Betrayed Hero Turned Elementa...

By TheStormHero

Izuku wasn't having it. The guys in his class had decided to drug his girlfriends and have sex with them. So... More

Expelled? Are You Kidding Me?! Fine, But My Girlfriends Are Following!

Rage Dams Break

1.1K 27 10
By TheStormHero

This story was inspired by Betrayed and Broken Hero Turned Pyro Huntsman by @Swiftdragoon

Izuku walks back onto campus with an All Might bag in hand that contained several small boxes inside it. It may have taken him three months, but Izuku finally got enough money for the engagement rings he got for his girlfriends. Well the rings themselves anyway, the gems on the rings were handcrafted by Izuku. As Izuku walked back to his room, he noticed that Iida's door was open. He thought nothing of it until he heard some moaning coming from over there. Curious, snuck over and placed his ear to the door. And what he heard shocked him.

Katsuki:  YEAH!!! TAKE THAT ROUND FACE!!!

Iida: MOAN FOR US YOU SLUT!!

Ochako: MORE!! HARDER!! MORE!!

Kirishima: YOU LIKE THAT YOU ALIEN WHORE?!

Mina: YES, OH MY GOD YES!!!

Ojiro: YOU LIKE THAT INVISI-BITCH?!?!?!

Tooru: SHUT UP AND JUST KEEP POUNDING!!!

Zane: DAMN, SHOKA'S MOUTH IS WONDERFUL!!!

Hayate: YEAH, AND HER ASS IS TIGHT!!!

Izuku could also hear Monoma, Kaminari and Mineta in there as well. You'd expect Izuku to have been sad right? Wrong! The look he had on his face was nothing short of pure anger.

Izuku just stormed off to the commons area to throw away the rings. He was about to do so when a light caught his eye. Izuku turned to where the light came from and saw a bag with some red, rock-like substances inside.

Izuku looked closely at the bag and immediately knew what it was. It was Red Ice drug. Looking at where the bag previously laid, he also found a tea kettle and a couple of cups with reddish liquid inside of them. Izuku had put two and two together instantly. His 'friends' had drugged his girlfriends so they could have sex with them.

Izuku's POV:

I was completely pissed off. My so-called 'friends' decided to drug my girlfriends and have their way with them. When I confronted them about it, they didn't even have the slightest twinge of regret or shame about what they did. Those prideful bastards just smirked as they left. Those assholes are dead to me. I hope Stain breaks out and kills them all, especially Iida. (This takes place after everyone moves into the dorms but before they started training for the Provisional License Exam)

2 Days Later

All Might: TODAY WE'LL BE DOING 8V8 FIGHTS HEROES AND VILLAINS EXERCISE!

(After getting Bakugou to safety, Izuku ran back to Kamino so he could help All Might. All for One had trouble defending himself against the master & student duo, so he was defeated with All Might having to burn up the last of his embers.)

Classes 1A & 1B were watching one match after another until it was time for Izuku's. He was paired up with his girlfriends, all of whom he was still kind of avoiding since he didn't know how to handle the situation with them. Though Izuku was pissed off since he was going up against Katsuki, Iida, Kirishima, Ojiro, Kaminari, Monoma, Zane and Hayate. Both classes placed bets on who would win, with the bet being an even split surprisingly.

When both teams got into the arena, the boys tried to taunt Izuku but the green-haired boy didn't respond. All Might and the girls didn't like this. Izuku would usually give a snappy remark to whatever taunt came his way, not ignore it. Something bad was definitely going to happen.

All Might: *Hesitantly* ARE BOTH SIDES READY?!

Bastards: YEAH!

Girls: Of course!/Hell yeah!/ We're ready!

Izuku: ...

All Might: YOUNG MIDORIYA?!

Izuku: Just start the match!

At this point, All Might and the girls knew something was very wrong with Izuku, though they just decided to save it for after the class was over.

All Might: All RIGHT, BEGIN!!!

Izuku immediately called up One For All and dashed off into Ground Beta, leaving the girls, and everyone else, dumbfounded by the fact that Izuku had decided to make a beeline for the opposing team instead of making a strategy like he usually does.

In the Arena

Ojiro, Zane, Iida and Hayate all charged at Izuku as Kaminari shot his Indiscriminate Shock. Kaminari stunned Izuku long enough for the others to get a bunch of good hits in before the boy recovered and sent them all back with an aura boost.

Monoma had managed to copy Shoka's quirk before the match and had sent a wave of ice towards Izuku, trapping his feet. Katsuki soon blasted into the air holding Kirishima and launched the redhead using his X-Catapult. Kirishima collided with Izuku head on and sent him crashing into a wall. Bakugou blasted his way towards Izuku and use his Howitzer Impact on him. The dust clears up and everyone is seeing Bakugou grabbing Izuku.

Katsuki: WHAT'S WRONG DEKU?!?! GOT NOTHING TO SAY AFTER GETTING UPSTAGED BY SOME ACTUAL MEN?!?!

Izuku: ...

Katsuki: ADMIT THAT I'M BETTER THAN YOU!!!

Izuku: ...

Katsuki: YOU'RE STILL LOOKING DOWN ON ME?! YOU'RE JUST DEADWEIGHT, SO GIVE UP!!!

Bakugou grabbed him by the collar of his suit and blasted him across the street.

Izuku POV:

??? 2: Are you really going to listen to that piece of crap Ten?

I heard a voice. I don't know who it was, but I heard another voice as well.

??? 3: You made this far on the back of your own hard work. Who's he to tell you what to do with your life?

All of a sudden, I felt an intense heat in my body as my breathing and heartbeat became more rapid. This time a female voice spoke up

??? 8: Izuku, you can't bottle up your emotions. Let them be free. Show them why my little Toshi chose you.

Whoever those people were that were talking to me, they're right. I can't hold my emotions anymore.

3rd Person POV:

Katsuki: NOW DIE, LIKE THE MISERABLE PEST YOU ALWAYS WERE!!! Blast Drive!!!

Bakugou blasts forward and turns himself into an explosive disc as he cartwheels toward Izuku.

Izuku however, just backhanded Katsuki and grabbed him by the neck, staring his former bully right in the eye.

Izuku then spoke in an almost demonic voice that sent chills down the spines of everyone in the arena.

Izuku: Ý̗̙̝̫̱͐̄̚͞ó͎̥͡ụ̩̪̇͆͑́͜'l͈̯̾̀l͈̯̾̀ p̠͖̠̈́͋á̘͉̉ý̗̙̝̫̱͐̄̚͞ f̝͓͇̰̋͋̂͝ó͎̥͡ṙ̻ w̧̙̝̲̓̔̾͡h̫̜̓̂á̘͉̉t͙́ ý̗̙̝̫̱͐̄̚͞ó͎̥͡ụ̩̪̇͆͑́͜ d͇̹͎͖́͐̀͠ĭ̢̜͝d͇̹͎͖́͐̀͠! Á̘͉̉l͈̯̾̀l͈̯̾̀ ó͎̥͡f̝͓͇̰̋͋̂͝ ý̗̙̝̫̱͐̄̚͞ó͎̥͡ụ̩̪̇͆͑́͜ w̧̙̝̲̓̔̾͡ĭ̢̜͝l͈̯̾̀l͈̯̾̀! 

Izuku then to deliver a OFA-enhanced punch to Katsuki's face, sending the nuclear Pomeranian flying with a possibly broken face. Monoma sent a Heaven-Piercing Ice Wall to trap Izuku and succeeded. The sentient copy-printer soon widened his eyes in terror as he heard the ice crack. The ice soon exploded and Monoma someone that was definitely not Izuku walk out of the glacier.

(Imagine the Izuku is still wearing his hero suit and that his fingers end in claws)

Monoma's POV:

As I watched the flaming figure walk out of the ice, I felt something in the back of my mind telling me that I should run for my life.

Ojiro: *Terrified* What-what is that th-th-th-th-th-thing?

Kirishima: Is...is that...Midoriya?!

Iida: *Scared* That's impossible! His quirk is an energy stockpiling not transforming into whatever that is!

Izuku: D͇̹͎͖́͐̀͠ó͎̥͡ ý̗̙̝̫̱͐̄̚͞ó͎̥͡ụ̩̪̇͆͑́͜ á̘͉̉l͈̯̾̀l͈̯̾̀ f̝͓͇̰̋͋̂͝e͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟e͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟l͈̯̾̀, d͇̹͎͖́͐̀͠e͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟f̝͓͇̰̋͋̂͝e͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟n͕̰̳̏͝͡s͚͈̭̦̈́̈̄͒e͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟l͈̯̾̀e͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟s͚͈̭̦̈́̈̄͒s͚͈̭̦̈́̈̄͒? G̥̤͌̈ó͎̥͡ó͎̥͡d͇̹͎͖́͐̀͠, á̘͉̉s͚͈̭̦̈́̈̄͒ ý̗̙̝̫̱͐̄̚͞ó͎̥͡ụ̩̪̇͆͑́͜ s͚͈̭̦̈́̈̄͒h̫̜̓̂ó͎̥͡ụ̩̪̇͆͑́͜l͈̯̾̀d͇̹͎͖́͐̀͠ b̞͚̳̗̳̅͒̅̅̚e͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟!

I couldn't move. None of us could. Were we actually afraid of him? Impossible! He's a twig. An annoying little insect meant to be crushed. Izuku moved and all of a sudden, he was right in front of Iida delivering a gut punch.

Iida coughed up blood as he got sent flying into a wall. I saw Kirishima and Ojiro charge at Izuku soon after that.. Kirishima tried to punch Izuku but he caught it and punched square in the chest, sending him through 3 walls and getting imbedded in the fourth. Ojiro swung his tail at Izuku, who catches it and starts to slam Ojiro into the ground repeatedly. I knew something was surely broken from that.

Izuku: P̠͖̠̈́͋ụ̩̪̇͆͑́͜n͕̰̳̏͝͡ý̗̙̝̫̱͐̄̚͞ V̨̖̪͔̋̌̋̈́ĭ̢̜͝l͈̯̾̀l͈̯̾̀á̘͉̉ĭ̢̜͝n͕̰̳̏͝͡!

Thankfully me, Izuku then turned to Kaminari. The idiot had his back to a street lamp. Kaminari started to panic as Izuku started to approach him menacingly. Izuku got right up in Kaminari's face.

Izuku: B̞͚̳̗̳̅͒̅̅̚ó͎̥͡ó͎̥͡!

Kaminari released a little girl's scream as he ran into another street lamp and knocked himself out.

In the Observation Room. 3rd Person POV:

Everyone in the observation was shocked to see what's going on. All Might was now shocked to see how powerful Izuku got. He and Midnight need to stop him right away. The girls had followed behind Izuku and had arrived just in time to see him launch Katsuki and transform. They wanted to step me, try and get their boyfriend to stop his onslaught. But for some reason, they felt as though they should wait and see.

Back in Ground Beta

Zane: 'Weaklings, all of em!' Stupid Deku!

Hayate: You think a dumb transformation is supposed to scare us?

Zane and Hayate activated their Knuckle Blades and Muscle Growth respectively.

All of a sudden, Izuku moved and before either boy knew it, he was standing right in front them and kicked Hayate in the face.

Hayate got sent into the air where Izuku axe kicked him into the ground.

Zane slashed at Izuku with his blades, only to tremble in fear when he saw his blades bounce off Izuku's skin harmlessly.

Izuku: Ý̗̙̝̫̱͐̄̚͞ó͎̥͡ụ̩̪̇͆͑́͜ t͙́h̫̜̓̂ó͎̥͡ụ̩̪̇͆͑́͜g̥̤͌̈h̫̜̓̂t͙́ t͙́h̫̜̓̂á̘͉̉t͙́ c̖̩̮̔̾͐́ó͎̥͡ụ̩̪̇͆͑́͜l͈̯̾̀d͇̹͎͖́͐̀͠ h̫̜̓̂ụ̩̪̇͆͑́͜ṙ̻t͙́ m̬̟̑͗e͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟. *Tilts his head as if smiling* C̖̩̮̔̾͐́ụ̩̪̇͆͑́͜t͙́e͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟.

Izuku reared his fist back as Zane brought his arms up to block it. It did nothing as the punch sent Zane flying down the opposite end of the street. 

Monoma, wanting to stay in one piece, backed away slowly. Though he didn't get far as he soon hit something. Turning around, he jumped back a few inches when he saw Izuku standing there.

Monoma: No, wa-

Izuku didn't let him finish as he grabbed Monoma by the head and slammed him into the ground.

Katsuki: AP SHOT!!!

Katsuki shot an explosive beam at Izuku as he landed in front of the green giant. Bakugou became pissed off when the dust cleared and Izuku only had a few scratches his outfit. Bakugou blasted his way towards him, but Izuku moved quickly and punched him in the face again and delivered an ax kick to his head.

Izuku then lifted Katsuki by the throat and pinned him to a wall.

Bakugo tried to use one of his explosions so he could escape Izuku's grasp, but Izuku caught his arm and crushed his gauntlet and started to crush his arm. He completely crushed Katsuki's arm and did the same thing to his other one. 

Izuku: D͇̹͎͖́͐̀͠ó͎̥͡e͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟s͚͈̭̦̈́̈̄͒n͕̰̳̏͝͡'t͙́ f̝͓͇̰̋͋̂͝e͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟e͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟l͈̯̾̀ g̥̤͌̈ó͎̥͡ó͎̥͡d͇̹͎͖́͐̀͠ d͇̹͎͖́͐̀͠ó͎̥͡e͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟s͚͈̭̦̈́̈̄͒ i͝t͙́, K̢͖̠̠͑͗͝͞á̘͉̉t͙́s͚͈̭̦̈́̈̄͒ụ̩̪̇͆͑́͜k̢͖̠̠͑͗͝͞ĭ͝? N͕̰̳̏͝͡ó͎̥͡w̧̙̝̲̓̔̾͡ ý̗̙̝̫̱͐̄̚͞ó͎̥͡ụ̩̪̇͆͑́͜ k̢͖̠̠͑͗͝͞n͕̰̳̏͝͡ó͎̥͡w̧̙̝̲̓̔̾͡ h̫̜̓̂ó͎̥͡w̧̙̝̲̓̔̾͡ Ĭ̢̜͝ f̝͓͇̰̋͋̂͝e͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟l͈̯̾̀t͙́ w̧̙̝̲̓̔̾͡h̫̓̂ĭ͝l͈̯̾̀e͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟ b̞͚̳̗̳̅͒̅̅̚e͎̫̻͒͒̑̃̊͟ĭ͝n͕̰̳̏͝͡g̥̤͌̈ ý̗̙̝̫̱͐̄̚͞ó͎̥͡ụ̩̪̇͆͑́͜ṙ̻ p̠͖̠̈́͋ụ̩̪̇͆͑́͜n͕̰̳̏͝͡c̖̩̮̔̾͐́h̫̜̓̂in͕̰̏͝͡g̥̤͌̈ b̞͚̳̗̳̅͒̅̅̚á̘͉̉g̥̤͌̈ f̝͓͇̰̋͋̂͝ó͎̥͡ṙ̻ t͙́h̫̜̓̂e͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟ p̠͖̠̈́͋á̘͉̉s͚͈̭̦̈́̈̄͒t͙́ 1͙͊̓͜4̞̌͒͢ ý̗̙̝̫̱͐̄̚͞e͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟á̘͉̉ṙ̻s͚͈̭̦̈́̈̄͒.

Katsuki was now absolutely terrified of Izuku.

Katsuki: *Weakly* Th-th-this isn't right.

Izuku: Ṙ̻ĭ̢̜͝g̥̤͌̈h̫̜̓̂t͙́? Ý̗̙̝̫̱͐̄̚͞ó͎̥͡ụ̩̪̇͆͑́͜ d͇̹͎͖́͐̀͠ó͎̥͡n͕̰̳̏͝͡'t͙́ t͙́h̫̜̓̂ĭ̢̜͝n͕̰̳̏͝͡k̢͖̠̠͑͗͝͞ t͙́h̫̜̓̂ĭ̢̜͝s͚͈̭̦̈́̈̄͒ ĭ̢̜͝s͚͈̭̦̈́̈̄͒ ṙ̻ĭ̢̜͝g̥̤͌̈h̫̜̓̂t͙́? T͙́e͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟l͈̯̾̀l͈̯̾̀ m̬̟̑͗e͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟, w̧̙̝̲̓̔̾͡á̘͉̉s͚͈̭̦̈́̈̄͒ ĭ̢̜͝t͙́ ṙ̻ĭ̢̜͝g̥̤͌̈h̫̜̓̂t͙́ w̧̙̝̲̓̔̾͡h̫̜̓̂e͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟n͕̰̳̏͝͡ ý̗̙̝̫̱͐̄̚͞ó͎̥͡ụ̩̪̇͆͑́͜ k̢͖̠̠͑͗͝͞e͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟p̠͖̠̈́͋t͙́ h̫̜̓̂ụ̩̪̇͆͑́͜ṙ̻t͙́ĭ̢̜͝n͕̰̳̏͝͡g̥̤͌̈ m̬̟̑͗e͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟ g̥̤͌̈ṙ̻ó͎̥͡w̧̙̝̲̓̔̾͡ĭ̢̜͝n͕̰̳̏͝͡g̥̤͌̈ ụ̩̪̇͆͑́͜p̠͖̠̈́͋? W̧̙̝̲̓̔̾͡Á̘͉̉S͚͈̭̦̈́̈̄͒ Ĭ̢̜͝T͙́ Ṙ̻Ĭ̢̜͝G̥̤͌̈H̫̜̓̂T͙́ W̧̙̝̲̓̔̾͡H̫̜̓̂E͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟N͕̰̳̏͝͡ Ý̗̙̝̫̱͐̄̚͞Ó͎̥͡Ụ̩̪̇͆͑́͜ Á̘͉̉N͕̰̳̏͝͡D͇̹͎͖́͐̀͠ T͙́H̫̜̓̂Ó͎̥͡S͚͈̭̦̈́̈̄͒E͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟ B̞͚̳̗̳̅͒̅̅̚Á̘͉̉S͚͈̭̦̈́̈̄͒T͙́Á̘͉̉Ṙ̻D͇̹͎͖́͐̀͠S͚͈̭̦̈́̈̄͒ D͇̹͎͖́͐̀͠Ṙ̻Ụ̩̪̇͆͑́͜G̥̤͌̈G̥̤͌̈E͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟D͇̹͎͖́͐̀͠ M̬̟̑͗Ý̗̙̝̫̱͐̄̚͞ G̥̤͌̈Ĭ̢̜͝Ṙ̻L͈̯̾̀F̝͓͇̰̋͋̂͝Ṙ̻Ĭ̢̜͝E͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟N͕̰̳̏͝͡D͇̹͎͖́͐̀͠S͚͈̭̦̈́̈̄͒ Á̘͉̉N͕̰̳̏͝͡D͇̹͎͖́͐̀͠ H̫̜̓̂Á̘͉̉D͇̹͎͖́͐̀͠ S͚͈̭̦̈́̈̄͒E͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟X̲̂ W̧̙̝̲̓̔̾͡Ĭ̢̜͝T͙́H̫̜̓̂ T͙́H̫̜̓̂E͎̫̻͕͒͒̑̃̊͟M̬̟̑͗?!

Katsuki was silent as he could come up with an answer. The girls were shocked at what they just heard. And of course, they were downright furious as they recalled what happened a few days ago. They were all in the commons room studying for a test in Aizawa's class. The boys soon appeared and offered the girls some tea. The girls accepted the tea and drank. The next thing any of them knew was that it was the next day, they were all in their rooms and they were all extremely sore in certain areas.

Izuku: *Creates a ball of fire in his free hand* T͙́h̫̜̓̂á̘͉̉t͙́'s͚͈̭̦̈́̈̄͒ w̧̙̝̲̓̔̾͡h̫̜̓̂á̘͉̉t͙́ Ĭ̢̜͝ t͙́h̫̜̓̂ó͎̥͡ụ̩̪̇͆͑́͜g̥̤͌̈h̫̜̓̂t͙́.

Izuku reared his hand back as he prepared to send the ball of fire into Katsuki's face. Though he never got the chance due to All Might appearing and giving him an uppercut to the face.

(Salem - Izuku, Emerald - Katsuki, Hazel - All Might)

Izuku landed a few feet away and passed out due to Midnight's quirk. After Izuku's transformation had deactivated, All Might picked him up while the medical bots put Bakugou, Kirishima, Ojiro, Iida, Kaminari, Monoma, Hirashi and Zyokyo onto the stretchers.

All Might: 'Young Midoriya, what happened to you?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 36.5K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
448K 30.4K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
738K 27.2K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...