Daniel Park Harem (One-Shots)

By SLOV_09

This is my first time doing One-shots. Also please go easy on me with my writing and uploading schedule. ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฝ... More

#1. He Is Mine (Jay x Daniel)
#2 Real Talent (Gun x Daniel x Goo)
#3 My Dear (Eugene x Daniel)
#4 Ever Sense Kids (Nomen x Daniel)

#5 ๐™…๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ (๐™…๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ญ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™š๐™ก)

319 10 11
By SLOV_09

゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚
𝘼𝙐: 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙡 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣 𝙄𝙙𝙤𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝘿𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨.
゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚゚+*:;;:* *:;;:*+゚

Daniel's POV
Man who would of thought being an idol would be so hard. But the good thing is I was able to become famous quite quick, which I'm quite glad since I learned that the more your famous the more you earn more profit, meaning I'm able to help out my mom with money with this body! Though I actually quite enjoy being an Idol..

----

As more time passed by, I've gain more popularity as for Duke, he is also gaining popularity! Which I'm very glad.

Their was a total of 9 people in my group. (which I will not introduce)
I was the main singer of the group, since I attended to have more of an angelic type of voice. Well at least for the songs that are soft and warm, I'm not sure how to describe them...

Of course I had to stop attending school since I was an idol by now and that I started to do online school as I didn't want to stop getting educated. But of course just because I'm an Idol, doesn't stop me from visiting my friends. Sometimes when me and my friends attend to hangout outside I would put an disguise such as wearing a mask and a hood. Not much of a fan of hats so hood it is.

The most I hangout with, is Jay! He is my best friend. He might not be able to talk, but I still understand him....somehow...

----

But it's not everyday that I'm able to be in peace with my friends, of course the 4 Crews are still in the way...

----

"Hey Boss, is it alright if I go take my dog out for a walk?" (Daniel)

"Sure, but wear your disguise, remember the last time you didn't?" (Daniel's Boss)

"Yea, I know..." (Daniel)

"Alright now go take Enu out for a walk!" (Daniel's Boss)

"A-Alright, thanks boss!" (Daniel)

My boss then smiles in response I very like my boss, he is very kind and takes care of us. (K-pop group)

I got myself and Enu prepared to go outside for a walk. I decided to go to Jay house so that Enu is able to see her puppies since it's been quite a while.

"Alright Enu, are you ready for a walk?" (Daniel)

*Bark* (Enu)

"I'll take that as a yes!" (Daniel)

----

As me and Enu went for a walk, Enu then started to get scare. I looked around to see what could of made Enu scared, I couldn't find anything that would of made Enu scared.

I decided to go ahead to another place, since the place we were made Enu scared.
As I did I started to feel a pair of eyes on me. I looked around to see it their was anyone. No one was around, infact the place was empty besides me and Enu.

"Alright Enu, you wanna take a jog now?" (Daniel)

*Bark Bark* (Enu)

Enu then started to run off. I chased after her, and notice that she wanted to get out of their quickly.

----

10 Minutes Later

----

We at least jogged for about 10 minutes always from that place. I felt a whole lot more safe since the place I'm at right is packed with people.
I sat down in a bench and took out my phone to text Jay that I'll be passing by his house. I got a quick response from Jay, notifying me that I can.

----

No One's POV

*Knock knock*

Jay then open the door for Daniel. Daniel just stood their with a smile on his face. He then greeted Jay, as for Enu, she just full on ran inside in search for her Puppies. Jay was a little surprised for Enu act, he then faced Daniel.

"Sorry I didn't inform you about Enu, I wanted her to visit her puppies since it's been a while for her!" (Daniel)

"...." (Jay)

"Ah you don't mind, oh thank God!" (Daniel)

Jay just stood their smiling at Daniel. He then let Daniel inside of his home. When so, Daniel took off his mask and hood.

Jay admired Daniel's beauty, his soft skin, his soft plump looking lips. His eyelashes. Everything about Daniel was beautiful and gorgeous. Jay knew that Daniel wouldn't have a hard time being an idol. I mean Daniel's got the looks, body, and voice.

By this, Jay blushed.

"Ah, Jay are you sick!? Your face is kinda red" (Daniel)

"...." (Jay)

"Are you sure?" (Daniel)

Jay nodded in respond with a smile, he liked how Daniel cared for him, if only he could have him for himself.

They both then went to where the dogs were, they both sat down on the ground and played with the pups and Enu.

They both chatted on what's been going on. They had a long chat.

Jay then thought of something, what exactly did Daniel become an Idol?
He decided to ask Daniel.

"Ah well, I guess you can say I needed the money, but simce I'm an actual Idol now I quite enjoy it now!" (Daniel)

"..." (Jay)

"Ah, no that would be to much of you Jay, infact I rather earn my own money then ask for my friend for some!" (Daniel)

"...." (Jay)

"I-I know your rich, but it's still to much! The gifts you gave me were more than enough!" (Daniel)

Jay then gave Daniel a hug. By this Daniel was a little shocked by Jay's action, he then hugged Jay back.

"Thank you Jay for everything from the start.." (Daniel)

Jay smiled for what Daniel has said. Even the smallest thanks that would come out of Daniel would make Jay very happy.

Both Daniel and Jay hugged for a while until Enu started to pull on Daniel's sweater from behind as well for the pups.

"E-enu?" (Daniel)

Enu and the pups successfully pulled Daniel out of Jay's reach. They then got infront of Daniel and started growling at Jay.
By this it made Daniel giggle. While for Jay, he was in a bit of shock from the dogs action, but also a bit angry they took Daniel alway from him.

----
The Dogs were now asleep in the living room so Jay and Daniel decided to watch a new movie that has came out. And so they went to Jay's personal small movie theater.

"Wow Jay!? You really are rich that you even have a movie theater!?" (Daniel)

"...." (Jay)

"Ah you also have a snake bar here too!?" "That's so cool!" (Daniel)

Even if Daniel was rich himself he was still in shock on how Jay was rich. It's as if Daniel was just like a little who would find everything cool and amazing.

Jay smiled at Daniel's complement.

And so Jay and Daniel watched the new movie that has came out. Daniel was having some cotton candy, and Jay was having some popcorn.

----

"It was really fun to hangout with you Jay! If you would like I can come by on Tuesday, that is if I have time." (Daniel)

"...." (Jay)

And so Daniel opened the door and their he saw that it was dark outside, he decided to check what time it was and their he saw that it was very late.

"Umm... Jay is it alright if I stay for the night? It's quite late..." (Daniel)

Jay immediately accepted that Daniel can spend the night here, he cared about his dear friend safety explicitly now that he was famous.

"...." (Jay)

"Oh you only have one bed? That's alright I can sleep on the floor if you want!" (Daniel)

Jay went into panic mode, he didn't want Daniel to sleep on the ground at all, and he insisted that he would sleep on the floor and that Daniel would sleep on the bed.

"Why would I do that!? This is your home Jay, and you do too much for me!" "It's decided that I will sleep on the floor and you sleep on the bed!" (Daniel)

Daniel was a little angry at Jay's kindness, but it was true that Jay had too much for Daniel.

----

Jay decided to prepare Daniel's 'bed' as that was the least he could do for Daniel, which of course Daniel had a fight with Jay about.

As Jay was done Daniel thanked him. Jay let Daniel wear his clothes which fitted him a little big but not too big.

----

Daniel had fallen asleep, as for Jay, he was staring at Daniel's sleeping body. He felt bad that Daniel was sleeping on the ground.

Jay decided to get up and go carry Daniel onto his bed. The moment he carried Daniel he put him right to the side of the bed. He also got on the bed and then started to fall asleep.

----

Jay woke up, he tried to get up but couldn't, he felt something heavy on his chest and there he saw Daniel on top of him sound asleep. Jay was in a blushing mess.
He tried to get up without Daniel waking up. The moment Jay moved one more, Daniel woke up

*Yawn* "Morning J-jay~" (Daniel)

Jay was blushing once again, it was mainly because of how smoothly Daniel talked.

"..." (Jay)

Daniel smiled at Jay's 'response'

-When did I ever get in Jay's bed...- (Daniel)

----

Both Daniel and Jay were having breakfast, which was pancakes with berries, powdered sugar, Nutella, and whipped cream on top with a glass of milk/orange juice.

Daniel smiled and thanked Jay and Jay's butler for the food. He then ate some of the pancakes which he enjoyed a lot. Putting a smile on his face and making Jay blush.

----

Daniel then said his goodbyes to Jay and Enu also had to say goodbye to her pups.

"Oh! Here Jay!" (Daniel)

Daniel gave Jay a ticket to Jay which was a VIP ticket to Daniel's next concert.
Jay smiled at the ticket, Jay enjoyed every song Daniel made so far they made at least 6 songs and right now the ticket Jay received was the concert for the 6th song which was a collab with Daniel and DG.

Once again Daniel said his goodbyes and then left off.

----

On the day of the concert

Jay was in his seat in the VIP seating with Zack, Mira, Zoe, Vaso, Duke, Jace, and Jiho.

They were all talking to each other as they waited for the concert to start. It took about ten minutes for it to start.

"HELLO EVERYONE!!! WELCOME TO TODAYS CONCERT!!! (???)

"AS YOU HAVE ALL WAITED FOR TODAY COLLAB ABD OUR SPECIAL GUEST!!!! DG!!!" (???)

All the lights were on DG and people started to cheer for DG, I mean who wouldn't, he is the number one K-pop.

----

And so that's how it all started, the dance angered Jay a little explicitly on how DG grabbed onto Daniel during the Dance. For some reason, he hated how grabby DG was during the concert with Daniel.

----

The concert was now over, Daniel's friend went to the VIP Lounge and waited for Daniel like any other day during Daniel's concert.

"So how's the streams going on Duke?" (Zoe)

"It's going quite fine actually." (Duke)

Everyone was talking, except for Jay, I mean he couldn't even talk if he wanted to. He was in the thought of something. Jay decided to go out and see how Daniel was doing at the meeting with fans thing.

----

It took a while for Jay to get through and be able to go through all the people just to see Daniel. And there he saw, Daniel was laughing at something DG had said.

Everyone was in awe at DG and Daniel's relationship.

Jay was furious at this, he was jealous, jealous that he wasn't the one that made Daniel laugh, but for the fact that some pink-haired dude was making his dear Daniel laugh. Jay then went off to the lounge once again and waited for Daniel to be over with his meet-and-greet thing.

----

Once the meet and greet thing was over, Daniel's group went home as he and DG went to the VIP Lounge. Daniel didn't know why DG was following him.

"If you want you can go home DG, I'm gonna go hang out with a couple of my friends!" (Daniel)

"No I'm good, and I would like to meet your friends anyway." (DG)

DG and Daniel were a bit close to each other, DG had grown close to Daniel, and the moment he spotted him, he felt different from Daniel, as if he wanted to protect him.

Daniel sighed at DG's action it wasn't the first time he had done this.

Daniel opened the door to the VIP Lounge.

"Ah Daniel!!!" (Zoe)

His friends greeted him right at the moment he came through the door.

"Hello everyone! Also I brought a special guest!" (Daniel)
Daniel moved away from the door and their DG stood.

All of Daniels's friends were in shock except for Vasco as he had no clue who that was.

----

Daniel and his friends including DG were all talking, waiters then came in to serve Daniel and his Friends some food. The moment the waiters were finished they all came towards Daniel and DG.

"I'm sorry for our action right now, but we like to know if you both can give us your signature!" (???)

"Sure, I don't mind! How about you DG?" (Daniel)

"Well if you accept then so do I..." (DG)

Daniel smiled at DG.

Jay noticed that DG blushed at Daniel, making him angry at the fact that DG might steal Daniel from him...

----

Both Daniel and DG signed the waiter's papers.
The moment both finished signing all the waiters left.

"Geeze my fingers hurt a lot now..." (Daniel)

"Well you gonna have to get used to it now Daniel" (Zack)

"You could have just said no to them you know Daniel?" (Zoe)

"I know, but I didn't want to make them sad!" (Daniel)

"That's very sweet of you Daniel, but sometimes you can say no." (Mira)

"It's alright just like what Zack said I'm gonna have to get used to this." (Daniel)

"..." (Jay)

"Ah no need Jay, I'll be alright, the pain is going away either way!" (Daniel)

"How the hell did you even understand him?" (DG)

"We asked him the same question, Daniel himself doesn't even know, probably the thing for them being best friends..." (Zack)

"Ah I see..." -Their best friends...- (DG)

----

All of Daniels's friends have left except for DG and Jay...

"Well I'm gonna leave too, I'm quite tired after today!" (Daniel)

And so Daniel left saying his goodbyes to DG and Jay, leaving both of them alone now.

The moment Daniel left the room, DG pinned Jay to the wall shocking Jay by his action.

"Listen here, because I'm only saying this once, stay always from Daniel. I was the one who was supposed to be his best friend, not you... He's Mine" (DG)

Jay punched DG in the face, but it didn't faze DG much.

Jay wished he was able to talk, as he also had a piece of his mind he wanted to say to DG.

DG let go of Jay and then left the room leaving Jay all by himself, he took out his phone and texted Daniel if he could meet him at his house tomorrow afternoon.
Jay had an idea, a way to get revenge on DG.

----

Next Day, and afternoon

Daniel agreed to meet up with Jay, so he was already on his way to meet up with Jay as he was not gonna be busy that afternoon.

The moment he arrived at Jay's house he rang Jay's doorbell as he saw that Jay had installed a doorbell.

Jay opened the door.

"Hi Jay! I came like you-" (Daniel)

Daniel was pulled inside the house by Jay, Jay closed the door and then pulled Daniel to his bedroom, he pushed Daniel onto the bed and then locked the door so that no one was able to come in.

"What's wrong Jay, what's up with this sudden action-...(Daniel)

"....." (Jay)

Daniel started to blush, it seemed that Jay had confessed that he had a crush on Daniel, and this was the reason why Daniel was blushing.

"I... also l-like you too J-Jay!!" (Daniel)

Jay was happy he got on top of Daniel and then kissed him, it made Daniel shocked at first but then went with the flow. Jay was very possessive over the kiss, as he had his tongue inside of Daniel's mouth and licked everywhere not missing any place, Daniel started to tap on Jay's shoulders to sign him that he couldn't breathe. Jay then stopped kissing Daniel, and a strand of saliva was in contact with their lips.

Daniel was panting from the long kiss, he was also in a blushing mess as the kiss was from nowhere.

Jay then went down to Daniel's neck and started to kiss and leave love marks

"J-Jay..." Daniel murmured.

Jay started unbuttoning Daniel's dress shirt. Once he unbuttoned the last button, he stared at Daniel's chest, Jay started blushing.

"Jay? What's wrong?" Daniel questioned.

"..." (Jay)

Daniel blushed even more Jay was just a bit shocked at how big Daniels's chest was.

Jasy then went close to Daniel's chest and started sucking.

"N-ngh...Jay~" Daniel moaned, from the sensation he was receiving from his nipples.
As Jay sucked on one nipple, he played with the other nipple of Daniel's.

This went on for 5 minutes. Jay then got up and started undressing himself. Once he was naked, he started taking Daniel's clothes off as well.

Jay flipped Daniel on his stomach. He then went to get some lube from the nightstand and then applied some on Daniel. Daniel's back arched as the lube that Jay was applying was cold.

Just as Jay was done applying lube, he then stuck a finger inside Daniels's ass. "Ahhh!~" Daniel moan. Jay struggled quite a bit as Daniel's hole was tight. Just as Daniel's hole was a bit less tight, Jay added another finger, making Daniel moan once again. This continued for at least a few minutes, Jay then took out his finger and started to line his cock onto Daniel's hole.

"AGHHH~ JAYY!~" Daniel moaned/whimpered as Jay thrust inside of him.

"J-jaNGH~ AH~" Daniel moaned and moaned uncontrollably as Jay kept thrusting inside of him

Jay thrusted inside of Daniel at a somewhat slow pace as he was afraid he would hurt Daniel. Every moan that came out of Daniel made Jay want to go harder on him, but he was to scared to.

Daniel soon noticed, he then grabbed on to Jay's face and whispered into his ear.

"Y-You can go harder.." Daniel whispered in his ear, while being embarrassed as he let go of his face and hid his face from embarrassment. As for Jay, he was shocked by hearing Daniel's words. He quickly kissed Daniel in the mouth while doing so he thrust into Daniel hard and quicker then before making Daniel moan.

"AUgh~ Agh~ Ahh~" Daniel moaned as he clenched onto the bedsheets..

.
.
.

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨!!!
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝! 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭..

𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐀𝐮!

𝐀𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝟔 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭!

𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 "𝐌𝐲 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥" 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐚. 👍

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐲𝐞-𝐛𝐲𝐞 ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥: 𝟑𝟑𝟏𝟐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 22K 158
Tรกc phแบฉm: Toร n thแบฟ giแป›i ฤ‘แปu ฤ‘ang ฤ‘แปฃi ngฦฐแปi ฤ‘แป™ng tรขm. Tรกc giแบฃ: Tแป‘ Tรขy Ngฦฐแปi gรต: Mia cแปงa bแบกn nรจ Beta: Hoa Hoa cแปงa bแบกn ฤ‘รขy ร lร  truyแป‡n nร y gรต nhanh quรก...
82.9K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
213K 10.7K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...