π‘«π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ~ 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆...

By lazyshrimp11

{ LawLu } { KidLu } Trafalgar Law Γ— Monkey D. Luffy Eustass Kid Γ— Monkey D. Luffy ~~~~~~ Two Demon Kings were... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#56
#57
#58
#59
" First Note "
#60
#61
" I'm Sorry, the story will.... "
#63 { END }
" Q & A { With a Small Announcement ) "

#55

364 15 16
By lazyshrimp11

-------No One's Pov------

After 2 to 3 years.

In Brook's castle.

They're finally done, Brook has finally perfected the spell, "FINALLY YOHOHOHO!!!~.. I-I FEEL LIKE CRYING!!! I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE!!!!" he says while he was rolling on the ground in the empty library, then he realized.

"Oh right, I'm already dead... YOHOHOHOHO!!!~ SKULL JOKE!!!! YOHOHOHOHO!!!"

"Brook."

He heard a familiar voice, that was Robin, wearing glasses, "Are we ready?" she asked with a soft chuckle, "WE ARE!! YOHOHOHO!!~" Brook laughed hilariously and excitedly, "Let's call everyone." she says calmly and composes, not showing that she was also excited that he'll be back again.

•|•|•

"FINALLY!!!!"

Ussop, Chopper, Nami and Corazon are hugging each other with waterfall tears, "LUFFY IS... L-LUFFY... GOING BACK T-TO US!!! WAAAHHHH!!!!" Chopper was crying like hell, while saying those words, tearful, waterfall tears.  "LUFFY!!! LET'S PLAY SOCCER AGAIN!!!!" Ussop says while crying, "LUFFY!!! I-IS GOING BACK!!!" Nami with her sorrow and tearful, yet exciting tears flowing in her eyes, Corazon was just crying like hell, Law and Eustass stepped away from them. Sanji chuckles excitedly, "I'll cook Luffy an endless meat!" he says with such joy across his face.

"FINALLY!!!! WAAAHHH!! LUFFY!!! I WILL MAKE YOU THE BEST SUUUPPPPERRR ROBOT!!!!" With Franky's pose while with his honorable, waterfall, tears, forming in. Yamato just wiped her silent tears and smiles, as well as Zoro who laughed, Jinbei also smiles happily, Shachi, Ikkaku, Penguin and Bepo are also tearing, wiping their tears, forming in their eyes, Killer was also glad that Luffy will be going back.

Shanks also arrived which was exciting, every single one of them teleported to the very old, empty castle that no one ever lives in. They draw something on the ground, with every piece of their blood, one by one, mostly the loved ones. Law on the other hand, stares at his blood, 'Mugiwara-ya..  just come back to us every body will be okay.' he deeply thought.

Zoro and Sanji help Robin, Franky helps Brook to open the copy of Poneglyphs. In circles, "Brook, are you ready?" Zoro asked, he did not show how concerned he is because he trusted his friend. "Bring back Luffy." His only words, as he gripped one of his swords.

"Zoro-San, I promise that I won't let you all fail." Brook said. Looking at everyone, he knows that's not all of them, there's more Family Luffy has. They just did not come, however, even though they did not come, he can tell that they're all thinking about him.

They all step back, seeing the Poneglyphs in front of Brook, Brook starts the spell. The symbol that was made of pure blood, the symbol of the "Sun".

"Yohohoho!!~... Let's start.. shall we? Luffy-San!!!"

Starting the spell, an enormous swirling wind surrounds Brook, it was so strong, that they needed to hold one of the heavy things. Nami lost her grip, "No!! Zoro!! Help me!!!" she ended up being caught by Sanji, "Sanji!!!!" her eyes lightened up, "Oohhh!!! Nami-San!!!! I finally got to hold your hand so romantically!!!!" with heart shapes formed in his eyes.

"Everybody!! Be strong!!!"

Zoro warned, because he felt something big was gonna happen, they all released their wings, as Robin flew, and Franky followed, with Sanji, holding Nami into his arms, Jinbei was tough enough to stand as well as Zoro, he'll not leave until Luffy wakes up, until he saw Luffy in his own eyes, he will always be there for him.

Yamato being held with Ikkaku, Penguin and Shachi, by Bepo, transforming himself into a "Sulong" form that was strong enough not to get sucked by the swirling, tornado wind, that made the castle start to crack.

Stones, woods, or any old objects are getting sucked in, Brook enormously releases his power that he held, as a "Dead" person, this is the first time he'll ever create something unbelievable.

Shanks was just standing, he'll not leave. Corazon himself is also watching the scene, it was a very strange, powerful aura that they can sense from Brook which they never imagined.

Eustass and Law are with Zoro, Killer was with Bepo, never expected that he'll stay with Bepo, seeing Penguin face to face, both of them have a big annoyance in their faces. They don't like each other that much.

A big tornado starts to appear, the roof of the castle is being sucked in, as clouds connected to the tornado as well as lightning volts start to strike, it was like Brook was creating a huge thunderstorm.

"Everyone! It's dangerous to get near!" Robin warned them as they all stay away just a little further, to give Brook some space. Every single letter in the copy of Poneglyphs starts to glow like crystals, that the blood starts to flow on his own to connect to every Poneglyphs.

The paint of blood starts to create a fire that it reaches to the sky, coming with the tornado.

"Everyone!! I-I need you all to start to pray!!"

"Pray!? Brook!! What do you mean!?!" Ussop was behind Zoro, and the one holding Chopper was none other than Jinbei, "EVERYONE!! LISTEN CAREFULLY!! SUN GOD NIKA IS A GOD WHERE WE CREATURES, HUMAN OR LIKE ANY OTHER KIND OF.. MONSTERS!! PRAY FOR SOMEONE LIKE HIM!! WE JUST NEED TO PRAY!!!" Brook's skull starts to crack as well as his fingers, to help Brook, they need to "Pray".

"WAIT!! BROOK!! IF WE PRAY!----...!!"

"JUST PRAY!! YOHOHOHO!!!!~"

They were thinking what kind of prayers, they saw Zoro who sigh, they all sweatdrop, they can clearly remember that Zoro doesn't believe in "Gods". Since it's for Luffy, he can't help it. So he prays while just closing his eyes, "Zoro??.." Ussop looked at him, Zoro's eyes were fully close, he was praying while gripping one of his katanas.

"F-Fine!!.. It's for Luffy!!"

Ussop also closed his eyes, Shanks, Corazon, Luffy's friends, Eustass, Law, and more of them, all of them close their eyes.

And they're not the only ones.

In other places as well that is connected to Luffy, every single friend of his and Family in the entire world was also praying, for the "Sun God". And mostly the slaves in the past that still were praying for him.

Huge lightning strikes start to form, more and more, the blood that formed a fire starts to grow, Poneglyphs words start to form and connect to the blood. Brook also starts to sing the cursing music, it makes the cloud start to form in circles, in every place in the entire Underworld. Thunderstorms, thunders, and hideous storms keep coming, some of the demon animals start to die, and it feels like the souls inside their body are being sucked in.

Back to Brook, who finally managed to create a spell, Brook was flattered and excitement formed in his eyes and when a body started to show, thunder strikes drop on the ground where the "Sun" symbol was. It kept striking that the floor started to crack. "Everyone! Stand back!!" Law roared out loud in that voice of his as everyone stood back away.

And continue to do as Brook says to help Brook, the castle is receiving full damage just because of the way Brook tried to revive him. Full of tornadoes formed surrounds the place, and heavy wings just come up across everywhere. Forming letters into the middle of the air, Poneglyphs letters, more and more damage starts to destroy the whole castle.

Sucking all the things inside the gigantic tornado, Brook's eyes landed on the symbol, that's when slight tears started to form in his eyes.

'L-Luffy-...S-San.....'

He saw Luffy's full body with a white, blanket around him to cover his naked body, swirling wind surrounds him, 'More power!! I need more!!!' as Brook starts to make it out of control. Luffy's eyes were fully closed.

When Shanks slightly opened his eyes, the "Straw Hat" was with him. He slightly clenched it, seeing Luffy there, he could finally see him, being revived by none other than his friend. It was processing.

Brook fully powered it as red aura and green aura started to form, and they heard a huge roar from afar, they knew who it was. Surume and Luffy's pet dragon, Moocy. They came. For him.

Brook is doing his best, it was almost there, almost there. He just needs to wake up, he needs to wake up.

'WAKE UP!! LUFFY-SAN!!!'

Giving more powerful power, that starts to clash with one another.

"S-Such power!" Being held by Sanji, Nami couldn't believe what she was seeing, nor Robin. Everybody can feel that "Power" being absorbed just to revive the Straw Hat. Every single one is getting absorbed by it. Every single thing is being absorbed with the huge amount of power.

"LUFFY!!! WAKE UP!!!"

"MUGIWARA-YA!!"

"LUFFY!!"

"LUFFY-SAN!!"

Everyone is calling his name, just to make him wake up, until one enormous thunder strike hits down in Brook's place, "BROOK!!!" Chopper got worried, causing a big explosion. It made everyone feel like they've been thrown away and some others didn't, since they are strong enough to stand firm and strong to see him.

Blown by the gasp of wind, the tornado, the fire, every thing that glows and so as the aura finally stops, Brook starts to cough, although he was healing himself, he saw Corazon go to him and start to heal him. They saw Luffy's body just dropped on the table that got broken because of how Luffy got dropped by it. Luffy rolled slowly on the ground.

"Luffy!!!"

They all cry in tears, except for Zoro, Law, Eustass, Killer, Jinbei, Yamato, Sanji, Robin, Yamato and Shanks that have been with them. "Luffy-San! Wake up!! Your back!!" Brook says happily, though, quietness filled the air.

"Luffy-San!! Luffy-San!!!"

"Brook! Step aside!!"

It was Chopper, rushing to Luffy, crying all over, hugging Luffy, "L-Luffy!!! Waaaahhh!!" hugging him, and that made him feel totally wrong. It feels wrong, like it was missing something. "LUFFY!!!" Ussop and the others also approached their waterfall tears and noticed Chopper's reaction just now that it was very cold.

"Chopper??" Bepo called worriedly about what was wrong with him, Chopper remained quiet. "Chopper! Spill it out!! What's wrong!?" Ussop got impatient that he wanted to know why Chopper was making that kind of expression.

"L-Luffy's.. heart.. is not beating.."

He even checked his pulse, his heart, his breath, there was no sign of him waking up or in a deep sleep. His eyes remained close, his body didn't even move the slightest, even one of his fingers.

Brook clenched, "I.. I FAIL!! I FAIL!!!..." blaming himself for not being useful enough to revive him,  that only his body is left. Robin also could not accept the fact that Brook failed, she already saw his outcome of revival of some things, thinking what could go wrong? What did Brook have done wrong? Robin knew that there was a missing piece.

Luffy did not wake up, nor open his eyes.

Law seeing this, made him grit his teeth and clench his hand into a ball of wrist, he couldn't accept such a thing that Luffy is still dead, he saw Shanks walk closer to the body, Zoro did not accept this any further. This was their only chance, and it disappointed him, he was not disappointed at Brook.

None of them is not disappointed, they were disappointed that Luffy didn't actually woke up.

Except for one person who was above the clouds, watching the whole scene, none other than Doflamingo himself, he did not also expect that it would fail. He did not even remain showing himself, he sigh. 'Did they lose a piece?' He asks himself with his blank, and empty thoughts, as he finally goes away, into a different direction.

Shanks stare at Luffy's face, Sanji never thought this would fail, at all. Corazon did not also expect this, Surume and Moocy started to shred a tear forming in their eyes, not accepting the one who just took the care of them and accepted them did not even have a chance to see them.

Luffy did not woke up.

•|•|•

It was evening.

Luffy was laying in his king-sized bed in his own room that Shanks made him since he was just a little boy, covered in blanket, his dead body and face can be seen.

Yassop, as well as part of his crew, mostly Benn and Lucky Roo, did not expect to see Luffy's dead body.

"Get out."

The Highness commanded, "Yes.. of course." his devil knights and servants got out of the room, leaving him alone with Luffy.

The room was full of quietness.

After a moment, Shanks finally leaves the room.

It was very quiet inside the room, very officially quiet that no one said a word. Luffy did not wake up.

Even outside the room, right now, Shanks is trying to figure out what was the missing piece that made the power of the spell not work out to the fact that it was unexpected where they all have high hopes. Brook did have a great performance, it still failed.

•|•|•

Back to the room that was full of quietness and emptiness, just a living, dead body around.

The moon did not turn red, the mood was fully white. It was a full moon. The brightness of the moon can be seen, from every place. The moon shines so beautiful, shooting stars start to appear from the sky.

The reflection of the light of the moon, with an open curtain in Luffy's room, the light of the moon reflects across his windows, shining all over across the room, until it lightened up the whole room that was very dark.

And the moon starts to become bloody red again.

It was silent.

Heartbeat can be heard, sounds of the heartbeat, sounds like a "Drum". Near places, they can hear that track of beautiful sounds.

A finger slightly moves.

And yet his eyes finally slowly open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 645 19
[MODERN AU/COLLEGE AU] COMPLETED β˜‘οΈ !!! female luffy x male law !!! The sun and moon, two complete opposites that both need each other. Luffy is a...
27.3K 1.2K 28
[MODERN AU] COMPLETED β˜‘οΈ The only love Luffy had in his life were hookups, one-night stands, and one relationship that ended horribly. He's never be...
12.8K 511 14
(MODERN AU) β€’ β€’ ⚠️THIS FANFIC CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION AS WELL AS OTHER MAJOR THEMES⚠️ Abuse. Child abuse. One of the worst thing...
86.6K 2.6K 17
Trafalgar D. Water Law and Monkey D. Luffy who was will known enimies but was also in a secret relationship. They're friends somehow got suspicious...