π‘«π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ~ 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆...

Oleh lazyshrimp11

{ LawLu } { KidLu } Trafalgar Law Γ— Monkey D. Luffy Eustass Kid Γ— Monkey D. Luffy ~~~~~~ Two Demon Kings were... Lebih Banyak

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#57
#58
#59
" First Note "
#60
#61
" I'm Sorry, the story will.... "
#63 { END }
" Q & A { With a Small Announcement ) "

#56

528 22 30
Oleh lazyshrimp11

-------No One's Pov------

The servant feels sorry for their own Highness that lost another one that he loved that treated like a real Family. She sighs, the Highness, Shanks, ordered her to wash a dead body, that it is needed to be really clean.

Three servants decided to go to the room, to Luffy's royal room. In front of the door, they really feel pity for him, they knew him very well of how funny he was and lovely, mostly, very kind, not judging them of what kind they are, mostly, Human beings or other creatures are afraid of demons like them, however, Luffy was different of how he treated them. He treated them very equally with no reason.

The three of them look at each other and one of them, wipes his slight tears slowly showing from their eyes. All they need is to clean the dead body, opening the door slowly makes them drop the glass, bowl of water and towel, and other things they just bought. With a shocking expression coming from their faces with speechless words, unable to say anything.

"...L.. Luffy-Sama...?"

Luffy was sitting on the bed with his messy bed hair, as his eyes were half-lidded open, like he was very sleepy, with a white blanket wrapped around him, he was naked under that, Luffy rubbed his right eye sleepily. He yawned, "Eh? Did I fall asleep?" scratching the back of his head.

"Oh!!! This is my room!! Then I'm at Shanks castle right!? Oh! I forgot what happened.. what happened again?" Scratching the back of his head, giving them a questioning look on his face, he slightly tilted his head on the side. The servants were unable to say anything, the two servants ended up falling on their knees on the floor.

"Oi!! Are you guys okay!? Should I call Chopper!? Right! Torao and Cora-San are also doctors!!"

The servants were totally speechless, Luffy sigh, "Why can't you guys say anything?" he was totally confused about what was going on. Looking around, thinking what clothes should he wear. "Anyway! I'm hungry! Give me food!! Lots of meat! Okay!?!" With his signature grin, and a soft chuckle. "R...R-Right...." They mutter softly underneath their breath, they were unable to say any words of what they are seeing.

It feels like a dream.

"Clothes! Clothes! Clothes!! Why am I naked anyway!?! Did I take a shower or something and forgot to put on some clothes before I slept!?! Oh! Maybe I was sleep showering!!" Luffy's eyes sparkle, "THEN THAT MEANS.. I HAVE POWER TO SEE WHILE MY EYES CLOSED!!!" Sparkling indeed, sparkling diamonds in both of his eyes that were brightening. And sparkles surround him. "NYAHAHAHA!! I'LL BEAT USSOP WITH MY NEW POWER!!!" Laughing like he won or something, "Right! Clothes!!" continuing to find clothes.

And outside.

Shanks notice the servants have a very disbelief look across their faces, and one of them is even crying, "I told you to wash the body, what are you guys standing for?" Shanks coldly said, he heard rustle inside the room, Shanks clicked his tongue in annoyance when they didn't even listen, another loud rustle from the room.

"If you guys are just useless servants, then I'll..--"

His words that he has to say were cut off, after seeing someone he shouldn't unbelievably see. Seeing it in front of his eyes, it's like he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

In his eyes, it reflected Luffy, who he is seeing right now, sitting on the bed, clothes are all over the floor, picking what clothes to pick. Luffy's eyes met his, "OHHH!! SHANKS!!!" Luffy's eyes sparkle, "Look! These clothes are amazing! Did you buy it!!? Nishishishi!!~ I want to wear one!!" Luffy says sparkly about the clothes, he was still disappointed because he didn't seem to find his favorite robotic costume.

"Get out of the room, I wish to be here alone with him."

Shanks coldly commanded his servants and went to the room, closing the door, "Shanks? Is there something wrong? Maybe something is wrong with my face?" Luffy gave him a confusing look, Shanks needs to act normal, because from the looks of it, Luffy didn't somewhat remember every single thing that happened years ago.

Shanks approaches him and sits at the edge of the mattress, "Pick one if you like, breakfast will be ready soon." he said with a smile, "Breakfast!?! I miss Sanji's cooking!!! Nyahahaha!!!" Luffy excitedly laughed, "Where's Sabo and Ace? Should they be with me? My big brothers are always with me." Luffy said, looking around, that no one is entering the room.

"You'll see them soon."

•|•|•

In the Human world.

Finally evening, cut to the point where Ace and Sabo were living normally as it is, not normal enough. Because they always keep Luffy's room clean and neat at the same time, buying what Luffy wants to buy, and more.

Even when eating, there is always a third plate that has food. Leaving the chair empty between them, at the exact time, they heard Garp enter, and started to eat, "What are you doing here? Old man?" Ace asked, "CALL ME "GRANDPA" YOU UNGRATEFUL GRANDSON OF MINE!!" giving Ace a big "Fist of Love". "THAT HURTS!!!" Rubbing his cheek, "HOW CAN I CALL YOU THAT WHEN YOUR SO CRUEL!?!" Ace won't retreat, "SO YOU WANT MORE FIST OF LOVE!?!" Garp starts to ready his fist, giving another "Fist of Love".

Sabo sweatdrop, "Now! Now!" he tried to stop the fight between them, and heard a knock on the door. Garp, Sabo and Ace, stop arguing when they hear a knock on the door. It knocks 3×. They all look at each other, "Who's that? Do you guys have any visitors or something??" Garp asked both of the brothers, looking down at both of them.

"I'll open it." Sabo says, taking off his apron, and going to the front door, opening it, yet there's no one.

Sabo irked, "IS TOTALLY SOMEONE PRANKING US!?!" Ace outraged, then they heard a loud rustle upstairs.

Hearing someone was upstairs, in the room, which was not an ordinary room.

That was Luffy's room.

The three of them were outraged.

'Who the fuck dares to land a single step from that room? A robber?'

Ace also rushed upstairs, Sabo followed as well as Garp, Ace got totally angry, about it. Not a single step of a foot can step in that room, no one but their little brother. He ended up bringing a butcher knife with him, Sabo summons the devil gun, Garp on the other hand knew that room was.

When they outraged, as Sabo outrageously open the door, giving a hard bang, with his gun, pointing at someone, "WHO THE FUCK..---.." his eyes widened in disbelief, making himself speechless, every part of his body just tremble, seeing him, he doesn't know why but tears starts to form from his eyes, seeing him again.

Sitting on the bed, with an open window, "Sabo?" it was Luffy. He tilted his head, "What's that gun for??" he asked out of confusion, Luffy was sitting on his bed, hugging his Straw Hat, he was going to sleep, until he heard a huge interruption from downstairs.

"Sabo!! What the heck are you doing!?! Kill the fucking... Robber..."

Ace also shoved Sabo away, and felt like he was going to cry, after seeing him. Again, "Luffy...? Our.. little brother?" in a huge disbelief, "Ace? Sabo? What's wrong with you two? And why Ace carrying a butcher knife? Are you guys cooking dinner!!? I'm hungry!! I--..!!!" he was cut off when an instant warm hug just hugged Luffy, the three of them falling to the bed, tears formed like a waterfall in their eyes. Luffy sweatdrop.

Even Garp was in total disbelief, he felt crying, "NYAHAHAHAH!! WHY IS GRAMPS CRYING!?!" Luffy laughed hilariously, "SH-SHUT IT!!!..." and ended up hugging him, "What's wrong with you three!?!! I can't breathe!!! You guys are hugging me too tight!!!" Luffy totally thought that they were still crazy as ever.

After celebrating dinner.

They all fell asleep.

Sabo and Ace stayed in Luffy's room, as well as Garp, snores can be heard, Garp was sleeping on the floor. Sabo, hugging Luffy underneath Luffy's shirt, shirtless, his cheek are resting in Luffy's chest, then his face suddenly buried on his chest, while Ace was also shirtless, mascular legs are wrapped around Luffy's waist, and his mascular arm wrap around Luffy's neck, very tightly, his cheek keep pushing and snuggling to Luffy's cheek. Turning it to his neck, and cheek, and neck again, Sabo and Ace were very clingy. Very clingy which made Luffy very hard to sleep.

And while Luffy.

How can he even sleep?

He tried to push them away, "I can't breathe!!!..." he muttered, trying to push them, away but got too tighter. He even keeps hearing Garp's loudest snore.

"And I can't sleep either!!... Just how can I even sleep!?!.."

Luffy patted Sabo and Ace's head, looking up to the ceiling, "Just what's wrong with them? It's like decades they haven't seen me." patting their heads, like they were pets, Luffy could not even understand the way they act. They've been quite obedient just now.

Now that he thinks about it, he should visit Law, and Corazon, no, his friends first. Luffy sits for a moment, very hard to sit, because of how his brothers are getting so clingy and the more he moves, the more it gets tight. His stomach growls, "I'm hungry...." he says even though he ate just a moment ago.

•|•|•

The next day.

"NO!! YOU CAN'T GO OUTSIDE!!!"

"WHAT!? WHY!?!?"

Ace and Luffy start to argue, while Garp was laughing hilariously, Sabo chuckles, "YOU MIGHT.. BE IN DANGER!!!" Ace roared, "Hah??! Danger!? Since when!?" blinking out of confusion, Garp also notices this, Sabo, and Ace. That Luffy doesn't remember a thing. "Ace, I think it's better this way, it's normal." Sabo smiles, "Besides, I'm here." looking back at Garp who was eating.

"C'mon!! I wanna see my friends!!" Luffy whines, shaking Ace's arms, "Alright! Fine!! But call me if you're lost, or.. if you're in danger! Got that!?" Ace said, "Uh.. yeah? But I can protect myself. I'm very good at fighting you know?" he says, Ace knows that very well. After what happened more than 3 years ago, he caressed Luffy's cheek, "Ace?" raising one of his eyebrows.

"If you're going to Law, text me where you were."

"I'm siding with Ace, Luffy. To the fact that you should text us."

Luffy look both at Sabo and Ace, "Thanks?", then Sabo put some lunchbox, neat, golden forks and spoon from the Underworld and more safety tips. Luffy sweatdrop, "I CAN'T BRING ALL THIS SAFETY TIPS ANYMORE!! I'M ALREADY OLD ENOUGH!!" Luffy irked, it was so childish yet he can't take it, it feels like his bag is more like a camping bag, whenever they go to the mountain. Inside, there's axe, swords and more, that Ace and Sabo put to protect himself.

•|•|•

Finally, at school, it feels like Luffy was so stressed of what was happening lately.

Even Shanks, when he woke up, he serve him with so much Royal that Luffy can't take it, more than 6  devil guards are always with him, which was suck, he was getting annoyed the way they kept following him.

Back to present.

"Luffy?"

Turning around, "Zoro!! Ahahaha! F-Finally!!!" approaching Zoro, it was unbelievable that he was alive, which means, Brook's spell worked out, "I've been stressing out lately!! Where's everyone!?" he should not go home yet, not yet. Ace, Sabo, Garp and even Shanks are stressing him out lately.

He was very thankful, but even if he doesn't want to accept of what they give, they just give it instead, he accept food, but all things, they keep giving and giving.

Back to Zoro, Zoro did not say a word, and smiles, "Let's go back to classroom." the fact that he notice Luffy doesn't remember a single thing, part of it was a good thing and part of him, wasn't.

When his whole friends saw him, they felt like crying, mostly Ussop, Nami and Chopper, and Brook keep hugging him with waterfall tears, keep falling into Luffy, after they talk, Luffy only smiles, and enjoy his time, the fact that they keep giving Luffy some food, as well as Sanji.

Lots and lots of meat, Luffy was in the middle of Robin and Nami, and Ussop was playing with him, Chopper was still crying, "I'M SO GLAD!!!! WAAAHHH!!!.. LUFFY!!!" he kept crying, hugging Brook, and Brook hug back while crying, he was glad that the spell worked.

Everyone was glad, Yamato kept feeding him, everyone laughed out of joy, Ussop kept explaining his "Adventures" so it can make Luffy laughs a lot.

•|•|•

It was finally evening, Luffy wants to visit his lover, with Corazon.

Going to the Mansion, keep ringing the bell.

When Shachi arrived, his eyes widened and fell down on his knees, "L... L-Luffy!?.. Y-Your Alive!?!?! N-No!!! Are you a ghost!?!? I did nothing wrong!! I-I swear!!! Stop haunting me!!!" Shachi crawled away, "What the hell are you talking about???", that made Shachi's eyes widened, he was totally alive.

Alive.

"Shachi, did I die??? Why would I haunt you??"

Luffy scratched the back of his head, raising one of his eyebrows. "N... No.. I mean..." Shachi stood up and opened the gate for him, "WAAAHHHH!!!! LUFFFYYYY!!!" hugging him so tight with his waterfall tears, if Ikkaku, Bepo and Penguin, they'll do the same. 'BROOK'S SPELL WORK OUT!!! IT WORKED!!!' He was so glad, Luffy sweatdropped, he kept getting this kind of reaction lately.

"Right??.." Luffy blinks, he lets him hug for a while, it wasn't that bad. It's just his tears, waterfall tears keep crying like hell. He just embraces back and pat Shachi's back. He totally doesn't know what was going on, what if he went inside? Corazon might do the same reaction, thinking about Law, maybe Law wouldn't since Law is not the kind of person that'll embrace him as crazy as this. Since they've been seeing each other, what could go wrong? From his ordinary expectations?

Penguin was in the fountain, and heard someone was crying, "Shachi?" he saw him, in a glimpse, that it seems he was hugging someone, Penguin stepped up, "Ooh!~ Your girl... F-Friend..." he was going to tease him, until Penguin saw who he was hugging, it was totally disbelief. "PENGUIN!!! LUFFY IS... LUFFY IS HERE!!!" Crying like hell, "WAAAHHH!!! LUFFY!!!!" also rush to Luffy into a hug.

Luffy just blankly blinks twice.

He just sighs and lets it all be, when he keeps walking, next was Bepo, who also hugs him in his legs, now it was Ikkaku on his other leg, he can't even walk off how they hug him, embrace him mercilessly.

"CAN YOU GUYS STOP IT!?!? I CAN'T WALK!!"

He was outraged, huffing so badly, "I CAN'T EVEN GO INSIDE!! AT LEAST GIVE SOME SPACE YOU MORONS!!" Luffy irked, yet they kept crying and obediently nod their head, sniffing. Luffy facepalm.

"What's going on!?"

Corazon was reading a book inside, and he can't even focus on what he is reading with all the sobs and loud crying outside. Opening the door, his eyes widened, so wide that he dropped the book.

When Luffy turned around slightly, just to meet his eyes.

Corazon still remembers that he was the last person, who saw him die in front of him. Soft wind passes by them, "Cora..-.. San.." said those words, out of the blue, Luffy looked up to him.

"CORA-SAN!! THIS GUYS ARE---..--!!!.."

He couldn't finish his irritating sentence when he received such a warm embrace, coming from Corazon, like he was in a hurry. The moon shines so bright, such a tight hug coming from Corazon.

"Cora-San?"

He can't even explain to Luffy at all, waterfall ears and huge sobs coming from Corazon, Penguin and the others just cry again.

Luffy stayed quiet for a moment.

"This is the first time I've seen you cry."

And as Luffy continues, to finish the sentence.

"Cora-San."

Corazon's eyes widened, it's like the words repeated themselves, last was Luffy was at his death. It was like the same words, that Luffy said.

"Cora-San, I'm here for Torao, I'll sleep here. And I already text my big brothers! Can I!?" At first Corazon did not listen, because all he could hear was sobs and lots of crying. Luffy sigh, just what was he going to do anyway? His day today is totally unexplainable. So he calmly spoke again.

"Cora-San, I want to see Torao, take me to him."

He says, "I-I'll...--" Ikkaku wants to help, "No, I'll be the one, shall we?" Corazon said, he was like a Father figure, to Luffy's point of view, looking back as Ikkaku was also crying, the same as Bepo, Penguin and Shachi.

Inside the room.

Law was on the balcony, had glasses, and read a "History" book. Drinking wine, in a wine glass, not a step, he did not get to step outside. He was awfully silent. Watching TV, reading books, drinking, that's all he gets. He has insomnia after all, he is already used to it.

He heard a knock on the door.

'Dinner must be ready.' He closes the book, expecting Shachi to always serve him the tray of food. He stood up and took off his glasses, walking to the other side of the room, where he opened the door.

"I'm not.. hungry.. right....... Now."

Looking at who was in front of him, "Not hungry?? Why??" Luffy tilts his head, raising one of his eyebrows, what an unbelievable sight has become.

"M... Mugiwara-ya?.. I'm.. not dreaming aren't I..?"

"Dreaming? Torao must be crazy!? Are you dreaming about me!? Then.. I must be famous!! Nyahahahahaha!!!"

Luffy laughed hilariously, with a sparkling smile and laughter, that he just heard, "So! Torao! I've been wondering! Let's eat and!!--..." Luffy was cut off when he got dragged inside the room, by force. It shocked him and electrified his body with Law's sudden movement.

Going inside, as the door closes on its own, as if Law devours him.

"Torao????"

With such a warm embrace, Luffy embraces back. Law never thought the spell worked out, he was alive. He can even feel Luffy's heartbeat.

"What's wrong?" Luffy got concerned about him, just looking at Luffy's face, it thinks how much he missed him. "Torao--..!!" Luffy gasped, he got even kissed by him, with a crash on his lips, Luffy clenched at his   broad shoulder of how Law just kissed him so suddenly, without a warning, or questioning him, he instantly kissed him.

"Let.. m-me breath for a second.." Luffy tried to back away, yet Law kept coming, not letting him go, no matter what it took. The kiss again, a kiss by another one, and another one, and another one, like it's repeating, again and again, that tongue played with him, and that tooth was like clashing between his. Since Law has no plan to stop, he'll not stop until Luffy kisses back, not until Luffy returns his affection, passionate kiss that he wanted.

Luffy did kiss back but the fact that Law is hugging him is getting tighter, that it was impossible to remove that tattooed mascular arms of his. To return Law's affection, Luffy did give what Law wanted, Law never felt such eagerness and pleasure, making his veins and blood, feels so excited to taste, to see that face, that body, that feeling again.

It was exciting, like he was going to go crazy at any moment.

As Law glanced at the table, Luffy startled when Law carried him by his thigh, legs wrapping around Law's waist, going to the table, not outside the balcony of course, inside the room, laying at the table so roughly, which made Luffy groans slightly. "C-Calm yourself!!.. Torao!" Even though Law heard that sweet, whines, he can't help but go on. Licking Luffy's neck, with his tongue sliding it up, until it reaches Luffy's check.

"Torao!.. B-Be patient!.. I--..!!"

"I can't for fuck sake! Don't tell me what to do!!"

Luffy's eyes widened when Law said that, this was new, lifting his chin up, by force, grabbing Luffy's cheek with his one, tattooed hand, moving Luffy's head up. As he commanded.

"Kiss me."

That golden eyes of him, feels like seeing through his soul. That command, Luffy struggles, from that force of how Law grabs him, touches him. Luffy stared at his eyes, Law was serious, that crazy eyes of him was staring at him. And Law, he smirked, all he needs is Luffy's passionate affection, to return a favor. He was his lover after all.

"Torao's...." Luffy was unable to say a word, since earlier, everyone's been acting weird around him. Luffy stayed silent, some of the words that they miss him or much more, mostly the reaction of his family. Maybe Law feels the same way, and to Law's point of view, he does.

He was waiting.

Eagerly waiting.

Law flinches slightly, when Luffy wraps his arms around him, and that legs wrap around Law's waist, asking the question. Tilting his head on the side with a sly smile across from his lips.

"Does Law miss me?"

He wants answers, Law slowly starts to let him go, that makes Luffy feel relief, 'Oh.. fuck.., that smirk of his.. that smirk of his..', Law ended up getting more excited that Luffy is getting eager, getting impatient as well, as he can see the way Luffy acted.

"A lot. I missed, Luffy-ya.. A fucking lot."

Whispering to Luffy's ears, with his breathier, husky voice, licking Luffy's ear, Luffy feels like he has a hungry beast, that wants to eat him.

A beast that he just tamed.

Seeing Law's eyes, and features and the way he acts like now, saying something to him.

And while Law looked at him, with such eagerness, how he missed so damn much, he couldn't control himself from it. His eyes widened slightly, when Luffy's ears turned red, the way he blushed, and the way Luffy played with his own hair beside his ear, avoiding his gaze from Law. Like he was so shy.

"Saying that makes.. Law is very.. sweet today. Law is very funny.. Nishishishi~"

That response made Law's heart race, seeing Luffy blush that he, the only one can make. He grinned widely, he was desperate. So desperate to touch him. Seeing him alive again, makes him want to cry and yet makes him stick with him as always.

"Really? Funny? Are you trying to entertain your lover?"

Luffy's eyes met his, with that adorable eyes of his, met the devil's golden eyes

To be entertained, Law always wants to be entertained by him.

"Law.. is very desperate."

"And I can't set you free, not until I'm satisfied." Law held Luffy's hand and intertwined his to Luffy's hand, "I've been missed so much." Law kissed his forehead and cheek.

That's when Luffy sweetly grins and caresses Law's cheek.

"Law is very sweet today."

Wrapping his arms around Law's neck tighter.

"Be.. Gentle?.. Can you? Law?"

Gentle, the word "Gentle". Makes Law grinned more, he knew what Luffy meant.

How can he be gentle?

When he is so desperate to break him, to devour him.

Law darkly grin.

"Sure, I'll be gentle."

Coming closer, Luffy asked a question.

"Does.. Law wants to devour me?"

Questioning that, Luffy got startled enough when he got pinned roughly to the table, his wrist is tightly grip by Law, with the lips of his, eager to kiss him, to lick him, to bite him.

"Does this answer your question?"

Law can't help it, Luffy is already in his palm again, in his hands, underneath him, he can totally see how beautiful he was in his point of view.

Then Law stiffened when Luffy caressed his cheek softly, rubbing Law's lower lip.

"Touch me, Law."

..

"I'm only yours right? Do you want to prove to everyone I'm yours?"

Law did not exactly know, but that question made him eager to answer, "Yes, yes, a lot. Every single Human, mere pathetic Humans, demons, I want them to know every single one of them that you're mine." Luffy stares at him for a moment, and smiles.

That smile would make Law crazy, as Law licked Luffy's lips, taking off his fluffy hat, dropping on the ground.

He was ready to strip him out and devour him.

'This is so.. exciting~'

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

230K 7.6K 110
LawLu { Trafalgar Law x Monkey D. Luffy } One is a Mafia Boss, who practically kills people and destroys people's lives. Perfectly good at gambling...
121K 4K 51
{ LawLu } Trafalgar Law x Monkey D. Luffy A famous rich Doctor who was bored in Life and always an introverted person who hates annoying typical thin...
87.2K 2.7K 17
Trafalgar D. Water Law and Monkey D. Luffy who was will known enimies but was also in a secret relationship. They're friends somehow got suspicious...
101K 3.7K 32
Law was supposed to become the third one to sit in that heart seat. But now, it was you. You were friends with law. Doflamingo took you in just a wee...