Officer Chen, do you copy?

Oleh TheRookieFanFicts

Tim and Lucy have obvious tension and when Lucy decides to push her luck what will happen? x Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 ~ Staying at Bradfords
Chapter 2 ~ The phone
Chapter 3 ~ Money Clip
Chapter 4 ~ Sneaky Swig Of Vodka
Chapter 6 ~ The nightmare
Chapter 7 ~ The phone Call
Chapter 8 ~ Angelas house
Chapter 9 ~ The best trio
Chapter 10 ~ Truth or Dare
Chapter 11 ~ Home
Chapter 12 ~ The Call
Chapter 13 ~ Hospital
Chapter 14 ~ Telling Tamara
Chapter 15 ~ Tamaras reaction
Chapter 16 ~ Trouble
Chapter 17 ~ Work Again
Authors Note x

Chapter 5 ~ Clothes

2.8K 29 0
Oleh TheRookieFanFicts

"Now where are your pj's?" Tim asked. "Uh top draw to the left." I replied laying on the bed trying not to fall asleep. "Ah ha! Found them." Tim said pulling out some jogging bottoms and a light coloured t-shirt. "Here you take these and get changed in the bathroom and I'll make you something to eat.

"Nooo" I wined. "Do I need to get angela over here to help you get changed? Don't forget how little sleep she's been getting with the new baby." Tim snapped back. I shivered. Tim turned around to my wardrobe again and turned towards the draws.

"Wait!" I said springing up off of the bed wobbiling again. "Let me get it" I said closing the draw he was about to open. "Why what's in there?" Tim asked raising an eyebrow. "Uhhh. Ok it wasn't me! Tamara thought she was funny!" I rambled. "Show me" Tim said rolling his eyes. I slowly pulled out a t-shirt and gave it to him.

Inspo:

"Chenford? What's that?" Tim asked confused. "God your clueless" I said scoffing snatching the t shirt back. "What does it mean?" Tim asked again. "Ask Nyla! She knows." I said walking towards the bathroom. I left the door open abit to keep an eye on Tim.

Tims Pov:

"What are you in the mood for?" I asked lucy walking into the kitchen. I looked towards the bathroom where she was and I saw she had left the door open abit. I saw her bare back as she took off her t-shirt she was originally wearing. I caught myself staring. *no Tim get it together* I kicked myself. "Uh I'm really not hungry Tim." Lucy called back.

Lucy's pov:

I finished In the bathroom and headed towards the bedroom again. "Hey have you got that change of clothes that I lent you ages ago?" Tim asked covered in flour. "You mean the clothes that you gave me after you spilt coffee on me and then the clothes didn't even fit? Yeah I have those clothes" I say sarcasticly. "And why are you covered I'm flour?"
"Uh I went into the cupboard to find a mug and knocked a bag of flour of the shelf. I snorted "You really are a nob".

I gave Tim the clothes and he went into my bathroom and got changed. When he came back out he was in jogging bottoms and a hoodie. Kind of similar to mine. "Do you want a drink?" I asked. "Sure why not" Tim replied. Half an hour later we had downed a bottle of vodka between us.

"Right it's getting late." Tim said groggily glancing at his watch. I glanced at mine. Shit. 4am. "You can stay here tonight I don't want you driving home you've had a drink ok?" I say yawning. "Ok ill sleep on the couch" Tim said rearranging the cushions. "No it's fine you sleep in my room and I'll sleep in tamaras!" I say not wanting him to have to be squashed onto the small couch. "Thanks Luce" he said smiling. "Goodnight Tim" I say heading towards tamaras room. "Goodnight Chen" Tim replied stumbling towards my bedroom.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

21.2K 382 13
I can't be bothered to put TW whenever there might be a trigger so be warned now there is going to be gore, abduction, Abuse, SA and other stuff. Wh...
78.4K 869 22
Tim wants something real with Lucy after ending things with his ex, Ashley. Lucy's busy trying to make Tim jealous with her new personality, the gir...
49.2K 787 21
Lucy Chen is off to undercover school and Tim misses her more than he wants to admit. He knows he said they should be apart but one little text woul...
40.6K 564 16
The group needs a new bar. In their quest to find a better one, feelings among two become apparent after an inebriated night. This story is in betwee...