Begin Again(KimXi)

By TeamKX

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Special chapter

Chapter 12

1.1K 23 2
By TeamKX

Veronica's POV

They can't be together,Nathan is mine and only mine.I've lost too many people in my life and Nathan's not going to be one of them.I waited for them to go farther before I called someone to give a go signal.I then went to taping.

"Miss Halle,we're ready for you."the director called.I positioned myself and mumbled my lines.

"Take 1,action!"I forgot my lines and stuttered at the thought of Nathan.

"Take 2,action!"the director yelled.I took a deep breath and tried to forget him for awhile.

Kaylee's POV

I felt something soft and wet on my lips.I slowly opened my eyes slapped him.

"Oww!"I sat up and caressed his face.

"I'm sorry babe,you scared me."

"Who else would kiss you?You're only mine."he sighed."We're here."I immediately got off and since it was a weekday,there was only a few people.We checked in a hotel to change.

"Babe,are you ready?"he asked while knocking.

"Almost!"I yelled.After a few minutes,I got out.He looked at me from head to toe and sighed.I wore a bikini.

"You better not leave my side."

"There's only a few people.The place is secluded."

"Yeah but I don't want them looking at what's mine."

"What about you?"

"You don't have to be jealous,there aren't any girls out there.Are you sure you really want to wear that?"

"Yes."I put some sunscreen on and put some on his arms.

"You can continue."Nathan said smiling widely.I got more lotion and was about to put it on his body but decided to put it on myself.

"Can you just put it on yourself?"

"Why babe?"

"Uhm...I don't feel comfortable..."

"You lean on my chest all the time."

"I know but that's when you have a shirt on."

"The only difference is that I--"

"Exactly."I handed him the sunscreen and got out.

"Babe!"he called.I turned around and saw him with an undershirt on.

"Can you put it on now?"

"I already put some on your arms,do the rest on your own."

"But babe,"

"See you in the beach!"I said waving at him.

"Babe wait,"

"What?"

"I told you not to leave my side."he told me wrapping his hands around my whole waist.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"You're gonna get sunburned!"

"I know but you don't want to put any on me.I'm already wearing a shirt."

"Tell me one reason you can't put any sunscreen on yourself."

"Uhm...I have to look after you?"

"I can look after myself."

"I don't want any of those boys looking at you."he said pointing to the boys at the far end.

"But we're the only couple here,they know I'm taken."

"Fine,I'll put some on."He quickly took his shirt off and put sunscreen on.

"Good job."I tapped his shoulder.

"Oh so you can touch my shoulder but not my body?"

"It's different.Let's go in the water!"I ran towards the wave and I felt his hands around me.I start splashing him while laughing.He hugged me when another wave came.We walked to a deeper part of the water and swam.

Someone grabbed my foot and I smiled at first thinking it was Nathan so I struggled to remove his hand.Then,another person put their hands on my eyes.I started getting nervous,I could still feel hands on my ankles.I got the hands on my eyes and tried removing it.

I shook to get them off but another person got a hold of my arms.There's 3 people.I was already having a hard time breathing.I continue to struggle but they were too strong.

Suddenly,the person let go of my foot and the other one removed their hands from my eyes.The person who had gripped my arms was right behind me so I kicked him with all my might.I don't know any of these people.

Why are they trying to kill me?I turned around to see Nathan punching two dudes.I tried helping him but just as I was about to,they were all down.I hugged him and we swam back.I knew he could stay underwater since he was a swimmer in high school.We got to shore and I hugged him even tighter.

"Are you okay?"he asked trying to catch his breath.I nodded.

"Do you know any of them?"I ask.He shook his head.He didn't have any bruises.I was about to stand up to get towels when he stopped me.

"Stay close and don't swim anymore.We're leaving."He got up and we got our towels.He kept looking back to make sure they weren't there anymore.I wrapped the towel around me and so did he.

"We have to report those people and the next time we're swimming,it'll be private."We walked back to our hotel holding each other close.

I was in the bathroom when I heard him talking on the phone about the incident.He explained the faces of the people.

"Do something about it!My girlfriend could've died if I wasn't there."he yelled angrily.I got out to calm him down.He hung up.

"No need to yell at them,I'm okay."

"From now on,I'm gonna get a female body guard for you."

"Babe!"

"It's for your safety.I don't want it to happen again.Are any of your girlfriends bodyguards?"

"No.There aren't many girl bodyguards.I can take care of myself,I've done it before."

"But babe,what if someone kidnaps you?It's New York City!"

"I'll be fine."

"No.We'll find a bodyguard."

"I don't want one,please don't treat me like a little kid."

"I just want you to be safe."

"I'll be safe as long as your here."

"That's the thing,I'm not always around."

"This is the first time it happened,it probably won't happen again."

"How do you know?Have you forgotten that you write articles that are published everywhere and that your business is known around the world?"

"But they don't know where I live."

"They know where you work.Please,allow me to get you a bodyguard."

"I don't want a person following me all day."

"Then we're going home,to Seattle."

"What about my work?I can't just leave it here."

"You choose,a bodyguard and you keep your job,or no bodyguard,and we go home."

"You know how much I love my job and I'm not giving it up."

"Then we're getting you a bodyguard."

"No!I'm keeping my job without a bodyguard."

"Babe,can you please give me this one?It's for your safety.She can be your friend here."

"But I already have Margaret."he sighed and massaged his head.

"Fine."I said giving up.

"Yes!Thank you.I only want you to be safe.I love you so much."he hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Your welcome."

"Babe,"he called.

"What?"

"You only said your welcome."

"So?"

"I expected you to say I love you too."

"It loses its meaning if you say it too much."

"But Babe,I mean it every time I say I love you."

"I know.I wanna sleep so you can stay if you want."I tucked myself in and slept.

Nathan's POV

I know Kaylee doesn't want a bodyguard,she just agreed to have one to make me happy but I'll make it up to her.

I guess she's tired and didn't want to talk.I just want to protect her.The police said it might take awhile before they find the guys.Until then,I want her to be safe.They could be anywhere.

"I love you."I said to her and kissed her forehead.I took my things and went to my room which is right across from her.I took a shower and called the police again to make sure they investigate.

"I don't know anyone who would do this to her.She's not in bad terms with her office mates.My girlfriend and her family do own a restaurant.But they're all the way in Seattle.There were three guys dressed in black.It looked like they dove in the water just to get Kaylee.We were swimming together until she went the other way.I tried catching up to her and saw the three guys holding her."I explained.

(That's all we need for now Sir,thank you.Sorry for our inconvenience earlier.)I hung up and lied down.

I can't sleep,what if someone goes in her room while I'm sleeping?I should go back in there.I got up and opened her door slowly.Then,I sat on the chair right next to her bed and just watched her.

She's so beautiful,I would never get tired of staring at her.I chuckled quietly when I heard her snore.She looks like a baby and smells like one too.I removed the strands of hair covering her face.Kaylee looks better without makeup but you know girls,they feel like they don't look their best without makeup.I think her beauty shows and is radiant when she's not wearing any makeup.

She started moving and I moved closer to her and smiled.Slowly,she opened her eyes and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm sorry."she told me and quickly kissed me.I continued smiling at her.

"Hey,it's fine.You were just tired."

"I'll just wash my face.Can we go back to the beach?"

"No.Not until they catch the guys who tried to kill you.We'll check out and go to a resort instead.Then, if you want,we can take a road trip.We'll be going to Villa Roma Resort."

"Babe,don't you think you're spending too much?"

"No.I'll do anything to make you happy."

"I don't know what I did to deserve you."she told me.I wiped her tears.

"Let's go?"

We gathered our things and checked out of the hotel and drove to the resort.

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 717 13
A story of letting go ... of choosing to live...
13 0 8
❝ 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀. 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝗹...
9.4K 414 8
⌤⌤⌤⌤⌤⌤⌤⌤⌤ Your work industry and their work industry really shouldn't mix. But can they really resist your occupational hazard? ⌤⌤⌤⌤⌤⌤⌤⌤⌤ A/B/O OT8 x...
23.2K 698 20
ION EVEN GOTTA SAY IT... Y'ALL ALREADY KNOW!!!!