US

By Privatelimits

~ The Love Story More

Cast
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.

Chapter 31.

195 5 0
By Privatelimits

Draft Day.

Landing at New York Skyports Seaplane Base Airport with my mom, Jason, and Amora. I grabbed mines and Amora's bags getting off the plane. Pops got a rental car for us. I put our bags in the car then he drove us to the hotel to get dressed. Kevin and Jalaiyah were already in New York at the hotel. Me and Amora had our room. Pops had his room. And Mama had hers. Me and Amora got to our room.

"You nervous or anything?" I heard her ask as we got out of the shower together.

"A little bit, but having you guys here calms my nerves." I told her.

"That's good, you don't need to be nervous baby." She said as she kissed my cheek. We both got dressed (Outfits in mm).

"You look beautiful butterfly." I told her.

"Thank you. You look sexy. Might need to give you head later." She said.

"Okay let's go, soul snatcher." I replied as she laughed. We both grabbed what we needed and left out of our hotel room. We met the others in the lobby. I saw Kevin and Jalaiyah first.

"Y'all look better than us that's not cool, we kept it simple. What y'all got going on?" I asked as I dapped up Kevin and hugged Jalaiyah.

"I don't do simple Alex you should know that." Jalaiyah said as she hugged Amora.

"You're right." I saw my mom.

"You look beautiful mama." I said.

"Thank you, sweetheart you look handsome." She replied as she straightened my jacket.

"She right, you look good boy." Pops said.

"You talking about me, look at you." I said as he dapped me up. I grabbed my baby's hand, we walked outside to our car. We got in. Me and Amora were in the back. Kevin and Jalaiyah are in the middle. Pops and my mom were in the front as Pops was driving. We soon pulled up to the Barclays Center. We all got out. I grabbed Amora's hand as we walked inside, we had certain seats to sit at. Once we found our seats and sat down, then it started.

"With the number one pick off the 2022 draft class, The Orlando Magic select Paolo Banchero!" Adam Silver said. I clapped because I knew who he was. I saw him go to the stage to grab his hat. Adam Silver was now going to say the second pick. Closing my eyes I let out a deep breath.

"Oh my God." I heard my mom say, opening my eyes I noticed the TV in our room jumped indicating that I was getting drafted somewhere. Crossing my fingers I closed my eyes waiting on Adam Silver's words.

"With the number two pick off the 2022 draft class..."

He paused opening the envelope, my heart was beating fast. I was already standing up now at the fact that I became the number two pick.

"The Houston Rockets select Alex Jones!" Adam Silver said and the whole room started screaming I grabbed Amora in my arms and spun her around. Everyone was here that needed to be here and I know Jordan and Nia plus everyone else was watching at home. I couldn't enjoy this moment more.

"Go get that hat man!" Pops said pushing me towards the door.

Stepping out of the room I walked towards the stage, thanking people on the way for every time someone congratulated me. Walking towards the stage I saw Adam Silver holding the Rockets hat. He handed me the hat and I gladly put it on my head.

"Congratulations." He shook my hand. I nodded as we took the picture. I went back to sit back we were waiting for the 17th pick. It soon got to that time.

"With the number seventeen pick off the 2022 draft class, The Houston Rockets select Kevin Taylor!" Adam Silver said. We all cheered for him as we watch him show love to Jalaiyah and then watched him go on stage. He put the hat on his head and we cheered again. Once the event was over we chose that we would celebrate with family when we go back home tomorrow. Pops drove us to the hotel. Me and Amora got to our room. She took a shower before me then I took one. I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist. She looked at me.

"Are you ready for your massage?" She said.

"Massage?" I questioned.

"Yes. Your beautiful, amazing, perfect girlfriend arranged it for you." She said. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I grabbed her ass and gave it a light squeeze.

"Hands off the merchandise and lay down on the bed, please."

"Yes ma'am."

"Hm. I kinda like the sound of that." She said. I smiled.

"You want me on my stomach or my back?"

"Stomach. I'll let you know when it's time to flip over." She said. I heard her turn one of her old work playlists, smooth jazz instrumentals flowing out of my Bluetooth speaker. She grabbed her special body butter and carefully straddled me.

"Try not to fall asleep." She instructed.

"I couldn't if I wanted to. You got twenty minutes and all that shit comes off." I sat up on my elbows and turned my head to look at her.

"You talk a good game, but my hands are magic. Relax."  She said as she slid them up my back once I laid down, smoothing the body butter all over it and starting at the bottom of my spine. She rubbed me slowly, feeling the tension in my muscles releases under the pressure of her fingers. There were plenty of knots to work out, so she made sure to take extra care of me, spending more time on the toughest spots. I grunted when she put pressure on certain areas, but by the time she got to my shoulders. Leaning down near my face, she lightly pinched my traps.

"You up?" She said

"Mmm." I said, as she was moisturizing the back of my legs.

"Turn over, please." It took me a second to respond, and when she tried to adjust her body to make it easier for me, I grabbed her hips and moved her so that she was straddling me again.

"Time's up." I said, reaching for one of the straps of her belt. She caught my hand before I could disconnect it from her stocking and intertwined our fingers.

"That's mighty bold for someone just coming back to consciousness. We're not done, love. I'm going to rub the rest of you down really quick, and then you're going to have a seat." She explained, sliding back until she felt my member resting against her butt.

"How are you feeling?" She asked, dabbing body butter on different parts of my chest.

"Good. I didn't realize my back was that messed up. This is the best it's felt in.. shit, I don't know. I'm surprised you didn't draw blood with your nails, though. I couldn't even feel them." I told her.

"I know how to adjust my hands, and I'm glad to be of assistance. You had a lot of kinks to work out. We'll have to do this more often. Too much tension can result in an injury." She said staying focused on rubbing my abdomen while she talked, intentionally sliding her fingers through the soft, subtle ridges of my six-pack.

"You've done everything right. You are very deserving of a massage and more. Now stop trying to undress me so I can finish." She told me and popped my hands, shooing them away from the top of her shirt. Shifting her weight and turning around, she briefly massaged my strong thighs.

"How much longer I gotta wait?" I asked, toying with the buttons of her belt. She reached behind her and grabbed my wrist, glancing at me over her shoulder.

"What's the rush? Enjoy the experience." She answered and ran her fingernail along the vein on the underside of my manhood my grasp on her hip tightened as I sat up. Moving quickly, I switched the positions of our hands and held her arm behind her back.

"I am, but I'd enjoy it more if I could feel all of you." I told her. She let her head rest back on my shoulder and closed her eyes.

"Five minutes. Just give me five minutes." She sounded completely breathless when she spoke, her voice barely above a whisper while I pulled at her bralette strap with my teeth.

"You got four. Make them count." I moved her hair to kiss her neck and released her arm. She crawled away from me and searched for her phone, hitting the pause button when she found it close to the pillows.

"Sit at the edge of the bed, please." She said. As I did what she said, she picked the first song of the next playlist. She stood in front of me. I had to thank Queen Bey for letting her freak flag fly. She created a masterpiece in Rocket that played in the background.

She tapped into her inner exotic dancer and moved her body for me, as I watched her hungrily. She rubbed her thumb across my bottom lip, I reached for her, and she stepped back to give me a better view. Twisting, twirling, and teasingly rubbing her body against mine, she ran her nails over my neck and jaw, following behind with her tongue.

"If you like, you can touch it, baby. Do you wanna touch it, baby?" She sang along with the track, grinning when my eyes lit up. I knew she can sing, but damn. Taking my hands in hers, she brought them to her stomach first, flattening them against her skin before dragging them down and helping me undo the straps of her belt.

"Grab ahold. Don't let go. Let me know that you ready." She giggled as I stretched my neck to kiss her, only allowing me a short moment of contact where she playfully licked my lips.

She pushed me back a bit and placed her knees on the bed, straddling me to continue her dance. Her hips circled and rolled rhythmically to the music, and she teased my mouth with her own, leaning in to kiss me and pulling back when I thought I caught her.

"And rock right up to the side of my mountain. Climb until you reach my peak baby, peak baby, peak."

"You're killing me, Amora." I said, as my fingers locked down on her hips and I rested my forehead just below her neck. My patience was dwindling. I ran my tongue over the top of her left breast and sucked harshly, bringing our bodies closer together and grinding against her. She let out a breathy moan as her clit brushed against my fully erect manhood.

"Take them off." I told her and she did just that. My hands were everywhere, caressing her ribs, pushing her breasts together to suckle at overly sensitive nipples, tugging at the sides of her underwear to drag them down her legs.

Then dip me under where you can feel my river flow and flow. Hold me till I scream for air to breathe. And wash me over until my well runs dry send all your sins all over me baby, me baby, me.

She squirmed as I trailed feather-light kisses up the inside of her thigh, licking and nibbling her skin until I reached her hot, dripping center.

"Damn, baby. You're already soaked." I said.

"That's all you daddy." She said as I grinned, pushed her legs back, and crossed her ankles, holding them tightly in my hands and kissing her pussy like I was grateful for it. I swiped my thick tongue up her pussy and sucked on it. The more she tried to move, the deeper I pushed my face into her, slurping up her wetness.

The first orgasm hit me like a tsunami, and the ringing in my ears made it difficult to determine whether or not the high-pitched screech I thought I heard came from her or was a figment of my imagination. She tried to move away from my assaulting tongue, hoping that would calm the unstable tremor in her legs, but everywhere she wiggled, I followed. I was relentless, eating her to a second orgasm in under three minutes.

"Baby, please." She said. I delicately kissed her folds, releasing her ankles and slowly making my way up her body until our mouths were connected.

"You taste so fucking good, Amora." I groaned against her lips, sliding my tongue between them so it was a shared experience.

Struggling to lift her weak legs, she locked them loosely around my midsection and grabbed my neck, pulling until she could feel more of my weight on her.

"Please." She repeated the word, her voice was now a whisper as I kissed her neck.

"Please what?"

"You know what I want." She said.

"I want to hear you say it." I brought my lips to hers again, allowing them to touch briefly. I didn't stay that close for too long. She looked up at me.

"Make love to me." She said. I sat up a bit to grab ahold of her thighs and spread them wider, pushing them until they rested against the bed on either side of her body.

Placing one hand by her head, I kissed her softly and pressed against her entrance. She reached down between us, wrapping her hand around the base of my erection, and stroked slowly. Undulating her hips, she sank her teeth into my bottom lip and pulled back, rubbing my jaw and smiling. I finally pressed inside of her. I buried myself inside of her.

"Fuck." We cursed simultaneously, and the moment was perfect, mild discomfort and all. The feeling of being full was unusual but far from unpleasant. Strangely, I felt whole, like I found the perfect key to my lock, the last piece to complete my puzzle.

"Don't move." She said weakly, clutching my sides like I was anchoring her to the bed.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Better than okay." She said lifting her mouth to mines, she kissed me with so much fervor. Our tongues danced together wildly.

Disconnecting our lips, she inhaled and glanced up at the ceiling. My lips were on her throat, as I marked her. I pulled her hips back a fraction and plunged into her again. She held onto me for dear life, whimpering as I filled her again and again.

My pace was strong and steady, firm yet gentle, and intentional. Circling her hips, she clenched around me, grinning triumphantly when I moaned in her ear.

"I love the way you feel inside of me." She told me and dug her nails into my back. I moaned again, pushing a loud one out of her when I pressed deeper, and her thighs started to shake. Another orgasm was building quickly, so quickly. She pressed her lips together to contain the scream.

"Let that shit out ma. I got you." I said, snapping my hips forward. She lost it, hollering as her toes curled, and her back arched, lifting her upper body off the bed.

"You're so beautiful when you cum." I told her.

"Look at me." I said as slid my arm underneath her back and angled her lower half the way I wanted. She slowly turned her head back to face me.

I held her gaze as my speed picked up, her mouth falling open in a silent cry. She just pulled my face down to her, moaning into my mouth as I brought her to the brink of yet another orgasm. Locking her arms around my neck, she opened her legs as far as her hips would allow, and her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck.....ah!" She squealed, clamping down on me as she shook violently. I was smiling at her, slowly stroking her through the end of her high.

I sat up completely, holding myself inside of her as I pulled her up. She let me guide her on my lap.

She created her own rhythm, watching my face as she worked her hips. I bit my lip and closed my eyes, grunting and digging my fingers into her waist. When she lifted herself and sat back down, twirling and rolling her hips at the bottom, she got me to moan again.

I kissed her deeply, holding her firmly while she made a mess in my lap. She gripped my shoulders for leverage as I started to pull her down harder, crying out when I hit a spot she didn't know she had. My breathing was labored, and my eyes were shut tight. She put her forehead on mines, touching the side of my neck.

"You close?" She asked, gingerly touching my lips to hers.

"Mhmm." She drenched my dick and the top of my thighs.

"Shit, baby!" I moaned. She grinned victoriously as I stilled, moaning against her chest while I throbbed and spilled myself inside of her.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly. She was resting her head on my shoulder.

"Baby." I said.

"Hmmm?" It was obvious that she was on the verge of passing out, but I lifted her head and pecked her lips several times.

"Say something so I know you're still with me." I said, rubbing my hands up and down her back. She smiled sweetly and looked at me.

"I'm in love with you Alex."

"I'm in love with you too Amora."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 204 14
𝘚𝘗𝘐𝘕 𝘖𝘍𝘍 𝘖𝘍 𝘍𝘙𝘖𝘔 "𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋"
354K 12.8K 67
I saw her and I knew from that moment on I would never love someone the way I love her. Mature content New writer -this story is not edited so please...
29.7K 1.5K 18
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮..." 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙙𝙧�...
The Fall By Alex

Fanfiction

463 42 14
Sequel to US