Miss Lucy

By theruthiebalo

Book re-updating. She was his favorite teacher. He was her favorite student. More

Author's note.
ML|1|
ML|2|
ML|3|
ML|4|
Ml|5|
ML|6|
ML|7|
ML|8|
ML|9|
ML|11|
ML|12|
ML|13|
ML|14|
ML|15|
ML|17|

ML|10|

13 3 0
By theruthiebalo

Boy Toy

Sometimes, love gets you when you least expect, not caring if who you're in love with reciprocate the feelings.

It starts with the butterflies feelings from deep within the pit of your stomach, and the day dreaming that follows.

Lucy raise the mug to her lips, sipping and slurping on the hot chocolate, she licked her lips and smiled at her reflection in the fridge.

"Hi." She waved to her reflection, grinning wide, the thought of Carter's hands running over her body, how he kissed her deeply.

Licking from her Adam's apple down to her, navel, where he circled his tongue in and sucked on it, he lapped his tongue on her pussy, while he lick her clitoris, two of fingers thrusts inside her.

Lucy laughed, last night, she was going crazy and Carter was the cause, his fingers had worked magic, even though they didn't have sex, the making out session was hot.

When he put her legs on his shoulders and kneeled in front of her.

Feasting on her garden, her legs were the trees he held as he ate the fruit, licking and sucking.

The juices had splashed on his face and dropped down his body.

After multiple orgasm and squirting, Lucy thought that she should return the favor to Carter.

Lucy pushed him to sit back down as he got up, putting her head on his shoulder, and nibbling on his ears, the song, "Put your head on my shoulder," she rocked him slow, like she listening to the song in her head.

She pressed her body to him, hard and slow, Carter moaned, he could feel her hardened nipples, he squeezed her boobs, holding and sucking on it.

Lucy slid off his body, holding his gaze, she was in a squatting position, stroking his dick and shaking her ass , rocking her waist back and forth as she continues to strokes his dick.

"She done made some plans with my dick, ayy

She goin' ham on my dick, ayy

She made some plans with my dick, ayy,"

Lucy sang, her hand not off his dick as she vibes along to song and stroking him.

"R.I.P this nigga dick, ayy." Lucy screamed, laughing as Carter looked at her in a funny way.

She wet her lips and kissed off his pre cum, sucking the head of the dick, making slurpy wet sound, Carter threw his head back and simpered.

He loved how she was doing it, she knew exactly what she's doing, she sucked the cap for a few minutes and took his dick whole in her mouth.

Last night was great. Lucy downed the last of the chocolate and left the mug in the sink. The thought of Carter's wonder had left an empty feeling that needs to be filled up.

She could feel herself moist under there, Lucy took the flights of stairs to her room, entering the closet, she reached up for one of the shoe box and opened it, taking out the vibrator, she switched it on.

She had fallen asleep right after she pleasured herself, her body felt sticky and Lucy groaned, she yawned and rubbed her face, looking at the  clit stimulator vibrator and dildo she had also used, she hissed and got out of bed to the bathroom to run her bath, turning on the red indicator on the tap that indicates hot water, she cleaned the sex toys and left them to dry in the sink, while she got into the bath tub.

********

It was Four P.M, Daisy drove down to Lucy's apartment, she decided to show up at her house, without calling, not like she ever calls before going to her house except during those times she was dating Ryder.

"That good for nothing son of a bitch." Daisy muttered, hissing. She wondered what Lucy saw in him that made her fall in love with the bastard.

Not to mention, Ryder cheating on her younger sister with her best friend Kaisha.

"I hate best friend, with girls, boys are better." Daisy reasoned, turning the wheel left and putting her foot on the brake.

"Goddamn traffic light." Daisy swears, pointing her middle finger at the traffic light.

"Can you turn green bitch? I gotta move. I mean move." She grunted, grimacing at a kid that was looking at her from the back seat of whoever owns the car he was sitting comfortably in.

"He don't even pay bills, yet he's comfortable sitting at the back seat of the car eating M&am chocos." Daisy said, hissing.

Once the traffic light turned green, she sped off, looking from the driver's side mirror, a man was cussing out at her for almost causing him to ruin his car.

She parked in the driveway and got out of the car not forgetting to lock it, as soon as she opened the door;

"Holy Molly! Fuck that shit." Daisy said, turning her back and leaving the house.

She wasn't expecting to be welcomed that way, for Pete sake, she stood on the porch, hands on her waist, simpering, even though she was flushed with embarrassment.

The door opened and he stepped out, giving Daisy a curt nod, Lucy didn't wait for him to be out of sight before dragging her sister inside the house.

"You should have called." She said, folding her arms and giving her a stern look.

"Why should I have called, I didn't know you have a boyfriend now."

"He's not my boyfriend, Daisy, not yet."

"Okay, your boy toy." Daisy said, rolling her eyes.

"He's not my boy toy, Daisy."

"He's younger than you are."

"And so fucking what?" Mused Lucy.

"Who is he?" Daisy questioned, resting her upper body against the sofa.

"That's not important." Lucy said, her sister wasn't in the mood to tolerate her foibles as she was hell bent on knowing who the guy was and Lucy didn't want to tell her.

"Luce, are we keeping things from each other now?"

"It's not like we tell each other stuff, so I don't understand."

"I'm your big sister and I have been in this world before you, I know about..."

Lucy cuts her off, "Listen Daisy, I appreciate your concern, but don't do this, when it comes to Boys, don't act like the big sister you aren't."

"Ouch! That slaps!" Daisy said, not bothering to push it any further knowing that Lucy is capricious and she didn't want to get on her bad sad.

"I fucked up," Daisy simpered, nodding her head, "right from when I left my house to yours. You know I made a mistake in thinking that life is too short, make the most of it while you're alive, and Travis almost dying really did made me a gave a fuck about life and humans and here I am trying to act right and I got bullshitted for it. Good one girl." Daisy enunciates, retracting her steps, she held the door knob and took a bow.

"Adios hermanita." (Bye little sister.) Daisy said, leaving the house.

Lucy stood there, listening to her sister's footsteps, she sighed and debated whether to run after her or not, she wanted to run but her feet stayed rooted to the ground, she couldn't move.

She sniveled and scratched her arms, tears spilling down her face, Lucy leaned against the chair as she cried, spluttering, she didn't know what to do, after a while of crying, she texted Carter if he could come back to her house.

******

"Did you have a fall out with your sister?" Carter asked as soon he entered the house and met her siting on the floor, he hugged her and drew her closer to himself.

"No."  She answered, her voice came out hoarse.

"What happened?" Carter inquires, rocking her in his arms.

"She caught us, questioned who you are, she was literally acting all big sis, and she does that when it comes to your gender matters, like she knows best, just because she warned me about my ex and it went down the drain." Lucy explained, coughing.

"Sorry, let me get you water." Cater offered but she refused.

"She said you're younger than I am and you're my boy toy if you're not my boyfriend."

"If I ask you out would you turn me down?"

"I don't know Carter. I don't know."

"Why don't you know?" Carter asked, raising a brow at her.

"What would people say when they find out about our relationship? It would be hard."

"Lucy, are you sayin this right now, when we've gotten to this part?"

"What part, Carter?" Lucy asked, her voice roughed and loud.

"This point! I thought we both knew what we wanted, you could have ended things with me and put me on a pace when you didn't want it to reach here, you're making me feel used and led on, doesn't that make a boy toy." Carter explained, leveling his tone, he didn't want to yell at her.

"Carter, you're yelling!" Lucy cried.

"I'm not. You're the one yelling." He stood up, adjusting his sweat shirt and joggers. "I'm leaving, call me when you feel better."

"Don't go." She clings to him, holding his hand, he tried to loosen her hold but Lucy started to cry.

He had never seen her cry except when she's climaxing and the tears of pleasure is different from tears of being hurt and confused.

"Don't leave me yet, Carter." Lucy begged, Carter turned around to face her and hugged her, allowing her to cry, he rubbed her back and kissed her hair.

Lucy's toes were curling, as he was rubbing her back, it was turning her on, she moaned.

"You okay?" Carter asked, lining her spinal with his hand, Lucy squirmed under his touch, Carter smirked, feeling smug with what his touch was doing to her.

Still standing, her hands wrapped his body, Carter navigated his fingers into her entrance, she parts her legs to give more permission to her opening, dipping two fingers inside her, she clutched his clothes and closed her eyes, lips parted and a moan escaping from her, she twisted her waist around his fingers as he thrusts in and out of her pussy.

Lucy enjoyed what he was doing, as she was going to squirts from two hands fucking her and the thumb rubbing her clit, Carter stopped.

Lucy looked at him, eyes filled with pleasure, her mouth was opened but no words came out from it.

"I'm your boy toy!" Carter smirked, he turned around and left her house.

Lucy stood there, unable to move, her whole body not just her legs were unwilling to move.

She scoffs, she coughed to clear her throat, "what the hell happened?" she asked, her voice roughed and cracked

She wiped her face with the back of her hands and willed her body to cooperate with her, she walked to the door, her legs were shaky, she turned the knob and locked the door, dropping the curtains down and walking to the sitting room, feeling sticky in her pussy area, mixed emotions, she plop down on the chair and folded her legs.

Today started out very well but her sister's presence had ruined it and if she had kept her mouth shut about what Daisy said maybe Carter wouldn't feel bad after all, the rest of the day would have go on smoothly.

Lucy sighed and breathe out heavily, too tired to cry,

She was being honest when she said she didn't know how to place their relationship, she could have just said yes to the question that if he asked her out, would she say yes?

Carter was right, at this point they've gotten to, undenied feelings, should she be worried about what people would say, but then, her reputation would be on the line, and his education too, he might be a senior student and no one would really care about him, she would be the subject of ridicule.

Lucy inhaled deeply, turning on the television and watching it on mute.

Thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 907 24
Spencer arrives in Malibu and finds new friends that she trusts and is captivated my her gorgeous new history teacher. Caution: Graphic
1K 6 30
They met in 4th year primary school. She was always there for him; as he was for her. They hooked up in secondary school. They became friends with...
169K 3K 35
He was her teacher; She was his student. He wanted her; She wanted him. It shouldn't be complicated. But nothing's ever that easy. *contains matu...
275K 5.6K 32
Camila didn't care about education nor the tasks that came with it, she'd always dominated her peer group in the sharp slashing of her tongue and nev...