DUSK TILL DAWN ✔️ (Preview)

De aishatu_xx

Copyright© 2023. All rights reserved. Madina, the skillful pilot got hired to work for the most notorious for... Mais

Author's Note/Aesthetics
1- Metanoia
2- Ikigai
3- Sisu
4- Aviatrix
5- Arcane
6- Nunchi
7- Eccedentesiast
8- Dalliance
9- Munificence
11- Hiraeth
12- Sorin
13- Egregious
14- Rantipole
15- Nemesism
16- Alexithymia
17- Whelve
18- Ephemeral
19- Aerumnous
20- Cafuné
Author's Note!
Glimpseee of Whispers of Enchanté
Available on Selar!

10- Saudade

1K 217 63
De aishatu_xx

I need like fifty comments to update tomorrow, can we have that????🌚

Singapore.

Moseying her oiled hands from her thighs down to her legs, Madina hurriedly tried getting ready but she is never one to work under pressure. It is her alarm's fault though. When it rang, it was close to her so she threw it away and continued sleeping.

She doesn't want to give Bilal any reason to make her feel bad about herself. Mahfuz had emphasized about how he likes punctual employees especially when he is traveling. She would take it from anyone but not that brash guy that's comforted her few days ago.

Today is the day they were meant to leave Singapore for Nigeria. She's not ready to go back home but at the same time looking forward to meeting Mariam and also seeing her sister discharged from the hospital.

She hastily shrugged on her undergarments that consists of mismatched red heather - antique orange bra and panties from Fleur of England. Next was her wig, a thirty inch long coal water wave hair that reached her back. The front was curled to her forehead with a gel.

Madina applied minimum makeup since their flight is direct, she only smeared powder across her nose, lined her eyes with black and white graphic liner. Spending time with Mariam helped her sharpen her makeup skills. Black and white matches her outfit for the day.

Taking off her white shirt -embroidered with epaulets- from the hanger she's borrowed in the suite, Madina shrugged into it before pulling her legs through the obsidian fitted pants that snuggled her hips and butt. Turning here and there to make sure it is fitted as though she was wearing it for the first time.

She tucked her shirt into the pants, tied her tie around her neck and smoothed down her hands. The iconic frost cap that is unmatched in style and authority, Madina smiled brightly at herself in the mirror.

She would like to give herself a ten out of ten, she's got the drill set.

Making her way out of the suite with her suitcase, she hurried down to the lobby knowing the cabin crew are already at the airport, Madina checked out of the hotel. She saw a glimpse of Bilal's back ducking inside a cab, she hid behind a potted tree so he won't see her.

If he is here with her in the hotel, then she might make it there before him if she manages to get the perfect driver. Checking out, she rolled her suitcase to the waiting cab she's asked one of the bellboys to call for her. She gave him a hefty tip, rushing out for their race.

Bilal shouldn't reach the airport before her or at least, they should reach there at the same time.

Her eyes fell on the driver, he looks young and might agree to her request if she pays just the right amount. "Can you drive above the speed limit?

The young cab driver's eyes fell on her. "I don't think I'm ready for all the fines, Ma'am. They are total trouble."

"You don't have to breach the red lights but please hurry up. I'll pay triple." Her tone was desperate, her eyes a bit frantic but it was all an act. She wouldn't be like this just because of Bilal.

With wide eyes filled with greed, he gave her a curt nod before he started zipping his way through Singapore. Madina smiled when she saw a car similar to the one Bilal entered and they've passed him. This is good, he won't make it before she does with such a driver.

And she made it before him.

A triumphant smile took over her face as she rolled her suitcase to the tarmac, waving enthusiastically at Mahfuz and Fox. The three air hostesses were there but not sharing her happy smiles. Like it bothered Madina in the least.

"You made it!" Fox hollered giving her his right hand for a high-five which she joined with her own left.

Flipping her hair, she purses her lips to the side. "Do not underestimate the power of a queen." She laughed at her own sentence then let her eyes fall on Mahfuz.

"I'm so glad you made it before him. I don't want you to be facing problems with him already." Mahfuz declared from behind Fox, stepping away to give her a thumbs up.

"Don't worry about him. He won't have anything against me no matter how much he tries." She patted Mahfuz's shoulder, removing a lint that was never present from his epaulets.

"And who is this person?" The voice came from behind, startling her out of her wits before a scowl settled in.

The devil has arrived, of course. Dressed to the best of his ability.

Meandering around, she surveyed her boss from head to toe taking in his grey slack and white button up shirt that looks too crisp and fine for her own liking. Why are things so freaking impeccable when it comes to this guy? From the way his clothes are arranged to how he wears them. So annoying.

Remembering the past three days, Madina couldn't help her smile from emerging. She's managed to get the man addicted to her coffee just like she did with Mariam -the woman that only eats food from high end restaurant and coffee grounds only from Starbucks.

She's earned almost more than one hundred thousand naira from Bilal because of her coffee. She's charged five thousand for each mug no matter how many he wants a day which was more than five times. It's surprising the power of what she is capable of and what she can do to whomever she wants.

He'd call her hotel room number, request for a mug and then send the payment immediately. Sometimes three mugs, or more a few times but he comes to collect it every single time and leave without a word.

"None of your business.. Good morning, sir" Madina replied sharply, her eyes darting to the air hostesses that are now blushing like fucking school girls.

She felt more than saw the flabbergasted expressions on Fox and Mahfuz but she was beyond caring at this rate. It is not as though she wanted to disrespect him in front of his employees but she could not help it. She remembered something from the past just by the sight of him.

With narrowed eyes, Bilal stepped closer to her, invading her personal space. "Miss Sambo." He called out in a low tone so only she could hear the lack of gentlemanliness there, she watched him with her own blank expression.

"Yes, sir." She answered, eyes trained deep into his mocha ones.

He licked his teeth, the movement jolting her eyes from his to the red tongue that peeked out as though to jeer her. "I won't have you disrespecting me in front of my employees. I don't care what you think about the past but you cannot do that here. Understood?"

Madina crossed her arms beneath her bosom, a brow cocked up. "I thought you were this easygoing employer that is humble with his employees? Tired of the facade already?"

His eyes burned through hers but Madina wouldn't back down even as the slither of unease creeped from her spine to her cranium. What is it about Bilal's eyes that makes her go into trance like that?

"Whether humble or not, I detest disrespect, dishonesty and disobedience in any shape or form. Keep that in mind if you want to continue working for me." His head tilted to the side to send the threat his mouth wouldn't regurgitate.

"Disrespect? Disobedience? Dishonest?" She gritted out with a scoff and far-fetched smile on her face.

"Don't start!" Bilal gnashed back through clenched teeth before he sidestepped her

He walked to the jet stopping to exchange pleasantries with that usual nauseating smile at the air hostesses. Madina tightened her hands into fists, swallowed the ominous retort burning her oesophagus at the moment.

It's not like she is afraid of being fired or she might not get a job somewhere.

If there is anything Madina is hundred perfect confident about, that should be her talent and skills when it comes to planes. It doesn't matter what type because she could navigate through the most difficult situations. Emergency landings are her forte which not all pilots have beneath their belts.

That is not her fear at all. She lacks that fear but there is something gripping her somewhere.

There's just something holding her back from leaving Bilal's space. She doesn't want him to breath properly for all the wrongs he's done. For all the lies he is hiding beneath the businessman charade.

She believes in fate and destiny because she is a Muslim. Her meeting Bilal has something to do with it and as much as she'd rather put myriad miles between them, she is still hanging somewhat. There is no reason for her to be there if she is honest with herself.

It's all in the past and she's moved on. He's also moved on because he cannot remember what's happened it seems. Maybe she should focus on being his pilot and not entertain their past like an adult.

Like the mature woman she's come to be. It ought to be alright.

Whatever it is that is planned for her future, she is going to take the reins this time around. She won't let anything distract her from being the person she's close to. Her goal is to try being celibate and it is working albeit with loopholes.

She's not contacted any of her paramours and she hasn't done anything inappropriate for about a week or so. She'd like to put the credit all on her sudden period but then, she knew it wasn't just that. Mariam's words and now Misha's are settling on her like a dust, slowly but certainly.

Shielding her eyes with her RayBan aviators, she faced her crew. Taking a deep breath, she nodded at Mahfuz and Fox as she ascend the stairs leading to the jet. Madina made it to the cockpit and sat down by the right, taking her onyx Bose A30 Aviation Headset.

Like nothing has happened, she gave the announcement and relax back. She's glad none of them asked questions neither do they look curious as to what happened outside. She does not like nosy people at all.

Few minutes into the flight Madina got pressed and stood up, made her way to the cabin, the steady sound of the engines cloaking her with safety veil. The expensive and powerful scent of the plane hit her, something like No. Clive Christian and Caron Poivre.

Madina found Bilal dozing off with one of the chairs bent back so it is now bed-like. Her eyes narrowed at how disturbed yet peaceful he looked in his sleep making her mouth tighten. She cannot just keep watching this tranquil on him.

Maybe that is why she was ricocheted back into his life to make it miserable.

How could she even think for a second there that she will be able to work for him and not make life hell for him? That is not her style. She is not as forgiving as she thought she was after all. She might forgive but forgetting is extremely difficult.

People make it look and sound like Mariam is far more vicious than any other female in Nigeria but they have no idea the darkness surrounding Madina is way more ominous and intense than they thought.

It emanates and grip her guts. It forces her to act on impulse most of the time and when she did regret her action, then she apologizes. The guilt and regret hardly ever grace her though. She adores the danger and thrill that comes with it.

She serves revenge hot and cold. Never lukewarm. You won't know where it is coming from.

With a thought flashing behind her lids, Madina sauntered to the bathroom and eased herself before going back to the cabin with a wine glass in hand filled with red wine. The air hostesses were reluctant to give it to her.

She will have to show them their place too. At the right time.

Standing before Bilal, she tilted the glass until every last drop of wine soaked his white shirt and pretty olive skin. He awoke, eyes opening in that scary way they do in horror movies making Madina gasp. Had he been watching her or is he that vigilant even in sleep?

Swallowing, Madina stepped back from him with wide eyes and slackened jaw, her heartbeat palpitating beneath her pectorals.

When Bilal glanced down at the damage she's made, his eyes narrowed as he rained down curses underneath his breath. He slowly looked up at her again, everything froze within her. It was so intense that her knees almost buckled up and her pumps gave away.

He stands, uncurling himself from the chair and stretching to his full height. Bilal is fucking intimidating even when he doesn't want to be. No wonder he is called the Bringer of Doom! What the hell?

Madina's heart collides with her rib cage, and her breathing stops. It seized. The only noise she can hear in the room is her blood pounding against her temples making her shrink further away from the large guy.

She's hyper-aware of his presence, feeling every heavy footstep as he moves around her to head toward the bathroom. But then he stops right by her side, a hair thin space between them. The stubble of his jaw grazes against her cheek, and his now-familiar scent made her head spin.

Even with all the tension rolling and tightening it's nuzzle around her, she wouldn't apologize. She won't ever apologize to Bilal Hashem Garo in her life! He doesn't deserve it. She does. And until he does that, he won't get any from her.

Licking her lips, she forced her eyes to meet his. "I didn't mean to pour my precious wine on you. You just had to look too at ease in your sleep and it made me ang-"

He cuts her off with a low chuckle. It's soft and dark. Deliciousness underpinned with ill intentions. There was something there. Before it could slip away, Madina grasped it with her two hands. She could not believe what she concluded.

Darting her eyes all over his feature, rolling down to the now pink shirt that is clinging onto his pecs, Madina cursed in her head again and again as though that would make everything go away. It only made it worse.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" She only felt a tremble right south. Something she hadn't felt in a weeks without the help of pills.

He oozes power and dominance like no other man on the planet. It's unnerving. Sexy. Commanding. And it has turned her so freaking on. Like no one has ever done in her entire life.

It was sexual tension! Fucking sexual tension that's ruined lives.

And yes, do you like the images I'm attaching to this book? Let me know what you think.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

110K 9.4K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...
40.2K 2.7K 81
"Don't get attracted to what you see, unless you wanna get burnt." He smirked, pinning his gaze on me. "What do you mean?" "Expect nothing from thi...
1.2M 54.3K 55
She tried to loosen his grip on her jaw but invane. "This i-is n-not right. You c-can't t-touch me. P-Please m-move away you're t-to close. J-just le...
36.3K 8.5K 58
"Sarauniya!" I said almost loudly but not enough for my friend Bilal to hear, "who is she?" "Aaliyah. She's the late Alhaji Mujib's daughter. " Bila...