Mr. Walton Part 3

By Princess_Sudhan

About Laura and William More

Chapter 401 Her confidence was given by William Walton!
Chapter 402 Helping others to have fun!
Chapter 403 Use her...
Chapter 404 William Walton, my man!
Chapter 405 My heart hurts so much!
Chapter 406 Who taught her?
Chapter 407 Revenge towards Betty Anderson!
Chapter 408 "Laura, please help me."
Chapter 409 A person who no longer exists in law!
Chapter 410 You are heartless, I am unrighteous!
Chapter 411 Then you can sue me!
Chapter 412 You're a murderer!
Chapter 413 After all, I had a paternity test!
Chapter 414 He said he had a paternity test?
Chapter 415 Even if there was only a sliver of hope ...
Chapter 416 Sharing small happiness!
Chapter 417 I'm not your cousin!
Chapter 418 It should be you!
Chapter 419 Serve you!
Chapter 420 Thank you for loving me!
Chapter 421 William, your wife is very strict!
Chapter 422 Decline in status!
Chapter 423 It was the Second Master!
Chapter 424 She is the one!
Chapter 425 Laura, you are good at acting!
Chapter 426 Resentful husband
Chapter 427 Court subpoenas!
Chapter 428 Guess!
Chapter 429 The only thing I want to do!
Chapter 430 What a stupid wife!
Chapter 431 I only care about you!
Chapter 432 Only the heart,let the love last for a long time!
Chapter 433 Past 1
Chapter 434 Past 2
Chapter 435 Past 3
Chapter 436 Past!
Chapter 437 I love you!
Chapter 438 Be arrogant!
Chapter 439 Can you act like a president?
Chapter 440 Brother Benjamin!
Chapter 441 I know you and I'm so happy!
Chapter 442 The mouse hole is broken!
Chapter 443 Sorry, we did our best!
Chapter 444 I am sorry!
Chapter 445 I'm sorry, it's all because of me!
Chapter 446 I want you to divorce her!
Chapter 447 How disappointing!
Chapter 448 You want to challenge him?
Chapter 449 You're here to beg me!
Chapter 450 Then beg me!
Chapter 451 Don't be afraid. I'm here!
Chapter 452 Do you like Laura too?!
Chapter 453 Disagreeable
Chapter 455 Being shameless.
Chapter 456 Took the responsibility!
Chapter 457 Do you feel better?
Chapter 458. I failed in my duties...
Chapter 459 Flourishing scents!
Chapter 460 But I only had her....
Chapter 461 Both husband and wife have the same moral character.
Chapter 462 Tacit
Chapter 463 Not bad She forced a smile.

Chapter 454 Don't tell William...

210 10 0
By Princess_Sudhan

Hearing this, Amy Walton could not help but burst out laughing. Carol Wright pulled her arm: "Amy, be serious, what I said was true."

"Afraid of the water and the people in it? That's weird. "

"Once, we went out together, and I fell asleep in the bathtub. Laura came to call me, and after seeing me, she screamed so much that it looked like she had received a huge shock, and I only found out about it after that. That day, because of that incident, William was unwilling to pay any attention to me. Therefore, remember this and don't do that. Do you understand? "

Amy Walton curled her lips: "Why are you so afraid of William?"

Carol Wright laughed, and did not say a word. Amy Walton nodded her head: "Alright, alright, I understand, then I'll go first."

"Alright, go ahead."

Just as Amy Walton walked to the door, she seemed to have thought of something and said: "Oh right, Amy, you must not let William and the others know that I have told you this. Originally, without Jack, it is inappropriate for me to live here. If they knew that I had leaked Laura's secret, William would lost his temper and make things difficult for me. "

Amy Walton patted her chest: "Don't worry, I won't say."

She opened the door and went out.

Carol Wright raised the center of her brows and walked to the window to sit down.

She revealed a evil smile on her face. She was still a child, so it was easier to control her.

Heh, to her, Amy Walton was truly like a useful help.

Amy Walton returned to William Walton's residence. She was waiting for her in the living room. Upon seeing her, she said in a serious tone, "Come with me to the study."

After the two of them entered the room, she gave three papers to Amy Walton.

"I'll give you an hour. According to your true level, fill in these blanks."

Amy Walton was not convinced: "William asked you to tutor me, not to give me an exam."

"The reason why I wanted you to answer the questions is so that I can understand your true abilities and determine where I can teach you from. If you don't take it seriously, I'll start with elementary school, and you'll probably have to learn from me at least... More than five years, I think you probably don't want to see my face every day, right? "

Amy Walton angrily took the exam papers out of her hands, and muttered to herself: "Of course, I don't want to see you for a single day."

She couldn't help but chuckle as she looked at her sulking expression.

That's right, she was annoyed because she was helping Carol Wright. Sixteen should be the age to be sensible.

At such a sensible age, if one was led astray by someone with ulterior motives, then she would truly be a headache for others for the rest of her life.

It didn't matter if she hated her.

She had to help her establish the correct view at her age. In less than an hour, Amy Walton had finished her test.

"Here you go, your ability to set questions is just too mediocre."

She took the paper and checked it, "Yes, that's not bad."

Amy Walton got up: "Then I can leave now right?"

"Of course not,"

As she said this, she took out two more papers. "The questions that you just did were for the fourth—grade students. Now, you have to do the fifth—grade students' questions."

"You …"

Amy Walton was angry: "Laura, are you purposely messing with me?"

“If I want to tease you, I will let you start from the first grade’s exam. Hurry up and do it, don’t waste time,” she said as she placed the paper in front of Amy Walton.

”Come on, Do you have something more difficult”

”Ninth grade. They are all topics that a 16—year—old child should be able to do.”

”Then give me the ninth—grade exam papers.”

She did not object and directly found the exam papers to hand to her.

“Do it. I’ll give you one hour. It’s enough.”

The moment Amy Walton received the exam papers she only felt her head hurt.

She didn’t know how to answer these questions. After holding it in for fifteen minutes, she closed the paper and angrily said, “I don’t know.”

She raised her eyebrows and gave her the seventh—grade question.

She knew nothing but English.

When dusk was approaching, William Walton returned. He heard that Laura was in the study room with Amy Walton.

He also came to the study room.

Seeing that Amy Walton was doing her paper, he walked over to her and asked: “How is she?”

She shook her head and said with a worried face, “What a mess.”

Amy Walton rolled her eyes at her. “You’re lying.”

”For a sixteen—year—old child like you, you can’t answer those questions prepared for a sixth—grade student. So, do you think I am lying?”

Amy Walton felt guilty.

William Walton’s arm was wrapped around her shoulders, he looked at Amy Walton and said: “Then let’s start from the sixth grade.”

”William …”

Amy Walton stood up and stomped her feet.

 William Walton looked at her, and asked calmly: “Or do you want to go back to England?”

Amy Walton pursed her lips, and did not say a word.

She took the paper back and said, “Let’s stop here for today. It’s time for dinner. We will begin our class at 8: 30 tomorrow morning.”

After she finished speaking, she looked at William Walton, “Carol Wright has brought Eason back. Eason has a cold, you should ask Butler to call the family doctor to stay for a few days. If he feels uncomfortable, it would be difficult for her to take care of him alone. “

Although she didn’t like Carol Wright, she knew that the child was always innocent.

When William Walton heard Carol Wright’s name, his brows deepened.

“Alright, you don’t have to worry about her anymore. I will let the Butler take care of it.”

Amy Walton walked in front of William Walton. “William, you’re being too perfunctory. If Jack Walton is still alive …”

”If Jack is still alive, do you think you can stay here?”

William Walton stared at her, then pulled her hand and walked out.

Amy Walton frowned.

She had just personally witnessed Laura asking William for help, but this William …

Humph.

Bad William.

She followed him out of the room and said to Butler: “Butler, go invite Carol Wright and Fourth Brother to come over for dinner.”

After Butler finished listening, he turned and looked towards William Walton.

William Walton turned his head and glared at her: “This is my residence, my territory. Since when did you become the judge?”

Amy Walton curled her lips: “Jack Walton has left. How helpless must Carol Wright be now? She’s back, so why can’t we have a meal together? William, you’re really too heartless, I don’t like you to be like this.”

William Walton said coldly: “There are a lot of things you don’t like. Could it be that just because you don’t like it, everyone in the entire world has to surround you? If you don’t like Laura, I have to abandon my wife and child. If you want me to take care of Carol Wright, I have to carry it out unconditionally? Amy Walton, you don't know how high the sky is and how deep the earth is. ""

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

That Thug By Shanae

Teen Fiction

7.3K 301 29
59.4K 1.1K 41
48 1 15
Part 2 of ...And it's blue
6.6K 7 58
Part 2