๐•๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•‚๐•ช๐• ๐•ค๐•™๏ฟฝ...

By angelicMichiko

Venus runs away from her drug-addicted mother and joins an elite team of female warriors. Kyoshi Island is vi... More

Information on Venus๏ฟผ
Backstory
Chapter 1- The Avatar Is on Kyoshi Island
Chapter 2- The Crazy King
Chapter 3- Imprisonment
Chapter 4- The Waterbending Scroll
Chapter 5- Jet
Chapter 6- The Fortune Teller
Chapter 7- Bato of the Water Tribe
Chapter 8- The Deserter
Chapter 9- The North Pole
Chapter 10- Water Tribe Sleepover
Chapter 11- The Meeting
Chapter 12- Hey, Neymar?
Chapter 13- The Siege of the North: Part 1
Chapter 14- Personal Bodyguard
Chapter 15- The Siege of the North: Part 2
Chapter 16- The Avatar State
Chapter 17- Delicate Flower
Chapter 18- The Cave of Two Lover
Chapter 19- Return to Omashu
Chapter 20- The Swamp
Chapter 21- Avatar Day
Chapter 22- The Blind Bandit
Chapter 23- The Chase
Chapter 24- Bitter Work
Chapter 25- The Library
Chapter 26- The Desert
Chapter 27- The Serpent's Pass
Chapter 28- Hope
Chapter 29- The Drill
Chapter 30- City of Walls and Secrets
Chapter 31-The Tales of Venus and Sokka
Chapter 32- My Ex Is Back
Chapter 33- The Earth King
Chapter 34-Daddy Hakoda
Chapter 35- The Crossroads of Destiny
Chapter 36- The Awakening
Chapter 37- The Headband
Chapter 38- Sokka's Master
Chapter 39- Metal Man and Interruptions
Chapter 41- Water Tribe Stories
Chapter 42- The Puppetmaster
Chapter 43- Wet Dreams
Chapter 44- Nightmares and Daydreams
Chapter 45- Before the Invasion
Chapter 46-The Day of Black Sun, Part 1: The Invasion
Chapter 47- The Day of Black Sun, Part 2: The Eclipse
Chapter 48- Venus Alone
Chapter 49- The Boiling Rock, Part 1
Chapter 50- The Boiling Rock, Part 2
Chapter 51- Family Ties
Chapter 52- Don't Go Into the Tent
Chapter 53- Wait, Is this Fucking Play About Us?
Chapter 54- Quickie
Chapter 55- Melonlord
Chapter 56- Old People Camp
Chapter 57- Into the Deep End
Chapter 58- Spirit World
Chapter 59- Happy Ending

Chapter 40- The Runaway

483 19 54
By angelicMichiko

Toph and Katara are facing each other, each taking a fighting stance.

Aang is tying his headband over his eyes like a blindfold. "Okay. I'm ready for some training."

He turns to face the girls and takes two steps forward in a stance similar to Toph's. Upon impact with the second step, he picks up vibrations from the ground with seismic sense. He quickly dodges three earth pillars that appear out of the ground near him. He hears a water attack coming from Katara and redirects it at her. He quickly launches a boulder at Toph who catches it and stops it.

"Good job, Twinkle Toes. Visualize, then attack."

She launches the boulder back at Aang, who burrows into a hole with earthbending. The boulder instead hits Katara square in the chest, knocking her down. She stands back up and brushes dust off of her.

"Maybe you should take your own advice, Toph!" Katara grimaces.

"What's the matter? Can't handle a little dirt, Madame Fussy-Britches?"

Katara's eyebrow twitches and she glares at Toph with her vein shown on her head before she angrily creates a wave and sends it at Toph, who gets splashed by it and becomes annoyed.

"Oh, sorry. Did I splash you, Mud-Slug?"

As I chew on my fire flakes, I sat there awkwardly and watched everything unfold. Sokka was seated next to me, but he had miraculously vanished.

Katara creates an ice ramp, and Toph creates an earth ramp, both proceeding to head straight for each other. They crash and both of the girls go flying.

"Are we taking a break?" Aang asks.

I spot Sokka who is hiding behind a rock. He evilly smiles at Aang before quickly getting up and charging at him.

Screaming, Sokka shouts. "Sneak Attack!"

Aang, casually and still looking away from Sokka, creates an earth wall, which stops Sokka dead in his tracks. He lowers the wall, which causes Sokka to fall down.

While raising his blindfold, Aang turns to face Sokka. "Sokka, sneak attacks don't work if you yell it out loud."

I turn to see Katara and Toph wrestling in a puddle of mud.

Katara waterbends a stream of mud at Toph, knocking her down. She quickly gets up and earthbends a pillar underneath Katara, which sends her flying toward a wall. She starts running toward Katara, but stops at the last second when they hear Aang.

"Uh guys, I thought we were supposed to be training me."

Katara takes a few steps forward, covered in mud; calmly. "Very well, pupil. I believe we've had enough training for today." She turns and walks away.

"While Katara cleans up." Toph earthbends the mud off of herself and runs toward Aang and Sokka. "let's go have some fun!"

"Yeah!"

"Yes!" The boys cheer. Sokka grabs my arm as he drags me along with them to the city.

Aang, Sokka, Toph and I head to Fire Fountain City. Sokka is carrying his sword horizontally across his shoulders. He looks up and sees messenger hawks flying in and out of a large coop.

"Look at all those messenger hawks! You know, I've been thinking about getting one for myself. That way, I wouldn't have to talk to anyone. I could just send them messages."

I looked up at Sokka, confused. "Why, you don't want to talk to me?"

"Of course, I do, you're the only person I want to talk to."  He said.

"I gotta say, I like the idea of not talking to you." Sokka glares at Toph.

Aang is holding up a silver piece. "So, guys. What are we gonna get with our last silver piece?"

Toph stops walking. "We can get more money." We all look back at her. "Right there." Toph points to an area beneath us. Aang, Sokka and I move back to look where she is pointing.

In the area is a table with two men sitting across from each other, with people around them watching the action. The table has three shells on it, all upside down. The first man places some money on the table and the second man, the dealer, lifts the shells to reveal that the middle one has a rock underneath it. He places the shells back down as they were and starts moving them around.

"This is where you seeing people are at a disadvantage. Everyone guesses wrong because the dealer moves the rock at the last minute. But I can feel it with my earthbending." As she says this, the scam artist continues to move the shells around as the gambler tries to focus on the shell with the rock, and right before stopping, the scam artist quickly and inconspicuously earthbends the rock from underneath one of the shells into his sleeve.

The scam artist stops moving the shells and arranges them how they originally were: Horizontally right in front of him. The gambler points at the shell in the middle, which the scam artist lifts to reveal nothing underneath. The gambler stands up and walks away crying. A few more people move and the dealer notices Toph, and that she is blind.

"You there. Wanna play a friendly game?" The dealer asked.

I placed my hands over Toph's shoulder. "How is it that she could play? She is blind." Toph waves her hand in front of her face.

"You don't have to see to be lucky."

Toph sits in front of the table and feels around it, pretending to be helpless. She places our last silver piece on the table. The scam artist shows the rock under the shell in the middle and starts moving them around. This time, he tosses one rock from his sleeves into each of the two empty shells. Toph senses this and smiles slyly. When he stops, Toph points to the one on her left, which has a rock underneath, winning about two silver pieces.

"Flamey-O, Toph." Aang cheers.

"Wow. Fancy guessing. You are amazing at this." The dealer plays with a few silver pieces in his hands. "Would you like to make the game a little more interesting?"

Curiously, Toph asks. "More interesting? How?"

The dealer points at Sokka's sword. "Well, let's say you toss in your friend's fine sword there, then I'll put up twenty silver pieces against it, and that's more interesting." He grabs a big bag of money.

Toph grabs Sokka's sword. "I'll do it for forty silver pieces." Sokka stares at them with his mouth wide open.

Sokka puts his head on my shoulder as he begins to cry. I comfort him by soothing his back with the palm of my hand.

"Forty silver pieces it is." The dealer drops some more money into the bag and starts moving the shells, faster this time.

When he stops, Toph smiles and points at the shell in the middle.

The dealer moves his hand over to the shell, about to lift it. "Sorry, little lady, but-" he lifts up the shell and sees the rock, which shocks and confuses him. "Huh?" He stares closely at the rock.

"I won!" Toph grabs the bag of money, and Sokka grabs his sword as we run off.

Toph, Aang, Sokka and I headed back to camp, laughing and carrying baskets full of goods. Katara is cooking something in a pot as we all drop our baskets onto the ground and Katara looks at the baskets with curiosity.

"Where did you guys get the money to buy all this stuff?" She asks.

"Toph got us money." Aang grabs an apple and takes a bite out of it as he sits down. "She scammed one of those guys in town who moves the shells around all sneaky-like." He mimics the scam artist moving the shells with his hand. Katara's expression shows disapproval.

Sokka sits down too. "She used earthbending to win the game! Classic!"

"Ah, so she cheated."

"Be grateful we aren't eating Momo's shit." I murmur causing Sokka to laugh.

I utilized Sokka's space sword to cut the huge watermelon into pieces. I grab a slice as I proceed to sit on Sokka's lap. Sokka was watching me slurp on my watermelon as I was eating it. I could feel his hard gaze on me. "What?"

"Can I have some?" He asked staring at my lips.

My eyebrows kissed in confusion. "But I just cut a whole batch into pieces."

Sokka smiled. "I was talking about your lips, but yeah, I'll take some of your watermelon too."

Smooth

I blushed, leaning in, capturing Sokka's lips onto mine for a sweet, innocent kiss.

"Now watermelon." He murmured against my lips. I smiled, bringing the watermelon to his mouth.

Toph starts to bite her apple, but stops to defend herself. "Hey! I only cheated because he was cheating!" She smiles. "I cheated a cheater. What's wrong with that?"

"Yeah," I point out. "Didn't you steal that waterbending scroll from the pirates because they stole it from the water tribe?" I shrugged. "The concept behind it, is basically the same thing."

Katara lightly glares at me. "I know, but I'm just saying this isn't something we should make a habit of doing."

"Why?" Toph questions. "Because it's fun? And you hate fun?"

"I don't hate fun!" Katara places Momo on her head like a hat while grinning unconvincingly. "See? Fun!" Momo slips off her head, screeches at her, and runs away.

Aang stands up. "Katara," he slightly lifts his headband to reveal his airbender tattoo and bows. "I'll personally make you an Avatar Promise that we won't make a habit of doing these scams."

When I turn to take a bite into my watermelon, I noticed that Sokka had consumed the entire thing down to the rind. "Really, Sokka?"

He kissed my cheek. "Thanks, V. It was delicious."

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

That very day, we returned to the city, pulling more tricks. As the days went by, the scams just kept getting more thrilling, more dramatic and more dangerous.

Aang does tricks with the money in his hands and runs off. A few citizens are playing a dice like game. The two winners see Toph holding a bag of money and call her over. She tosses the two die. One lands on three, which is the highest number, and the other is about to go from three to zero. Toph, who twitches her head to the left slightly without any of the others seeing, causing the die to move back to the three, meaning she wins much to the winners' dismay and Sokka's and Aang's joy.

A big man tries a test-your-strength game, in which you need to use a hammer to launch a ball up to ring the bell, but can only make it about halfway. Toph jiggles a bag of money and walks over. Aang, Sokka and I watch from behind as she hands the man in charge of the game the money and places her hands on the hammer. She struggles to move it over her head and behind her, which makes all in the crowd snicker and laugh. Toph smiles again as she uses earthbending to launch the hammer's head from behind her to the lever with great force. The ball is launched so hard that it launches out of the game, destroying the top of it, which leaves everyone shocked. She casually grabs her winnings and leaves as the ball crashes into a tent behind, causing everyone to cringe at the sound, and looks back to see the damage.

In the street a carriage is being pulled by a dragon moose. Toph creates a small rock right in front of one of the wheels to stop the cart. I emerge from a dark alley and fall back, pretending to have been hit. The noble peeks outside the carriage window and sees me. He jumps out of the carriage and starts to run, but is stopped by what looks like a Fire Nation guard, who is really Sokka in his Wang Fire costume. He notices me being "run over" and crosses his arms angrily at the noble, who gets on his knees and begs Sokka. He places twelve small bags of money as bribery, one after another in Sokka's arms, and Sokka smiles and winks at him to assure him that Sokka will keep this secret.

"Guys, I think these scams have gone far enough. If you keep doing them, something bad is gonna happen." Katara said.

"Could you for once stop being such a sourpuss and just lighten up?" Toph tosses some money to Katara.

Angrily, Katara says. "Oh, I'm sorry! You think I should be more like you? Like some wild child?" She tosses the money back at Toph.

"Yeah! Maybe! Maybe then you'd see how great we have it! I mean, look at us!" Sokka grabs the money off the ground. Toph leans back on the rock behind her and crosses her arms behind her head. "We're traveling around the world! Making easy money! Having fun! With no parents to tell us what to do!"

"Ah. I see. You're acting like this because of your parents."

"Whatever." Katara clearly hit a nerve.

"She did not just go there," I whisper to Sokka.

"How much you wanna bet they get into a fight?" He asks.

"Now, you're just asking for free money."

"They were controlling over you, so you ran away, and now you act like your parents don't exist. You act like you hate them, but you don't. You just feel guilty." Katara said.

"I do hate them." Toph grimaces.

"I don't think so." Katara continues. "I think you miss them, but you just don't wanna deal with that, so instead you act like this crazy person."

Toph stands up; angrily. "Look, I ran away to help Aang!"

"You know what? It doesn't matter. These scams put us all at risk, and we don't need that." Katara points at her forehead. "We've already got some third-eyed freak after us."

"Speaking of that third-eyed freak, I think I've come up with a name for him. What do you think of
Sparky-Sparky-Boom Man?" Pure silence is heard. "Just think about it."

Angrily, Katara shouts. "We have enough money! You need to stop this!"

Equally as angry, Toph shouts. "I'll stop when I wanna stop and not when you tell me!" She uses earthbending to launch the bag of money behind her into her hand and walks away angrily. Katara shakes her head angrily as Toph sits and creates an earth tent.

Sokka grabs his bag of money and his sword and stands up. "Speaking of money, I'm off to spend some. Venus is coming with me." Sokka grabs my hand as he drags me away. "See you guys later."

In town, Sokka and I went into a retail outlet. I scanned the walls, noticing beautiful sets of undergarments displayed across the little area I was in, they were quite sexy if I may add.

From the distance, I could see Sokka reading a box; he turned it over to reveal a box of rubber condoms. I gasped slightly as I watched him move up the register, his eyes wandered all over the store, he grabbed a few more suspicious and unknown items.

Why was Sokka buying a container of condoms...was he planning to have sex with me soon? My spirits my mind was scrambling everywhere in the middle of the lingerie section of the store.

Now, I was feeling pressured to purchase some of these undergarments. I made a mess in the back corner of the store while deciding which matching sets to purchase, but whatever. I snatched a few essential oils, a bunch of scented candles, a razor, some sprays and headed to the register. Sokka was done with his purchase, so he waited for me.

Now that I was noticing, this shop appeared to be a sex store; I wondered why it had so many sexual items.

Sokka wrapped his arm around me as we left the shop, trying to get a peek of what was inside my bag. "So what did you buy?"

"Uh.." I quickly flipped the subject on him. "What did you buy?"

"Uhhh..." Sokka stumbled across a pet shop. "Hey! Look!" Sokka entered the store, leaving me outside.

Sokka returned a few minutes later as he bought a messenger hawk, which he names Hawky.

"Hawky, welcome to Team Avatar. This is my girlfriend, Venus. My name's Sokka, and I'm your new owner, and as such I should warn you that there's already a lemur in our group, so I don't wanna see any fighting." Sokka scratches Hawky on the stomach. "Good little messenger hawky. Who's got pretty feathers?"

While walking away, Sokka notices a wanted poster he had just past with Toph's picture on it. He gasps in horror and rips it off the wall.

I take the wanted poster from him. "Oh no. This is bad."

Sokka and I immediately headed back to camp. Katara and Aang are practicing waterbending, while Toph is counting her money. Sokka and I walk up to her.

"Toph, while V and I were in town, I found something that you're not gonna like." Sokka pulls out the wanted poster and shows it to her.

I lightly nudge Sokka. "Sok, babe. She's blind."

"Oh." He cringes at himself.

"Well it sounds like a sheet of paper, but I guess you're referring to what's on the sheet of paper." Toph says.

I shake my head. "It's a wanted poster. Of you. They've nicknamed you the Runaway."

Happily, Toph cheers. "A wanted poster! That's so great! The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?"

Sokka and I look a few times at both the wanted poster and Toph. "Well yeah, actually, it does look pretty good." I nudge Sokka getting him back on topic. "But, Toph, you're missing the point. Maybe Katara was right. These scams are drawing too much attention to us."

"Don't be such a worrywart like your sister." Toph stands up and walks up to Sokka. "Think of it this way: Now you've got plenty of money to help with the invasion plan." She holds up a bag of money and jiggles it in front of him.

Sokka ponders for a moment. "Well, that is true. I had this idea of making armor for Appa." He looks at Appa, who is napping, but opens one eye upon hearing this.

Toph takes some money out of the bag and hands the money to Sokka. "Here's a little extra, so you can get yourself a nice map of the Fire Nation. You know what?" She gives the entire bag to him. "Make it an atlas."

While taking the bag, Sokka says. "I do like expensive atlases."

I roll my eyes at this exchange.

"Of course you do." Toph grabs the wanted poster and tucks it into her outfit. "And that's why this wanted poster is going to stay our little secret." She walks away.

I look up at Sokka as I give him a disappointed look.

"What?" He whines. "She bribed me!"

Aang and Katara walk up to Sokka and I. Sokka tucks his new money into his outfit.

"Venus," Katara places her hand on her face; annoyed. "Tell me you didn't let Sokka buy a bird?"

"Hey, it wasn't my fault, he walked into a store and came out with a bird."

"Not just a bird, a messenger bird." Sokka says. "Now we can send messages all over the world. Even to Gran Gran."

Excited, Aang asks. "Wow, how does it work?"

"Hm. Uh, I never actually thought about that. Hawky," Sokka points away from himself. "Gran Gran, South Pole." Hawky shakes himself. "I think he gets it."

Momo appears on Aang's shoulder and screeches at Hawky. He jumps to Sokka and starts chasing Hawky around Sokka's head.

"Hawky! Make nice! Bad Hawky!"

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

Later on at camp, Katara is mixing something in a cooking pot via waterbending. She waterbends some of it out of the pot and into Appa's mouth, which causes him to lick his lips, while Aang sits on a ledge in front of Appa and drinks something out of a cup while I sat with them talking. Toph and Sokka, and with Hawky on his shoulder, show up carrying big bags of money.

Sarcastically, Katara exclaims. "Well. Look who decided to join us." She stands up. "Where have you two been? Off scamming again?"

"Yes, we were." Toph puts her bag down.

Katara slides to the right behind Toph. "And I suppose you don't think what you're doing is dangerous at all?"

"No, I don't."

"Really?"

"Yes. Really."

Katara starts to pull something out. "Well then. What's this?" She shows Toph her wanted poster.

"I don't know! I mean, seriously! What is with you people? I'm blind!" Toph points at her eyes and pulls down her bottom eyelids to emphasize her words.

"It's a wanted poster of you! The Runaway!
Is that what you're called now? Are you proud of this?"

Angrily, Toph asks. "Where did you get that!?"

"It doesn't matter where I got it. The fact is-"

"You went through my stuff!" Toph sways her finger. "You had no right!"

"Your stuff was messy and I was just straightening up, and I happened to stumble across it!" Katara lies, I watched her search through Toph's tent.

"That's a lie!" Toph points at her. "You're lying, Katara!"

A surprised Katara who glares at Toph. Pushes Toph's pointing hand out of her face. "Fine! It's a lie! But you've been so out of control lately, I knew something was up! I knew you were hiding something and you were!" Katara shows her the poster again, but Toph grabs it, tosses it and starts to walk past Katara. "Don't you walk away from me while I'm talking to you!"

Sarcastically, Toph says. "Oh really, Mom? Or what are you gonna do? Send me to my room?"

"I wish I could." Katara frowns.

"Well you can't! Because you're not my mom, and you're not their mom!" Toph extends her arm at Aang, Sokka and I who all are sitting on a ledge.

"I never said I was!"

"No, but you certainly act like it! You think it's your job to boss everyone around, but it's not! Venus is older than you, yet, she's so reserved and chill. You're just a regular kid like the rest of us! So stop acting like you can tell me what to do! I can do whatever I want!"

"I don't act that way!" Katara looks at Sokka, who flinches into my chest as she says his name. "Sokka, do I act motherly?"

Sokka puts his hands up defensively. "Hey. I'm staying out of this one."

Katara looks at Aang. "What do you think, Aang? Do I act like a mom?"

Aang rubs his eye. "Well. I, uh-"

Katara is slightly annoyed. "Stop rubbing your eye and speak clearly when you talk!"

Aang and Sokka sit up straight. "Yes, ma'am."

"Ve-"

I put my index finger up, shushing her. "Yeah, no, don't even try it. I can't stand you two sometimes, and you wonder why I hang out with boys more than the girls."

"Oh, so you're on her side!?" Toph yelled.

"What-huh-what? I-I'm on nobody's side. Now go away, you two ruin the vibes."

"Fine!" Toph shouts. She then points at Katara. "Because I can't be around her right now!"

"Well, I can't be around you!" Katara barks back.

Both girls turn and walk away. Hawky, sitting on Sokka's shoulder, screeches.

Sokka rests his head in his hands. "I know, Hawky. Why can't they just get along?"

Later on at camp, Sokka, Aang and I are sitting together. Toph and Katara are sitting at separate edges of the cliff, their backs to one another.

I was fixing Sokka's man bun for him as he spoke. "Hey, Aang. You wanna test out my messenger hawk with me? I've got an idea."

"Sure." Aang leans his head closer to Sokka.

Sokka talks into Aang's ear. "I'm going to send a note to Katara and say it's from Toph, who wants to apologize. Then everyone will be friends again."

"I gotta say, Sokka," Aang grins. "You continue to impress me with your ideas."

I could hear their conversation because I was right behind them. I rolled my eyes, Toph can't write or read or see, how is she possibly going to send a note to Katara? Why do I hang out with these people?

"It's a gift." Sokka pulls out a pen and ink and a piece of paper and starts to write. "Dear Katara, sorry for everything. Your friend, Toph."

Sokka positions Hawky on his arm and places the note in Hawky's message holder. Hawky flies to Katara, who takes the note out, reads it, and angrily stands up.

"I know this is from you, Sokka! Toph can't write!" Katara tears the note up into pieces. "Ugh! You're all driving me crazy!" She turns and walks away.

"I can't believe we forgot Toph can't write." Aang says.

"Yup, you two are total idiots."

Sokka angrily turns to me. "You knew!?" Hawky flies back onto his arm.

"Of course, I knew. I just wanted to see how this would unfold."

Sokka points his finger in my face. "You are evil, women!"

"I guess Plan B is we send a note to Toph pretending it's from Katara." Aang said.

"I think we're gonna run into a similar problem."Hawky screeches. "Sorry, Hawky. Looks like I'm gonna have to do this without your help."

Sokka turns to me. "What should I do?"

I perk up, excited. "You want my advice? That's the first."

"You know what, never mind." Sokka stands up as he walks over to Toph, he leads her to the edge of the cliff and they sit down.

Aang turned to me. "Venus, can you teach me how to braid?"

My eyebrows kissed in confusion. "Hair?"

Aang nodded his head.

"Why would you-you know what? Sure."

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

At around nightfall, my head was completely covered in tiny braids.

Katara had returned a while ago and Sokka and Toph were just returning from their talk.

Katara is looking down in front of her, saddened. She sees Sokka and Toph walking toward her and walks up to Toph. When they reach each other, Sokka keeps walking.

"So, how'd it go?" I asked.

Sokka smiled looking over at Katara and Toph who were apologizing to each other. "I think I did a pretty good job."

"I'm so proud of you, babe. Give me a kiss."

Sokka leaned down to kiss my lips, but he had noticed Aang was behind me doing my hair. "What is going on here?"

"Oh, I taught Aang how to braid hair, now he's practicing on me."

"Venus, you look crazy." Sokka laughed out.

I placed my hand over Aang's ears to silence Sokka's rude comments. "Aang's sensitive, stop. Be nice."

"-Actually I wasn't going to apologize. I was gonna say...I wanna pull a scam with you." Aang, Sokka and I stare at Katara from behind, extremely shocked.

I shook my head, causing my braids to whip me in the face. "Did I hear that right?"

Toph is also shocked. "What? You wanna pull a scam?"

"Not just any scam. The ultimate scam." Sokka and Aang, still stare at Katara with shock, they look at each other and faint, foaming from the mouth slightly. Katara puts her arm around Toph's shoulder, who gives a sly smile. "Whaddaya say, Toph? Just me and you. One last go. You in?"

Excited, Toph says. "You know I'm in! Now what's this idea of yours?" They walk away, leaving me with Aang and Sokka, who are now unconscious and foaming at the mouth.

After I health the boys back to normal, we hung out for a while, but it was getting late and the girls were still not back from their scam.

Aang was pacing back and forth. "Do you think this scam of theirs should be taking this long?"

"I was just wondering the same thing. We'd better check it out." To Hawky and Momo, Sokka says. "You two behave." He points at Appa. "Appa's in charge." Sokka, Aang and I walk down to the town.

Sokka, Aang and I walk around town looking for Katara and Toph. The town is seemingly abandoned.

"Where do you think they might be?"

"Where do you think anyone is?"

We approach a statue of Fire lord Ozai. Everything seemed so suspicious. I turned around to notice the third eyed assassin on top of the roof, ready to attack with his eye, Aang seemed to hear his enhale as well.

"Sokka, watch out!" I grab Sokka as I flip him over as we all dodge a blast from the assassin and take cover behind an Ozai statue.

"It's Sparky-Sparky-Boom Man!" Aang shouts.

Sokka rubs his head. "You know, I'm starting to think that name doesn't quite fit."

The assassin jumps down from the roof and fires another blast at us. We barely dodge it, but get sent flying back by the blast.

Aang, Sokka and I make a run for it. The assassin fires a blast at us, which we dodge, but still get sent flying. Sokka crashes onto a wheelbarrow, which we hide behind.

"This guy is too good! He shoots fire from his brain!" Sokka exclaimed.

"We should split up." Aang suggests. "He can't chase us all."

I turn to Aang. "We can't, he wants you!"

"There's no time, Venus. Go!"

Aang runs off from his left and Sokka from his right. I ran straight forward, The assassin fires a blast at me, but I dodge over it as the blast blows the wheelbarrow up instead.

I grab a piece of the broken wheelbarrow and fling it as hard as I can at the assassin. It hits him in the third eye has he stumbled back a little dazed, his attack fires up on a roof top to the left which had Aang on it as he flies into the Ozai statue. He falls from the statue to the ground.

Before I could run over to Aang, I felt a hand grab my wrist. I looked up to see Sokka along with a Toph and Katara.

Aang looks up and sees the assassin standing above him inhale, about to fire another blast at Aang, but his head is suddenly encased in ice. The assassin moves and Aang sees Katara, Sokka, Toph and I standing behind the assassin.

"Aang, get up!" Katara helps him up and we run away.

The assassin breaks the ice with brute force. He launches another blast at us, but Toph quickly launches a boulder at the blast, blowing the boulder up.

As we are continuing running, Sokka smiles. "Hey, I got it! The perfect name for that guy: "Combustion Man!"

"Good job, babe. Now let's get outta here before Combustion Man catches us." I grab Sokka's hand, flinging him in front of me, so he could catch more speed.

"See? It fits so well!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 7.7K 109
Rana is the adopted daughter of Zhao and a traitor to the Fire Nation following a realisation of how Zhao came to find her. Seeing the Fire Nation fo...
6.4K 351 9
โžค๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜น ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ (๐˜ฏ.) ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
3K 113 13
It has been 10 years since Azula had lost everything. Her title, her honor, and even her dignity. She now works as a prostitute in the lower rings of...
10.2K 233 23
These two are from two different worlds Katara is a popular girl that every girl wants to be and every guy wants to be with, Aang is a social outcast...