Forgotten | {Jay's Little Sis...

بواسطة marauder501

You know the main 4 VK's, but what if one of them had a sister, who they left. Her name is Naomi, her father... المزيد

Cast And Info
1- The News
2- The Offer
4- The Coronation
The Coranation- Summary
Authors Note
5- Will you go on a date?
6- The Date
7- What's my name?
8- Kidnapping
9- Confronting & The Deal
10- Long Lost Mother
11- Long Lost Sister
12- Pirates Plan
13- Its Goin' Down
14- Kidnapping 2.0
15- The Tour
16- Uma and Cotillion
17- Uma and Cotillion p2
18 - Uma and Cotillion p3 and responsibilities
19- Inbetween Movies
A/N
Cast and Info p2
25- Outfits and Styles
20- VK day
21- Hades
22- Meanwhile
A/N
23- Meanwhile p2
24- The Meeting
25- Is that.. Jay?!
26- Out the Barrier
27- In Bore-adon (again)
A/N
28- Fucking knights...

3- New Family

2.5K 41 10
بواسطة marauder501

It's been a month and a bit since the gang left, over that time I got bitter over it and now I had decided to officially join Uma's crew.

I walked up to the gate at 'Ursula's Chip Shop' and stepped in.

"Hey~" I said in a sing song tone.

"There you are! Finally! I waited long enough for your decision." Uma said as she had a genuine smile on her face and a hopeful glint in her eyes.

"Ok you can at least try hide the excitement" I said laughing, "plus we had a deal, I'm sticking to my end. But I do have a new condition."

"Hold up that wasn't the deal Las!" Harry came up next to Uma.

"Oh shut it, what are you her lawyer, it's her choice. Plus I think you'll agree with me on this one." I said with an evil smirk.

"I'll hear it out if it's so great." She said expecting something unreasonable and stupid, hoping to talk me out of it.

"I want revenge! Simple enough? On Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay! For leaving and forgetting us. What do you say?" I say with an evil glint in my eyes.

"Wow! Didn't think yed have it in ya" Harry said smiling at my bitterness towards my ex- friends.

"Well they kinda left me here to die. So I might as well hurt them, in a way!" I said, ignoring the fact Uma was looking at me concerned.

"What do you mean by, 'to die'?" She said, trying not to how her worry. I looked at her and tried to brush her stare off, it didn't work. I ended up surrendering.

I sighed, "Anywhere private?" I say knowing it would be harder to explain so I'd just show it.

She led me to the back where a room was. "By the way this is your room!"

"Woah... it's awesome!" I said, awestruck. The walls were painted with waves and beaches and it had one circular window that had a view of the ocean.

"Anyway. What did you mean by, 'left here to die'?" She said worried, again.

"Well.. my 'dad'," I put air quotes around dad, "kinda..." I took a deep breath in, "hurt me. I told Jay about it, so yeah." I said pulling up my bruised and cut ribs and showing my bruised and scratched arm, along with taking off my fingerless gloves to show my knuckles.

"Holy Hades... are you ok? Do you need like any healing supplies?" She said holding up a big bag.

"Not unless you've got one to fix bones cos my ribs are broken and it hurts like the underworld." I said nonchalantly.

"Wait.. you had broken ribs when you stole our things? And you still ran?!" She did shocked.

"Yeah- I kinda got used to it..."

"That's deep shit. I mean deeper than the 17 seas deep."

"Yeah.. anyway!" I didn't like talking about my past so I decided to change the subject. "Tell me about the pirate life! I always loved the idea of being one. But... Ja- he.. wouldn't let me."

"Well it's amazing, I spend most the time in the ship and normally commanding people to do the dirty work, we also have now became the most feared kids on the isle along with you and ransack places for money. Ya know, the usual!" She explains

"That sound amazing!" I respond back, I had always loved pirate culture, I used to ask Captain Hook for his book about his adventures in Neverland. And only his Pirate ones. He always had a soft spot for me.

"Right!" she said agreeing with me, "Now! If you want to join the crew, you are going to need to get out of that hideous outfit. I mean seriously? Ugh!" She looked at the outfit in disgust. Right now I was wearing a idiotic dress that had purple, blue and white on it, I HATED it, but it was still the best thing in my closet and with no money and no job, I have no way of getting anymore clothes.

"I know right! The Evil Queen always made my clothes and the only good ones were from... her daughter... but I'm not wearing them." I said and hesitated, I hated saying their names.

"Ok.." she said walking to the wardrobe and looking for something, "Ah ha! Here! Put this top on, with- these jeans and these boots! Then spice it up to match you and come out the back when your ready! There's going to be a hat on your bed. See ya!" She said.

She was actually really nice, but Mal hated her so we had to hate her too, but I didn't, we had a love hate relationship. When I wasn't with the OG VK's then I was with the pirate crew. That's why I was so trusting with her.

The top was a puffed sleeve, white, blouse and some black jeans, a forest green corset and knee high, black, laced boots and a torn, black pirate hat with some accessories.

I made the crown ornament that Jay stole for me, a necklace, but I never told anyone where I got it from. I still wore it and I decided to NEVER take it off, just to remind me of the old times with them. I hated their guts but still, I liked the thought.

As soon as I was out if my thoughts, I looked up to the mirror, my hair slightly wavy, going passed my shoulders, and clothes fitting around my figure perfectly. I was about to head to the front, to meet up with Uma, Harry and Gil, when a girl stopped me by wolf whistling and standing in front of me. She had: blonde hair, that was down to her chest; pale skin; and emerald green eyes. She was wearing a blueish-grey dress and a black pirate hat.

"Watch it, shrimp!" I said in a threatening voice. She seemed unfazed, 'ok this bitch defo doesn't know how I am!' I thought.

"Who you callin' a shrimp Newbie? Honestly you new recruits are a poor lot, learn how to respect your superiors!" She said trying to sound intimidating. I chuckled from how hard she was trying. I walked up to her in a menacing way, I was slightly taller so that helped with my intimidating looks.

"Maybe you need to learn how to respect yours." I said in a low voice, scowling and stopping every muscle in my body to punch her.

"Elena! Honestly! You can't keep picking fights!" A girl said running from behind her. She had: brown hair, that was up to her shoulders and curly; tanned skin; and chocolate, brown eyes. She was wearing a deep red, puffed sleeved shirt; black, leather pants; a black corset; and a black pirate hat with red on the edges.

"Maire, your not the boss of me! I'm just teaching this girl a lesson!" She said rolling her eyes.

The brown haired girl, Maire, turned to me. "Hey! I know you! You helped me get away from that shop owner one time. Aren't you supposed to be with the kids in Auradon?" She said. Then blondie, Elena, turned to me looking curious.

"A. Yes I know you, B. One of them is my "brother"," I did air quotes around brother, "and C. No because they left me. Now excuse me, I need to find Uma." I said turning on my heels. I was about to walk away, when Blondie stopped me and blocked my way.

"Just because your a new member of the crew, doesn't mean you can see the captain, and that is CAPTAIN to you." She said, crossing her arms.

I turned my head around to Maire and gave her an is she serious? stare. I flashed my snake eyes at Blondie, she instantly moved out the way. I winked at Maire, she blushed, then walked away. All I got to say is, Maire's cute.

--__***__--

"Hey Umaaaa!" I said walking out from the back.

"Look at you! Honestly you'll get all the girls turning there heads!" Uma said giving me a wink. I came out to Uma around a few months ago and then told Harry and Gil a couple months after. I didn't even tell Jay or the rest of them.

They are like my brothers and Uma is basically my big sister that I always needed. She always stuck up for me when someone was being h0m0ph0b!c, soon she brought Harry and Gil and people were always scared of me.

Back then I didn't know anything about being a villain, now I can control my powers (because they weren't gone, just limited) and scare people away when I want.

"Love the fit lassie, Uma choose it?" Harry asked.

"Well obviously, all my clothes are shit." I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"Heya guys! Naomi! I love the look." Gil said in his usual bubbly tone.

I laughed about how happy he was, "Hi Gil"

I heard someone coming out of the back, it was Blondie and Maire. They were in for a surprise.

"Oi! Sis!" Harry called to Maire, ok maybe I was in for a surprise. I only raised my eyebrow to this, trying to show little emotions possible.

"I didn't know you had a sister hook?" I asked him. He only shrugged in response.

"Hiya Har'!" I turned around and her and Blondie looked in shock at me. I showed no emotion but I was also surprised.

"Mare, Elena, this is Naomi Shar!" Uma said introducing me. The thing about me, is that everyone knows my name but only a small few know my face. The two girls just stared in shock, Blondie went as white as a ghost, I just waved at them.

"Hi again" I said with a evil smile. "Honestly just call me Shar" I said turning to face Uma

"Why Shar?" Harry asked curiously, "I mean I know that's your middle name but what does it mean?"

"Evil" I said with a wink. Uma's smirk was growing.

"I'm so glad you finally decided to join." She said.

"I mean your begging was getting annoying." I said, she stuck her tongue out at me I did the same and we laughed. Elena was still frozen in fear. "Are you good?" I said with a smirk and my eyebrow raised.

"Maire, what's up with her?" Harry asked. Maire looked at me and looked at her friend. She was also too stunned to speak.

"Naomi, what did you do." Uma said with a sigh.

"Oh me? I didn't do anything, for once! But... why don't you tell them." I said staring at Elena. "What? Snake got your tongue now?"

Suddenly Maire burst into laughter, watching her friend. "I'm not the one in trouble here. I stopped it from going to far." She raised her hand in defence.

"Stopped what?" Harry was eyeing her and me suspiciously. I smiled innocently at him, I realised so did she.

"Honestly this is getting no where, just tell me! That's an order" Uma said to Blondie.

"I- well, she," she pointed a finger at me, "decided it's a good idea to start a fight with me!"

"What?" Me and Maire said in shock, I had a pissed off face, "sorry El, but that didn't happen and you know it!" Maire continued.

I smirked, she's honest too, Hades I'm fallin' for her.

Uma caught me staring at her, winked at me and I just gave her a look that said, 'shut up now! But yes...'.

Uma went back to serious, "So what did happen?" Her tone strict, but not enough to trigger me.

"Walked out me room, this one," I pointed at Blondie, "wolf whistled. I said stop and she told me to respect my 'superiors', " I put air quotes around superiors, "then Harry Jr came and stopped it. Honestly safe call 'cause I was getting angry and I would have done worse than just hypnotised her out me way." I said sitting on the table, cross-legged.

"You can hypnotise people?!" Harry said in shock.

"Since when?!" Gil finished. I just laughed at both of them.

"Mare? Can you confirm? Also Shar look away." Uma said, I rolled my eyes and tilted my head to look at the ceiling.

"Umm..." I could feel her look at me and then at Blondie. She sighed, "yeah... sorry El but you know I always tell the truth, plus if you accuse the Naomi Shar then you'd be in for it. Big time."

I chuckled a bit hearing that. I saw Maire staring at me, when I caught her she blushed and turned away. Cute, she's embarrassed.

"Nice to know people still fear me! Imagine what the Isle will do when they hear the 2 people who control it team up. Ha!" I said enjoying the game that we play.

"Don't you mean one working for the other." Elena said with a hint of anger. I flashed my eyes at her and she looked at me with a shocked face. I raised an eyebrow as if saying, care to say that again?, and she looked down at her shoes.

Everyone looked at me a bit shocked, I'm assuming she doesn't listen to orders well. All I did was show her her worst memories and fears! Nothing too bad.

"Wha-....ho-" Gil started but trailed off. I smirked at their stares.

"And that, ladies, gentlemen and others, is a small section of my powers" I said bowing theatrically.

"Well done Shar! She never shuts up. For the daughter of Prince Hans, she has a big mouth." Uma praised me. Oh so that's who her parent is, nice to know.

"Anyway! Let's me show you the ship! The First mates have to know their way around!" Uma said with pride.

Maire looked at Harry with confusion, "your still first mate... right?" She asked with concerned.

"Oh yeah don't worry 'bout him," I said wrapping my arm around a moody Harry's shoulder and ruffled his hair, "now we share the title!" I said and Harry grumbled and pushed my arm off with a smile, trying to hide happiness with annoyance. I laughed at this. Although, when I wrapped my arm around Harry, Maire looked upset almost, not sure why.

"And responsibilities!" Uma remained as she headed to the ship, we all followed.

"Yeah obviously!" I said smiling.

"Wait, she's sharing my jobs?" He said with a smile. Man he was bad at hiding his emotions.

"Do I detect a grin on Harry Hooks' face?" I asked with a mocking tone of shock. Everyone laughed as he tried to hide it.

These are gonna be the best days of my life.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

338K 6.6K 25
Hailey is the daughter of Hades, but you could probably already tell by her fiery blue hair that matches her personality. She is a vital part in Mal'...
113K 2.9K 58
There's so many ways to be wicked. Here's mine. ____________________________________ Camilla De Vil was always the favorite in her mother's eyes. She...
22.5K 599 14
A lot of things have happened to Hadee over the past few years. She's gone to Auradon, became best friends with the King, became the Lady of the Unde...
172K 2.2K 25
Hi, I'm Mal's older sister. We don't get along at all. I am best friends with Uma, Gil, and Harry. Harry and I have a weird relationship. We just lov...