𝕄𝕦𝕥𝕖 ~Blue Lock~

By rk_ak0

Blue lock x male reader Y/n is inspired by Ai Hoshino from Oshi No Ko. --- A boy who is mute that just want t... More

𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠
ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
-𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝-
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
𝔼𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

7K 221 54
By rk_ak0

Words in the middle as italics are y/n's thoughts.

Underlined words are what y/n wrote.

I will refer Chigiri Hyoma as Chigiri unless Y/n is saying his name, because Chigiri is his last name, Hyoma is his first name. As his brother, there would be no way you would refer to him with his last name.

Y/n has night schools unlike the other people due to reasons. 

The name of Chigiri's big sister hasn't been revealed, I will be naming her Elysia (took that from Honkai) . If her name gets revealed in future chapters, I will change this.

~✴~

Hmm... It's getting a little boring.. Aha! Let me go to Hyoma-nii's school and have some fun!

Y/n jumped up from his seat and wore a random hoodie quickly. Just when he was about to open the door and go outside..

Right.. He said he won't use that amazing skill that he has anymore. What a shame, I would get bored there.

"Y/n! Are you sneaking in Hyoma's school to play soccer with him again?" A pink hair girl said.

Seems like, Hyoma-nii still haven't told Ely-nee chan and mom the truth.. (Trying to avoid the chan but failed- nee would just sound weird)

The boy takes out a notebook and started writing on it, later showing it to Elysia.

Yup! I am going to have so much fun there! 

"Y/n and Hyoma really likes soccer, don't they?" Another lady walked in the room.

Of course! Hyoma will never lose interest in soccer even with his injury. I really admire him!

I will go out now! Bye bye~

Y/n gave the two a peace sign and left while smiling.

..

.

After closing the door, Y/n's smile on his face faded. He took out a mask that he sneaked when he gave the peace sign and wore it. Putting the hood over his head, both hands in the pocket of the hoodie and started walking towards Rakosute Techical High School.

.

Once he arrived, he looked through the fences and sees everyone tidying up and leaving the field already. Y/n sees his brother coming out first and quickly ran in front of him, stopping the boy from walking.

"I told you that I won't play soccer with you after practice is over a lot of times already." Chigiri said, looking at the boy.

Y/n took out his notes again and started writing on it.

I was planning to watch your practice, but i came too late.

Chigiri looks at the note and signed, "Do you want to do something then, something fun?"

Y/n's eyes sparkled once he heard what Chigiri said and started writing quickly because of his excitement. 

Of course!!!

Chigiri smiled at the boy and held his hand, started walking the opposite direction from where he wanted to go at first.

~✴~

The two ended up going to a cat cafe. Cats surrounding them while they are eating karinto manjuu. (Chigiri's favorite food!)  

Chigiri ate the food while patting a black cat, other cats started going closer to him, waiting to be pat.

But on the other side, there is y/n trying to catch a cat to pat it. This ended up scaring the cat and it kept running away from the boy.

Y/n sat back to his seat, feeling exhausted. But then looked at his brother sleeping on the table after eating. More than 6 cats sleeping next to him.

A good time to catch some cats!

He held out both hands and got ready to snatch the black cat that was previously being patted by Chigiri.

The second Y/n was going to catch the cat, it ran away as if it heard what y/n was thinking. Y/n's hands ended up doing a clap instead, waking up Chigiri.

Chigiri woke up rubbing his eyes, a cat walking in front of the boy and licked its paws.

Y/n pouted after seeing the cats avoiding him, Chigiri noticed and giggled, held up the cat in front of him and held it close to y/n.

Y/n's eyes sparkled and started patting the cat.

How are cats so cute!!

Chigiri smiled, seeing his brother's smile. After a while, He looked at the time and said, "We should go soon, mum should be almost done preparing dinner."

Y/n nodded and stopped patting the cat, stuffing the last karinto manjuu in his mouth and tried waving to the cats as a sign of goodbye. Of course, the cats ended up running away from him.

~✴~

The two boys started walking home, Chigiri walking in front, looking back at y/n who is on his phone every few minutes. Y/n smiling through his mask while typing to a certain someone.

TEXT

M.

HEYY!! COME ON, GO ONLINE!!! I GOT SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!

*✴*

Seems like you are quite excited right now! It's kind of sending the energy to me~ 

M.

I GOT A LETTER FROM THE JAPAN FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION! THEY SAID I GOT CHOSEN FOR A PLAYER IMPROVEMENT PROJECT!!

*✴*

ooo, that's sounds like something good!

M.

I know right? I am so excited right now, I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight!

*✴*

Anyways, I wish you good luck to the program!

M.

Thanks!! but it would be better if we can play football together.. 

*✴*

I will play football with you after the program ended, ok? This is a promise~

M.

Ahhh, you are getting me more excited now! 

To be honest, it's quite a shame that you didn't get chosen. You sound pretty good at football with the amount of things you know about it.

*✴*

Well.. I haven't even played in a match before! I only practice with my big brother after his practice is over. There's no way I would get chosen.

M.

I thought you said you sneaked in a practice match, stealing your brother's clothes and went inside, played for a bit with a cap on?

*✴*

Well.. It's just for a few minutes until the coach realized..

M.

It still count as an experience! And if I didn't remember wrong, you said you got a score! I wish I could watch it!!

Oh! My mum is calling me for dinner, I will talk to you later!

*✴*

Bye bye~

END OF TEXT

Y/n closed his phone and walked a bit faster to hold his brother's hand and leaned closer to him.

~✴~

"I am back!" Chigiri shouted and took off his shoes, y/n doing the same, just without the shouting.

"Ah! Welcome home, come and sit after washing your hands! Dinner is almost ready." Elysia said and smiled.

Chigiri walked to the table while y/n ran to it with a big smile on his face, excited for dinner.

Dinner started after their mother sit down, Y/n quickly grabbed (favourite food) and stuffed it in his mouth.

"Right, When I was outside taking out the trash, I saw the mailman stuffing 2 letters inside of the mailbox. I forgot to take it out though.. aha~" Elysia said.

Y/n swallowed the food in his mouth and pointed at himself, as to say he will get the letter. He puts down the bowl of food and ran to the door. Leaving the door opened, he ran to the mailbox and took the letters out. He checked the title and widened his eyes.

The Japan football association? 

Y/n looked at the second letter.

They are both from the Japan football association..?

Y/n slowly walked back to his house while opening the letter that has his name on it.

Is this the same letter 'M' talked about? Wait, so I actually got chosen?!

He read the letter inside and checked closely, closing the door and started walking back to the dinner table.

It is the same one..! Wait, so that means I will find 'M' there! But, I...

Don't want to meet him.

It's too early.

What if he feels disappointed after finding out who I am?!

Y/n furrowed his eyebrows and sat down, handing the letter to Chigiri. Chigiri widened his eyes once he saw what the letter is about. 

"What is it about?" Elysia asked.

Chigiri and Y/n looked at each other and nodded.

"It's nothing. Just a random letter." Chigiri said.

Y/n sweatdropped at what his brother said.

That sounds so fake!

"Hmm... I don't believe it." Elysia said and snatched the letter that Chigiri was about to put on the table.

"Hey!" Chigiri stood up and tried getting back the letter, which failed as Elysia stood up and turned around, avoiding Chigiri.

"Wait, did you two get invited by the Japan football association? That's good!!" Elysia pointed at the letter and smiled.

Chigiri took the letter back once she pointed at it.

"Oh! My two adorable kids are invited by the Japan football association! I am so proud of you two!" Their mother said.

Well.. I have to go there now. If i don't go, mom will just force me there! I bet she will say, "Don't waste the opportunity!" 

It's not like 'M' will find out who I am anyways, neither will I.

Y/n forced a smile up and started writing on his notes again.

I am super excited! I will go back to my room and start packing now!!

He showed the note and started running to his room. His smile faded once again after closing the door and he sat on his bed.

At least I will have fun there.. That's one good thing!

He held up his phone and sees the text with M. again. He wanted to type something to him but always deleted the message in the middle of typing it, not finding anything to say. 

Y/n signed and looked around his room after putting down his phone. He found a photo album and started flipping through the pages. Every pictures inside are himself when younger, after a while, he stopped flipping. There was only one single picture there.

It was himself holding a mic and having a genuine smile on his face.

Maybe one day, I can have this smile again..

He closed the album and put it back where he first found it.

I need to get ready for tomorrow.

~✴~

Author's notes: And there's the first chapter!

M. and *✴* are usernames y/n and a certain someone chose as their internet names! They knew each other for a long time already. M. always ask y/n if they could ever meet up and play football.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 2.8K 35
where a shy petite boy meets football players ☆' '°' blue lock x male reader highschool au!
719K 33.5K 70
Haikyuu!!Various x Nagi!Reader What happens when Hard work meets Natural talent? Read to find out as our young prodigious [Name] meets the hard-worki...
245K 11K 69
your dream is quite simple really, you wish to be a dietician. this probably has do with your best friend, hyoma chigiri, playing soccer. in this sto...
261K 10.4K 42
latest obsession is blue lock and i love writing lil self inserts 😍😍 blue lock x fem reader 😨 12/28/22 - 6/18/23 my life in art - mojave 3