Drivers Force- [C.L]

By urgenerichuman

Stella Morris is a f1 fan. MASSIVE FAN. She works with her mum, a f1 journalist, as a photographer. Charles L... More

Characters
1) The problem
2)Entry
4) Stay
5)Quali part 1
Author Note
6)Quali part 2
7)Reporters
8)The Car
9) Party
10)The Aftermath
11) Time
12) Silverstone
13) Podium
14) Feelings
15) Instagram
16) Full Of Drivers
17) Out To The World
18) Books
19) The Date/Friendly Dinner
20)A jet
21) Plane Journey
22) 🇭🇺GP part 1
23) 🇭🇺GP part 2
24) 🇭🇺 GP part 3
25) Hurt
26) Awake
27) Panic
28) Monaco
29) Cooking
30) Abigail
31) Instagram 2
32) Paddle
Authors Note

3) Mother

1K 27 49
By urgenerichuman

My mother saw me looking at her and she ran to me with her arms to hug.

"Hunny, where have you been?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"I say under my breath while not having the chance to accept the hug as she was already squishing me.

"Excuse me?" My mum said with a stern look on her face

"Nothing mum"

"Good! Now tell me where you've been!"She said absolutely unaware of the bag she had on her shoulder.

"Maybe a mother has been carrying my bag for the past couple of hours. Do you know who that mother might be?" I say with a truckload of sarcasm.

She looks at the bag she had on her shoulder. "Ah sorry."

"It's fine." I say rolling my eyes "Guess who I saw today!"

"I don't know" Mum never understood that you had to actually guess.

"Carlos!!" I say clapping my hands with joy. Mum was never a fan of Carlos. I think it was just that I would run to him for any of my problems. Especially the problems I had with her.

He knew everything about me. But one thing is I never knew everything about him.

"El I have to go do more journalism stuff okay? I'll see you later." She said while handing over the bag.

"Bye, Mum." With a small frown peeking out

"Bye hun," My mum says with a kiss on my forehead.

Whenever Mum had to get away she would always use the phrase "journalism stuff" and I still don't know why she uses it now. I'm an adult and I feel responsible for everything I do but she needs to accept that.

I remember once I had a performance at school. I used to play the cello, piano and guitar. It was an orchestra performance and it was just about to start when I got a message from her saying "I'm so sorry darling but I have some journalism stuff that I need to do so I can't see your performance but I've asked for some parents to film it for me so I can watch it. Okay, love you El."

When I got home clearly journalism stuff was drinking. I didn't have to enter the house to know. I ran to Carlos and he let me sleep over that night but I never forgave Mother for abandoning me.

I looked in my bag and found my pass. I put it around my neck. Then I realised I forgot my phone. I had to run and find it. I turned around swiftly then I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry"

"It's fine don't worry" A thick Spanish accent answered.

"Are you Alonso? In like Fernando Alonso?"

"Yeah that's me"

"Oh my wow I'm... I can't believe I just.."

"It's fine trust me." He answered with a large smile that filled his face

"Could you tell me where the Ferrari garage is?"

"Why do you need to know?"

"I'm Stella Morris. I'm the daughter of Tania Morris and Charles has my phone. Well, I think he does."

"Ah, Tania Morris' daughter. What a wonderful life that would have been"

"Actually it wasn't that good"

"Really?"

"Yep," I said looking down at my shoes with all the memories flooding into my head. I didn't want them there. I wanted them to leave and never be part of my life.

"I'm walking to my garage so you can tag along if you want"

"Are you sure? I don't want to bother you or anything?"

"Yeah come on."

That's when we started walking. I asked him so many questions about how he got into this amazing job. I would love to be a f1 driver. The thrill of having your life on the line. The panic filling you and fueling you. I was in awe.

"Hey, Nando!!" A British accent said filling the air

"Hey British boys," Fernando says with a smile

"Ah Stella you're here," Lando says

"Yes, I am Lando. I think Charles has my phone and I need to find him"

"How do you two already know each other and I don't even know her"

"Hi George I'm Stella"

"How on earth do you know my name?"

"Mate your an F1 driver."

"Good point"

"Stella my garage is there but you can walk with George and Lando if you want"

"Actually yes, please. I have no idea where I'm going"

"Don't worry you have us" Lando says with a cheeky grin

All three of us walked all the way and I was greeted by Pierre, Alex, Oscar, Max and Lewis along the way. They all followed behind. We were all so loud that when we arrived at Ferrari I didn't have to ask for Charles.

"Charles I believe you have something that belongs to Stella!" Max screams

"Stella I was just about to find you"

"Save me" I mouth trying to be free from the loud group of drivers

"Stella why don't you come in and I'll show you around. Then you can finally get some photos for your mum"

"Ooo why do you need photos for your mum?"Alex asks

"Her mum is Tania Morris," Charles says

"How can someone be so nice and kind but still have Tania Morris genes in them?" Pierre asks trying not to be rude

"Trust me I have no idea," I say

"Come one Stella" Charles says already walking in.

"Nope she's staying with us" Oscar says grabbing my arm

"What?!?" I say with visible confusion

"You're a part of us now, "Lando says

"We shall steal you!"Alex says with Pierre already ready to pick me up

"Nope not going to happen," Charles says dragging my other arm into the garage.

"Bye, guys!" I say waving with Charles dragging me in

"So welcome," He says finally coming to a holt

"Thanks for saving me. That was becoming too much"

"You should see them drunk that's even worse"

"I don't want to see them. You make it sound like it's a living hell."

"It is," Charles says grinning

"Do you have my phone?" I say finally asking the real point of me being here in the first place

"Ah yes I do" He says walking towards a room
"This is my driver's room and here is your phone"

My damaged phone was charging on the side of the whole room.

"Charles..."

"Yeah"

"You didn't have to charge it"

"Yes I did"

"Thank you so much," I say while placing my arms around his torso

"No problem Stel"

"Stel?"

"What I can't give you a nickname?"

"No, you can Charlie," I say with a smirk on my face

We looked at each other and laughed our heads off. So much so that I couldn't breathe.

"What do you want to do? I have a meeting in a few minutes but you can stay here if you want"

————————————————————————
1150 words

Hey guys. I'm trying to update as much as I can and I need some good ideas.

How are you doing on this fine day?

I would also like to say thanks to these 2 lovely writers who inspired me with their books. If you haven't already read them!!!

-Author N

charlesleclrcswife16
charlsleclerc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 6.7K 100
Everyone has heard of Charles Leclerc... His racing and good looks have the majority of the paddock and the Formula One community hooked - Have you h...
178K 2.7K 28
Being the daughter of Toto Wolff and secretly dating Charles Leclerc was hard, was keeping you relationship a secret worth it or was it a lot harder...
Resist By maeve-w

Fanfiction

17.3K 288 14
Having just joined the great adventure that is Formula 1, Ashley Smith will give everything to make her brother proud of her. A great Formula 2 drive...
144K 4.2K 46
Charles' gaze dropped to Fia's mouth and lingered there. "Satisfied?" She felt the electricity sparking between them again. "You'll never satisfy me...