Hard As It Is

بواسطة 180Stopthathoe

For Jahmir Jackson life ain't never been easy, dropping out of high school at seventeen, Jahmir had no choice... المزيد

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Characters 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Thank you and Hi ☺️
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Story Alert ‼️
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Thank you for Reading!

Chapter 10

904 41 43
بواسطة 180Stopthathoe

Amir
"His ass heavy ass hell," I grumble to myself  placing Jahmir on the bed. He groans, but I'd gladly still unconscious.

"Was it a good idea to bring him here to the Trap?" Rhazi asks walking in holding Soul in his arms.  The bruise on his head, was a deep purple, and covered in bandages.

He observes Jahmir's body as I walk over to one of the drawers. I pull out some ropes, "I didn't wanna bring his ass back to my house, so the best option was here."

I tell Rhazi as I'm tying Jahmir's hands together.

I could feel the niggas eyes burning the back of my neck, but I don't turn to look at him as I question, "You have something to say to me?"

He was quiet for a few seconds, making me turn around to see him staring at me, a small smile on his lips. That smile was creepy ass hell, but I ignored it hunching a brow, "Speak nigga."

He lets out a laugh, "I was just wondering, why you hadn't pulled the trigger? Don't you realize he could be playing you for a fool?" Rhazi tells me his smile falling slightly. I watch Soul turn in his arms, before answering, "He just didn't seem broken enough. It wouldn't have been satisfying for me to kill him knowing he showed no fear, no emotion, and no regrets."

Rhazi stares at me for a moment, he looked as though he wanted to say something, but he bit his tongue.

"So where you want to lay this child down at," he questions me and I reach for Soul. He hands me her and she whines before opening her eyes slightly.  "Mir Mir," she utters my nickname before looking up at me sleepily, and laying her head in my chest snuggling deeper into the fabric of my shirt.

I wonder how she would react if she had known I threaten her life? Would she still look at me and smile brightly at me?

"I'll take care of her just make sure them niggas downstairs alright, and that they tied up Lorenzo." Rhazi nods his head walking out of the door.  I close it behind him locking it. I laid Soul down on the beanbag chair. I should've put her in a room upstairs, but I don't trust people easily.

Niggas can be vile.

I push back a curl that fell between her lips.  I felt bad that she an innocent child was wrapped in this nonsense between her Father and I. She didn't deserve this and a part of me felt bad that I had threaten her life, but it was the only way I could break him at the time.

I stand up straight looking towards the bed, walking over to the side, taking a seat in the chair besides it.

My mind was in shambles as I struggled to comprehend why I couldn't pull the trigger? The conversation with Slim had me thinking to, plus Nosotris..who were they?

Was this another trick? Was I playing fool?

And Lee? I close my eyes reminiscing on the conversation I had earlier on the phone with Slim.

"Lee is in a comatose state, and they were able to remove bullets, though he lost a lot of blood, so there's really no guarantee survival. Lee needs a blood transfusion, but his blood type is of the rarest form AB negative, not many people are born with that type of blood." 

"So there's really nothing we can do? I can't give him blood?" 

"I asked the same thing but my blood type is incompatible and so is yours, only a person with O type or the same type of blood as Lee can give blood to him." 

I open my eyes jumping a bit when I see Jahmir sitting up staring at me.

"What is it?" I question him as he adverts his eyes looking down at the rope.

"Where's my daughter?" He questions bitting down at the rope.

I point to the bean bag chair and he looks at it seeing her resting. It doesn't stop him from gnawing at the rope and groaning every time it gets tighter.

Small droplets of blood drips onto the bedsheet, and I get bored from seeing him struggle, plus he was staining my sheets.

"It's no use in trying to bite at it that rope is made out of Nylon, it won't break easily and it just gets tighter the more you pull at it. You'll slit your wrist if you keep it up," I say to him as he look up at me the piece of rope still in his mouth.

I smile sweetly at him, noticing the look of distaste on his face. 

"Untie me," he demands. I shake my head no it was my turn to silent treatment.

"Foul ass nigga, you're playing this isn't the time for games," he spits at me and I stand up walking towards the bed sitting down on it.

"I love a good game though, it's hilarious how you haven't figured that out yet?" I smile reaching to play with his chain. A small golden cross hooked on it, as I drag it along my pointer finger.

His brown eyes looks up at me, he looks as though he wants to beat my ass, and thats hilarious to me.

"I wanna ask you a few questions, and I want nothing but the truth,"  I let him know grabbing his chin squeezing it and he groans, but looks me dead in my eyes.

"I told you all what I know, you said you understood," he lets me know pulling back from my grip.

"What's understood doesn't mean it's trusted Pa," I let him know and he frowns up at me.

"Don't fucking call me that, and untie me already," He tells me glaring at me. His voice full of spite.

"Also newsflash nigga I wouldn't go this far, if I was lying to you! I would've killed you when I had the chance," he tells me narrowing his eyes a bit. He looks past me probably towards Soul.

"You seem to be asking me a whole bunch of questions, but I feel like I should be the one asking you questions. You're  the leader of the Mob?   You betraying me!"  Jahmir scorns me looking back towards me.

I smile at him, "Did I hurt you? Did you actually think you had a friend in me?" He looks up at me in disgust, " I don't feel shit for you-

I grab his neck squeezing it tightly, as I pull him close to where I faces are inches apart, "If I were you I'll talk a lil nicer to me Pa, you have no one here to save your ass."

His breathing is rough as he stares at me. "L- go"  he gasps once I let go of his neck.

His breathing is rough as he coughs struggling to catch his breath.

"Stop fucking with me Amir, just fucking untie me! " He becomes hostile once more, his face flustered.

I stare at him before reaching into the drawer beside the bed.  Opening it reveals a small butcher knife, with two pistols, I take out the knife and one of the guns.

His eyes widen as I trail the knife along the rope, before cutting it. I put the knife in my pocket grabbing hold of the gun.

"Start Talking," I tell him seriously, I admit I didn't get the gist of what he was trying to tell me.

"What is that you wanna know?" He asks sorely, and I play with the clip of the gun, "I wanna know why you killed Donsilo?" I see his shoulder uplift a bit, from the tension of my question.

"At the time, the gang suspected he killed August, I was led to believe he killed him, that's why-

"You killed him." I finish the sentence for him, he rubs at his bruise wrist, while nodding his head.

"However August was killed by Nosotris?" I question him, and his lip twitches, "Yea," he say calmly. 

"I'm trying to wrap my head around this," I tell him as he tries to get up. I point the gun at him, and he stares at me, "You need to make up your mind. Do you wanna kill me or do you wanna work with me so we can kill Nosotris?"

"Daddy?" My eyes advert to Soul as I tuck the gun under the covers. She whines rubbing her eyes as she opens them fully. She looks around at her surroundings before her eyes locks on us.

Her eyes like with mine and her face brightens up, her smile big enough to melt the deepest frost.

I do my best to return it as if I hadn't laid a gun on her skull, and I look towards Jahmir who's out of the bed walking over towards her.

She reaches for him, "Daddy this isn't our house?" Jahmir rubs her head, "It isn't it's Amir's house, he called us over while we're you were sleeping."

He lies to her and she looks towards her head resting on his shoulder. I stand up, "I was expecting you to be up Soul Soul, you missed a great movie." She pouts at me as I walk over towards her, as I'm reaching out to touch her Jahmir takes a step forward, turning to look at me.

"Don't touch her," his eyes scream at me, and I smile at him. "Play nice Pa," I mouth towards him. Smart to think as I reach to place my hand on top of her head. She giggles as I rub her head.

The durag on Jahmir's head hung off slightly, and I smirk reaching too untie it further. He quickly reaches to hold it from falling. This gives me perfect opportunity to reach for Soul as she reaches out for me to grab her.

Once she's in my arms I do a lil spin as she giggles. My eyes harden as I stare at her farther, who doesn't seem amused.

"Amir." He warns me, but I didnt listen paying attention to Soul.

"Mir Mir when you going to come to my house? Why you ain't wake me up to watch the movie?" She looks up at me pouting, and I laugh.

"It was a scary movie, to violent for you too watch," I tell her and she balls her fist, then un balls them. "Daddy lets me watch scary movies with him sometimes, and I don't be scared. Daddy says I'm a big girl, and big girl's aren't scared of nothing!"

"Well later we will watch a movie together Kay?" I tell her and Jahmir walks in front of me, "Later?" He questions reaching to grab her, but I turn to my side, "Yes later."

His eyes narrow, he definitely was smart enough not to cause a scene.

"Daddy you're bleeding?" Soul eyes looking at his wrist. He looks down at the bruises, "It's okay Soul."

"I told you not to pull at it yet you didn't listen," I say to him causing him to glare a bit.

"I'm hungry," Soul tells us both and I look towards Jahmir. He reaches for her as I finally release her.

"What is it you wanna eat Soul?" He questions her and she rubs her stomach, "Chocolate cake," she claps her hands together as she sings out.

Jahmir eye twitches, "That isn't food Soul."

She pouts telling him, "Daddy if it isn't food then why can I eat it?"

I smile as they go back and forth. The knock on the door interrupts them and me as I look towards it. Jahmir backs towards the bed clutching his daughter close.

I walk towards the door opening it slightly.

"Rhazi?" I question him seeing him leaning against the wall. His eyes trailing me and then towards Jahmir.

"He's awake? Did you manage to get information out of him?" He asks me pushing himself off the wall. He grunts pressing a hand to the side of his neck.

"You know you gotta a strong hit Jet, I hadn't expected you to hit me," he tells Jahmir walking into the room.

Jahmir
The side of my neck throbs, the pain in my wrist was unbearable. My daughter and I stare at Rhazi and Amir. I sit on the bed, feeling the spot where the gun laid rested, knowing they were still talking. I clutch it tightly, If push comes to shove I'll have to use it, to get out of here.

I wondered where they had Lorenzo at? Did they kill him?

"Hey?" I look up to see Amir standing above me. "You don't have to try and point that gun at me, it has no bullets in it anyway," he lets me know as Soul eyes widen.

I glare at him before releasing the gun, I stand up as Rhazi stands by the door his arms crossed, I glare at him as Amir motions for me to follow him.

Rhazi smiles at me as I past by him I could feel Soul tense up in my arms.

I follow behind Jahmir looking around at the house we were in. The smell of marijuana hits my nose, as we walk downstairs. I try my best to cover Soul's mouth trying to minimize the second hand contact.

Was this a trap house? It no doubt had to be drugs and money rested on the living room table counter. All types of weapons laid rested on another table, I locked in on every face that was there.

"Mir Mir your house is scary," Soul tells Amir who doesn't say anything back just continues to walk forward. She pouts before resting her head against my shoulder.

A group of guys sat at one of the tables as we entered the dinning area of the house.

The men that were up in there eyes widen once they look towards me. I could feel their hatred, and it was strong.

"Why the fuck is he still alive?!" One of them screams and my eyes narrow onto him. Soul eyes widen as she watches him draw out a gun and points it towards us.

"Put your guns away we have some things to discuss," Amir lets them know, and the male hesitates before drawing his gun back.

"From now on we will be working with Kingpin."

I swore I heard a pen drop.

"Hold up, you telling us, that instead of killing the nigga that killed Marcello and shot at Lee, this gang is going to team up with him?" One of the men scoff looking towards me and I recognize him instantly, though I didn't know his name, the weight of him on my back infuriated me.

Soul squeezes my neck tighter, and I look towards Amir, he couldn't have picked a better time to do this?

"I'll explain the details  later, just get the word out to the people that's not in here today. Tell them to meet at the trap by 5 on Thursday," he lets them know motioning for me to follow him.

"Amir you've lost your mind, the Kingpins and the Mobs have been beefing for years, that's generation of hatred, and now you expect us to be on the same team as them niggas. You've got their leader in the palm of your hand, why not just crush him, and take over the gang?" The heavyset brown skin looks at Amir as turns back around his eyes narrowing, "Because he didn't kill Marcello, or shoot at Lee."

"Now I know you've lost it, wait until Nelly hears about this. Do you honestly think he's going to let this slide?" The same male speaks up and I advert my eyes towards him.

"Daddy what are these people talking about?" Soul questions but I shush her, "Quiet don't say anything," I tell her softly as my eyes lock with the male who's spoken telling him, "Trust me a nigga has no intention of staying in y'all presence anymore than I have to, but if you kill me now, consider yourself six feet under also."

"You," the male grits his teeth drawing a gun out of his pants. He places his hand on the trigger as I hear Soul gasp, then-

Bang!

"Oh shit!" Someone screams backing away from the heavy set male who hunches over.

Two shots fire, as Soul screams closing her eyes crying into my shoulder. I put my hand over her eyes, though I cannot shield what she's hearing. I watch him as his body falls onto the ground, two bullets in his chest.

I see the smoke out of the corner of my vision, as I look towards my side seeing Amir.

Amir wore a stern expression, as he held a gun in his hand. The smoke from the gun residue floats in the air.

"Take his corpse as a warning, take these bullets as a warning. Don't fuck with Jahmir! I understand you don't trust him, but as your leader you should trust me!"

The room was silent the tension in the air was thick the only sound was Soul's crying. I place my hand on her head. I hadn't expect this to happen.

"Get this piece of shit off my floors," he tells them before turning his attention back towards me.

Once his eyes falls on Soul they soften, but it was only for a second as he tells me, "Let's go see Lorenzo."

"Rhazi make sure they take care of this nigga's body," he tells Rhazi who already had on gloves. He nods his head, looking at me one more time, before walking off towards the group that surrounded the dead man's body.

"Is Soul alright?" Amir questions me as I follow him down a long hallway. I swear to god this trap house was a mansion.

"Does it sound like she's alright?" I tell him as we listen to Soul still crying.

"Why would you shoot someone in front of her? A member of your gang at that," I ask him he's making it harder not to kill every second I'm by him.

He stops turning towards me, walking towards me, "Would you rather be shot in front of her? Because that's what was bound to happen if I hadn't shot that night dead. I told you should be a little nicer Pa, I'm doing my best not to kill you, yet you can't even thank a nigga!"

"Thank you? Nigga you've lost your mind entirely," I tell him and he scoffs backing up off of me.

"My gang is not like yours Pa, we don't have that type of brotherly or sisterly love with each other, this is why I told you what's understood doesn't mean it's trusted."

...
Shaq POV
"Quez!" I call out his name running into his house. I could hear the loud rap music from upstairs, as I walk up them.

Did he not know that Jet and Soul were missing? I've tried calling Jet's phone multiple times, even went by the house, the lights were off. Not only Jet and his daughter, but Lorenzo didn't come home either. Sunny called me crying, telling me that Zo told him he would be going out, only to not come back home.

It's been three days.

What makes this all the more scary is somebody else's was shot in a cemetery  three days ago. I had gotten scared that it was Zo or Jet, but to my relief it wasn't but, it was someone of a gang. The only other gang is Gorilla Mob, so it had to be someone from there.

I enter the door where the music came from seeing Quez chilling smoking a blunt.

"Quez my nigga now is not the time to be getting high, Jet, Soul, and Zo are missing," I tell him as he looks up at me with hazy eyes. He releases the smoke, "Missing?" He tells me droopy, as he tries to stand up.

"Why the fuck are you getting high at a time like this?" I ask him as he stumbles towards me and I catch him.

We have to go by the trap to see Dimitri. The gang was already on edge, their leader was gone, and Zo just had gotten discharge only to disappear also.

Even though I wasn't on the best terms with Lorenzo at the moment, I wouldn't want anything to happen to him.

"Why they missing?" Quez asks softly looking up at me. I release him letting him straighten himself out.

I groan in annoyance, "I don't know but go get yourself together, and sober up a bit."

He nods softly before walking past me towards the bathroom. I press my hand against my forehead out of frustration. I hear the shower water running shaking my head, I exit the room.

Walking downstairs and into the kitchen, I grab a plastic cup from out of the bag, going over to sink to fill it up with water. 

I can feel a headache forming in my temples, as I look through the cabinets for some types of pain pills.

Once I didn't find anything over there I make my way over to the kitchen drawers opening them seeing silverware, and open envelopes, unmarked bills, but no medicine. However something did catch my eye, a document that read- Pulmonary Fibrosis.

I pick up the document, but before I can be noisy the sound of footsteps coming downstairs interrupts me. I quickly place it back in the drawer closing it.

"You sobered up enough?" I question him as he nods slowly. He coughs a bit before walking with me towards the door. I look at him and he looks at me, for some reason something didn't feel right.

"Say Quez you alright?" The light skin looks up at me before smiling a bit.

"My nigga I'm good, just worried about Jet and Soul," he tells me and I could believe that but not the part when he tells me he's fine.

"Where Quita at?" I ask him and he shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know we had a little argument yesterday night, and she left. She hasn't been home since." He tells me and I frown.

"She hasn't contacted you or nothing?" I say as we both get in the car. He shakes his head no telling me, "I ain't to worried about it though, if she leaves for good then that's good on her don't you think?" 

I look at him confused before pulling out of the driveway. "Quez what's up with you man? You've been moving differently and acting strange since I stepped into your house? What's with them documents them diagnosis? Quita sick or something?"

Quez eyes widens, "Nobody every told you that going through people shit is disrespectful?" He smacks his lips letting me know, as he throws his head back against the seat. 

"You come in my house and treat my shit like it's yours every mother fucking day you the last person to be preaching boundaries," I let him know and he smirks a bit before giving a sly smile.

"You and Jet houses give me a sense of comfort, you should be glad. I don't feel comfort a lot," He smiles sadly.

...
"Have you heard from Jet or Zo yet?" Sunny questions as soon as we walk through the front doors. He look so hopeful that I felt bad when I shook my head no. His eyes saddens as he sits on the comfort chair.

"How could this shit happen?" Dimitri asks us as me and Quez take a seat at the table. My eyes scrolls through the room looking at the rest of the guys and girls that were there.

"I don't know, but we have to find them, but the only people I could think of is the Mobs, but why would they take Jet, it's not like any of them know that he's the leader of Kingpin?"

Quez
I feel dizzy, but hearing that snaps my attention up, my breath hitches slightly. If it were the Mobs could that likely be my fault, and my only thought is Rhazi.

There's no way he would do that though, but if it were the Mob's then he's the only one that had that knowledge. That means this shit is all my fault!

"The Mob's might have Jet," I tell them all and they all look at me.

"How can you be so sure?" Sunny asks me. I couldn't tell them, I didn't want them to hate me, "It's just a gut feeling besides, Zo had something he wanted to discuss with Jet, if Jets been missing for three days, wouldn't that correspond to that Zo had gotten released."

"Sunny you said that Zo called someone, who did he call?" Shaq questions him and Sunny tenses for a moment.  "He called an old friend, but something happened to that friend while they were in the phone, and he rushed out of the house."

"Did this old friend happen to be apart of Gorilla Mob, the one who got shot three days ago?" Shaq interrogates Sunny who shrinks with  the question.

My eyes widen at the question watching Sunny try to formulate a sentence.

"Did Lorenzo ever talk to Jet like he said he would, you old timers been telling lies in order to cover up something and I wanna know what it is." Shaq tells him and tears wells in his eyes.

"I don't know, I swear I don't know much," Sunny tells us and Dimitri looks at us confused.

"What's going o-

"Sunny you know enough, you been with you're husband in this gang for almost a decade, you're not a blind as you make yourself out to be," Shaq interrupts Dimitri and I couldn't really say anything, it's best to let Shaq handle the interrogation part, he was good with his words, and getting people to fold.

Sunny looks up at him before wiping his tears, "Nosotris."

"Nosotris?" I question him and he nods slowly.

"I honest to god don't know all the details, Zo never told me everything, but from what I was able to discover on my own, and from snooping," Sunny sighs softly before continuing, "Nosotris caused many wars between the Kings and the Mobs out of spite, and due to the agreement between the Gangs, and the fucking treaty, plus just to protect the Gangs August and Maverick agreed to keep the feud going."

"What does that have to do with Jet and Lorenzo? The male that was shot?" I finally questions rubbing my head and leaning towards him.

Sunny lets out another shaky breath, "That's because the people who shot at Lorenzo, killed Marcello, and shot Lee, didn't belong to neither of the gangs but Nosotris."

"Was Nosotris also responsible for August death?" Dimitri questions as my jaw clenched when Sunny nods his head slowly.

"So you telling me Lorenzo covered that shit up, leading us to believe that Gorilla Mob was behind it?" Shaq asks standing up the anger in his voice strong even though his face bares no emotion.

I let out a couple of coughs, before standing too, "So Lorenzo and August fucked around and kept this shit from us, causing beef over nothing, and now Jets gone not only that but his daughter is too. I could give a damn what happens to Lorenzo he clearly didn't care what could happen to us, and neither did that nigga August!"  I tell Sunny who falters looking down at his hands.

"Calm down," Dimitri tells me but I ignore his ass staring down at Sunny.

Shaq places a hand on my shoulder, "Don't take your anger out on Sunny, save that for later, right now our man priority is Jet and Soul."

I look towards Shaq, I could tell he was angry just like me, but he was right we had to get our brother back.

...
Amir
"Soul here," I tell her handing her some macaroni and cheese with some bake chicken and a piece of chocolate cake. She sits  on a chair in the patio area looking up at me, but she doesn't smile like she normally does as she takes the food eating slowly.

It's been two and half days since they've been here, and I had to keep them close, otherwise I didn't know what would happen to them.

"Soul Soul," I try to reach out but she flinched away staring up at me the cupcake in her mouth.

"Are you scared of me now?" I question sitting on the chair besides her. She nods her head yes, swallowing her cupcake. It hurts how honest she was for some reason.

"I would never hurt you Soul, you know that," I explained to her but she adverts her eyes staring out the huge window in-front of her. 

" Amir, you're trying to hurt my daddy, so you hurt me if you hurt my daddy," She tells me her big dough eyes looks back towards me.

"You're like my mommy, she try to hurt my daddy a-lot and I don't like people who try to hurt him, so I don't like you or my mommy," she explains to me hopping off of the chair and walking past me leaving me in shock.

...
I enter the interrogation room once more seeing Lorenzo tied up to a chair. Jahmir is there but I threaten him not to untie the night tell I get everything we need to get out of him. He  was beaten and bruised, but he was hard to crack. I swore not to kill him but if he didn't tell me what I needed to know he was going to die from abuse.

"Zo I'm tired of playing games, tell me everything you know about Nosotris," I tell him walking up towards him. I was already agitated from the conversation with Soul, so I really wasn't in the mood to play games.

Lorenzo smiles at me, "I've told you everything I know, don't know what else you can possibly want to know." He laughs coughing at me.

"Where did Nosotris come from who is their leader?" I question him as Jet comes up off the wall.  "Don't torture him anymore if you do that he's gonna die," Jet tells me as I was balling my fist.

How could he still show sympathy towards a guy who's lied to him all these years? "If it's to much for you to handle then the door is right there." I let him know looking back towards him, he narrows his eyes at me in crossing his arms, "Don't forget what you've promise me. Don't kill him," he tells me sending me a hard stare.

"Promises are fragile in my eyes," I let him know before taking a swing at Lorenzo, The blood from his already busted lip splatters onto the floor.

"Amir!" Jahmir calls out my name, one of my guys grabs him from behind. "You wanna save his life Pa, get this nigga to tell us what we need to know!"

"Lorenzo!" Jahmir calls out his name and Lorenzo tries to raise his head looking towards Jahmir.

Lorenzo pov
I try my best to raise my head, and look the young man in his eyes. I could cry at how pitiful he looked just like a child.

I've always told August that Jet was to emotionally weak to be the leader. However August was deadpan on making him the leader, I never understood why?

Another punch collides with my left Jaw, as I spit up blood. I could hear him screaming at me pleading with me to tell them what I knew, but I couldn't he just didn't understand.

This was all to protect you.

This gang was built for the people with no home to feel like they had a home. Kingpin is about family, that includes the betrayal, the love, and the loss.

Jahmir came into the gang at the age of fifteen, a brat on the verge of death from starvation, a brat with no hopes or dreams, a brat with secret trails down the family tree.

I smile as my vision becomes blurry this pain is nothing more than a mere speck of the things, you'll experience from now Jahmir. And if you aren't able to handle this, then I pray he has mercy on you.

"Zo I know you're upset, but Jet is special, that's why I'm given him the position as the next head of the Kingpin."

"He's just a kid August, why put him in a position knowing he's never gonna be good enough for it?"

The way you laughed at my outburst and you turn towards me and smile as you told me, "It's in his blood, so it doesn't matter if he's good at it or not, the point is that he is a vision of him."

It took me a while to understand what August had  meant by that, but when I laid eyes on him as August shot him.

I finally understood, I look towards Jahmir my vision cloudy as I part my swollen lips.

"Jahmir you are a vision of him."

My head drops as my vision grows black.

? POV
I smile playing with my gun, "I can't believe you saw more potential in trash like that instead of me?"

"Sir?" I look towards my right staring up at the white male.

"What is it?" I ask him smiling softly.

"We weren't able to kill off Lee, even though-

I fire two shots watching as he falls forward one in the head and one in the chest. He's dead in an instant.

"I swear if I hear someone else give me more bad news I'm a flip my shit!" I say laughing pressing my gun to my temple.

I throw myself back on the patio laughing hysterically.

"You've never been more devious," I turn to my side seeing the woman speaking to me as she sits beside me.

I raise up letting her lay her head on my chest, "What are you doing here?" I ask her playing with her dark curls, she looks up at me her dark melanin glowing in the sun.

She smiles at me, "Can't I not visit the father of my child?" She presses clasps her hand together smiling before pressing one against my cheek.

"My child? Don't you mean Jahmir's child?"

Tyasha frowns up at me, "I told you she's not his, she's yours."

"Then what do you plan on doing to get my child back?" I question and she leans up kissing me.

I don't kiss back though, she wasn't no love of mine, I just used her to hurt Jahmir.

"Don't worry baby I got it all figured out," she smiles at me.

"Does he still think you're with Slim?" I questioned kissing her neck. She moans, "Yea but I don't know how long I'll be able to hold up that lie." I grab her hair tilting her head back, "Don't breath a word or I'm afraid you'll wind up meeting him in hell baby."

She looks at me scared and I laugh, "I'm just playing baby," I halfway tell her smiling a bit.

And that's was enough to persuade her stupid ass she pulls me closer.

One by one I'll take everything from you, Jahmir just like you've took everything from me.

Jahmir
"I'm a vision of who?" I question myself after Zo uttered those words the torture stopped as he fainted.

I was forced to leave the room, so I don't know if he's okay or not. I haven't seen Amir since though, and that relieved me. I wondered how long he plan to keep me here.

I didn't have a weapon to escape, plus Soul she had already seen someone die in-front of her it must be scarring.

I tried talking to her but she just brushed it off as though it doesn't bother her but I know it does.

And my gang I wonder how they were, had they even been notified about my disappearance? Of course they notice but I wonder how they were taking it?

I know Shaq is probably trying to solve the mystery, and Quez probably high, as always.

I untangle Soul's hair pulling it back into a ponytail. She looks up at me eating on her gogurt.

"Daddy when are we going home?" She asks me softly. "Will be leaving soon Soul I promise."

She gives me a hug and I hug her back I look up towards the door seeing Amir standing there.

"That's touching," he says smiling as Soul and I look at him. Soul adverts her eyes, I've notice her reaction has not been the same since he killed someone in-front of her.

Amir sighs walking up towards the bed picking up the gogurt pack. He balls it up, and turns his attention on me, "I want your gang to come to us that's the only reason you're still here."

My eyes widen, "Don't you realize if they do they might ambush you?"

"I'm already prepared for that, but do you honestly believe they want try to shoot us down if we step onto their territory, I would rather them come to us," he says to me.

I nod my head slowly.

He sits on the bed with me and Soul scoots closer to me and he notices before sighing.

It made me feel bad sorta, knowing she was scared of Amir only made me feel guilty about myself, knowing me and him were the same.

" You wanna watch a movie, we can watch Beauty and the Beast right Soul?" I look towards Amir then down towards Soul.

"Beauty and the Beast, that's not scary at all," Soul tells us shaking her head.

"Well excuse me I thought you loved princess?" I question her looking towards Amir who stares at me wide eyed.

Soul shakes her head, "I do but Zombies are better, and I like Winx Club."

"Zombie land!" She says excitedly clasping her hands together.

I smile at her, "Sure lets watch Zombie land."

I turn on the television finding the movie on Tubi.

Amir climbs into the bed resting his head against the bed frame.

Soul watches him before doing the same mimicking his position her hand on her stomach and one arm behind her head.

Zombie land plays out and I sat through the whole movie laughing at some scenes, looking over towards my right when I hear snoring.

Both Soul and Amir were sleeping. Soul cuddles into his side as he sleeps in the position he was in watching the move.

I click off the tv, going towards the door to lock it. Once it's locked I climb into the bed on the other side of Soul. I smile down at her before kissing her forehead.

"She's such a vision of me."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

687K 17.8K 18
Jace Jackson is a quiet and shy 16 year old boy with only one friend, the lovely Ella. He is a closet gay mainly because he doesn't want the bullying...
3.4K 101 13
Jackson was kicked out of his home and clan when he came out to his parents. Sent away to a boarding school where he didn't know anyone. What happen...
135K 6.4K 41
A Highschool basketball star has only known two things his whole life. Basketball and books. His life had been solely about those two things. It's be...
354K 14.9K 45
Being a tough guy is all Jaxon knows and understands. He makes mistakes and gets in trouble; the only person he listens to is his big brother Trey. P...