Sea / BTS x Reader

By Candysugarush

" Man, I just saw a fat seagull. " °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•° There are hundreds of thousands of univers... More

♤♡♢♧ INTRO/EXPLANATION ♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧ PROLOGUE ♧♢♡♤
♤♡♢♧ Strings of the heart ♧♢♡♤
♤♡◇♧ A small world ♧◇♡♤
♤♡◇♧ Crush Crush ♧◇♡♤
♤♡◇♧ Kill me Baby! ♧◇♡♤
♤♡ Transition to Act I ◇♧
♤♡ Dinner Catastrophe ◇♧
♤♡ Tant Pis ◇♧
♤♡ Siblings Love Quarrels◇♧
♤♡ Kiss The Homie Goodnight ◇♧
♤♡ Les Problèmes ◇♧
♤♡ A Tutor's Favorite ◇♧
♤♡ Le Miserable ◇♧
♤♡ Tendre Rêve ◇♧
♤♡ Corrupt Sunshine ◇♧
♤♡ Crusty 3rd Male Lead ◇♧
♤♡ Jackson's Parties ◇♧
♤♡ Transition to Act II ◇♧
♤♡ Stop Nagging Me! ◇♧
♤♡ Sunset Groovy ◇♧
♤♡ White Lie Puppets ◇♧
♤♡ Can't Let You Go ◇♧
♤♡ Breaking Boyfriend ◇♧
♤♡ Call of the Abyss ◇♧
♤♡ Burn My Dread ◇♧
☆ Don't Lie ☆
♤♡ Shawty and Senpai ◇♧
♤♡ Valentine Shojo ◇♧
♤♡ Forever Second ◇♧
Transition to Act III
♤♡ Crowbars ◇♧
♤♡ Coincidence & Circumstances ◇♧
♤♡ Trouble in Paradise ◇♧
♤♡ Daddy I've been naughty ◇♧
♤♡ Clover Club ◇♧
♤♡ Sussy Bakas ◇♧
♤♡ Smile For The Camera ◇♧
♤♡ Behind the Mask ◇♧
♤♡ Stalker's Tango ◇♧
♤♡ This Isn't You Baby ◇♧
♤♡ Just Be Friends ◇♧
♤♡ Ready for it ◇♧
♤♡ Duck Duck Goose ◇♧
♤♡ Heartbeat Heartbreak ◇♧
♤♡ Goodbye Sweet Love ◇♧
♤♡ The Puppeteers' Strings ◇♧
♤♡ Fin De Nous ◇♧
♤♡ Ex For A Reason ◇♧
♤♡ More and more of you ◇♧

♤♡ Helping Hand ◇♧

113 5 163
By Candysugarush

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

Warning: Alcohol consumption, intoxicated behavior, dub-con kiss (they're tipsy), cheating (shut up, it was a racing inchident-), that one "fake engagement/rich fiance" AU.

Me and Kai then spend a good time chatting while drinking cocktails. He was such a funny and sweet person, it wasn’t hard to relax and be open with him. He asked many questions about my studies, and I answered with enthusiasm as he laughed heartily. Our topics varied, and we kept up with conversation throughout the evening. We finally stopped talking after several rounds of drinks.

That was truly a joyful and genuine moment. Something that could be enjoyed in that time frame and context. Everything was smooth and not forced, flowing effortlessly.

We were chuckling sofly under our breath as we glanced at each other eyes. And even if we were slightly intoxicated but the lights seemed to bounce so beautiful in our orbs, pulling us deeper and closer. It's as if we were magnetized as our breath still and time seemed too slow.

My mind is fuzzy, and yet the only thing I can focus on is that unyielding desire. It's overwhelming, overwhelming, and intoxicating. It's like a rush to the edge of a cliff, and the adrenaline rushes through my veins. But before I fall into its grasp, before I give in completely to what is waiting for me, a pair of soft lips pressed against mine.

The kiss lasted barely a second. It was brief and innocent, and it was short, yet it left me dizzy. My heartbeat raced, my mind spinning, and the world became fuzzy and dark. It took my senses a while to return, and when I regained consciousness once again. Kai was as dazed as me, and his face sported a soft peachy flush.

I stared, shocked as his cheeks reddened even more. He opened his mouth as if he wanted to say something but was at a loss for words and closed his mouth immediately. He opened it again and closed it a couple of times before turning away from me and hiding his face in his hands, which rested on the table.

" Sorry, I shouldn't have done that. "

He mumbled, embarrassment clear in his voice.

" You okay? What happened there? "

" Yeah, just got lost in thought... It slipped out, I mean, I didn't think I just...it was like my body moved without permission. I'm fine now. You? "

" I... I'm fine but - Oh gosh, I have a boyfriend! "

" Wha- Yeah, you do! I think we might have drank a little too much for us to forget this... "

" Should we pretend it never happened? "

" I guess we should, but I don't know if it's the best idea. This is going to be hard to forget. "

" Let's go back to the table for now... "

We both stood up from the bar and walked back to the table where our fathers were happily chatting, my dad was beaming in joy with no trace of stress left and my mom had a soft smile on her lips as she gazed at my dad. As me and I quietly slipped back onto our seat, the attention of the parents was redirected toward us. Mr Huening simply patted his son shoulder as he spoke up.

" Ah, children, the future of this world and our legacy. You know Mr L/n, after tonight I definitely think you are a good man and it would be my utmost pleasure to invest - no to work with you! "

Now, my parents were both in awe and surprised at the sudden declaration. It was better than anything they could have ever expected. My dad was almost getting teary-eyed as he took the word in. With such an offer, all those years of hard work finally paid off, and he could finally attain his dream. All he ever wanted was to offer a good life to his family, and he was always quite saddened that all he could offer was a salary man money and a lower-middle class lifestyle. If he accepted, he could finally spoil his wife and cover her in dresses and jewels' worth of her beauty and give his daughter anything his child could dream of.And then Mr Huening continued.

" That's why that is the best way to consolidate the future of both of our companies as one would be for... an alliance if you will. An engagement between my son Kai and your daughter Y/n on the paper only and with their consent. There are no obligations this way, and they can retract at any time. It's all for business, just like it has always been in this field of work, even in our current time. Of course we'll discuss terms and conditions, but I believe the most important fact is that our company will be united, that we will support and be one big happy family. I don't want my son to lose his family because of business, and it's very selfish of me. But I don't regret a single decision I've made  my lifetime, and I'm proposing this deal with your best interest at heart, Mr L/n. I wouldn't have proposed this otherwise, or if our children weren't in good term to start with, I wouldn't want to jeopardize their friendship. "

The previous joy on my parents' faces was completely gone, and my dad seemed livid as he took in the words. He quietly stood up from his seat and gently grabbed my hand as he addressed the business man in front of him.

" Please excuse us for a moment... "

My dad muttered, looking down. My mother and I quickly followed suit and followed him towards the private area behind the restaurant. The place had a balcony and there were chairs placed around. My dad was the first one to speak up.

" Y/n, I'm so sorry for this. You don't have to accept this. I'm already happy enough that you could be here with us tonight. So don't feel presured by the situation, alright? "

" But dad, this is what you've been waiting for all your life! Mr Huening is not only willing to invest but also makes you his equal as one company later on! "

" My dream shouldn't cost my child life and happiness. I won't push my ambition down on you, because you are emy beloved daughter and a parent duty is to care and nature their kid so they can have their own goal and ambition and help them no matter what. I don't want to tie you to someone's else for me. That's not how it's supposed to be. "

My mother, who had been silent until now, spoke up too.

" My sweet baby girl, we are very content with our life, and our only true wish is to see you happy. That's the only thing we want from you, and we will respect your decision no matter what. "

I felt a wave of emotions surging through me and tears lining up my eyes as I took my parents in my arms. The three of us were busy hugging, and we almost missed the awkward cough close to us. Turning around, we saw Kai fiddling with his fingers.

" Hum, if that's okay, could I speak with Y/n for a moment? "

Ah, yes, he was involved, too. My parents nodded and gave me one last glance before returning to the table, my dad was probably going to refuse before my mom clamp her hand on his mouth to shut him up before he could say he would regret. Kai sat next to me as we glanced at the starry sky.

" Er... First off, I should let you know that I'm as surprised as you, I didn't know my dad would pull out such a stunt. That's the first time he does it, and he is doing it because he believes it's the best outcome for your family. Well, I'm just repeating what he told me. "

" So you're okay with this? "

" Yes- No- Truly, I don't know what to think. In a sense, I have no one in my life right now, and on the other side, being your fiance does seem weird but not in a bad way, like, I wouldn't mind. What about you? You're the one who is in a predicament. "

" Well... I didn't expect to get a proposal so soon and especially like that hehe... Also, there's Jungkook, but this would truly help us and my dad... "

I was conflicted as I glanced to my hands. Kai seemed unbothered as he leaned back and stared ahead, head tilting to the side.

" We could not say anything. Keep the kiss a secret and the engagement, too. "

I couldn't repress the snort and sarcastic comment at his naive thinking.

" Yeah, because keeping a kiss secret last time went out so well... "

" What? "

" Ah yeah, you weren't there yet, but basically, the last guy ran his mouth and got his shit handed to him and, me and Jungkook broke off for awhile for keeping it a secret. "

" So you would rather tell him? I mean, we could blame it on the alcohol or something. "

" Taehyung literally fell on me, and I still got shit so let's not even try. "

“ Yeah... ”

It was silent again as our gaze was fixated on the stars above us. In a moment like this, you're supposed to relax and tell yourself that you're insignificant in the grand cosmos and that there isn't just you here. Which worked just fine on me as I suddenly stood up, starling the tall man beside me.

" I have reached a decision. Let's go back. "

Kai simply nodded as he offered me his arm, and we walked back inside. Surprisingly, our parents were still talking in a civilized way and didn't seem hostile to one another. The three adults were looking at us when I suddenly grabbed Kai's hand and bodly declared.

" We're getting engaged! "

♤~♡~◇~♧         ♧~◇~♡~♤

*Sipping orange juice in a bar*

Bonsoir madame-

Yeah this chapter is a direct continuation of the last one. And it was Kai focused (I didn't see any of them BTS brothers) But we got the honorable Taehyung mention along Jungkook.

I wonder how this will turn out, Y/n got a oopsie again, but it wasn't her fault- (I'm a Y/n apologist-) Still now her family is finally getting money! Does that means she will move out of Jin's house?

And will that really stay a secret for long? They both don't have a big mouth but their best friend do. (Looking at Taehyung and Beomgyu)

On this note,

Stay tuned for more!~☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 164K 59
[ PARK JIMIN ] "Are you sure it's just empathy? Are you sure you're not feeling... attracted to me?" There was a shift in his voice as it became more...
29.1K 2K 27
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀ ᴘɪʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴀ ɢᴏᴅ ~~~ >Inspired by myths and some own imagination (don't take the myth things too seriously) 🙃 >Intense content (you can ski...
1.9K 199 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...
1.7K 128 21
"You're a what?!" "What else am I a ghost?! I'm obviously a genie in a bottle!" A story of a normal teenage girl, who loves BTS, falls upon a genie...