Goddess Of Victory: Remnants...

By Codmplayer2514

(This is my 3rd Nikke story so far) "ASW-G-08 Gundam Barbatos Lupus." "Entering combat." More

Bio
Chapter 1: Calamity Rewritten
Chapter 2: Barbatos the duke of hell.
Chapter 4: Gun and Graze
Chapter 5: Grazed up
Gundam Gusion Rebake Full City

Chapter 3: Demon amongst Goddesses

1.4K 29 35
By Codmplayer2514

Opening:

Chapter start:

Barbatos could be seen on the battlefield, destroying multiple Raptures in his wake.

*BASH*
*PKLANG*

A Rapture lord got it's core caved in by Barbatos' sword mace, causing it to explode in a fiery explosion.

*PANG*
*PANG*
*PANG*

(This is how I assume cannon's in IBO sound like)

Barbatos fired his 200mm arm mounted cannon's at a Rapture's vital points and hits the core, thus destroying it too.

*SCREEECH*

Another Rapture lord had appeared, getting in front of Barbatos.

Barbatos: You... Out of my way.

Taking out his twin maces Barbatos stares down the brave lord, it then pounces which was to be expected.

*SMASH*

With a downwards strike the lord was grounded into the ground.

*BASH*
*BASH*
*BASH*

Barbatos mercilessly smashes the lord with his twin maces into a pulp, once he finished the lord was nothing but a pile of scrap.

Meanwhile at the Ark's strategy room

Male Deputy Chief: What a monster...

The CEO's and some deputy chief's were watching as the battle between the Gundam Frame and Raptures commenced, more than a battle it was a Rapture killing frenzy.

Ingrid: This is not a battle but a slaughter, those Raptures are being teared down while our Nikkes are just watching a horror unfold.

Andersen: I was only lucky to get Barbatos agreeing to help us.

Burningum: We need to study it, it will prove beneficial for us in the fight against the Raptures if we can build these Gundam-Frames.

Andersen: Burningum, do you remember what happened when you tried that on Marian? If you do that to Barbatos, the Ark won't see the shine of another morning. 

Burningum: Andersen, this can determine the future of humanity! With this humanity has a chance agains the Raptures!

Andersen: But we must prevent the destruction of humanity, we wouldn't know how many Nikkes does it take to take down Barbatos.

 Burningum went silent, he envisioned humanity battling the raptures in mech's like Barbatos but he was hit with the reality that Andersen was correct.

Back on the battlefield

Barbatos continued it's slaughter of Raptures until.

*CRASH*

Chatterbox: BARBATOS!!!

Chatterbpx with a half mangled head crashed down in front of him.

Barbatos: Oh so you survived.

Chatterbox: I AM GOING TO ENJOY DISMANTLING YOU UNTIL THE VERY SPARKS CRY FOR MERCY!!!

Chatterbox rushed at Barbatos full of anger and leapt in the air wanting to smash the Gundam-Frame into dust, Barbatos proceeds to grab the Valkyrja Buster Sword from his back.

(skip to 0:15 for the sword animation and 0:19 for thrust stab)

Being quicker Barbatos impales Chatterbox with the Valkyrja Buster Sword until the blade came out Chatterbox's back end, the sheer force behind the impalement caused dust to be kicked up.

Barbatos: And it looks like your sparks will be wanting mercy.

Grabbing Chatterbox's bottom half with his right arm, Barbatos rips of the legs of Chatterbox.

Chatterbox: You... Nihilister will come after you... And all of you.

Barbatos: Then let her.

Still impaled Chatterbox's head was then grabbed as Barbatos stared it down.

Barbatos: I'm just doing her a favor by ridding you out of the way.

*KRKKLANG*

Barbatos then proceeds to rip of Chatterbox's head from it's torso as black blood then sprays all over Barbatos's clean painting, Barbatos then proceeds to show the severed head up high.

*CRUSH*

Barbatos then proceeds to crush Chatterbox's head and throws the headless torso to the side.

Barbatos: Gusion, Flauros... You guys are missing out on the fun.

He thought about his brethren Gundam-Frames.

Back at the Ark.

Everyone was horrified at the sight of the brutal display performed by Barbatos, knowing now how a demon fights. The battle was being broadcasted live in the Ark.

Ingrid: The brutality...

Mustang: Such monstrosity... This is truly a demon.

Mustang spoke in his french like accent.

Male Deputy Chief: That wasn't just a battle but a murdering frenzy...

Female Deputy Chief: What kind of monster that we allied ourselves with... It just kills without remorse...

Doban: Truly worthy of that Demon title that's for sure.

Andersen: Shifty, call Barbatos back. The battle is finished.

Shifty: Yes sir.

Everyone in the strategy room were speechless, Barbatos single handedly slaughtered a horde of Raptures whilst it would take a full Nikke squad to dispatch a group of Raptures. Not to mention bringing down a tyrant.

Burningum: Andersen, do you really want to deploy Barbatos along with a Nikke squad?

Andersen: I do, it will be best if Barbatos can be supported by a squad of Nikkes.

Barbatos: *radio crackle* Please don't.

Everyone in the room was surprised to hear the human like voice of Barbatos.

Andersen: Barbatos? How did you get in this channel?

Barbatos: I simply hijacked it, it was still open.

Ingrid: Just one question, why don't you want Nikkes as support?

Barbatos: They'll just get in the way, they get in the way it'll be harder for me to fight. So they're just going to be a liability.

Not a person dared to reply on that comment.

Andersen: Are you saying you fight solo?

Barbatos: These Raptures aren't the same as Mobile Armors.

Andersen: But when the time comes you'll need to be deployed with Nikkes, so it'll be wise to evaluate tactics with them.

Barbatos: Fine, I'll play your little game. But it they get in the way of my kill, you know what scrap yard they'd end up in.

Barbatos then cuts off communications as everyone in the room were once again speechless.

Doban: That mech sure has an ego.

Burningum: Doban, did you not see how it basically ripped Chatterbox apart? An ego is one thing that can be ignored.

Andersen: Shifty have all known Nikke squads head to the Outpost. And instruct them not to annoy or even irritate Barbatos.

Shifty: Is that an order sir?

Andersen: No, but a warning.

Shifty: I-I see... I'll forward the instructions to them.

At the Outpost

The Nikkes were again assigned to the Outpost, some were wondering why but for Eunhwa she was rather annoyed.

Eunhwa: Why are we here again? This place irritates me.

Brid: Apparently they want us to coordinate a battle with Barbatos.

Eunhwa: Out of all of things it's that mech? Why that "thing"?

Diesel: I don't see any problems with it, it could prove beneficial against the Raptures.

Emma: Diesel's right Eunhwa, Barbatos is the only one who can go toe to toe with a Tyrant alone.

Anis: Seriously what's going through that thick skull of yours?

Rapi: Anis.

Soline then came running towards them.

Soline: Everyone! Come look at this!

Soline showed her phone, everyone looked at it and what they saw shocked them. A picture of Barbatos wielding the Valkyrja Buster Sword, and impaled on it was Chatterbox.

Anis: Holy crap! Barbatos just beats Chatterbox again?!

Soline: That's not all!

Soline then played a video on her phone showing Barbatos ripping Chatterbox's waist.

Chatterbox: You... Nihilister will come after you... And all of you.

Barbatos: Then let her.

The video then continues to Barbatos holding Chatterbox's head.

Barbatos: I'm just doing a favor by ridding you out of the way.

It then continues to the part where Barbatos rips Chatterbox's head off then crushing it.

Anis: What. The. Heck.

Everyone were terrified to see how easily Barbatos ripped apart a Tyrant-Class Rapture, by the tone of voice alone they knew Barbatos wasn't satisfied with the fight.

Emma: My goodness... "That" is what we are fighting with?

Vesti: Scary...

Diesel: Such a display...

Eunhwa: ... Have we just allied ourselves with a demon...?

Rapi: Apparently Barbatos is named after the eight demon in the Lesser Key of Solomon, the duke and earl of hell, the bearded demon....

Emma: Barbatos, I've read it before...

Neon: You guys do you think what I think?

Rapi: Yes neon....

A Demon fights amongst Goddesses

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 14K 26
"မောင် မဆိုးစမ်းနဲ့ကွယ်" "ကျုပ်ကိုမချုပ်ခြယ်နဲ့"
135K 27.4K 81
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့
76.9K 6.3K 145
Admin ဆီက ခွင့်ပြုချက်မရသေးပါဘူး free တင်တဲ့ အတိုင်း တင်ပေးပါ့မယ် admin တွေ လာပြောရင် ဖျက်ပေးပါမယ်။ Start date -21•4•2024(Sunday) End date-
94.6K 9.7K 49
Name: "𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧"🔞 - اگه این‌قدر علاقه به مردن داری... می‌تونم زودتر از این تمرین‌های کشنده دخلت رو بیارم! جونگ‌کوک که گونه و چونش توی...