SURVIVED HIM | 18+

By sensualrosee

Mature content | Her father died with his only wish that his daughter was to succeed academically- no d... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR

SIX

8.3K 124 10
By sensualrosee

SIX

Lana Del Rey | Cherry

When I was little girl my mother used to always call me into the kitchen on a Sunday afternoon to bake cupcakes. I'm talking all kinds of flavors, it grew to be our thing we shared. Eventually with age, baking became my personal escape room. It would calm me down when I got home from having a crazy day.

There was one day where I had a panic attack, my mom found me on the kitchen ground crying with cupcakes everywhere just decorating every counter top space, my dad had died from a head on collision.

My dad had tons of flaws, hurt my mother numerous times beyond repair but I don't doubt his love for me as his daughter.

Right now I'm placing cake batter into the oven, I shut it checking the temperature. I flinched, a little startled at the sudden contact of hands wrapping around my waist from the back. Reign. The smell of cigarettes and musky cologne filled my nose right on time, the expensive kind obviously.

"It smells good in here beautiful." He whispered into my ear before he lightly kissed it. A shiver made it's way down my spine and that pulsation in my v string I started feeling recently.

"I-I thank you R-Reign." He spun me around, I attempted to place my trembling hands on his chest but he took them in his hands laying soft kisses on my fingers. I almost melted at the gesture.

I began to unintentionally shy away with a closed lip smile but he somehow sensed my timid action. He gave me a sinful smirk before placing his hands under my ears taking my lips. The kiss was a slow one it felt passionate as if he missed me, so I kissed him back nevertheless still a little scared.

That's when everything that Amaya told me started to make it's way back around. It must of shown in my facial expression, because Reign was back to an emotionless face the one I could never read.

"If you have something you want to ask, speak Amina."

I was never good at hiding my feelings from my facial reactions. Here goes nothing.

"A-Are you ... w-well do you participate in or-organised c-crime?" Just when I was able to get it out right I felt the sudden tears beginning to creep it's way from around my eyes.

That dangerous smile of his so hypnotic, makes me want to get on my knees before him.

"My sweet Amina, I adore your innocent curiosity." He chuckled before kissing my hand once more.

He continued looking down at me straight in the eye, "I am my grandfathers first grandson, I was chosen long before I knew how to fuck my first pussy. I don't take innocent lives, I kill the ones who fuck with my family and my money. I have you now my gorgeous, my fucking universe and after all everyone must bow to their queen."

There goes that pulsation in my panties again, am I that attracted to him? He kidnapped me for god sakes and killed a innocent girl right in front of me!

It was like a switch, I yanked my hands from him with the most serious look I could muster up.

Deep breathe, "I cannot do this Reign, this-this is pure criminal. N-Not to mention you almost crushed my throat, t-took my job away from me, my family and friends. This i-is inhumane and you know it." I tried to yell but all that I could display was fear.

That treacherous smile was long gone, it was back to unexpressive Reign. He took a couple steps back from me, observing my short frame. I gripped onto the counter corner beside me.

"Come, let's go on a walk yes." He held his hand out for me. I was hesitant before nodding taking his cold hand, he told a maid to watch out for the oven. Something was telling me not to find comfort in those words at all.

We made our way to a door that was hidden out of sight from the rest of the house, there's a small green button that's when it opened to be a elevator. We took it down, I looked over at Reign he was at a calm silence with that emotionless look in his eyes.

I felt like crying.

The doors opened it was like a warehouse down here with no natural lighting. You could hear a pin drop, it was the size of a prison cell. Based on my terrified feelings my tears begun.

"Strip." 

He was still silent, with a warning expression upon his face so I began to take off my dress. I just had to wear a dress that didn't need a bra, and here I am in only my black V string panties with my hand across my heavy breasts.

I was trembling with tears coming down my face, I don't even think I was actually crying. I'm a really emotional person however when I feel anything along the lines of frightened my eye water is uncontrollable.

He lowered his head down to softly kiss me, he pulled my arm down from my boobs. The delicate kisses moved to the side of mouth down my neck. That's when his tongue effortlessly licked me to suck right on my pulse. I let out a soft moan, I heard him chuckle.

Do I have to explain what's going on in the panties?

"My sweet baby hm." He whispered in my ear the stuck his tongue in it. What a feeling that is, I'm melting in his arms.

"P-Please don't hurt me Reign." I whispered back.

He slide his hands from my waist to my ass gripping it in the palm of hands. My hard nipples were pushed to his chest rubbing at his white buttoned shirt.

"Let me ask you, if we don't experience pain in our lifetime, are we really humans my Amina."

What did that mean? His fingers slipped down the seem of my ass, I'm getting wetter by the minute. Then it all stopped once he pulled away from me.

"Go put your hands in those." He nodded off behind me, there's a pole hanging from the ceiling with a pair of shakes on it. I closed my eyes saying a little prayer in my head before locking my hands in them. At this point I'm terrified, my nipples are exposed to the cold air making them hard as ever.

I had my back to him, my ass on display. Tears just non stopping falling down my cheeks, I could hear my heart beating.

"Ami, do you want to make me happy?"

Ami ........?!

      "Daddy, are you finally coming to my last ballet recital tomorrow?" Little Amina looked up at her dad with those big round eyes. Her nose just aligned with the edge of his desk as she gripped it on her tip toes.

Her father looked down at her.

"Oh gosh I'm so sorry Princess Ami, daddy's gotta work over time tomorrow."

"But, but you promised that you'll come see at least one show." She frowned up at him.

"Ami .."

A disappointed 5 year old Amina ran out her fathers office and into her mothers arms crying. She was eventually put to bed but no different than any other night she overheard her parents at each others throats.

How did he know? Only my father called me Ami (Amy). I stayed silent about it to frightened to even question him.

"Y-yes." My voice cracked. It was a whoosh sound that landed on my body right above my ass. I painfully screamed out to prevent my screams he wrapped his large hand over my mouth before whispering in my ear.

"Ssshh, no screaming baby every hit I give you, your gonna fucking thank me for it, and you better not move Ami. I wanna see this perfect ass bleed, your warnings ran out."

I nodded, he slapped my behind demanding me to use my words.

"Y-yes Reign." I whispered softly.

That's when the belt lashes came again across my ass. "Thank you." I sounded so raspy and defeated I caved in. I can't comprehend this harsh spanking but this strange feeling in me doesn't hate it. I learned to bite my bottom lip and take it while forcing out my thank yous.

It was roughly about 5 minutes later I heard the belt fall to the ground.  I was slightly twitching as if I standing naked in snow. I'm sure my ass was as red as an apple with swollen welts, I felt a trick of blood run down the back of my leg. Reign did not hold back. My breathe was shaky, I was scared to move.

He came around to stand in front of me, he tilted my head up with his fingers bring our lips close.

"I hope you have a better understanding of me now Ami, your body and soul belongs to me. I will forever search for my lost property. So now tell me what I wanna hear beautiful." He caressed my face gently, one solid tear slide down my face at his words he whispered.

This is it the rest of my life.

I gulped looking him in those dark blue eyes, "I-I belong to you." He let me out the shackles releasing me, then he bit my bottom lip forcing his tongue into my mouth. We made out and yes like a weak bitch I caved in.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 472 24
A normal girl with a beautiful heart who never know what love is caught the eyes of a cruel mafia king... His single glance can make the world tremb...
367K 5.9K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
64.7K 1.3K 31
WARNING MATURE CONTENT: MENTION OF GRAPHIC CONTENT ABUSE, MURDER, THE USE OF DRUGS WITH MATURE LANGUAGE AND MATURE SCENES. VIEWERS DISCRETION...
392K 9.5K 52
"You're annoying. I just gave a speech to you about trying to get me in bed and now here you are fucking staring at my ass." I shouted at him, he smi...