πΏπŽπ–πŠπ„π˜ , βͺ π˜ͺ𝘀𝘦 𝘴�...

By d3kstar

🌟 β–ƒβ–ƒ α₯²α₯±β„Ž ୨𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑୧ two girls that are the complete opposite of one another, find a way to love. δΈ€ β„œ... More

π•·πŽπ–πŠπ„π˜
π“Ÿπ™§π™€π™‘π™€π™œπ™ͺπ™š
π“žπ™£π™š
𝓣𝙬𝙀
π“£π™π™§π™šπ™š
𝓕𝙀π™ͺ𝙧
π“•π™žπ™«π™š
π“’π™žπ™­
π“’π™šπ™«π™šπ™£
π“”π™žπ™œπ™π™©
π“π™žπ™£π™š
π“”π™‘π™šπ™«π™šπ™£
π“£π™¬π™šπ™‘π™«π™š
π“£π™π™žπ™§π™©π™šπ™šπ™£
𝓕𝙀π™ͺπ™§π™©π™šπ™šπ™£
π“•π™žπ™›π™©π™šπ™šπ™£

π“£π™šπ™£

3.4K 157 35
By d3kstar

( 𝙻𝙾𝚆𝙺𝙴𝚈 )

chapter ten .

"i gotta find peace
of mind.."

ISIS  GASTON.   MONDAY. 2:14 AM.

    "TONE ITS BEEN years, just fuckin' tell me where my siblings are." isis demanded. she was tired of playing along in his little sick game. the only thing she wanted was her family back..

"i told chu' i tell you where dey' is when im ready guh'." tone shrugged and continued munching on his food.

next thing she knew, her hand met his mouth and she hit him straight in the lip. she just back handed him.

"no im not with that shit no more! it's been over a year, you got me fucked up thinking im waiting any longer bitch!"

tone just stared at her with a blank expression and touched his lip. he was in shock, she just fucking hit him?

"ima give you five seconds to get away from me 'fore i really hurt you cuh'." he chuckled darkly and counted down in his head.

"nigga ain't no getting away from you? you made that clear when i tried to. someone ended up dead and your psycho ass sent my siblings away! im not playing this sick game with ya' bitch ass no more. give me my fucking siblings."

completely ignoring her outburst he rubbed on his chin, "you got five mo' seconds."

that was the last warning she was going to get. and she was aware of that, so she bravely stood there with her arms crossed and a blank mug on her face.

he chuckled darkly and shook his head,

"shi, you asked for it."

▃ ▃ ▃ ▃

"uh i actually don't feel up to goin' out tonight y'all" isis spoke up over the phone. she was planning to go out with chloé and blue but her plans had to get cut off..

"ugh girl what?? why can't you, i was really looking forward to it" blue said in a sad tone.

"yea why? yesterday you said you were free.." chloé added on. she was mostly annoyed that she had gotten ready for no reason, because if one of them didn't go then neither would the other two.

"listen i just can't okay?" she croaked, she tried her hardest not to break down crying over the phone.

"maybe next time.."

"wait why do you sound like you're about to-"

"bye guys! i love you both so much, sorry i couldn't make it."

and with that, she hung up the phone and continued looking at herself in the mirror.

she had a black eye and her face was visibly swollen, along with a busted lip and bruises all over her. no makeup could hide it this time, all because she wanted to try and act 'brave'.

sliding down the bathroom door, she broke out into tears. it was hard to believe that this is what her life's come to. after everything she thought she'd overcome as a kid, it was now all happening to her again.

the worst part is, she didn't no how to stop it. she had no one to go to for help. tone warned that if she reached out to the police he would personally give the order for her siblings to be killed.

and she knew he would, he was the head of the second most known gang after all. there wasn't much she could do, and she felt all her hope dying out.

"i..i cant do this shit anymore- i just can't." she laid her head into her knees and cried into her hand.

she didn't want tone to hear her crying, that would give him an excuse to try and make her "feel better"..

she scavenged through her bathroom cabinet in search of it, her blades. she was 8 months clean so doing this would set her back a lot.

it's understandable though? after all she does need some type of way to cope, at least she wasn't doing drugs or an alcoholic.

the sting in her wrist after the first cut was a painfully familiar sensation. there was no taking it back now, 8 months of sobering up down the drain.

she let out soft sobs and she continued to tear through her beautiful skin. she had no other ways to cope, everything was just so stressful.

she was a grown adult and felt like she didn't even have control over her life.

she couldn't love the person she wanted to love, couldn't be with her family, couldn't get away from the person who caused her pain. in conclusion, she couldn't do shit.

the only thing she really had control over was her hope. her hope that someone would someday see the pain she was actually going through, just someone to help.

and that hope was slowly fading away too, just like everything she ever loved has.

getting cut from her thoughts, her phone continuously went off and she tried to ignore it.

she just wanted one moment of peace, but of course she couldn't have that either.

letting out a soft sigh, she picked up her phone and checked who could possibly be spamming her at this time.

THE THREE CHICAS 🫶🏽

blue baby 🤍
isis are you okay? you sounded
off on the phone..

chloé my love 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
we're you crying isis? tell us
what's wrong so we can help ml.
read at 3:06 am by isis booka

blue baby 🤍
answer us please boo, just
let us know you're okay?

chloé my love 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
yes pls, at least like the messages?
read at 3:09 am by isis booka

isis booka
im okay 👍🏽
read by all

"you shouldn't have to deal
with that, i'd never make
you feel like that.."

GENESIS KELLY. MONDAY. 3:29 AM.

her eyes were low as she let the high over take her. it's been a while since she was this high, she couldn't sleep so she figured why not.

it was the only thing that could keep her from going deep into her thoughts..

she hated when she was alone and had time to think. she always thought about her past or how much she actually didn't want to be here. it never failed, what did she really have to live for?

it's not like she'd be letting anyone down. only people that care about her are dex, ron, and chloé. and maybe blue too.

other than that, who would really care if she was here or not?

gen lowly chuckled at the thought and shook her head. her life was so sad it was actually unbelievable.

three loud knocks on her room door startled her as she almost dropped her blunt.

"yo come in, who the fuck is it?" she answered in an irritated tone. all she wanted was to get high with no interruptions.

her door opened revealing chloé and blue, they had such serious looks on their faces that gen thought she was in trouble for a second.

"aye wassup? what y'all need it's 3 am in the mornin'."

"look, i don't care how you feel about isis. but something's not right with her.. it's something serious too." blue spoke.

"and you're telling me this why?" gen asked with squinted eyes. she really wasn't comprehending what the interruption was for?

"me and blue are gonna do a check in and go to her house, and we need you to come with us for protection. simple as that, oh we need dex and ron too! the more the better."

"nigga protection from what?"

"from her crazy ass boyfriend gen, this is actually serious. he's extremely dangerous and we think he might've did something to her. probably hitting on her or something?"

gen let out a sigh and internally face palmed. it was always fucking something.

"do y'all know for sure or are y'all just assuming?"

"we fucking know for sure.. are you not listening? she randomly canceled on our plans and hasn't answered any of our texts. she only responded with a lousy 'im okay'. which was clearly a lie!" chloé exclaimed in a loud tone. why was gen not taking this seriously?

maybe it was because gen didn't know the full backstory, the truth of why isis had no choice but to be with tone.

blue and chloé wished they could tell gen everything but isis made them swear never to tell a soul. and they wouldn't.

gen sighed and ran her hands down her face. she was visibly starting to get annoyed.

"so y'all think she's hurt assum?"

"yes! we know she is. and we need you to come with us, just in case that bitch is there and he on that funny shit." blue explained.

"bring ya gun, then wake ron and dex up. we gotta go now." chloé rushed and clapped her hands.

"wait wait wait, if this nigga is as crazy as y'all makin' him out to be, y'all ain't goin' wit' us."

"yes we are? that's our friend, and we wanna make sure she's okay too."

gen bit on her nails and started thinking, maybe they could come but they'd have to stay in the car.. and she'd let ron stay with them or something.

"ight fine, y'all coming but don't get out the car. ron gone stay with y'all while he keepin' watch for us."

blue and chloé were satisfied with gen's plan. even though this was all horribly thought through. not to mention they didn't even know if anything was actually wrong with isis. it was all based off a hunch.

"so we out? ill wake ron and dex up! we gotta go quick." blue rushed and went to wake them up.

after they said that isis could possibly be hurt, gen's mood completely changed.

gen and isis were friends before anything, and no matter what happened between them; she would always protect her friends.

jayla's notes ?
aweeee my isis baby
just need a good mf in ha
life , AHEM AHEM GEN.

++ not proofread !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 443 25
What's more love than two girls having special moments in the sunset. It's a beautiful thing that the two share. But is all as perfect as it seems...
4.3K 155 45
Just a love story between two 18 year old girls, who found their way towards each other through their own problems. And a friendship that involves a...
375K 12.5K 25
Can two opposites have an happy ending together? Unedited.
16.4K 453 31
everyΡ‚Π½ΞΉng ΞΉ Π½old dear reΡ•ΞΉdeΡ• ΞΉn Ρ‚Π½oΡ•e eyeΡ•. (slow updates)