ALL-MIGHTY GIRL GETS SPOILED...

By kimkimmylove

STORY NOT MINE PLEASE DO NOT VOTE TO AVOID DELETION FOR OFFLINE PURPOSE ONLY ENJOY😊😊😊 CREDIT TO THE OWNER... More

901-910
911-920
921-930
931-940
941-950
951-960
961-970
971-980
981-990
991-1000
1101-1110
1111-1120
1121-1130
1131-1140
1151-1160
1161-1170
1171-1180
1181-1190
1191-1200
1211-1220
1221-1230
1201-1210
1211-1220
1221-1230
1231-1240
1241-1250
1251-1260
1261-1270
1271-1280
1291-1300
1301-1310
1311-1320
1321-1330
1331-1340
1341-1350
1351-1360
1361-1362(end)
660-670

1141-1150

283 9 0
By kimkimmylove

1141-1145

1141 Sucking Blood From Qin Churou’s Body

“Qin Churou, you have to give me the money even if you don’t want to!” Shen Mei frowned.

“80,000 at most,” Qin Churou gritted her teeth.

Shen Mei’s mind was spinning quickly as she thought about it. 80,000 yuan was fine now. When Qin Churou became famous in the future, she could ask for more from her.

She was Qin Churou’s mother, and as a celebrity, Qin Churou valued her reputation the most.

By then, as long as she threatened Qin Churou, she would definitely give her money.

She agreed. “Sure, 80,000 yuan it is.”

That day, Qin Churou helped Shen Mei and Feng Bing book their tickets.

After they left, Qin Churou sat on the sofa with an ugly expression.

She had only asked Shen Mei to come over and deal with Qin Sheng, but she did not expect Shen Mei to fall for this trick.

Qin Sheng really had a good life!

——

The netizens had been following Fu Hanchuan’s Weibo closely, waiting for him to clarify the matter about Lin Shuya.

At noon the next day, Fu Hanchuan finally made a post.

He only posted a contract and a letter of severance.

The meaning he wanted to express was clear.

Qin Sheng had cut off ties with Qin Hai and Lin Shuya mainly because Qin Hai had signed a contract with Feng Shuo for the company’s benefit.

When this was exposed, the netizens were all shocked.

This was selling his daughter?

They had really bumped into someone who wanted to sell their daughter in real life!

While they were surprised, they were also puzzled.

If Qin Sheng was sold to Feng Shuo, then wouldn’t she most likely become Feng Shuo’s lover?

Someone questioned the post, and Fu Hanchuan replied, [The Qin family treated Sheng Sheng badly. Qin Real Estate was in a crisis and was trying to raise funds. I arranged for Feng Shuo to contact Qin Hai. We can help Qin Real Estate through the crisis, but the condition is that they break off relations with Sheng Sheng.]

Most of the netizens had seen Fu Hanchuan’s reply.

They couldn’t help but start cursing.

[What kind of trashy parents are these? Selling your own daughter, ha, there are so many strange things in this world.]

[Didn’t Lin Shuya say that Qin Sheng cut off all ties with them? You’re really distorting the truth.]

[This Qin Churou is really good. She’s just an adopted daughter, but she could still stay in the Qin family after Qin Sheng was found. In the end, their biological daughter cut off all ties with the Qin family, and she’s fine.]

[Sister Sheng is so pitiful. With such parents, neither her foster parents nor her biological parents are good.]

[What kind of disgusting worldview is this? To think that I even pitied Lin Shuya. Now, I really wish I could transmigrate to the past and catch myself, the one who called Qin Sheng an ingrate, and beat him up.]

Get Ready For More Personalised Recommendations HereDiscoveryFeed

[…]

Many people went to Qin Churou’s Weibo to question her.

Qin Churou’s manager, Li Xueyun, also contacted Qin Churou. “Qin Churou, what exactly happened on Weibo? Were you the one who instructed Qin Sheng’s foster parents to do that?”

Her voice was questioning.

Qin Churou denied it. “It wasn’t me. She came over on her own.”

Li Xueyun naturally knew that Qin Churou was lying. Qin Churou usually liked to play some small tricks, but she always had to clean up her mess.

She said in a deep voice, “Qin Churou, I don’t care if you were the one who ordered this. You’ve been affected as well. If this happens again, I won’t be able to help you.”

Qin Churou’s talent was indeed good, and it was relatively easy for her to win the Best Actress award. That was why Li Xueyun had tolerated her time and time again.

But no matter how talented she was, she couldn’t stand Qin Churou’s actions.

1142 Qin Churou’s Apology

Li Xueyun had lost her patience with Qin Churou.

Qin Churou bit her lip and didn’t say anything.

Li Xueyun massaged her brows and softened her tone. She was still unwilling to give up on Qin Churou, who was such a good seedling. “Churou, post an apology on Weibo right now and try to clear your name.”

Li Xueyun still felt that there was something fishy about this.

!!

If she could guess that Qin Churou was the one who ordered this, Qin Sheng and Fu Hanchuan would have guessed it as well.

No matter what, they didn’t expose Qin Churou. Otherwise, Qin Churou’s career in the entertainment industry would be over.

“Alright,” she said.

Qin Churou agreed. Her attitude was very well-behaved, but her face was very dark.

She could bear with it now, but once her fame was not easily affected by these things, Qin Sheng would not have such an easy time.

Following Li Xueyun’s instructions, Qin Churou logged into Weibo, composed a post, and posted it.

[Qin Churou V: I didn’t know that my mother threatened my sister. After she came over, she contacted me. As a filial daughter, I took her over. Moreover, I’ve been very busy these few days and didn’t go on Weibo. I only found out about this matter yesterday, but I didn’t expect it to be resolved. Now, I’ve bought a plane ticket to send her back and she won’t cause any more trouble for her. I didn’t manage my mother well. I’m sorry.]

Qin Churou’s attitude was sincere.

Because Fu Hanchuan’s clarification post did not mention Qin Churou, they chose to believe Qin Churou after seeing her words.

Of course, there were also many who doubted her.

When Qin Sheng saw Qin Churou’s Weibo post, she smirked coldly.

She would just let her live in peace for a few more years. The day Qin Churou became the Best Actress would be the day her nightmare came.

Shen Mei and the others would probably lie on Qin Churou’s body and suck her blood.

Qin Churou’s life from then on wasn’t going to be easy.

During the few days when Qin Sheng was boycotted by the entire internet, Ye Yutong had been scrolling through her Weibo. When she saw the comments that criticized Qin Sheng, she liked them.

If Qin Sheng’s reputation was ruined, she did not believe that Qin Sheng’s image in Fu Hanchuan’s heart would still be so perfect.

It would be much easier for her to get close to Fu Hanchuan then.

However, on the fourth day after the incident, the video of the reporter’s interview with the Feng Village was released, followed by Fu Hanchuan’s face-smacking evidence, which caught them off guard.

Because of this, Qin Sheng had also washed away her bad reputation as an ingrate who despised the poor and favored the rich.

Not only that, but many netizens now sympathized with Qin Sheng and admired her forthright personality. Qin Sheng’s fan count had shot up to 40 million.

Ye Yutong gritted her teeth. She was unwilling to accept this.

Given the personalities of Qin Sheng’s foster parents and biological parents, they would often go over to cause trouble for Qin Sheng.

But now that this had happened, Qin Sheng had completely cut off all ties with them. The public opinion on the internet could not restrain Qin Sheng.

65 Incredible Celebrity Outfits You Must See to Believebakehuge

Qin Sheng was the biggest beneficiary.

This time, not only did Qin Sheng’s reputation not suffer any damage, but it also gave Qin Sheng a chance to get rid of those people.

Ye Yutong felt a lump in her throat.

She couldn’t even get rid of Qin Sheng like this!

And Fu Hanchuan’s words were full of defense for Qin Sheng.

If anything happened to Qin Sheng, she would ask Fu Hanchuan for help. Why? How could such an outstanding man like Fu Hanchuan fall in love with Qin Sheng?

How could Qin Sheng compare to her? She had actually made Fu Hanchuan reject her approach time and time again, and even embarrass her countless times.

She and Fu Hanchuan were childhood sweethearts!

Ye Yutong’s eyes were filled with jealousy.

1143 Get Them Engaged

“Ah!”

She swept all the cosmetics on the dressing table to the ground, making the sound of bottles breaking.

Mother Ye happened to pass by Ye Yutong’s room and heard these sounds. She quickly pushed the door open.

When she saw Ye Yutong sitting at the dressing table, she walked over and asked with concern, “Tong Tong, what’s wrong?”

!!

Ye Yutong was the only daughter of the Ye family and her parents doted on her a lot.

Ye Yutong’s eyes were red as she threw herself into her mother’s arms. “Mom, Hanchuan is my fiancé, isn’t he?”

“Of course, we’ve both decided.” Mother Ye patted Ye Yutong’s back and comforted her, “Tong Tong, don’t you like Fu Hanchuan a lot? I’ll go to the Fu family some other day and settle this marriage.”

“But he doesn’t like me.”

Mother Ye did not take it to heart. “Tong Tong, don’t worry. No matter what, Fu Hanchuan is still a member of the Fu family. As long as we discuss this with the Fu family, Fu Hanchuan will not be able to disagree.”

Mother Ye caressed Ye Yutong’s head as she looked at her beautiful face in the mirror.

She continued with certainty, “You’re so outstanding and you look good. Men like you. Fu Hanchuan was just attracted to another woman for a while. After you two get married, he’ll find out how good you are.”

Mother Ye was also very satisfied with Fu Hanchuan, mainly because of Fu Hanchuan’s business talent.

When Fu Corporation was facing bankruptcy, it was Fu Hanchuan who saved it and even brought it to the peak of development.

Seeing that the company was developing so well, Old Master Fu was worried that Fu Hanchuan’s power would be too great and take over the company, so he took away Fu Hanchuan’s power.

When Fu Hanchuan learned of Old Master Fu’s intentions, he left the company. Old Master Fu was happy to see it and did not stop him.

However, after Fu Hanchuan left, the Fu Corporation had been getting worse year by year.

Mother Ye was thinking that if Fu Hanchuan were to work for the Ye Corporation, it would definitely develop well.

Moreover, Fu Hanchuan was a rare genius student at Imperial Capital University. It only took him three or four years to get a PhD from Imperial Capital University.

Fu Hanchuan was worthy of Ye Yutong.

Ye Yutong wrapped her arms around her mother’s waist. Her lips curled into a smile when she heard her mother’s words.

No matter how much Fu Hanchuan liked Qin Sheng, Qin Sheng was still a mistress who could not be shown.

“Mom, when are you and Dad going to the Fu family?” she asked.

Mother Ye could read Ye Yutong’s mind. She smiled and said, “There’s something to do at the company tomorrow, so your father and I can’t leave. We’ll go to the Fu Residence the day after tomorrow. Your Grandpa Fu likes you, so he won’t reject your marriage.”

Personalized Content Tailored to Your Preferences - All in One PlaceDiscoveryFeed

“Thank you, Mom.”

A smile appeared on Ye Yutong’s face, but it did not reach her eyes.

On the third day, Father and Mother Ye, as well as Ye Yutong, took a plane to H City.

When Fu Mingxu heard from Old Master Fu that Ye Yutong and Fu Hanchuan were going to discuss their engagement, he was instantly enraged.

Usually, Ye Yutong was always hanging on to him, and sometimes, she would act very ambiguously with him.

He thought that Ye Yutong had fallen for him, but she turned around and got engaged to Fu Hanchuan.

To Ye Yutong, he was just someone she could make use of.

Fu Mingxu’s gaze was extremely dark. He rushed back the day before Ye Yutong came to H City.

Fu Mingxu had been waiting for Ye Yutong since the next day.

1144 It Was His Fortune To Marry Ye Yutong

Ye Yutong got out of the car. She was wearing a white dress that reached her thighs. She also had exquisite makeup on her face.

Fu Mingxu, who was sitting in another car, gripped the steering wheel tightly. Who was Ye Yutong dressing up for? Fu Hanchuan?

Fu Mingxu’s lips curled into a cold smile.

The person Fu Hanchuan liked was Qin Sheng, but Ye Yutong still shamelessly went up to him.

!!

He adjusted his emotions and became very gentle in an instant. The gloominess he had earlier was gone.

He came in front of Ye Yutong and stopped her.

“Fu Mingxu?” Ye Yutong frowned.

Fu Mingxu nodded at his parents and said, “Uncle, Aunty, I have something to say to Yutong in private. Do you want to go in first?”

Father Ye and the others had an extremely good impression of Fu Mingxu. He was gentle, polite, and capable.

If Ye Yutong didn’t like Fu Hanchuan, he would have made them a couple.

Father Ye nodded. “Okay, you guys can talk. Don’t worry, come in later.”

After her parents left, Ye Yutong stared at Fu Mingxu. “Do you have something to do?”

There was a hint of impatience in her voice.

Fu Mingxu could naturally tell what she meant. He suppressed the ruthlessness in his heart and asked bitterly, “Yutong, are you getting engaged to my brother today?”

“Yes.”Google search 𝒇𝚛e𝗲𝘸e𝚋𝑛o𝘃𝙚𝒍. c૦𝒎

“You know how I feel, Yutong. You’ve been with me for the past few days, and I thought you had feelings for me.”

At this point, Fu Mingxu’s eyes dimmed.

Ye Yutong furrowed her brows as if she was confused. “I only see you as a friend.”

Fu Mingxu’s fists hanging by his sides tightened.

Heh, friends!

As expected, Ye Yutong had always wanted to use him. Perhaps, she wanted to satisfy her vanity by watching him chase after her.

However, did she think that she could marry Fu Hanchuan just because she was engaged to him?

He would never give Ye Yutong this chance.

After he got her…

Fu Mingxu was extremely displeased with Ye Yutong, but he did not show it on his face.

He smiled gently. “Alright then, Yutong. As long as I can see you happy, I don’t care if you like me or not. Just let me continue to be your friend.”

Fu Mingxu’s tone was sincere.

Ye Yutong did not doubt Fu Mingxu’s words. Seeing how much he liked her, she could not help but feel smug.

She nodded. “Alright.”

From Glamour to Shock: 65 Celeb Outfits You Just Can't Missbakehuge

Then, they entered the villa together.

At this moment, Old Master Fu and Father Ye had already started discussing the engagement.

Father Ye looked around and did not see Fu Hanchuan. He frowned and asked, “Where’s that child Hanchuan?”

“Hanchuan is busy, so he hasn’t come back yet.”

In fact, Old Master Fu didn’t tell Fu Hanchuan about this. He knew that with Fu Hanchuan’s personality, he wouldn’t agree to it and would inevitably come back to stop them.

Old Master Fu didn’t want any variables in this matter.

The Fu Corporation was getting worse by the day. If Fu Hanchuan and Ye Yutong got married, the Ye Corporation would help the Fu Corporation and they wouldn’t have to worry about the Fu Corporation going bankrupt.

Hearing Old Master Fu’s answer, Father Ye changed the subject. “Hanchuan is indeed outstanding, but there are men who are even more outstanding than him. It’s just that Tong Tong likes him and will marry no one but him. I can’t bear to let my precious daughter marry him.”

“Yes, yes, yes. Yutong is indeed very outstanding. It is Hanchuan’s fortune to be able to marry her. I really like her too. I would even wake up smiling from my dreams if she were to be my granddaughter-in-law,” Old Master Fu chimed in.

1145 Qin Sheng’s Identity

“But I heard that Hanchuan and his girlfriend are having a great time together.”

“Girlfriend?” Old Master Fu sneered. “She’s just a child from an ordinary family. She can’t marry into our family. Yuanwei, don’t worry. Hanchuan is just playing with her. They’ll break up soon. Yutong will be my only granddaughter-in-law.”

Father Ye narrowed his eyes. “Remember your words. The Ye family is not to be trifled with.”

“Yes, yes, yes.” Old Master Fu smiled apologetically.

!!

Fu Mingxu remained silent the entire time.

His eyes flashed with determination.

After Ye Yutong left, Fu Mingxu said, “Grandpa, do you know Qin Sheng’s identity?”Please visit 𝑓𝗿𝐞e𝑤𝚎𝗯n𝗼ν𝙚l. 𝑐𝒐𝓶

“Isn’t she just an uneducated poor man? What other identities could she have?” Old Master Fu replied without thinking.

Qin Sheng was very popular on the internet. He did know of Qin Sheng’s existence, but he had only seen Qin Sheng once, so he did not have a deep impression of her.

Therefore, when he saw Qin Sheng’s photo on the internet, he only felt that it was familiar and did not link Qin Sheng with Fu Hanchuan’s girlfriend. He only thought that they had the same name.

No matter what, Old Master Fu could not connect the Qin Sheng on the internet, who was the center of attention, to the one he remembered.

“Mingxu, does Qin Sheng have another identity?” he suddenly asked with a frown.

Fu Mingxu chuckled. He took out his phone and keyed in Qin Sheng’s name on Baidu. Qin Sheng’s encyclopedia page popped up very quickly. The introduction to Qin Sheng was very complete, and the author was very diligent in updating the page. Even Qin Sheng’s relationship with her foster parents and biological parents was recorded.

Fu Mingxu handed the phone to Old Master Fu.

“What is this?” Old Master Fu frowned.

“This is the information on his girlfriend, Qin Sheng.”

Old Master Fu casually glanced at it and was stunned. His eyes widened in disbelief. “Mingxu, are you sure it’s her? Could it be that their names are the only thing that clash?”

Get More Out of Your Browsing Experience With our Custom ContentDiscoveryFeed

Qin Sheng was just an ordinary person. How could she be that popular girl?

Old Master Fu had only read a few messages about Qin Sheng and had missed the part where Fu Hanchuan had defended Qin Sheng, so he was not clear about their relationship.

Fu Mingxu chuckled. “It’s indeed her. So, Grandpa, Qin Sheng’s background isn’t simple. The Lin family and the Qin family, which one of these two families can’t easily trample the Ye family under their feet? And Qin Sheng is related to both of them, granddaughter and god-granddaughter.”

“Grandpa, if Brother and Qin Sheng get married, it’ll be very beneficial to the Fu family.”

Old Master Fu frowned. He had obviously made up his mind.

Fu Mingxu looked at Old Master Fu’s expression, which was dark and full of regret. If he had mentioned this earlier, his snobbish grandfather would not have agreed to Fu Hanchuan and Ye Yutong’s engagement.

Fu Mingxu retracted the look in his eyes and continued, “The Qin family is the No. 1 wealthy family, and the current head of the Qin Corporation, Qin Yufei, is still unmarried. It seems like he doesn’t plan on getting married in the future. Won’t the Qin family still fall into Qin Sheng’s hands?”

“As for the Lin family, I’ve also asked around. Qin Sheng’s biological mother, Lin Shuya, is a member of the Lin family. However, Lin Shuya was chased out of the Lin family. Now, the Lin family has acknowledged Qin Sheng.”

At this point, Fu Mingxu paused. “The Lin family even specially organized a family reunion for Qin Sheng and invited all the upper-class families in the capital. They even gave Qin Sheng 10% of the Lin Corporation’s shares in front of the guests.”

1146-1150

1146 Going In and Out of the Bar To Accompany the Director

Old Master Fu was completely silent. He frowned, thinking about something.

“Grandpa, 10% of the Lin Corporation’s shares is already comparable to the Fu Corporation’s.”

After hearing Fu Mingxu’s words, Old Master Fu started to regret agreeing to Ye Yutong and Fu Hanchuan’s engagement.

He frowned.

!!

But Fu Hanchuan was a rebel. If he went to the Ye family now and asked them to cancel the marriage, the Ye family would hold a grudge against him. If something happened in the future, he would not be able to count on the Ye family.

He had not forgotten how Qin Sheng had looked down on him when they had first met.

Even if Fu Hanchuan married Qin Sheng, Qin Sheng might not necessarily help the Fu family.

Old Master Fu sneered and said disdainfully, “Qin Sheng’s family background is indeed good, but she’s not as outstanding as Yutong, and she’s not as gentle and considerate as Yutong. If we let her enter the Fu family in the future, heh, I don’t know how she’ll ride on our heads.”

Fu Mingxu’s lips moved, but he didn’t say anything.

——-

Because Shen Mei had deliberately swapped the children, it was illegal.

The police later took Shen Mei away for investigation, but because of Lin Shuya’s denial, the matter was not known.

After a period of preparation, the Qin Entertainment Group had also opened. Due to financial problems, it was only opened in H City. Qin Churou often traveled back and forth between H City and the capital.

This was Qin Hai’s first time opening an entertainment company, so he was not familiar with many things. Qin Churou would help him manage it.

However, the Qin Entertainment Group had very few outstanding artistes and resources. After Qin Churou finished shooting the resources she had signed with Star Creator Entertainment, no director or investor approached her anymore.

Li Xueyun did have a lot of resources on hand, but without Star Creator Entertainment as her backing, there were very few good resources. Qin Churou didn’t like them.

Qin Churou was very anxious.

If this continued, the popularity that she had accumulated for so long would be worn down step by step.

In the end, Qin Churou listened to Li Xueyun’s suggestion and began to go to bars to accompany the directors and investors. She even checked into a room.

It was also because of her personality that Qin Churou received a lot of resources.

Shenghe Entertainment only had three movies to shoot at the moment, and they couldn’t satisfy all the artistes in the company. So, Shenghe Entertainment helped them to get resources from the other production teams.

On the weekend, Qin Sheng went to her company’s production team and stayed there for more than 20 minutes. Seeing that there were no major problems, she left.

Huang Xiaoyan was a manager and the artiste she was managing was also filming nearby. Huang Xiaoyan came over.

In the morning, Huang Xiaoyan had a phone call with Qin Sheng. When they were chatting, she told Qin Sheng where she was leading an artiste to film.

Qin Sheng’s memory was extremely good, so she had memorized the location Huang Xiaoyan had told her.

Qin Sheng went straight to Huang Xiaoyan’s crew.

Personalized Content Tailored to Your Preferences - All in One PlaceDiscoveryFeed

On the way, Fu Hanchuan contacted Qin Sheng. “Sheng Sheng, where are you?”

Qin Sheng told him the location truthfully.

“Sheng Sheng, I’ll go pick you up,” Fu Hanchuan said.

“Brother Fu, aren’t you busy?”

Fu Hanchuan chuckled. “I’m not busy. I have time now.”

Qin Sheng did not suspect anything. She nodded. “Okay.”

Fu Hanchuan hung up the phone, and his curved lips still had not recovered.

Assistant Lin had heard Fu Hanchuan and Qin Sheng’s conversation, and he was wiping his sweat.

‘President, are you sure you are not busy? How can you say this so calmly?’

1147 Wife-Protecting Demon

Assistant Lin looked at the huge stack of documents in front of Fu Hanchuan and expressed his opinion. It was a little hard to explain.

Fu Hanchuan closed his pen and ordered, “Lin Yuan, you can handle these documents.”

“President, there’s a meeting later…”

Fu Hanchuan frowned. “Postpone it to three in the afternoon. You can give the time.”

!!

“Yes,” Lin Yuan respectfully agreed.

Fu Hanchuan was in a hurry to see Qin Sheng. After making all the necessary arrangements, he picked up his suit jacket on the back of the chair and left.

Assistant Lin looked at Fu Hanchuan’s back and was speechless.

He had never thought that Fu Hanchuan would like a girl so much that he couldn’t wait to be with her all the time.

A workaholic had become a wife-protecting devil.

Assistant Lin could not help but sigh. Qin Sheng’s charm was indeed great. She could even drag his CEO off the altar.

——

Qin Sheng entered the production team of the artiste under Huang Xiaoyan.

The Fu Corporation had invested in the show for Fu Shihan, and Fu Shihan was the female lead.

Fu Shihan’s acting skills weren’t very good, and the director was a very patient person. Even so, he was still pissed off by Fu Shihan.

The series had only been filming for three days, and there were more than ten NGs in one scene.

Fu Shihan didn’t usually remember her lines, so when the director mentioned it…

She said confidently, “We can find voice actors in the future.”

The director hated artistes who didn’t have good acting skills and didn’t work hard. He wanted to replace Fu Shihan, but then he remembered that Fu Shihan was the one who was specially taken care of by the investor.

If they provoked her, it was inevitable that they would withdraw their funds.Please visit f𝘳𝒆𝑒𝓌𝒆𝗯n𝗼𝘷ℯl. 𝑐𝚘𝘮

He could only swallow his anger toward Fu Shihan.

In order not to delay the progress of the script, he relaxed his expectations of Fu Shihan.

Fu Shihan was usually very unreasonable. She especially liked to target the artiste under Huang Xiaoyan. Qin Churou was the second female lead in the production team, and Qin Churou had told Fu Shihan that Huang Xiaoyan was a very good friend of Qin Sheng.

Fu Shihan didn’t like Qin Sheng very much. Qin Sheng had embarrassed her a lot, and Fu Hanchuan was also snatched away by Qin Sheng.

Every time she went up against Qin Sheng, she would be at a loss.

Fu Shihan had treated Huang Xiaoyan like Qin Sheng, so she had been targeting Huang Xiaoyan and the others in the crew.

At this moment, she was arrogant to Huang Xiaoyan again. “Go and buy me a cup of milk tea immediately.”

Get More Out of Your Browsing Experience With our Custom ContentDiscoveryFeed

Huang Xiaoyan frowned. “It takes 20 minutes to get to the milk tea shop from here. Sorry, I still have to accompany Ying Jun here and have no free time. If you really want to drink, you can ask your assistant to buy it.”

If it were any other time, Huang Xiaoyan would have directly retaliated. However, she could not be as reckless as she used to be, or she would bring trouble to her artiste and Qin Sheng.

Huang Xiaoyan had learned to be patient during her time as an agent.

Seeing Huang Xiaoyan refute her, Fu Shihan was unhappy. “Just go if I tell you to.”

Qi Yingjun, who was sitting at the side, stood up. She pulled Huang Xiaoyan’s hand, “Xiaoyan, why don’t I go and buy it?”

If she didn’t go, Fu Shihan wouldn’t give up and would probably scold Huang Xiaoyan even more.

Huang Xiaoyan frowned. “Fu Shihan has nothing to do with us. We don’t have to listen to her. Besides, she’s obviously targeting us. If we go and buy it this time, she’ll find other things to make things difficult for us next time.”

Huang Xiaoyan didn’t avoid the topic and said it directly in front of Fu Shihan.

Fu Shihan laughed disdainfully. Her eyes fell on the chair behind Qi Yingjun. With her arms crossed, she walked up and kicked the chair hard. The chair suddenly fell behind Qi Yingjun, breaking her heel.

1148 Deliberately Making Things Difficult

Qi Yingjun frowned.

Huang Xiaoyan quickly went over to check. Qi Yingjun’s heel had a bruise.

“Fu Shihan, you!”

Fu Shihan stood aside and sneered, “Isn’t it just a small injury? What’s the big deal? How pretentious!”

“Fu Shihan, don’t go too far!” Huang Xiaoyan gritted her teeth.

“I’m going overboard, what can you do to me? My dad invested in this drama. If you want to continue to stay in the crew, then you’ll have to listen to me.” Fu Shihan raised her chin.

Qin Churou walked over and said considerately, “Xiaoyan, Shihan has an investor backing her up. You can’t win against her. You’d better be good and listen to her.”

It wasn’t hard to hear the gloating in Qin Churou’s tone.

Huang Xiaoyan’s expression was very ugly. “You don’t need to care.”

The director sensed the commotion and rushed over. “What happened?”

The director noticed Fu Shihan and felt a headache.

He finally understood that it was probably Fu Shihan’s trick again.

Fu Shihan pointed at Huang Xiaoyan and Qi Yingjun and sneered, “Director, where did you get this actress? She’s not famous yet, but her manager is really arrogant.”

The director was very satisfied with Qi Yingjun. Her acting skills were good, she was hardworking, and she was obedient. Her image was also very similar to the character she was playing.

“What’s wrong with her manager?” he asked with a frown.

Qin Churou wanted to please Fu Shihan, so she replied, “Shihan’s manager and her assistant are busy, so she asked Huang Xiaoyan to buy her some milk tea. Huang Xiaoyan didn’t agree and even said some nasty things.”

The director also felt that Fu Shihan’s behavior was inappropriate.

But because of Fu Shihan’s background, he could only say, “Miss Huang, I’m sorry to have to trouble you. Please go and buy her a cup.”

In fact, the director could have asked other people in the crew to buy it for Fu Shihan, but he knew that Fu Shihan was deliberately making things difficult for Huang Xiaoyan. If someone else bought it, Fu Shihan would probably make a fuss for a while.

Huang Xiaoyan stood still.

Fu Shihan looked at her sarcastically with her arms crossed. She looked at Huang Xiaoyan with disdain and said without any scruples, “Huang Xiaoyan, if you want to blame someone, blame that friend of yours. If it wasn’t for her, I wouldn’t have targeted you like this. If you fall out with Qin Sheng, I might treat you better.”

Get More Out of Your Browsing Experience With our Custom ContentDiscoveryFeed

“Ha, your friend is really shameless. She just got together with my Brother Hanchuan. Brother Hanchuan already has a fiancée, but she’s actually rushing to be a mistress.”

Huang Xiaoyan clenched her fists. She was trying her best to hold back. “Fu Shihan, watch your words.”

“I didn’t say anything wrong. Qin Sheng is a b*tch. She’s a mistress who has Brother Hanchuan completely smitten with her. She even made him fall out with his family.”

Huang Xiaoyan gritted her teeth. She did not want to hold it in anymore. “Yingjun, let’s go. We won’t shoot this drama anymore. We don’t need to stay here and suffer. Our boss will arrange other scenes for us. Don’t worry, she won’t blame us.”

If she could tolerate the insult, Huang Xiaoyan would not allow Fu Shihan to say anything bad about Qin Sheng.

“Alright,” she said.

Qi Yingjun agreed. She didn’t want to stay in the production team for a long time.

Fu Shihan sneered. “You guys have signed a contract with the crew. If you leave like this, you’ll be going against the contract and have to pay a huge sum of money. Do you have money?”

Huang Xiaoyan asked, “It’s only a few million? I can still afford this little bit of money.”

1149 My Father Invested In It

Huang Xiaoyan’s back was straight. “Fu Shihan, Teacher Fu and Sheng Sheng should be together. Heh, fiancée? Did Teacher Fu agree to it?”

Given how much Fu Hanchuan cared about Qin Sheng, Huang Xiaoyan did not believe that Fu Hanchuan would betray Qin Sheng.

This was a love line that she had kowtowed to!

“Both our families have agreed, so how could it be fake?” Fu Shihan straightened her neck.

Huang Xiaoyan sneered, “I’m afraid it’s your wishful thinking.”

Then, she said to Qi Yingjun, “Let’s go. There’s no need to stay here and watch Fu Shihan’s face. I’ll bear the consequences.”

Huang Xiaoyan had once hit a lot of walls in the entertainment industry because of her character. She even lost a lot of resources.

Qi Yingjun was also affected by her.

Later on, Huang Xiaoyan kept her temper and became more mature. She could tolerate it, but she would not be bullied for no reason.

Huang Xiaoyan was about to leave when Qin Sheng walked over. “Xiaoyan, you’re not the ones who should leave.”

Qin Sheng had already arrived after the heel of Qi Yingjun’s foot was scraped by the stool Fu Shihan had thrown at her. She had seen many things that had happened here.

She did not come out, but she wanted to see how Huang Xiaoyan would deal with this matter.

“Sheng Sheng.” Huang Xiaoyan was happy to see Qin Sheng. Speaking of which, she had not seen Qin Sheng for a few weeks. Qin Sheng’s sudden appearance at this time was a big surprise for her.

Huang Xiaoyan’s face was filled with visible joy. “Sheng Sheng, you’ve memorized the location I told you this morning?”

“Yes.”

Qin Sheng stretched out her fair and slender fingers and pinched Huang Xiaoyan’s face, which still had some baby fat.

Huang Xiaoyan did not have much of a reaction. It was obvious that she was already used to Qin Sheng’s actions.

“Then, Sheng Sheng, did you see those things just now?”

“Yes, I’ve seen most of it.”

Upon hearing this, Huang Xiaoyan asked nervously, “Then, was I too reckless to handle it this way? I really can’t take this lying down.”

Qin Sheng retracted her hand. “There’s no need for my friend to suffer such grievances. You can do whatever you want. I’ll protect you.”

Huang Xiaoyan was stunned. She suddenly felt that Qin Sheng was very handsome.

“Sheng Sheng, if you were a boy, I would definitely pursue you,” Huang Xiaoyan said.

Qin Sheng smiled helplessly.

Qi Yingjun walked up and wanted to call Qin Sheng ‘Boss’. However, she remembered that Qin Sheng’s identity was a secret to the public, so she could only call her, “Miss Qin Sheng.”

Get More Out of Your Browsing Experience With our Custom ContentDiscoveryFeed

Qin Sheng nodded. She looked at Fu Shihan and Qin Churou, and her red lips parted slightly. “Long time no see.”

Qin Churou’s brows were tightly furrowed, and her hatred for Qin Sheng was hidden in the depths of her eyes. In the end, she did not dare to provoke Qin Sheng again.

She was not Qin Sheng’s match yet.

Qin Sheng had the Lin family and the Qin family backing her up. If Qin Sheng got them to deal with her, she would not end up well.

Now that Qin Churou had come to terms with it, she could only tolerate Qin Sheng for now. When she had the strength, it would not be too late to deal with Qin Sheng.

Fu Shihan sneered. “Qin Sheng, you said that Huang Xiaoyan shouldn’t be the one leaving. Heh, do you want me to leave?”

Qin Sheng raised an eyebrow. She did not say anything, but it was obvious that she meant what she said.

Fu Shihan acted like Qin Sheng didn’t know what was good for her and mocked, “Qin Sheng, my dad invested in this drama. Do you know about the Fu Corporation? And you want to chase me away? Ha, what a joke!”

“I don’t know.” Qin Sheng’s lips curled up. “How would I know if I don’t try?”

1150 Chase Them Out

“You!” Fu Shihan was furious. “Qin Sheng, I’m telling you, don’t overestimate yourself. As long as I say the word, Qi Yingjun and Huang Xiaoyan will have to leave the crew. This is a movie invested in by my father. Can’t I make the decision?”

Qin Sheng’s expression did not change. She played with her phone nonchalantly.

Fu Shihan was unconvinced. “Qin Sheng, Qi Yingjun and Huang Xiaoyan are both signed with Shenghe Entertainment. If they lose this drama because of you, do you think Shenghe Entertainment will let you off? Don’t just stand up for her. You are indeed arrogant to be able to protect Huang Xiaoyan!”

Qin Churou secretly clenched her fists. Qin Sheng was the boss of Shenghe Entertainment…

!!

Qin Sheng narrowed her eyes. “If I say I can, I can.”

“You can, but my dad has to withdraw his investment first. Otherwise, the director will have to listen to me,” Fu Shihan said arrogantly, sounding very proud.

Huang Xiaoyan did not interrupt the entire time. She even sat at the side and looked at Qin Sheng with her chin in her hands.

She believed that Qin Sheng would definitely be able to handle it.

In her eyes, Qin Sheng was omnipotent, and nothing could stump her.

She even pulled Qi Yingjun over to sit with her and watch the show.

Huang Xiaoyan approached Qi Yingjun and said in a voice that only the two of them could hear, “Yingjun, don’t worry, Sheng Sheng won’t be at a disadvantage. We’ll see how Fu Shihan gets slapped in the face and how she gets kicked out of the crew.”

After she said that, she stared at Qin Sheng again, her eyes sparkling. “She’s so f*cking handsome. A girl can actually be so handsome! Men really have no way out. No, Teacher Fu is also very handsome.”

“We can’t miss the wonderful scene of Sheng Sheng slapping Fu Shihan in the face,” Huang Xiaoyan muttered as she took out her mobile phone.

They were recording Qin Sheng and Fu Shihan.

Hearing Huang Xiaoyan’s words, Qi Yingjun also felt relieved.

On the other side, Fu Shihan saw that Qin Sheng did not say anything and thought that she had the upper hand, and that Qin Sheng was at her wit’s end.

Fu Shihan pointed at Huang Xiaoyan and Qi Yingjun. “Director, kick them out of the production team immediately. And Qin Sheng, she’s just an outsider. What right does she have to come to our production team and point fingers at me? Kick her out immediately too.”

Get More Out of Your Browsing Experience With our Custom ContentDiscoveryFeed

The director didn’t want Qi Yingjun to leave the crew. After all, he was very satisfied with Qi Yingjun. There was probably no one more suitable than Qi Yingjun for this role.

Qi Yingjun was the highlight. The female lead was played by Fu Shihan, and her acting skills were as bad as sh*t. He didn’t have much hope for the female lead, so he wanted to gain some viewership through Qi Yingjun.

The director frowned and tried to persuade Fu Shihan. “Miss Fu, we’re already halfway through filming. I’m afraid it’ll be a little troublesome to change the role in the middle. Do you want to reconsider? Besides, if we change her, it will delay the progress of the crew. The daily labor costs, the clothes, the venue, and so on will all be a huge expense.”

“No, I have to get them out.”

Fu Shihan had always been pampered in the Fu family. She had always acted according to her own temperament and never cared about the Fu family’s interests. Now, she was even more stubborn.

The director frowned, still unwilling to give in.

There was no change in Qin Sheng’s expression, but Fu Shihan could see the disdain in her eyes.

Qin Sheng had never taken her seriously!

Fu Shihan was furious. “Qin Sheng, don’t think that I can’t do anything to you. I’ll call my dad right now.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 16.9K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
1M 48.7K 40
π“π‘πž π”π§πžπ±π©πžπœπ­πžπ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟏 In a world where love knows no boundaries, Aleena Noor a Bangladeshi girl with an elated heart...
1.9M 116K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.3M 206K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...