Astrophile (Paul Lahote x OC)

Galing kay cosmoh0lic

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 she falls in love with a wolf. ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ (paul lahote x female oc) (the twil... Higit pa

astrophile
prologue
Act I
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
Act II
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
Act III
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one

eighteen

3.3K 86 38
Galing kay cosmoh0lic

࿔*:・eighteen ࿔*:・

°. *࿐ ༻༺ ࿐°. *

Carter gasped as she heard the leaves crunch beneath her feet, her eyes darted across the many trees she was not able to see in the dark. A low growl ripped through the air causing her to whip her head around for the source of the sound. Carter backed away slowly as a pair of red glowing eyes appeared in front of her, staring right into her soul. The creature snarled lowly, stalking towards the girl causing her to back away in a hurry.

She screamed as it lunged towards her. The sight of grey fur was the last thing she saw before everything went black.

°. *࿐ ༻༺ ࿐°. *

Carter's eyes shot open as she tried to grasp onto reality, her breath short and forehead covered in sweat. She heard a thudding of footsteps and sat up in bed.

She rested her elbows on her knees, covering her eyes with her hands. She looked up as her dad cracked the door open, "everything good?" He asked and Carter nodded, "Just a nightmare." She reassured him.

"Damn, kiddo, you had me worried there. Thought someone was mugging you." He snorted and Carter gave him a half smile. She groaned, falling back in her bed and letting her arm drape over her eyes, "gosh, that stupid wolf won't let me sleep." She mumbled quietly.

She didn't notice her dad go completely still, "what wolf?" He asked curiously.

Carter groaned, "I keep dreaming about this greyish wolf with like dark red eyes," she told him, "creepy." She shook her head. Jack stared at her, "Yeah. Creepy." He agreed, leaving the room without saying anything else.

Carter shook her head at her dad's strange behaviour before finally getting out of bed.

She checked her bag to make sure she had kept Bella's birthday gift before she started to get ready.

°. *࿐ ༻༺ ࿐°. *

Carter grabbed her bag just as Bella honked, she hugged her dad, quickly leaving the house. Carter grinned as she opened the passenger side door and winked at Bella, "Happy birthday!" She cheered causing Bella to wince.

Bella gave her a timid smile as Carter climbed into the truck, hugging Bella before handing her the small box that contained her gift.

"No, I said no gifts!" Bella protested but Carter simply shrugged, "Too late, I bought that way before you said any such thing." Carter grinned.

Bella opened the box to reveal a small necklace with an emerald stone embedded in it. Bella shook her head, "no way I'm taking this-" she started, "Oh shush," Carter rolled her eyes, "I bought it a while ago, the refund policy has probably expired." She smiled. Carter didn't even know if that was a real thing.

Carter offered to help Bella put it on and the two brunettes admired it for a moment as they stared at it in the review mirror.

"I love it," Bella said, hugging Carter once more before reversing out of the driveway.

°. *࿐ ༻༺ ࿐°. *

As the two pulled into the school's parking lot, they could hear Eric call out their names. The two smiled as they rea hed their friends, "Today's the big day guys." Jessica spoke up, causing Bella to slow down.

"Uh, R and J essay due." She clarified, Bella nodded in realization, "Oh yeah."

"Wherefore art thou, Carter?" Mike appeared from beside her, causing Carter to yelp and the rest of them to laugh. Bella pushed Carter towards the group, "I wanna take a picture of you guys." She told them, "My mom wants me to put together, like, a scrapbook full of memories."

The group agreed quickly but Angela moved away, "I take them, I'm not in them." She hesitated but Theo simply pulled her back by the shoulder, "Oh shut up." The blonde retorted.

"You'll photoshop this if my nose looks big, right?" Jessica grinned.

"Sure, Jess." Vicky shook her head.

Eric put his hands up, "Don't worry, I'm in the picture. No one will be looking at you guys."

Bella shook her head before quickly taking a picture.

Mike looked over Bella's shoulder, his smile falling, "oh good," he retorted, "Cullen's here."

The group parted ways as Bella waited for Edward to reach them. Carter walked away, joining Alice and Jasper who stood a few feet away. She quickly hugged the couple before making their way inside.

"You give Bella your present yet?" Alice asked as they walked towards their lockers. The trio spotted Edward and Bella walking inside and Alice quickly took her gift out of the locker.

As they came near, Alice called out to her, "Bella!" She exclaimed, jumping over the staircase as Jasper and Carter hung back. Carter rolled her eyes, "so much for subtle." She retorted causing Jasper to let out a snort as they walked down the staircase.

"Happy birthday!" Alice hugged her and Bella hushed her quickly. Alice made a face before handing her the present. Bella reminded her about the "no gifts" policy but Alice simply shook her head, "Well I've already seen you open it and guess what? You love it." She assured.

"You're wearing it tonight." Carter called, tilting her head towards Jasper, "Their place." She told her.

She saw Bella's look of hesitation and gently nudged Jasper to use his powers as Alice tried to convince her. "Okay." Bella agreed, smiling softly at Alice as Edward shook his head.

Alice jumped excitedly before walking back towards the pair. Bella's eyes widened as she looked at Jasper, "Jasper!" She exclaimed, "No fair with the mood control thing." She protested.

"Oh sure Bella, go on, tell the entire school, you dumbass." Carter scolded, causing Alice to laugh. Jasper smiled at his best friend before turning to Bella, "Sorry Bella." He apologised, "Happy..." he trailed off as the brunette glared at him.

"Nevermind." He smirked as the three walked away from her. Carter scoffed at Jasper, hitting him on the chest with her notebook before the two parted from Alice, making their way to their history class.

Jasper hit his shoulder against hers, "what was the for?" She asked, smiling at him. He smirked at her, shrugging as he opened the door to the class, letting her go in first.

°. *࿐ ༻༺ ࿐°. *

Carter fixed her lipstick as she stood in Jasper and Alice's room where she got ready. She quickly put her hair up in a half bun, curling the rest of her hair.

She stepped back to admire her black cocktail dress that stopped right below her thighs. It had been a gift from Rosalie. "A birthday gift in advance" she had said.

Carter admired the simple design of the dress and twirled around as a gentle knock sounded. Jasper opened the door, standing in the doorway in a simple light blue dress shirt. He admired Carter's dress as she spread her hands in front of herself. He nodded, letting her know it looked good and she followed after him, walking to where Alice had decorated the whole lounge for Bella's birthday.

Carter ran towards Rosalie, her heels clicking against the floorboards and squealed slightly, "It has pockets!" She whispered excitedly, causing Rosalie to grin too, "I'm glad you like it." She sighed and Carter stared at her in horror, "like it?" She questioned, "I love it!"

Rosalie laughed at her friend's excitement as she went to stand by Jasper. The family waited for Bella and Edward and Carter smiled at her as they slowly descended the stairs.

Carlisle reached her first, "Sorry about all this." He said, gently, "We tried to rein Alice in." He told her.

Esme smiled from beside him, "As if that were possible." She smiled, hugging the girl. Just then a flash appeared causing Carter to blink away the spots that had appeared in her vision. Carter looked at Alice, confused about where she found the camera from.

"I found it in your bag. You mind?" She asked and Bella simply shook her head.

Emmet smirked at Edward, "dating an older woman. Hot." He joked, causing Carter to snort as Edward shook his head at his brother's comment.

"Time for presents!" Alice declared, "You first, Rosalie." She said, handing the blonde the present she got. Rosalie handed it to Bella, "it's a bracelet. Carter helped me pick it out." She said, moving away. Alice pulled Edward forward, taking a picture of the couple.

Emmet had gotten Bella a sound system for her truck and Alice handed her an envelope from Esme and Carlisle. Carter stood a step below Emmet and Rosalie and watched as Bella tried to open the piece of paper.

Time seemed to move slowly as Bella accidentally sliced her finger, she brought her finger up to see the damage and huffed a laugh, "Paper cut." She mumbled as a drop fell to the carpet. Carter's eyes widened as everyone turned to look at Jasper who stood only a little distance from them, fear evident in their eyes.

His golden eyes focused on Bella's finger as Edward stepped forward, blocking the girl from his sight. He pushed Bella away as Jasper ran towards her. Carter watched the girl slam into the vase that sat on the table, yelping at the contact before her feet carried her to Bella's side. She grabbed the girl, looking up just in time to see Edward push Jasper away.

Jasper slammed into the piano but was back on his feet in a blink. Carlisle and Emmet stepped forward, grabbing onto the blonde with extreme difficulty as Alice stepped in front of him. She held onto his face, forcing him to look at her, "Jaz, Jaz, it's okay. It's just a little-" she stopped mid-sentence as the scent of blood filled their noses.

Carter's eyes widened as she held onto Bella's arm, hoping to stop the bleeding. Bella and Carter stared at the man as Emmet pulled his brother out of the room. Carlisle appeared at their side within a second, his attention on Bella's arm as he turned towards Carter, "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He questioned but the girl simply shook her head.

"I, uh, I'm fine." She nodded as Alice and Rosalie followed their mates out of the room.

"I'll have to stitch this up in my office." Carlisle told Bella before looking at Carter, "Come with me." He told her.

As Carter helped Bella stand, Carlisle turned towards his youngest son, "Check on Jasper. I'm sure he's very upset with himself and I doubt he'll listen to anyone but you right now."

Edward nodded and stepped out of the room.

Carter quickly helped Bella to Carlisle's office where he got to work, taking out the pieces of glass from her arm. "Jasper hasn't been away from human blood as long as the rest of us." He told Bella.

Carter walked towards the bathroom, quickly washing her hands to get rid of the blood. She brought them up to her face, inspecting the pink stain left behind as small flashes of memories came back to her mind. She winced at the images in her head, and quickly shook her head stepping back into the office just in time to hear Carlisle say, "It brings me happiness, even if I am damned regardless." He muttered.

"Damned?" She questioned, walking closer towards him, "like... hell?" Bella asked, scoffing at the thought. The look on his face was enough of an answer.

"Is that why he won't change me?" Bella asked, shaking her head.

Carlisle finished stitching up the wound and stepped back, "imagine if it was in reverse." He said to her, "If you believed what Edward believes, would you take away his soul?" He asked, lighting the alcohol and swabs on fire.

Carter stared at the flame before stepping out of the room. She went downstairs, hoping to talk to Jasper. She looked around, spotting him sitting on the stairs in the backyard. She looked to her right where Alice and Rosalie stood together, warily staring at him.

Alice walked over to her, "I don't think he'll want to talk right now, Carter." She mumbled and Carter swallowed heavily, "Yeah." Her voice cracked, "Just... tell him I'll see him at school, alright?" She said, walking away to where Bella and Edward stood waiting for her.

They all remained quiet for the entire car ride to Bella's house and Carter immediately left the car as they reached the driveway. She walked inside the house, not bothering to say bye to Edward.

As she entered, she saw Charlie look back from where he sat on the sofa, she smiled at him, "Hey," she greeted, "will you let my dad know that I'm staying the night?" She told him.

"Sure kiddo" he replied, picking up the phone as Carter ran up the stairs to Bella's room.

She waited for the brunette to show up and changed into a set of her pyjamas that she kept at Bella's house just in case.

She changed her clothes and settled into the bed with Bella, who stared off into oblivion before pulling her into a hug. She put her chin on her head, and rubbed her back, hoping to console her friend about the incident that had just occurred.

°. *࿐ ༻༺ ࿐°. *
Yayyyy Act 2 has officially started.

I cannot tell you how excited I am about the pack AND PAUL ONFF.

Anyways i put the image of the outfit up there

Make sure to vote and like kids.
I love reading your comments frfr.

Not edited.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

828K 27.3K 80
❝𝘪 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴. 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙮'𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 �...
227K 6.6K 41
❝ i'm devoting myself to you, i am giving myself to you. ❞ 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥, a boy that can shapeshift into a large werewolf ends up imprinting on...
589K 22K 49
「𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗟」❝Okay I admit, not all the guys are bad ❞ ▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎ Aniya Majorie and Jacob Black despised each other so much, ever since he...
4.5K 252 11
forgive, but never forget embry call x fem!oc book i. of the clair du lune series post breaking dawn au © 𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖔𝖗 2024