~Wither x Skeleton~ ( Aire to...

By XKiara_KommunityX

Hi my name is Skel, I am the youngest child but next to aire the thone, but there is one problum. I dont wann... More

Introduction ( DO NO IGNORE THIS, THIS IS IMPORTANT )
Chapter 2

Chapter 1

88 3 50
By XKiara_KommunityX

?: Skel?

* I rumble around my bed, I was still asleep but could hear a voice screaming at me. I get up still tired and half asleep, I wash my face with water to atleast look good even tho I did'nt even change my outfit. I walked to the front door and opened it to fin-  . . . Zom, really? *

Zom: We have school today, I came to wake you up again

Skel: Than-

Zom: FORGET IT! GET DRESSED!

Skel: ALRIGHT, come in

* It feels rude to just leave Zom out there ( even tho I would have ) so I let him into my living room and gave him the remote so he can watch Hotel Transylvania 3 ( The 3rd is the best movie, noone can change my mind ). I walked to my room to put on my school outfit, we used to not have to wear uniforms but Monster School is combining with the Girls Monster school to make a Mob School. I just hope nothing bad happens- *

Kiara: YOU JUST JINXED IT!

Skel: WHY ARE YOU HERE! I AM CHA-

Kiara: BYE!

* Don't even know her problum, she always acts like this, I miss the good days when Kristen was Ciara and Kayla was Miara. Ok, dont tell her but I am glad she changed the names. I grab my bag and walk down stairs to see Zom- sleeping on my couch. We are going to be late *

Skel: WAKE UP!

* Zom jumps and falls off the couch, he gave me the death stare before getting up and looking me up and down like one of those mean girls at school *

Zom: You look great!

Skel: Thanks!

Zom: WE ARE LATE! LETS GO!

~Monster School~

Zom: This place got a glow up!

Skel: It really did

Zom: I see alot of different mobs, there are way to many for Herobrine to teach dont you think?

Skel: He must have a plan for this

* I turned to see-   Kiara? IS THERE ONE TIME I CAN GET AWAY FROM THIS WOMEN??!! *

Zom: Oh, Kiara is here!

Skel: Great . . . .

* Zom gave me a frown *

Zom: Why do you not like Kiara?

Skel: Kiara, gives me trama

Zom: She is so nice-

Skel: Dont rub it in my face

Zom: Ok, Look there is Piggy

* Piggy is a Pigman with gold eyes, he is really nice, he grew up with a child and women abuser father and a scared mother who could do nothing. He has an other brother, older sister and younger sister. *

Piggy: Hey, guys!

Zom: PIGGY!

Skel: Random question? Do you also hate Kiara? She is not even a mob why is she a student here?

Piggy: Kiara is not a student, she is a teacher . . .

* That makes it worse . . . . I am going to fail her class to make her mad! Or maybe I will be lucky and not have her class *

Wither: Hi guys!

* I turn to see Wither, he is a Wither Skeleton ( Obviously ) he has emerald green eyes and his voice, HIS VOICE was deeper then Corpse Husband ( dont even know how ) *

Wither: How are you guys?

Zom: Great

Piggy: Fine

Skel: I am a little scared

* Wither smiled and went closer to me *

Wither: What is your first class?

* I took out my class paper and my first class is. . . . Kiara's *

Skel: *sigh* Kiara's

Wither: Cool me too!

* Well, at least I have somone with me so I dont have to face that idiot alone *

Wither: I am going to go find my locker, wanna come with Skel?

Skel: Sure, I need to find my locker too . . .

Zom: I will see you soon

* I waved goodbye to Zom before walking beside Wither, we were outside of the school and I got nervous and Wither noticed that *

Wither: You ok?

Skel: I dont know, this place is huge compared to our old school

Wither: Our old school was a boys school only, I think it is great that we may have girls in our class

Skel: True

* I walked inside with Wither, and OMG! This place was massive. There were students everywhere, different mobs, and even some . . . humans? players? Forget it! Wither walked to the left side and I followed him becuase I dont even know my way though this *

Wither: Were you here for the open house?

Skel: No, didnt have time

Wither: No wonder you dont know were you are going

Skel: That is why I am following you

Wither: Give me your paper

* I gave him my paper, he looked at it and then walked to the right side. Dang it! Me and Wither are on different sides of the campus but whatever I guess. He then pointed me to my locker *

Skel: Thanks With!

Wither: No problum, hurry up we only have a few minutes

Skel: Ok

* I grabed my mini bag, my mini bag only has my needs for all classes, my books and all that stuff go in my actual bag. Anyway, Wither and me walked to class and who do I see when I walk in? *

Cassidy: SKEL!

Skel: CASS!

* Cassidy was my childhood BFF, I would never let her go for the world and no we are not dating ( she knows I dont like girls ) *

Cassidy: It is so good to see you again

Skel: I know, it has been forever!

* Cassidy was in the same class as me in Monster School but my stupid dad made a law that girls and boys needed to be in different schools. One of the many reasons I hate my family *

Cassidy: I am finally glad your dad gave in

Skel: I am the favorite, what do you expect

* I am the youngest, so I am the favorite. My mom is a stupid cheater and my dad is a broken man who smokes and drinks. My older brother Jermey, is the most perverted man ever. The worst part is, he was a stupid crush on his brother, ME! My older sister is a different story tho, she is amazing. She was the only one who I really cared about. I just wish people liked her more then they actually do . . . *

Cassidy: I want to scream!

Skel: Me too!

* Wither crossted his arms and stared at me. He gave a little laugh and then walked up to me *

Wither: Lets go sit Skel

Skel and Cassidy: No-

~Wither POV~

* I looked at Skel as he and Cassidy just act like Diva's, All I could do is look at how cute Skel looks- wait . . . . what *

?: WITHER!

* I looked back to see Amara, she is my girlfriend but I dont like her to be honest. I am gay and she dose'nt know that yet. I give a wave and she goes sits with another boy in the front of the class. I look back at Skel, I cross my arms and laughted a bit before I walked up to him and asked if we could sit. Cassidy and Skel just wined but Skel gave in and sat with me at the back left side *

Skel: I am scared

Wither: Why?

Skel: Kiara . . .

Wither: How is Kiara scary?

Skel: She likes to tease me

* Skel seemed to actually be scared, I looked as he layed his head on the desk and frowned *

Wither: If she does I will step in . . .

Skel: You will have detention

Wither: Dont worry about me

* Skel smiles at me and sits up again, Kiara then walks into the door *

Kiara: Hello class, my name is Kiara Kommunity but you can call me Kiara

* Skeleton boys puts hand up *

Kiara: Yes?

Boy: How come we can call you by your first name but we cant call other teachers by theres?

Kiara: Kiara is not my real name

* I knew Kiara was not her real name, but never knew her real name *

Kiara: You can also call me Ms. Kommunity if you like to

* As Kiara explained about herself, Skel looked at me uncomfortable, I dont know what to do . . . *

Kiara: I am going over the student list

* I looked at Skel again and her grabs my right arm, based of his last name he is one of the first *

Kiara: Lily Aason? * here * Damion Agorie? * here * Skelly Anderson!

Skel: Here . . .

Kiara: I am glad you are in my class

* Skel took a breath out and then looked at me, At least she didnt do anything bad I though *

~Some time later~

Kiara: Amara Vanessa? * here * Wither Watterson?

Wither: Here

Kiara: Great to see you too

Wither: Not great to see you . . .

Kiara: Rude . . .

~Skelly POV~

* Wither is probs going to cause the teachers alot of trouble this year too. Last year, he burned the Monster School to the ground, lets just say Wither got what he deserved after that. I am still mad at him for that but that was a year ago so I have to brush it off *

Kiara: Ok now listen up! I dont get payed to teach you all so you guys can have some free time for somthing

* Wither Skeleton girl puts her hand up *

Kiara: Yes?

?: What class is this again?

Kiara: This is ment to be Biology, but like I said I dont get payed

* Kiara took sunglasses out of her bag and put them on her face. She then lied down on the chair and looked up like she was at the beach or somthing. Wither gave me weird looks and I gave weird looks back *

Wither: Ok . . .

* In the span of a minute, many boys acted stupid and did stupid tricks in the room. One jumped of a tower of desks and hurt his arm ( what did he expect to happen? ) and another is with another boy making . . . weird noises at the back . . . . I dont wanna check. Many girls were talking about, whatever girls talk about *

Wither: What is even going on?

Skel: I dont wanna know

Wither: HEY! KOMMUNITY!

Kiara: What Wither . . .

Wither: THIS CLASS IS GOING NUTS AND YOU ARE JUST SCROLLING ON TIKTOK?

Kiara: What do you want me to do?

Wither: TELL EVERYONE TO STOP?

Kiara: I can do that?

* OMG! who let Kiara be a teacher? I looked at Wither who was pissed, making Wither pissed is the last thing anyone wants *

Wither: YES KIARA! YOU CAN!

Kiara: Oh  . . .

* Kiara took off her sunglasses and stood on the desk, she then yelled at all the student to return to their desks. Wither looked at me realived, I was also relaived, this class has gone wild. *

Kiara: Becuase you guys are so dame noisy, you all will be doing work insead

* The class wined but Kiara was not having it *

Kiara: Blame Alan and Damian for doing stuff at the back! or how about Theo who litterly broke this arm from doing a stupid act

* A pigman girl then turned to Theo, it was about to do down *

Christy: Thanks Theo! NOW WE HAVE TO DO WORK!

Theo:  . . .

Rusty: I would not take that amount of disrespect Theo

Theo: Shut it Rusty

Flair: You think you are cool Rusty, but you are just a homophobic b*tch

Kiara POV: What is even going on?

* Well- *

Rusty: Sorry you lesbian a*s b*tch

Kiara: LANGUAGE!

Flair: You kissed my brother, you can not be talking

Rusty: THEN DONT CALL ME HOMOPHOBIC THEN

Alan: Why you be kissing peoples brothers?

Rusty: I like the feeling

* I looked at Wither, he looked like he was going to puke, Kiara on the other hand had popcorn from who knows where are just watchs us like some movie *

Samantha: That is gross . . .

Rusty: I am homophobic, YOU BFF IS LITTERLY SAYING THAT BEING GAY IS BAD!

Samantha: It is gross that you are kissing everyones brother

Amara: She has a point

Cassidy: You like the feeling?

Rusty: Have a problum?

Cassidy: Yes, you are in high school and you are doing stuff like this . . . that is not ok

Rusty: Whatever . . . .

* Wither looks like he had enough, he rises his hand *

Wither: Kiara?

Kiara: What?

Wither: can I go to the bathroom?

Kiara: I dont know CAN you?

Wither: I can, thanks

* I laughted at Withers response, Kiara did'nt care tho *

* RING *

Kiara: Looks like class is done, have a great rest of your day

* I packed my stuff and Withers to be polite, Cassisy then walked up to me *

Cassidy: This class was weird . . .

Skel: You can say that again

Cassidy: . . .

Cassidy: Do you want me too?

Skel: *sigh* No Cass, it is a- nevermind lets just go

Cassidy: one step ahead of you! . . . no litterly I am one step ahead of you

* Cassidy never really understand these things, but she is still my bestie *

Cassidy: Ready to go?

Skel: I am!

* I walk into the boys bathroom where I saw Wither, he looks sick for some reason . . . .  should I do somthing? *

~Wither POV: Few minutes ago *

* I asked to go to the bathroom and when I did the bell rang, " Shoot " I say to my self " I forgot my stuff at Kiaras class ". I walk to the mirror and feel my face, I was getting hot and I never realized it. *

Wither: Am I having a fever?

* I then all of a sudan feel my legs wanting to have a break, I had trouble standing up that is when Skel walks in with my stuff. I looks as he looked at me concerned. He grabed my arm *

Skel: Wither, you dont looks too good, are you ok?

Wither: I am fin-

* I fell and dont remember anything *

~Skel POV~

* Wither passed out infront of me, I put our stuff down and carried him bridal style down to the nurse's office. The lady there was very nice, her name is Ms.U and she was very gentle when handeling with Wither *

Ms.U: Who is this boy to you honey?

Skel: He is my friend

Ms.U: Well, you are a very sweet boy

Skel: Thank you so much!

* She took Withers temperature *

Ms.U: He has a fever, so he will not be going to class for the rest of the day, would you like to skip the rest of your classes to stay with your friend

Skel: I can do that?

Ms.U: Yes, I will tell all your teachers you are in the office with me

* I hate to miss class, but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity *

Skel: Sure! I would love too!

Ms.U: Great! What is your full name?

* She walked to her desk and turned on her computer *

Skel: Skelly Damian Anderson or Skel D Anderson is what I perfer

Ms.U: Alright Skelly-

Skel: Skel . . .

Ms.U: Sorry Skel, Wither is in the other room to your left

* I turned around to locate the room she was talking about *

Skel: Thank you . . .

Ms.U: No problum

* I walked to the room and slowly opened the door incase somone else with in there, I also dont wanna wake Wither up if he is sleeping. I sat down to the chair beside him and all I did for the rest of the time was . . . stare *

~an hour later~

* I am tired of waiting Wither to wake up, just then Zom and Piggy entered the room *

Zom: How is Wither?

Skel: He just has a fever, how did you find us here?

Zom: We tried to find you so we went to Ms.A and she said you were in Ms.K's room so I went to her and she said Wither went to the bathroom. After going to the bathroom I found yours and Withers stuff on the ground so I asked different students, one said you took Wither to the office so I came here and asked the front desk and then the nurse came and she told me you were here

Skel:  . . . great

Piggy: How long were you guys here for?

Skel: around an hour or so

*Ring*

* looks like the school bell rings, Zom looked at the clock before looking back at me. All I did was look at Wither, was he ever going to wake up? *

Zom: You coming to class?

Skel: The nurse told my teachers I am not going to class, so no

Zom: Lucky, see you later

Skel: Bye

* They walked out of the room and closed the door behind them, All I could do was wait for Wither to wake up *

.

.

.

.

.

* If he ever does *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 218 21
не думаю, что кому то понравится, ну а вдруг..
731K 25.3K 149
Urban legends and myths from around the world will be published here.
4.4K 344 15
"What do you want from me?" whispered Virat to the person who stood in the mirror. "You" said the person, wickedly. Rohit Sharma x Virat Kohli. highe...