high school romance - Zoro x...

By empresswolf_

Y/N poses as a popular girl at East Blue High. A new student named, you got it, Roronoa Zoro joins in East Bl... More

Author's Note
East Blue High
Meeting ASL
A Rival For a Lover
Shorter chapter: Mission Completed
Again
And I Told Tashigi
Special: Luffy's Birthday
Important Announcement
Partners?
Celestial Dragon in the House
Early back
Watch Out, Have Fun
Hiatus

Special: Luffy's Birthday 2

158 2 2
By empresswolf_

This is the sequel of [Luffy's Birthday]. So please make sure you read that one first for the details. Any reader-chan is allowed to give me feedback pros or cons.

Note to remind myself to do one for Zoro ❤️

Part 2  ~ :

And there was Ace, Sabo, and Zoro.

You frowned. What are the brothers and Zoro doing here? It was like, 7 am.

"Wh-"

"I know, I know, you have so many questions for me because I'm so popular," Ace said smugly. You gave him a dirty look and a disgusted face. Zoro slapped Ace on the back and smirked in laughter, which got a dirty look from SABO this time. And a "shut up". Looks like someone got to be best buds with them overnight.

"Idiot I wasn't going to ask WHY ARE YOU HERE, I was going to ask WHERE'S LUFFY?"

"Shh! It's Luffy's birthday today!" Sabo exclaimed excitedly. Your eyes widened. Zoro boredly leaned against your wall and yawned, desperately trying to stay awake. At least you weren't the only one almost drowsing off in this conversation. Not because of the topic, because of the timing.

Ace nodded. Thanks for the lovely commentary.

"You guys have something in mind, right?" Because you were too tired to think now. Maybe later-but that might be too late. 

Ace rolled his eyes. "Of course," he said like the answer was right in front of your eyes. "But you know Luffy-maybe Zoro doesn't a lot-instead of expecting something, he'll probably forget its even his birthday. We have tons of time." You snorted. That was true, you'd give him that. As long as you gave him meat he'd be happy for his birthday.

"Uh-if it's okay, can we come in?" Zoro asked, embarassed. "Its kinda...smoking out here."

No cap.

It is burning outside. May temperatures go wild.

(especially this year-for canada, anyway.)

Yep. Everyone looked at you hopefully. 

Zoro glanced at you. You opened the door wider for them to step in but stopped them halfway through.

"Law, we have company in the house," You called just to let him know.

"I'm going to kill you," Law called.

Ace was crazy. He messed everything up anywhere. That was why Law wasn't his biggest fan.

You slowly nodded-the way teachers do after a student says something that they don't believe sarcastically. "Don't mess up my house or you're going down."

"Scary threat there, Miss Y/N," Ace said observing your house. Which was already pretty messed up.

The guys stepped in your house and you led them to your room. "So what's the plan?" you said, sitting down.

Ace took the silence. "Breaking rules. Water guns-lots and lots of food (hearing an 'of course' from sabo) and maybe-just maybe we'll get suspended!!!"

Pfffffft.

So, for some goody two shoes like maybe some guys are such sucker ups to teachers and love being their pets. Maybe more of the people on the other side, like the ones you call "the Navy" because they're so obsessed with order and grades. On your side you're called Pirates because of how messy everyone is. People like Sabo, and Koala, and some other people are stuck in the middle.

Ya...no. As much as Ace had thought East Blue High was a prison, once again, it was just another home for you. Law when he was in a good mood would be cool and let anyone get suspended since he had his own share of annoyance. But recently that wasn't the case.

Robin just make him smile already. Please. His bad attitude because of insomnia is killing you.

You smiled. "You're so happy we might get suspended?" You laughed. "Law is actually going to kill me."

Sabo lightly punched Ace in the back. "We can't let Y/N get expelled! Getting expelled is not our goal here!"

"Well I want to have fun too!" Ace whined.

Zoro was found asleep on your bed, face in your blankets.

You shrugged. "Life."

So you and your friends kept talking about what they would do today....

_______________________________________________________________

Ding dong ding dong....ding dong ding dong!!

It was 9:00 A.M, the start of school. You and Nami walked up talking about ahem someone's birthday. It was probably more important than he expected it to be. Apparently Nami was in it too. You and Tashigi do still talk but she always leaves first, shamefully regretting her choice (telling a lot of people you and zoro were dating.)

First period was science with Caesar and Gladius. Gladius wasn't even supposed to be here, he was a subsitute teacher but you were 99% sure Doffy sent him to keep an eye on you and Sabo who was also in.

But the birthday boy's eyes kept gleaming about what we were learning about today, which was experimenting with explosions.

Sabo actually seemed pretty content with the topic.

You're not trying to create a bomb, are you? You looked at Sabo suspiciously.

Explosions weren't your top thing but you were just glad Luffy looked cheerful.

"I think Luffy's actually listening," Sabo said in horror.

"Maybe birthdays are the secret to his brain," you said contemplating the idea.

"Chances are low he has one," Sabo deadpanned.

"You're giving me a Hawkins vibe right now you know?" you snickered.

"I'm not that future freak," Sabo huffed. "You know. That reminds me of how many people are carrying mini water guns around in their bags," He added sincerely.

"You got other people in it too?"

"Of course! No way we wouldn't. Apparently Hancock's whole girl gang are armed with stuff too," Sabo sighed.

"What?! That's crazy obvious she likes Luffy then!" You exclaimed.

"No way they're gonna aim for me, or Ace, or Luffy's friends, they're gonna aim what they think are potential girlfriends for him," Sabo provided. "Watch out."

You shook your head. "I don't even want a boyfriend...I'm so doomed. You know how many girls are in her idol group?' You explained breathlessly.

You jumped, startled at a sudden explosion Luffy was hilariously laughing at.

________________

By now, the half of the cafeteria had water guns in their bags just for Straw Hat's birthday, and he didn't have a single clue they did. So one by one, Marco, Ace, Sabo, you, Zoro, Nami, even Kid and Killer, Law, Robin, Koala, and even a lot more were loading their guns to splash mode. But whatever it was, Luffy would still be happy.

"3!" You called.

"2!" Sabo yelled.

"1!" Ace shouted.

The water sprayed all over the cafeteria. In the food, throughout the kitchen, on teachers. Especially on Luffy though.

And it was hilarious watching everyone slip, like Nami with her heels, Shanks without his left arm to support him, but then-

Oof!

Your ankles bended which almostscraped the floor and you were ready to fall with a bang , but instead you felt a muscular arm-or rather, two muscular arms holding you up. Your eyes widened as you thought that was Ace's, or Kid's, but when you turned around, it was your local mossy haired bush.

When you guys made eye contact you both blushed. "Thanks," You said awkwardly.

Well, that was embarassing. 

But what was more embarassing was the fact that Sabo saw you two. Why do bestfriends have to see everything. You glared at him putting a finger to your lips and cursing silently.

Sabo was lovely, he wouldn't tell anyone anything that was private, but he would tease you about it when no one was looking. So he continued to make a kiss face acting like you to Zoro.

"Y/N-ya! Help me will you?" Law yelled from four metres away. "The water's like a tsunami here!"

"S-sorry, Law! No can do!" You yelped. "I was 'boutta ask you the same!"

Hancock's subordinates were pelting
the air around you all with the kilograms/pounds of water stored in their guns. They made sure not to actually hit you because Luffy might get mad, but that did a good deal of scaring you already.

Luffy had snatched one of Kid's guns-he had one on each hand and more stored in his jacket latches. He was now firing like crazy and laughing.

Sanji was swooning over Hancock's idol group and wanting them to splash him.

Zoro swiftly avoided each water spurt, leaning on the wall on the side and while his other guns were refilling took one from his mouth which bit it.

Nami decided it was better to stay on the floor rather than get up and slip again. Her gun was the rapid fire type, so you  felt bad for whoever was in her way.

Law and Killer were having an epic faceoff.  Except they were facing off on Kid. Even Killer. And Kid was raging.

"This is some serious war-yoi," Marco said. His was a sniper. He carefully aimed at a person before firing.

"You can say that!" Grinned Apoo who was DJ-ing a radio on the side.

"I WILL GET REVENGE FOR WHOEVER HITS LUFFY-SENPAI'S GANG!!" Bartolomeo yowled.

Doflamingo and his crew were casually looking down from upstairs, enjoying the battle. Except Baby 5, who was like a teammate to everyone. Caesar was experimenting with different types of liquid like spraying coke and mentos hidden in a single gun's storage unit, which bursted some people's shirts.

Sabo and Ace were back to back defending each side.

You randomly fired, just testing if your gun worked or not, and accidentally hit someone in the face.

Rebecca and Ms. Viola were cheering on the sidelines. So was many other people. Oh yeah- Law finally got some help from his late gang members Shachi and Penguin.

Bonney was munching on a pizza blocking shots with the pizza carton box.

"Happy birthday Luffy!!!" You howled. Luffy was laughing while snarfing down a chunk of meat.

There was so much food, a heavy amount of booze, and the relaxing weight of a suspension at the party. 

Otherwise, the party was amazing. All the troublesome gangs stayed at ASL's huge house overnight. You swore Nami hooked up with someone else too.

P.S. Hancock hated you since you were popular, but now appreciated you more because she thought you were more of a date to Zoro than Luffy.

_________________________________

How was the special ❤️?

I hope you enjoyed it! I did while writing lmao. Please tell me if you want more specials or extensions and you are welcome to request scenarios too! ~

~ Didn't forget the QOTD! ~

What is your favourite Luffy-version? Ex. Luffy-senpai , Lucy , Straw Hat , Straw Hat-ya....etc

This is hard as hell. I have a lot of respect for the rare people who call Luffy Luffy-sama, but I love every. They're so creative :)

_________________________________

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know immediately!! Or editing mistakes, or anything you want to say.

Also feel free to rush me on updates because that motivates me, like somebody actually wants to read my stories.

Please refer to me as Winter, or any other non-offensive nickname :)

_________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 693 28
As a chubby girl myself, there is not enough representation, so I wrote this. I will be using the theory that Rocks D. Xebec is Shanks's father so t...
27.5K 920 22
REWRITING / PUT ON HOLD . || 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭, 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭? ⸺ on a sandy seafront, a naive girl dies and a beautiful...
858 31 10
You are invited to read the tales of the woman who would soon rule the hearts of many and the seas alongside the Strawhat Pirates. One Piece x black...
9.6K 386 14
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...