TO BE LOVED

By sneharohit18

π•π•šπ•£π•’π•₯ π•‚π• π•™π•π•š π”½π•’π•Ÿπ•—π•šπ•”π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ Deep down you just want to be loved in the way that clams your so... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
β€’β™‘β€’
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
β€’β™‘β€’
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Playlist.

Chapter 14

420 16 0
By sneharohit18

I was in parking waiting for Siya to come so that we can go to temple. But I don't think, she will come.
Because siya didn't take so much time to get ready.

Someone clear their throat behind me. I turned behind to look.
And.... there was Siya looking so beautiful in that baby pink Punjabi suit. Her hair was open and air was playing with them, she did take time to get ready today. Only one time I have Siya in girly attire, on our birthday mostly you find her in track and tshirt or with jeans and tshirt while her hairs are most of the time in messy bun.

But Today she really look beautiful.
She should wear this type of clothes more often.

"Bata how am I looking??" She asked me and looked at herself again.

"Achi but itani bhi nahi" I said and sat on bike and gesture her to sit on bike. Siya gave me annoyed look and sat on bike.

"To whom I am asking" She said in disbelief. I laughed at her annoyance.

After sometime as we reached temple, Siya called me behind my back.

"By the way, I am sorry for my earlier behavior" Siya said looking everywhere but not towards me. She doesn't apologize ever, especially to me.

"What did you just say?" Even though I listen what she just said, I asked her again.

"I'm sorry" She said again, not looking to me. and before I could say anything else Siya walked up to Akka and other kids. Kid joining other kids. I walked behind her.

We were going into Temple with Akka and couple of Kids.

As we reached inside the temple Siya did her prayer, nothing sees more peaceful than this to me right now. Krish a kid who has come with us inside the temple patted my knee to get my attention. I kneed down to him.

"Virat Bhaiya, Bhagwan waha hai aap Siya didi ke samne kyu dekh rahe ho?" He whispered into my ears.

"Are you Shah Rukh Khan from Rab ne bana di jodi?" He added, "tujme rab dikhta hai yaara main kya karu" He sang dramatically.

"Shh" I said lifted him in my lap and said. "Jyada baate nahi let's pray" I said. He giggled at my response.

I didn't want I should I ask to God, he always have given me whatever I asked for. It's cliche but I want that whatever Siya asks for she gets.

We played with kids sometimes outside the temple in garden. It is really fun, after We sat on the ground talking about random things.

"Siya didi aap bhi hamari jaisi hona? Do you miss your mummy papa?" Krish asked Siya, who was sitting on her lap. Her smile fed away from her face. She didn't reply for some second. She looked away from us and took a deep breath.

"Nahi baccha" Siya said with a smile which was not reaching her eyes. "Because they are with me" She added.

"How?" A lot of kids asked this time.

"Because look there are there" She pointed towards Shivji and Maa Parvati's murty in the temple. "Our parents didn't leave us alone, they just left us with our god. He is taking care of all of us. And we have Akka then why do we need anyone right??" Siya hugged Akka from the side.

After sometime Akka and children left. Me and Siya stayed there for some time. She looked so sad after that question by Krish.

"You okay Siya?" I asked her.

"Khud ko to samja liya, but how do make this kids understand why did our parents left us?" She said as if demanding the answer she never got.

"How can I tell them they didn't take responsibility of us when we needed them most? How do I tell them maybe they leave us because they don't love us or want us??"

"You know Virat, when you don't have something craving for that thing, that person is high that it lead you to physical pain..."She stared crying, it breaks my to watch her like this I hold her hands and rubbed them. "As a child I missed them so much, when I achieved something I wanted them there to clap for my success. When I fail I wanted them to be there and tell it's okay to fail. I needed them Virat." She crying harder than before, I hold her in my arms I didn't want her fill this I wish I could eares all of her pain. I wish I could borrow her pain.

"When I failed I lift up myself on my own, I wiped my tear, even if I won I would cry hard because they aren't watching my success." I don't want to see her cry but this time I want her to let all the feeling she feels or she felt. It is good for her.

"I didn't have many friends in college... you know why? Because I am orphanage. I didn't have car or all that luxurious facilities they had their parents to provide them this facilities and I was a granted student. I didn't want facilities Virat...I want my parents in the hostel everyone's parents will call I had no one to call, I can't bother akka so much...she has so many more Siya to look up. The thing is Virat When orphan's parents leave them world doesn't accept them. How unlucky I am." She cried, hiding her head in my chest.

"Shhhh" I hold her close to me. "You know how is unlucky here? Not you all but the person who left you here. They don't deserve all of you. They are unlucky as they didn't get an opportunity to raise a brilliant, strong, child you were. You told Krish that Shivji and Maa Parvati is your parents right? They are Siya and they are so proud of You. Akka is proud of you and the person you are becoming. I am proud of you." She stopped crying, looked at me. I wiped her tears.

"Yes I am proud of you and you don't know how blessed and lucky I am to have you in my life." I added, smiled a little.

"Thank you" She said and wiped her tears.

My phone rang at that time it was Maa. I put it on speaker.

"Hello" Me and Siya said together.

"Bhul gaye na Maa ko" She complained.

"Nahi aunty, how can we forget you? Let's this reunion get over we will be there." Siya said her voice was still heavy after cry.

"Siya tu theek to hai na?" Maa asked her. "You two stared fighting there as well?" Maa asked, worried.

"Nahi Maa. Nothing like that." I assureed her.

"Tu to bol hi mat, only I know how much you annoy Siya" Maa said.

"Haa hi making so much trouble for me" Siya said, and laughed making sure Maa don't hear that.

"Kitna Juth bolti hai yaar ye ladki" I said, she made a face.

"You know what Maa she forced to steal mangos from yard with her." I complain to Maa.

"Oyyyy We went there to get mangos only for you." She said.

"I know I know Siya, Ye Virat hi Nalayak hai" Maa said.

Kabhi muje hi pata nahi chalta ye meri maa hai ke Siya ki.

"I'm not talking to you two" I said, got up went other side of temple. Siya and talked long after that, All the fact apart I love the bond Siya has with Maa.

"Chal ab muh Fula ke Beth Gaya hai" Siya said and gave me my phone.

"Tu Marva ye gi muje kisi din" I said to as we started walking in little market out side the temple. She was buying something for Children in orphanage and Akka.

"Shh, Mare tere dushman." She said putting her hand on my face.

"So dramatic." I rolled my eyes at her.

"Let's go we are getting late for Dinner." She said as She was finished with her shopping.

I ride back to orphanage, we started walking towards canteen. As it was already time for lunch.

"Who the hell is this?" Siya screamed, as someone put their hands on her eyes from behind, it was a guy around our age. I guess he might be Siya's friend. First he was shocked looking at me, He gestured to me to keep quiet, to which I nodded.

"Virat who is is?" She asked me. The guy nodded back and fourth saying.

Bhai main waise bhi tuje nahi janta.

"I don't know Siya" I said to her, she strongly turned around getting out from the grip of that guy and looef at him.

"Yashhhhhh" She screamed as She saw him.

So He is Yash. Not bad.

He englufed her in hug.

"Itna late aata hai koi" Siya said getting out from hug.

"Sorry." He said, making puppy face.

Rehne de Bhai nahi acha lag raha hai tu.

"When did you come?" Siya asked him. As we walked to canteen.

"An hour ago." They countinued their talk in dinner as well. Yash has got gift Siya.

He is getting on my nerves now.

"What is it?" Siya asked excitedly.

"Open it." Yash said smiling.

It was necklace. Siya's smile fades away. But why?

"Did you like it?" He asked.

"It's good." She smiled.

"Give me, I will make you wear this." He said getting up from his place.

"Mhh Yash actually I am already wearing a necklace" she showing the ring necklace I gave her on birthday.

"To Kaya hua, wear this naa" He said and tried to remove the necklace.

"But I don't want to." Siya said, "Virat gave it to me it's very close to me" She said looking towards me.

"Ohh okay sorry." He said, he was offended by Siya's reply.

We walked about random things, I got call and excuse from there. I went to my room for a shower then.

°

"Akka Do you know where Siya is?" I asked Akka.

"Yupp She is on the terrace" She informed me and climbed stairs. I reached the terrace and noticed that Siya was with Yash. I walked towards them and they were so engaged in their conversation.

"Sonu You know what I have always known that you had feelings for me when we were in school" Yash said to Siya. She looked at him with surprise.

"Okay." Siya just said that.

"I always wanted us to be together and I want us to be together even now." He holds Siya's hand.

"When we were in school, you know how our life was. My life wasn't best for you to be part of it." He paused and held her by shoulder.

"But now it is so much for you to be in it. I'm not as successful as you. I don't work with the Indian cricket team. But I own a little business in Mumbai. I don't travel the world like you. But if you want I will do that with you. My world is not as big as yours but will you be part of my little world?" He asked Siya.

"Yes..I would be part of your world...." I couldn't hear more. I walked up downstairs.
It hurts. It hurts to know Siya doesn't feel for me.  I love her...more than I have ever loved any person in this entire world. Yes I do. No matter how many times I have denied this but I do have strong feelings for Siya. I always have, from the first time I saw her at the airport.

However if something makes her happy I would do anything to bring it to her. And if she is happy with Yash I will let her go. Because I love to see her smile, even if it means going away from me. But I will remain her friend, who annoy her, who support her, who is there for her.

Author's Note.

Kitna budhu hai ladka??
Koi samjav use she is giving you Clear hints right??

I hope I was able to justified this chapter.

Vote and Comment!

Lots of love 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.9K 27
Satakshi Ray is a normal 23 year old Indian girl, happy and contented with her life. Everything seems to be totally perfect, except that it isn't. Sh...
98.7K 3.7K 42
[ Completed ] " A love story " Fighting all odds πŸ’¨ Just a fantasy and not based on real life ✨ I love virushka, and that's the reason I am writting...
55.7K 2.7K 61
its a interesting story about Indian cricket team and their love life and their bonding with eachother which we admire in small videos....so jump int...
75.8K 3.9K 46
π•π•šπ•£π•’π•₯ π•‚π• π•™π•π•š π”½π•’π•Ÿπ•—π•šπ•”π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ "It was all chaos and then I hold your hand!" We know each other for 15 years now, but it feels like I kn...