Their suicide...

By s0urD3m0n

Just a story about a simple "girl" who wanted to fit in with everyone, but ended up not being comfortable in... More

~My Łife~
The solution

\\\///The starting///\\\

7 0 0
By s0urD3m0n

Ray's pov:
I constantly tried to help people, I never wanted help. Till recently, I've been feeling down about everything. Every. Little. Thing. Ticked me off. I was pissed off with 90% of my family, my own mother didn't want me. She only needed me for her fix and money. I was basically a resource for her.

I've been only wanting to sleep the days away. I've also been feeling suicidal. I've been self harming, having thoughts. But I feel like I'm wearing a mask, of plastic and fake. I isolate myself, cry every night wondering when will this nightmare end?!. It's not like I can die- I thought to myself. I ended up having tears in my eyes.

I hated life. I was already surviving with all these thoughts, I didn't even eat as it was, I never drank water. I knew what it could do for a person. But in my families eyes I was a lost soul the cursed/fucked up child. I was the black sheep. All because of my mother.

My teacher looked at me, "what's wrong?, Amanda?" He pondered, Fuck I thought, "it's Ray.. not Amanda" I mumbled. "Sure whatever, what's wrong?" He asked. "I'm fine.." I muttered, "no you're not just get up and tell me what's wrong you attention seek-" he complained. "Don't tell me, what I feel and when and what I am, you know jack shit of my past!" I shouted as I ran out of the class.

I was inside of the school bathroom hyperventilating, "just one more time, then it'll stop! Haha.." I kept whispering to myself as I pulled my blade out of my pocket. I put it against my legs and arms and started cutting. I was like paper, most people called me paper, cause I cut easily.

Blood started to drip all over. "Fuck-" I whimpered. Someone walked into the bathroom, "you okay?-" she called out. "No, I'm not! Go away!" I screamed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 7.7K 35
OPEN! Join a community of passionate readers, where the love of literature meets a welcoming and professional atmosphere.
331K 8.7K 87
What do you do when you find out your Aunt is your father's mistress? Your lovely sweet cousin is actually your half sister? Cheng Bi Yu thought she...
72.2K 182 16
These are stories of people giving birth -multiple stories-
22.1K 543 7
Yasmin Monroe signs up for Love Island 2024 looking to find her perfect match.