Mr. Walton Part 3

By Princess_Sudhan

About Laura and William More

Chapter 401 Her confidence was given by William Walton!
Chapter 402 Helping others to have fun!
Chapter 403 Use her...
Chapter 404 William Walton, my man!
Chapter 405 My heart hurts so much!
Chapter 406 Who taught her?
Chapter 407 Revenge towards Betty Anderson!
Chapter 408 "Laura, please help me."
Chapter 409 A person who no longer exists in law!
Chapter 410 You are heartless, I am unrighteous!
Chapter 411 Then you can sue me!
Chapter 412 You're a murderer!
Chapter 413 After all, I had a paternity test!
Chapter 414 He said he had a paternity test?
Chapter 415 Even if there was only a sliver of hope ...
Chapter 416 Sharing small happiness!
Chapter 417 I'm not your cousin!
Chapter 418 It should be you!
Chapter 419 Serve you!
Chapter 420 Thank you for loving me!
Chapter 421 William, your wife is very strict!
Chapter 422 Decline in status!
Chapter 423 It was the Second Master!
Chapter 424 She is the one!
Chapter 425 Laura, you are good at acting!
Chapter 426 Resentful husband
Chapter 427 Court subpoenas!
Chapter 428 Guess!
Chapter 429 The only thing I want to do!
Chapter 430 What a stupid wife!
Chapter 431 I only care about you!
Chapter 432 Only the heart,let the love last for a long time!
Chapter 433 Past 1
Chapter 434 Past 2
Chapter 435 Past 3
Chapter 436 Past!
Chapter 437 I love you!
Chapter 438 Be arrogant!
Chapter 439 Can you act like a president?
Chapter 440 Brother Benjamin!
Chapter 441 I know you and I'm so happy!
Chapter 442 The mouse hole is broken!
Chapter 443 Sorry, we did our best!
Chapter 444 I am sorry!
Chapter 445 I'm sorry, it's all because of me!
Chapter 446 I want you to divorce her!
Chapter 447 How disappointing!
Chapter 448 You want to challenge him?
Chapter 449 You're here to beg me!
Chapter 450 Then beg me!
Chapter 451 Don't be afraid. I'm here!
Chapter 452 Do you like Laura too?!
Chapter 453 Disagreeable
Chapter 454 Don't tell William...
Chapter 456 Took the responsibility!
Chapter 457 Do you feel better?
Chapter 458. I failed in my duties...
Chapter 459 Flourishing scents!
Chapter 460 But I only had her....
Chapter 461 Both husband and wife have the same moral character.
Chapter 462 Tacit
Chapter 463 Not bad She forced a smile.

Chapter 455 Being shameless.

197 10 0
By Princess_Sudhan

She felt wronged after she was scolded by him.

“I... I just want to help Jack Walton take care of Carol Wright, why are you cursing me?”

Laura walked up and pressed William Walton’s arm, then turned and said to Butler: “Butler, go and invite Carol Wright and Benjamin over.”

“Alright, Ms. Walton.”

”How dare you!”

William Walton turned his head and glared at the Butler.

Butler immediately stood still.

William Walton walked in front of Amy Walton: “Amy Walton, let me tell you, the tradition of Walton family is you should take care of your own business. Since you didn’t get my permission and brought your Carol Wright back here, then don’t blame me for not cooperating. You are responsible for taking care of the people you bring back.”

After he finished speaking, he said to the Butler: “Send her back.”

Butler hurriedly said: “Ok, Mr. Walton.”

Amy Walton fumed as she glared at William Walton and Laura. After that, she snorted and walked towards the door.

She said in a speechless manner, “Why are you being so strict with her? She had always thought that you were not good to her.”

“This child has been overseas all these years and she overestimates herself a lot. I don’t want my own little sister to become into the one that I hate the most. She’s still young, so it’s easy for her to change, but in the future …”

“16 years old, she is in the midst of rebellion. Aren’t you afraid of things developing in the opposite direction?”

William Walton hugged her waist, and said with a doting smile: “Isn’t there still you?”

”You trust me this much?”

“As an educator, if you don’t even have the skills, then you don’t need to be in this business anymore.”

Ingenious, she raised her elbow and nudged him. “You really know how to suck up. Aren’t you afraid of pressuring me?”

William Walton smiled evilly, moved closer to her ear and said: “Then I’ll help you remove the pressure every night, and properly service you.”

She raised her hand to cover his mouth, blushing endlessly.

He was so shameless.

The next day, Amy Walton still hadn’t arrived at eight—thirty in the morning.

She sent someone to ‘invite’ her over.

As soon as she entered the living room, she looked around.

Seeing that William Walton was not present her expression became much more contented.

She said calmly, “Amy, being punctual is a virtue.”

“I woke up late.”

She said, “I’ll get someone to call for you ten minutes earlier tomorrow. Come in.”

She turned and walked into the study. Amy Walton made a face at her back before following her into the house.

She started with math.

She sat next to her and taught her seriously. Whenever she saw Amy Walton lost in thought, she would knock on the table.

Every time she told her an equation, she would directly give Amy Walton a question to solve so that she would be able to learn it.

After eleven—thirty, Laura finished her class and allowed her to take a break.

The two of them walked out of the study, and through the window, she saw Wal playing with Eason on the grass in the courtyard.

Seeing that, Laura rushed out and pulled Wal, who was sitting beside Eason, up, and looked at Carol Wright.

After Carol Wright smiled at her, she also carried Eason and looked towards her and Amy Walton who followed closely behind.

“Miss Green, Amy, are you done yet?”

Amy Walton nodded and walked to her side: “I’m so tired.”

“Perfect, I’ve already had the kitchen make some soup for you. I’ll make it up for you at noon.”

After Carol Wright finished speaking, she said gently: “These two brothers have fun together. In the future, everyone is in the same courtyard, and they’re all of the same age, they can play together.”

”Carol Wright, I don’t mind children playing together. It doesn’t matter if they are playing around, but now that I know Eason is sick, I feel that it’s better to keep some distance now. Of course, if Wal is sick, I won’t let him get close to Eason. After all, children don’t have a well—developed immune system. They also don’t have a strong resistance, so it’s easy to got cold. What do you think?”

Carol Wright immediately revealed a guilty face and apologized profusely, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry. You’re right, Eason did not have a fever for the entire morning, so I thought he should be fine. I am careless. It won’t happen again.”

Seeing Carol Wright’s humble appearance, Amy Walton could not help but be angry in the bottom of her heart.

This Laura was way too powerful.

She said to Carol Wright: “Wal and Eason are both from our Walton family. William said that the member of Walton family is not allowed to be pampered. You would spoil him if you protect him too much.”

She said in a calm manner, “This is not protecting, this is called avoiding risk. I just said that if Wal is sick, I definitely wouldn’t let him get close to Eason. Or do you think that it’s more appropriate for the two children to catch a cold together?”

“How can you be sure that when they play together, they will infect each other?”

“Then how are you sure they’re not contagious?” On this issue, she wouldn’t give in.

“Amy, I know that you have a good relationship with Carol Wright, but you can’t be reasonable. If what you say is reasonable, I can listen to you, but if you are just making trouble for no reason, then I advise you to keep your mouth shut, don’t treat your own ignorance as justice.”

After she finished speaking, she turned around and walked into the house while carrying Wal.

Amy Walton raised her hand and pointed towards her back, then looked towards Carol Wright. “Carol Wright, look at her …”

”Alright, Amy, I wasn’t thorough enough in this matter. They are young and they can’t resist the attack of bacteria.”

Amy Walton looked at Carol Wright with an speechless expression.

“Carol Wright, you are really too weak. I am going to be angered to death by you.”

She turned and walked out.

This Laura, did she really think they were easy to bully?

No, she was going to fight back.

After lunch, Amy Walton went to William Walton’s place very early.

Butler said that Laura was trying to coax Wal to rest and she should wait for a moment.

She came up with a plan.

“Fine, find me a room. I will also rest for a while. After she is done with her work, let her go to my room and call me.”

Butler brought her to a guest room on the first floor.

After Wal fell asleep, she went downstairs.

She raised her wrist to look at the time, and said to Butler: “Butler, I’ll have to trouble you to send someone to get Amy.”

“Ms. Walton, she is here. She is resting in the guest room and told me that you can call her over when you are free.”

Upon hearing this, Laura was somewhat surprised.

She thought it would take a few days for her to get rid of her bad habit.

She didn’t expect that this would only be the first day …That’s good.

She said to the Butler: “Then you should go rest. I’ll go find her.”

With a faint smile, she entered the guest room on the first floor.

The bed in the room was empty.

She was wondering when she saw a stream of water coming out of the bathroom door.

She hurried to the bathroom door and gave it a gentle push.

"The door was unlocked. She pushed open the door and walked in. The moment she saw the scene inside, her heart tightened as she fell to the ground, screaming and retreating …"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 1.9K 35
291 0 48
Follow the life of Elena
123K 3.3K 200
Part-2