Love at first sight..But not...

By Loaenia

People says love at first sight exists..And he did felt that, but not for me. Rather my.....sister. Still... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53

Part 23

1.6K 82 10
By Loaenia

.............
••••••••••••••

"love at second sight"

It’s the feeling when you meet someone that you’re going to fall in love with.

Maybe you don’t love them right away, but it’s inevitable that you will eventually.

That's pretty much how Jungkook felt when he first saw Taehyung in Paris.

He had just taken him to the hospital and stayed there all night out of pure kindness. How could he leave this young man drunk dead in the streets of the big city.
And yes when he left The day after, he had no need to check if he felt better. He had finished his part by calling his friends to come and take care of him.

He returned to Seoul serene, he joined his girlfriend who had been waiting for him for months.

He had never been forced to like Ga eun. It came by itself The day they got introduced to each other.

She was in a pink dress, that pretty smile on her face. Rosy cheeks and long black hair going down to her waist. She immediately caught his eye and the attraction was more than mutual.

Their first conversation was natural, they didn't force themselves. He got along very well already. Despite the stark differences.

Well, differences that Ga eun was not aware of yet.

The first time they held hands, his heart was racing. Their first kiss was perfect and he still remembered how he had proposed to her. About the little yellow dress the girl was wearing that night and the state he was in after she said yes.

So yes,

He loved Ga-eun.

He loved her as soon as their eyes met during this dinner that their parents had organized.

But why did he feel weird the day her brother came back home.

When this dark-haired young man entered the dining room door after drinking too much the night before.

Of course he recognized him. He hadn't changed a bit.

While Ga eun was his opposite, Taehyung was his identical.

Taehyung was the kind of boy he would have chased after under other circumstances.

Unfortunately for him, his charisma, his smile and just the way he was got better of him.

And here he was, in a big dilemma.

He held his phone hesitating whether to send the message to Taehyung or not. Why was he even nervous. That didn't make sense right?

He threw his phone on the bed and just went to take a shower. That would help him calm down and think straight.

________________

I arrived at the hotel some hours after. I had a really good time with Jin but he had to leave and meet his boyfriend. I was more than relaxed.

Walking in the hall, I ran into Hoseok hyung. His hair was wet, he must have come from the swimming pool. I smiled and called out to him. He turned around and smiled back at me.

HS: How was it with your friend?

Tae: That was nice. Were you guys swimming?

HS: Yeah. That was refreshing houu!  Hahaha. So yeon is still there if you want to see her.

Tae: Oh. Okay then. Thank you.

HS: I am going to shower quickly and come back.

Tae: Alright. I said and observed him getting in the elevator.

I fixed ny bangs and went to join So yeon. She was lying on the chair. Seemed like she was sleeping? I walked over and got before her.

SY: Ya...the sun.. She said annoyed that someone interrupted her sun bath.
She removed her sunglasses and opened her eyes to find me chuckling.

SY: Hey. You came back?  Haha.

Tae: Yeah. I just arrived. I said as I took seat next to her. How was it with your father?

SY: Mhm. That went better than I thought. Haha. I actually missed him a lot.

Tae: I am happy you took this step.

Sy: Right?  I am proud of myself too. What about you?  How is it going with your parents?

Tae: Mmm. I don't want to talk about it..

SY: Is it that bad?  Haha.

I giggled and stared ahead me. The sea was beautiful..

Tae: It's just that... I am hurt when I think about all the things that had happened during the last few years. That was tough. And I can't even get support you see?

SY: Yeah. I can understand.

Tae: Ga eun gets along well with them but I had always been... The ugly duckling. Haha.

SY: Hah. Don't think about them then. Just... Forget about it all while we are here. This is an opportunity to, hou!  Breath. Hahaha.

Tae: Yeah. I said smiling.

Then, I turned to find a sunscreen next to me.

Tae: Can I use this Noona?

SY: What?  Ah?  But it's not mine. It must be Jungkook's. He was there a while ago.

As soon as I heard his name, my pulse quickened and the butterflies in my stomach started again.

SY: He must have forgot it there. She said as she sat up and stretched her arms.

Tae: Ahh.

SY: Take it to him. I am going to change.

My lips parted and I looked at her with round eyes. She wanted me to do what? She looked at me with clearly an amused smile and raised her eybrows.

SY: Go on.

Tae: But I... You should... You.. I sttutered stupidly. That was fucking embarassing to be so nervous for something like that.

SY: Hah. Just bring it to him. I am leaving.

Then, she left me there with the sunscreen. How was I supposed to go and... Meet him after what happened the morning??

But after some minutes, I grabbed it and decided to do it. I was going to act as if nothing had happened. I had to show him that he didn't have that huge effect on me.

So I gathered my courage when I got in front of his door and knocked.

No response.

" It's opened! " I heard the second after from inside. I furrowed my eyebrows and got in slowly.

Tae: Hyung? I called out as I got in the bedroom. I put the sunscreen on the table and was about to leave but the door of the bathroom opened.

"Fuck"

"Fuck"

"Fuck"

Tae: Fuck..

JK: What? 

I looked away immediately and licked my lips. This whole shit was killing me!

Tae: Why do you.. Hah... Wear a T-shirt at least. I said as I crossed my arms fighting
against the urge to watch. I felt the heat reach my cheeks. Those damn cheeks that betray me every time. And then, I felt my insides getting heated with them.. my lower abdomen like every time a piece of Jungkook's skin showed.

Tae: Why did you let me enter so easily?  What if it was someone else?

I heard him chuckling.

JK: So yeon called me saying that you were coming.

Of course..

Tae: Anyway. Your sunscreen is on the table. I am leaving. I said as fast I as I could and turned around but he blocked my way, forcing me to look at him.

Tae: I told you to wear something.. I said with no assurance in my voice. Thought I wanted to sound confident. I miserably failed. What a shame...

I then raised my eyes at his face and..damn.... Jungkook was handsome..he was fine plus plus.

His face wasn't symmetrical like many  men I knew but he had his charm with his sharp jawline and his slightly slanted nose.

He was naturally and effortlessly handsome.

The few strands of hair falling on his face made him surprisingly hotter..

Tae: " Taehyung, get your mind straight... "

I was about to move him away and just leave but I felt his soft lips on mine. I wish I could just push him and... Hah...

I couldn't.

After a few seconds, he withdrew and connected our foreheads. He didn't say anything and neither did I.

Tae: Jungkook... you... don't kiss me like that again. I finally said in a low voice. I felt my eyes tearing up already.

Tae: That's not right.. and you know it.

Jk: It is. Just not now. He answered gently.

My heart was sinking and pounding at the same time. I looked at him in the eyes and looked away immediately. My nose got runny.

Tae: I have to go. I said swallowing my tears and rushed to the door pushing him lightly on my way.

My room was just across his so I got in and leaned against the door as I finally let my tears fall..

When love scars, it cuts deep indeed. I was in love with someone I shouldn't. The heart wants what it wants they say. I cannot really fight against my feelings right? So all I had to do was to endure it.

I cried some long minutes sitting on the floor..

I came back to reality when I heard my phone ringing. It was Jimin. I was glad he called. I needed to talk to someone. And I missed my bestfriend.

I picked up and sniffled.

Tae: Hi..

[ Hii. How is your trip?  ]

Tae: Hah...

[ why? why?? is there something wrong? ] He asked in concern.

I sighed and didn't wait to narrate him everything that happened since I was there. He was surprised and sad for me.

[ Why don't you try to keep distance with him?]

Tae: Do you think I didn't try? I mean at Seoul. I didn't meet him during weeks. Hah.. But..

[ You still feel the same whenever you meet.]

Tae: Yeah. And it's not like I can hide in my room for the rest of the trip.

[ Okay but at least now you know that your crush was not one sided.]

Tae: Do you think so ?

[ Are you..Hah. Taehyungi. He also have something for you. Obviously.  It's him who always initiated the kisses right? ]

Tae: Yeah.. But he is fianced.. He shouldn't feel that...

[ It's not something he can decide. It's his heart's choice.]

Tae: .........

[ So do whatever you feel is good for you?  I cannot decide at your place.  It all depends on you.]

Depends on me...

We talked a little longer and I hung up. I heard the door across mine opening. He was leaving.

I also opened mine slowly and looked around. There was no one.

Tae: Hah..

That night, we decided to go dancing. So yeon was more than excited to meet new faces.

I mean, we all knew she was gonna end the night with someone from the club.

This girl was always in heat. Hahaha.

We arrived at the club and spotted a table to settle down. That night, I made a promise to myself not to drink too much. I was out of control when I was drunk.

It hadn't even been ten minutes since we were there that So yeon, kai and Hoseok had already found partners. They were dancing in the middle of the room with big smiles. Me and Jungkook were watching them from our table. We were laughing from time to time. But there hasn't been any eye contact between us so far.

That was still akward...

Some girls came to talk to him but he didn't seem interested in any of them. I also rejected some hands which invited me for a dance.

Why were we like that seriously?

After some minutes, I finally decided to join the others. That freed me a little. I danced in the middle of the crowd and started to have fun.

So yeon was laughing hysterically. Hahaha.

Then, I didn't see Jungkook anymore. He must have gone to the toilets or.. Was with someone? Whatever.

When I turned, So yeon was not there anymore. I scanned around and someone got before me.

JK: Would you grant me this dance?  He asked gently.

I just stared at him and nodded slowly. So here I was in his arms..

I put my hands on his chest and just let him lead. Then, I stared at his lips.. I was craving for them but I had to hold back, I had to s-

JK: Don't.

Tae: What?

JK: Don't be on your guard constantly.

Tae: .......

His voice was so low and gentle. That flustered me..

JK: Hah... Just do as if it was only me and you.. Mhm?  Don't think about anything else.. Just us.

Tae: .....

JK: Can you do that?

I parted my lips and held his shirt tighter..

Alright...

Just us.

I kept this thought and took a step forward.. Of course I was nervous but that was the only thing I wanted to do at that very moment. I breath shakingly and placed a kiss on his lips..

He kissed back and pulled me closer against him.

Tae: Hah~

Our fingers intertwined and we left the club.

Some minutes after I found myself in the car, lying in the back seat, a Jungkook looking at me with pure lust above me. The air was so hot. Sweats began to trickle down my forehead as his body moved closer to mine, his warm breath against my skin.

I was red with desire.. I wanted him inside me, I wanted to scream his name and I wanted him to make me see the stars.

Our eyes met and it was obvious from his expression that he had it all figured out. As if he could read my mind.

I held his bicep burrying my nails into it. I smashed my lips on his and then bite the bottom one with a small smile in the corner..I seemed confident,

But I was more desperate than anything..

Tae: Do me.. I said shamelessly.

Even myself got shocked of those words that came out.

He couldn't hide his joy. He smiled a little and licked his lips.

That might have been a huge mistake but.. Damn it.

The horse was out of the barn already. It was too late. Might as well go all the way.

No?

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 19.1K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
636K 39K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
289K 11.7K 41
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹