤𝖣𝖣𝖨𝖭𝖦+

1.3K 45 3
By princess_T04

+𝗮/𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗯𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱+

𝖶𝖤𝖣𝖣𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲
𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗦𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜'𝗦 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗟𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗡 𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗬
𝖡𝗒: 𝖫𝖾𝗑𝗂 𝖲𝗍𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗌
𝘕𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 23𝘳𝘥, 2021

In what is being dubbed as the royal wedding the people have been waiting for, Choi Sarang and Min Yoongi were officially married last weekend on November 18th at two o'clock in Lake Como, Italy. Being quite the loved couple the guest list these last few days has taken the internet by storm as more and more pictures from the reception arise; from Halsey to Psy to Jisoo from Blackpink it seems the pair preferred real friendship over numbers.

The two band members both aged 28 this year, have shared a novel like romance since 2016. Against all odds(and rules) the pair can't seem to get enough of each other even now 5 years later. Yoongi proposed to Sarang on the night of December 3rd, 2020; "I was honestly really surprised when he proposed! I really hadn't expected it but I was so happy."

Sarang described her wedding planning as extremely hectic, "Between group schedules and solo projects it was really hard to find time to plan, we had a lot of late nights filled with lots of wine and cake samples!"

The biggest time consumption according to the bride was her dress. Custom made by one of Sarangs favorite luxury brands the designers at Vivienne Westwood put in over 150 hours perfecting both her ceremony gown as well as her reception dress. "Getting to work with Vivienne so personally on something so special to me was such a wonderful experience, it was like a dream."

Arriving in Italy a week before the wedding the couple enjoyed a few days of true alone time before the packed schedule of their wedding day. Before being separated into their respective rooms for the night Sarang and Yoongi enjoyed a private dinner with the rest of their bandmates, parents and siblings, as well as a few very close friends.

Starting at 8 am and lasting till 2 am the day was filled with love and laughter as friends and family celebrated such a beautifully happy couple. From their vows to their first dance to the the cake which ended up more on the couples faces then in their mouths it's clear this pair is destined for a future filled with joy and we can't wait to be a part of it.

𝟣/𝟣𝟧

𝟤/𝟣𝟧
Drone shot of the gorgeous villa where the couple exchanged vows

𝟥/𝟣𝟧
Sarang touching up last minute changes at her last dress fitting

𝟦/𝟣𝟧

𝟧/𝟣𝟧
Yoongi an hour before the ceremony commenced

𝟨/𝟣𝟧
Sarang walking towards the isle with the help of her bridesmaids

𝟩/𝟣𝟧

𝟪/𝟣𝟧
Sarang before being brought in for the reception

𝟫/𝟣𝟧

𝟣𝟢/𝟣𝟧

𝟣𝟣/𝟣𝟧

𝟣𝟤/𝟣𝟧

𝟣𝟥/𝟣𝟧

𝟣𝟦/𝟣𝟧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
166K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
787K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...