HIDDEN DISGUISES (l. donghyuc...

By derysaurus

"I thought you were a girl?!" "and I thought you were a guy?!!" what happens when two people who despises eac... More

₊˚ ໑ 🌷 : intro
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN

ONE

236 8 1
By derysaurus

She ran through the corridors holding onto a large pile of papers. The papers being posters that she had just finished producing and printing out. So now her mission was to stick each and every 150 posters around the campus building. No one was free to help her out, so she was left alone to promote the play that the performing arts department were doing.

"*Shit, i should've just dragged someone with me so it would make this whole procedure a lot more faster." Kisaki mumbles to herself when she sees the posters that she was holding on the floor. She was in a rush and the papers were flying everywhere. The girl mentally sighing to herself as she had to pick up the pieces of papers on the ground and tightly hold onto them to prevent them from flying away.

"Ok this is the last one." Kisaki sticking the last poster on the wall. She stares at it in pride, smiling to herself for being able to display all the posters in an hour around the campus.
"Good job Kisaki, good job." She gave herself a pat in the back before leaving and making her way to the cafeteria where the rest of her friends were at.

-- ʕ ˵• ₒ •˵ ʔ

"Isn't this poster for the upcoming play that you're going to be performing soon?" Jeno asks, and by soon he meant in two months.
Haechan looks at the poster that Jeno was holding, nodding his head as he took a bite of his sandwich. Him and his friends currently walking to their next classes when they passed by the notice board that displayed the said poster.
Yangyang snatches the piece of paper out of Jeno's hand as he looks at it. Reading through it before he looks over at Haechan.

"Who made this?" He questions as Haechan took a quick peak of the poster.
"Probably Kisaki. She's usually the one who promotes the plays that we're doing so people would watch. It usually works." Haechan answers with his mouth full. Earning a disgusted look from Yangyang.
"She could make a good graphic designer with her skills. Look she even included details like your moles." Yangyang pointed out. Haechan raising a brow in curiosity, the same goes to Jeno as they took a closer look at the poster.
"You don't say, I didn't even notice it at first." Says Jeno.
"Weirdo creative design students. How do you even notice that." Haechan yammers as he walks ahead of his two friends. His statement offending the Chinese boy as he rolls his eyes at him. Yangyang does not study fashion like crazy for Haechan to call him a weirdo.

ᨳ🧸ଓ

"Ok everyone please get into place. We're going to start by practicing the first part of the play; scene 1!" Their teacher instructed as everyone started getting into their positions.

Kisaki getting her script before she made her way on the stage, waiting for the rest to get ready. She sees her other classmates walk around the theatre as they tried to find their place. The girl closely inspecting everyone, trying to see if anyone was missing.
And of course that specific person was missing.
He was always late for class and rehearsals.
This immediately infuriating her as she grits her teeths in annoyance. It wasn't fair that everyone has to always wait for his late ass to arrive.

"Is everyone here and ready?" Their teacher, Mrs Choi spoke.
"Yes but obviously someone isn't here." Kisaki replied boredly. The teacher looks at all the students before she sighs and shakes her head in disapproval.
"Looks like donghyuck isn't here, again. It'll be a waste of our time if we all wait for him. Let's start practicing now so you would all learn to get comfortable in your roles. We'll start with scene 2 since he isn't here yet. For today we'll only be reading and getting into characters, alright?" Mrs Choi spoke as all the students nodded their heads.
"Yes miss!"

*10 minutes later

The theatre door flew open as a very distressed looking Haechan had just arrived. The lad breathing heavily, his hair all over the place as his hand held onto his script that were minutes away from falling apart.

"Sorry I'm late. I was stuck in the bathroom because I had a stomachache. I think the sandwiche I ate earlier was expired or something so I had to go to the nurse afterwards." He apologises whilst walking inside.
Everyone just staring at him in silence. Some were a bit concerned for him whilst the others were annoyed that he had just interrupted their speech.

"Well Donghyuck, quickly get on stage. We're just practicing our lines today and are going through the whole script. We'll talk about your stomachache problem after we're done rehearsing." Mrs Choi spoke up as Haechan nods his head before placing his bag down on the floor and going up on stage. Not even an ounce bit embarrassed of what happened. Guess he had no shame left in him.

.

"Scene 4, start!"

(Dialogues written in bold is the narrator speaking!)

"Enter Valentine, and Viola in man's attire as Cesario." The narrator, Dia started. "Valentine."
This was Jay's queue to speak.
"If the Duke continue these favors towards you, Cesario, you are like to be much advanced. He hath known you but three days, and already you are no stranger."

"Viola."

"You call in question the continuance of his love. Is he inconstant, sir, in his favors?" Kisaki started getting into role.

"Valentine." "No, believe me."
"Viola." "I thank you."
"Enter Orsino, Curio, and Attendants."
"Here comes the Count."

It was now Haechan's time to read his dialogue. Him now conversing with Kisaki's character, 'Cesario'.

"Orsino." "Who saw Cesario, ho?"
"Viola." "On your attendance, my lord, here."
"Orsino." "Stand you awhile aloof.—Cesario..."

Mrs Choi sat in front of them as she watches how Haechan and Kisaki spoke to each other. The long dialogues between them boring her to death as she let's out a disappointed sigh.

"Stop, stop this!" The teacher exclaims, making the whole class go quiet as they placed their attention on her.
"Donghyuck, Kisaki. As much as the both of you are amazing actors, the dialogues spoken between the two of you are so hard to listen too. There's no chemistry between you, you're not grasping my attention. I might as well fall asleep listening to the two of you talk." She nags.
"But miss, Orsino and Cesario has no chemistry to begin with." Haechan retorted as he earned a hard elbow punch from Kisaki who sat besides him. Her warning for him to stay quiet.

"Donghyuck I did not give you the leading role for you to say that there's no chemistry between those two characters." Mrs Choi says as she had both her hands on her hips.
"To be honest, if you're expecting to see some chemistry between him and me then I'm sorry to tell you that it's never going to happen." The girl answers as Haechan rolls his eyes at her before nodding his head. "Yeah I agree with her."

This only infuriates Mrs Choi even more.
"I don't want to know it, but you two would need to start bonding with each other more. That is if you don't want me to take both of your leading roles and give it to another student who's actually more deserving and willing to take the roles properly." She gave them a warning as both Haechan and Kisaki looks at each other in fury. Gritting their teeths in annoyance before they looked at their teacher.

"Of course miss. Me and Kisaki are willing to bond together, aren't we kis??" Haechan said through gritted teeths, him forcing a smile as he shot the girl a glare.
Kis. That nickname he likes to call her annoyed the shit out of her.
"Of course. I love bonding with people, especially if its with someone who goes by the name Donghyuck." She replies sarcastically. The same faked smile plastered on her face.

Their teacher clasps her hands together in joy.
"Great! I'll be waiting to see some improvements between the two of you. Remember your roles are on the line. If I don't see any improvements then I'm giving your roles to someone else." Mrs Choi said. Making sure that the two of them understood her cautioning.
"Yes we understand!" They both exclaimed in unison before grabbing their scripts and leaving the stage.

"We'll wrap everything up today! Rehearsals starts at 1 tomorrow, make sure to come on time." Mrs Choi says the last line as she specifically looks at Haechan.
"Geez everything is my fault today!" He says in irritation before taking his bag off the floor and leaving the theatre.

Everyone then left the theatre, emptying the place. Kisaki about to leave when Mrs Choi calls her behind.
"Kisaki."
"Yes miss." She replies tiredly. What does she want now.
"Remember you only have about one and a half month to improve your relationship with Donghyuck. The two of you are amazing performers, and I don't have any doubts that the two of you are able to improve. It would just be a waste if you two did not perform well just because of the rivalry hate that you two have with each other." She stated. Whatever she was saying did make sense to Kisaki. She just doesn't have the motivation to want to perfect the relationship that she has with Haechan.
"I'll try too. Thanks." Kisaki answers before she leaves the theatre.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...