The Incubus of Yokai Academy

By GodessOfCreation

Kuran is a Incubus by birth , attending a human school and trying to blend into the human society however thi... More

Character Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 2

236 12 3
By GodessOfCreation

I stood at the bus stop waiting for the bus of Yokai Academy,  apparently it has its own bus and only goes to Yokai Academy. I had one back pack with necessary text books and stationary,  my parents are going to send my stuff through later . The school has a interesting system where it gets your luggage from home and unpacks it in your dorm like a magic school .

Finally the bus arrived , I climbed on and noticed that the bus driver looked odd , if he is the poster child for the academy , it definitely screams Monster . He said nothing when I boarded. I walked to a seat and sat down with a sigh , I noticed that there was one boy on the bus . I frowned and my senses immediately noticed what he was , my eyes widened " are you a Yokai student?"

He looked at me surprised,  he smiled " yes I am "

" are you a first year ?" I questioned, why the hell was a human attending a monster school and more importantly why can he pass through the magical barrier that my parents told me about .

" no , I attended last year . Are you a new student ?" He asked , I nodded . He smiled " well if you want , I can help you around the campus and show you the classrooms ?"

"You're awfully nice to a stranger "

His smiled dropped as he looked confused " why shouldnt I be nice ? You didnt do anything bad to me "

I turned and looked out the window and spoke under my breath " not yet.."

The bus passed through  a tunnel and arrived at its destination, the bus driver spoke with a chilling voice " everyone off " . The human boy stood and climbed off , I sighed and grabbed my bag and made my way to the door . "Hey kid " the bus driver called , I stopped and looked back at him , he smirked " good luck "

I frowned and climbed off , the bus immediately drove off . I watched the bus leave then looked at the human " what's his deal ?" , the human shrugged " I dont know , he's always been weird.  Oh my name is Tskune by the way "

"TSkune...." I repeated to see if I pronounced it right , He nodded with a smile " and whats your name ?"

" why ?" I asked bluntly , his smile dropped once again " well what else am I supposed to call you by ? Pretty boy ?"

" Its Kuran " , I walked towards the large building in the distance,  Tskune caught up " Kuran , its nice to meet you" he began talking about what the school is like , how many different monsters attended,  how the past year for him was , on and on he spoke .

Can't this human see that I'm not interested in casual conversation? , half way towards the building I sighed and stopped walking " do you even know how to be quiet ?"

" not much of a talker then ?" He asked , I feel like that was rhetorical.  A sudden girl scream interrupted us as a girl on a bicycle came crashing down from the hill , the girl fell off the bike and landed on Tskune,  the bike barely missed me as it bounced aside . The girl sat up " Tskune.."

"Moka..." he replied with the same tone and smile , they started staring at eachother all lovey dovey , as a Incubus I can sense attraction and these two reek of it .

I cleared my throat to interrupt them , Tskune looked at me apologetic " oh sorry , Moka this is Kuran . Kuran this is Moka " , Moka stood " nice to meet you , sorry about that " she motioned to the bicycle . I sighed " sure , not every day a bicycle flies through the air "

Tskune got up and the two began walking to yhe building , I decided to hang back while they spoke . I looked at the surroundings as we walked , this place is more like a woodland than a school campus .

The trees began to clear as we got closer to the buikding , the campus was large , the students were pouring into the entrance of the building. As usual,  people started to notice my presence,  some were curious of the new student , some were uncaring and some were genuinely interested,  I sensed several different types of attraction aimed at me coming from the students,  some calm , some intense,  some romantic and some sexual . This school might not be such a good idea afterall .

"Tskune!!"

A girl from out of nowhere jumped onto Tskune , she has light blue hair and purple eyes , she hugged Tskune close " I knew you couldnt stay away " she commented with a flirtatious tone , Moka frowned and tried to pull her off " Kurumu,  get off him !!"

"Why so you can keep him to yourself?!" Kurumu called back , the two bickered over Tskune , I just inwardly groaned . Great , Ive stumbled into a harem in the making ...

Kurumu's eyes widened and her head snapped towards me . I could sense it too , we're the same race of monster .

" who are you ?" She asked with a aggressive tone , understandable,  she probably had full control over this school and now that I'm here , I'm basically a competitor.  Tskune weaseled out of her grasp and stood beside me " this is Kuran , he is new to the school so I offered to show him around "

Kurumu eyed me suspiciously " oh really you 'offered' ?"

I frowned , she is insinuating that I used my magic on Tskune so that he will do whatever I tell him , this woman is crazy possessive over this human .

Tskune picked up on the tension and looked between us " do you two know eachother ?"

" he is like me " kurumu stated , suddenly outing me .

" a Succubus?" Moka asked , Kurumu nodded . Tskune frowned " I thought Succubus are girls ?"

Kurumu scoffed " he is the boy version obviously.  He is a Incubus "

Tskune and Moka looked at me in surprise,  I raised my eyebrow " what ? You expected me to be a worm or something?"

Tskune laughed alittle " no sorry , we didnt mean it like that its just....we expected you to use your magic on everyone "

" wow a great expectation on my kind , I wonder why.." I gave Kurumu a look , she frowned knowing that I meant , her .

Moka started to look worried , like the two of us were going to break into a fight in the middle of the school . The school bell rang and a teacher with a odd spiked hair style walked up to us  " I am Professor Jaw , Kuran Cyrus I presume ?"

" the one and only " I answer , he nodded " come with me " , I shrugged to Tskune who had a confused look and followed the teacher to a office . Professor Jaw was a very large bulky man , my senses tell me that his monster type is one of a cold blooded species that is feared in the ocean .

" do you know why I called you in before class ?" He questioned.  I shrugged , he nodded and pulled out paper work " we must discuss the incident that happened at the human school and insure it doesnt happen here . "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
676K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
114K 912 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...