๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ (Kny x M...

By Kirasfire

"๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ." More

Love interest
Love interest: Demons
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Info

2.4K 66 18
By Kirasfire

FIRST NAME -
Y/n [ your / name ]

LAST NAME -
Fushiguro

PERSONAL DESCRIPTION

Birthday :: (b/d)
Age :: 18 (people like the tanjiro squad will be aged up to 18, no sexual stuff.)
Gender :: (Gender Neutral)
Height :: 164 / 5'6
Hair Color :: H/c
Eye Color :: E/c
Blood Type :: 0-

PERSONALITY
Y/n is normally a very calm person. They don't smile a lot but they are capable of smiling. They get easily annoyed and is mostly serious but is accidentally funny. They are also a good listener.

Dislikes :: loud people, immature people, irrationality and being bothered

Likes :: alone time, divine dogs (secretly), reading and training

Shikigami

Rabbit Escape

Y/n can summon dozens of rabbits by making a rabbit shadow puppet with their hands. Rabbit Escape isn't meant to be a combat-oriented shikigami, but rather a distraction. The rabbits themselves are weak and harmless and can be defeated fairly easily.

Toad

By forming a shadow puppet of a toad, Y/n can summon their Toad shinigami. Toad can be used to wrap up and pin down enemies with his long and powerful tongue. Y/n can also take advantage of Toad's tongue to snatch themselves or their friends out of harm's way. Combined with Divine Dogs, Toad is also suitable for search and rescue missions.

Max Elephant

Because Max Elephant uses a lot of cursed energy, it takes a while to manifest after Y/n forms the elephant shadow puppet. It can unleash a powerful surge of water from its trunk. Max Elephant is more of a distraction-type shikigami However, Y/n can take advantage of Max Elephant's massive size to crush their opponents.

Nue

It's incredibly fast and strong enough to carry Y/n. Y/n uses this to their advantage to increase their mobility and maneuver around. Nue is also a great defensive shikigami, using its wings to protect Y/n from physical attacks. It can also swoop in and attack enemies when they're vulnerable.

Nue can also be combined with Toad to create winged toads. This shikigami is known as The Well's Unknown Abyss, granting the toads the ability to fly with Nue's wings.

Great Serpent

Great Serpent is a large snake shikigami that Y/n summons by shaping their fingers into a snake-head shadow puppet. The biggest advantage of Great Serpent is that it can be summoned very quickly, making it ideal for surprise attacks. It can also be used to immobilize.

Divine Dogs

Y/n can summon one or both wolves whenever they choose by making the dog's head shadow puppet. Divine Dogs function as trackers who can lead Y/n to demons by their scent, or signal them if a demon is approaching. The wolves are also useful against weaker demons, capable of chasing and devouring them.

Divine Dog: Totality, which is a more powerful combined form of Divine Dogs able to take on special grade curses.

Eight-Handled Sword Divergent Sila

The mightiest shikigami is Eight Handled Sword Divergent Sila Divine General Mahoraga. Mahoraga has the ability to adapt to any and all phenomena, meaning once it is attacked a certain way, it can perfectly counter the same attack the next time.

Mahoraga is also incredibly strong, able to punch enemies through multiple buildings and shatter concrete with a single blow. it must be summoned by doing an exorcism ritual, and Y/n views this shikigami as a last resort.

Sword

Breathing style: Eclipse breathing

First Form: Sun And Moon Unison (一いち 型かた 金烏玉兎きんうぎょくと 共同きょうどう, Ichi no Kata: Kyōdō no Kinugyokuto?) - To perform this move, the user does a spin slash and then a horizontal slash.

Second Form: Gravitation Rift (二に 型かた 乾坤けんこん 境さかい, Ni no Kata: Kenkon no Sakai?) - This move is a singular downward slash that gets more powerful if done while coming down from a jump.

Third Form: Obscured Light (三さん 型かた 見えにくいみ 光ひかり, San no Kata: Mienkui Hikari?) - The move is a circular slash that can deflect attack. It's performed similarly to Burning Bones, Summer Sun. If done with a scythe the user spins the scythe in front of them.

Fourth Form: Umbra Slash (四し 型かた 本影ほんえい 撃ざんげき, Shi no Kata: Hon'ei Zangeki?) - This move is a singular slash in any direction. It gets more powerful if done from behind the enemy.

Fifth Form: Shadow Mist (五ご 型かた 影かげ曇くもり, Go no Kata: Kage Kumori?) - This move is a spin slash that scatters black mist around the area, temporarily or permanently blinding the opponent. The effect is changed by how fast and how hard the opponent slashes. The faster and harder, the better the effect.

Sixth Form: Obsidian Ray (六ろく 型かた 黒曜石こくようせき 半直線はんちょくせん, Roku no Kata: Kokuyōseki Hanchokusen?) - This move is a horizontal slash.

Seventh Form: Destiny Compass (七しち 型かた 約束やくそく 磁石じしゃく, Shichi no Kata: Yakusoku Jishaku?) - This move is used at the beginning or early in a battle and is similar to Destructive Death: Compass Needle in how it's used. The user readies themselves, clears their mind, focuses on the opponent, increases their spatial awareness, and controls their breathing.

Eighth Form: Chaos Spiral (八はち 型かた 乱こんの渦巻きうずま, Hachi no Kata: Konran no Uzumaki?) - This is a diagonal spin slash with the blade facing diagonally downward while rushing forward. This is mainly used on the ground but can be used in midair or in place. When used in midair, the user stays in place.

Ninth Form: Talon of the Yatagarasu (玖くノ型かた 八咫烏やたがらすの鉤爪かぎつめ, Ku no Kata: Yatagarasu no Kagitsume?) - This move is similar to the Second Form of Wind Breathing, Claws-Purifying Wind in how it's performed. The user raises their weapon above their right shoulder then slashes diagonally forward.

Tenth Form: Inverted Parhelion (十じゅう 型かた 逆ささか幻日げんじつ, Jū no Kata: Sakasa Genjitsu?) - This move is a 360° degree slash in midair similar to Hinokami Kagura: Clear Blue Sky.

Eleventh Form: Rushing Darkness (イレブン 型かた 駆かけ込こみ暗闇くらやみ, Irebun no Kata: Kakekomi Kuroyami?) - The user rushes up to their target at max speed and slashes them.

Eleventh Form, Improved: Rushing Darkness, Diamond Ring (イレブン 型かた 代替だいだい, 駆かけ込こみ 暗闇くらやみ-ダイヤの指輪ゆびわ, Irebun no Kata - Daitai: Kakekomi Kuroyami - Daiyanoyubiwa?) - This move is a variation of Eleventh Form: Rushing Darkness, and is similar to Thunder Breathing: First Form - Thunderclap and Flash, Sixfold. The user dashes six times, slashing as they do so, then on the sixth dash, they jump into the air. They then throw their scythe at their opponent and rush to them. They then grab their scythe and unleash a spin slash.

Twelfth Form: Yōkai Shadow (十二じゅうに 型かた 妖怪ようかいの陰かげ, Jū Ni no Kata: Yōkai no Kage?) - This move is usually the first one used and is a counterattack. The user holds their blade diagonally downward with the blade facing upward. Then when user opponent attacks them physically, they dodge backward bringing their blade down behind them, they then rush forward and deliver a uppercut and then a horizontal slash. If the opponent uses a ranged attack, the user dodges the attack and unleashes a downward slash.

Thirteenth Form: Chaotic Eclipse (十三じゅうさん 型かた しっちゃかめっちゃか 食しょく, Jū San no Kata: Shicchakamecchaka Shoku?) - The move is a wild barrage of attacks.

Fourteenth Form: Scarlet Destiny (十四じゅうし 型かた 緋命スカーレットディスティニー, Jū Shi no Kata: Sukārettodisutinī?) - This is a combination of the Ninth Form and Eleventh Form. Instead of using one slash and one dash, the user does multiple of them, allowing them to take down multiple enemies.

Fifteenth Form: Kaiki no Karasugami (十五じゅうご 型かた 既かいきの烏からす神がみ, Jū Go no Kata: Kaiki no Karasugami?) - This move most likely translates to "Raven God of Totality" and is both an Esoteric Art and the signature move of Karasu Ekuripusu. The user does a spin slash before throwing their scythe and rushing up to their opponent to deliver a rising spin slash and unleashing a downward slash.

Sorry if it's a lot you don't have to read I just wanted to explain

Outfit

I tried to find something that would fit Megumi but there was like nothing at all so yeahhhh you can change the colors and stuff but the sword is on your hip. The art is not mine idk who's it is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
362K 21.6K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 60.2K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...