Just A Kiss

By blackangel_312

It all started with just a kiss. Meet Niharika, brown eyed, brunette beauty. Quiet, mysterious was what she... More

Just A Kiss
Vacations
The Nerd Isn't Actually A Nerd
Which Is The Real Niharika?
Never Have I Ever...
Worst Day Ever
Atom Rocks!!
Jealous, Are We?
Back To Normal
The Key
Staying Away
Too busy
Time To Go Home
Goodnight Kiss
Do You Remember?
I'm An Ass
Leave Before It's Too Late
I Fucked It Up Again
Go Back Home
Just Plain Miserable
Grumpy Two Year Olds
Being numb wasn't a good thing
Nobody Calls You a Bitch Except Me
Finally...
A/N
A/N
Merlin - Justin
JUST ONE CHANCE
JUST ONE CHANCE

Epilogue

3.2K 127 3
By blackangel_312

Epilogue -

 "Just do it" she said with a sigh

"Are you crazy? I don't have a death wish like you do."

"Oh shut up. I have done this a hundred times, babe. You won't die."

Adrian took two more steps back from the cliff.

"Don't you trust me, Adrian?" she placed her hand on his cheek.

"I do, alright, I do trust you b-"

"It's okay. Let's go."

Niharika had wanted Adrian to have little bit fun. When it came to parties and stuff, Adrian was cool with it. But when it came to doing something that gave an adrenaline rush, something adventurous like cliff diving,Adrian refused.

She turned and started walking towards the path they had come here. The car was parked at the bottom.

"Wait!"

She stopped mid-stride.

"I am scared alright, just give me a minute."

Niharika walked back towards him. She wound her arms around his waist.

"Close your eyes."

After he reluctantly closed his eyes, Niharika helped him relaxed.

She let him go and took one of his hands.

"Trust me. It's going to be great."

He just nodded.

She helped take a few steps back.

"How about we do this together? "

Adrian opened his eyes.

"All you gotta do is run and jump when I say so."

"You'll be holding my hand?"

"Won't let you go ever." She gave him a small smile.

Adrian nodded and looked at the edge.

"3, 2, 1, Run." Niharika ran and matched his speed. "Jump"

And jump they did.

Niharika never did let go of his hand.

One moment they were in the air and next they were submerged in the water.

The water felt cold but not ice cold. The winter was just two months away.

Niharika pulled Adrian's hand towards her. His eyes were closed. She tapped her thumb on the back of his hand. When he opened his eyes, she pointed a finger towards the surface, he nodded and they both swam towards it.

They both gasped for air as they reached the surface.

"That was awesome." Adrian shouted with glee.

"You kept your eyes closed the whole time."

"Not the whole time, only when we reached the water."

She just laughed. " come here, you"

She pulled him in for a kiss. His lips descended on hers. And it no longer mattered that they were surrounded by water from all sides.

She opened her eyes for a moment and happened to look over his shoulder. 

"Duck" she yelled and pushed him in the water. She too dived in.

A minute later they both broke the surface.

"Niharika! What the hell?"

"Sorry babe. Big tide. C'mon" se pecked him on the lips." I need to cross off two things on my bucket list." She winked and they both swam towards the beach that was a bit far from the cliff , but they reached.

While returning home, she let Adrian ride ger BMW and she sat behind him. He had a smile on his face this whole time, and she couldn't help but be happy that he wasn't mad at her after all.

It was also the time when Adrian tried riding the bike at a speed of hundred.

"Nooo" Merlin groaned when they entered her home, holding hands.

"What?" They asked in unison

"I had just sweeped the floors and now you come in here and just-  ughh"

Niharika then remembered that they were both wet and leaving water puddles on the floor

"Don't worry I'll do it." She said. And ran up the stairs. Adrian right behind her. When she reached her room, she was about to open the door when she said.

"Get ready in 20 okay, I need to go through everything again. I'm gonna go take a shower now."

Adrian pulled he for a kiss, his arm around her waist even after they'd parted. "Mind if I join you"
"Yes."

He pouted. She just pushed him away, laughing.

"Go, now"

Niharika slipped into the navy blue dress she'd bought when she and Merlin had gone for shopping, after a nice hot shower. A simple Titan gold watch was the only jewelry she wore. An eyeliner, and a quick swipe of the cherry lip balm on her lips.

Her phone beeped

They'll reach home in 30 mins.- A

With a little help from Adrian's father, Niharika had planned a small trip to Malaysia for two days. They had went the day before and they'd be back by Sunday which was actually their anniversary date. Unfortunately her father couldn't afford to not go on Monday since he had to be present in the court. It was their 20th wedding anniversary.

Since they'd be back home that night, Niharika wanted to do something for them. Uncle Mike and aunt Angela had just gone to the airport to pick them up.

Niharika closed the door as she left her room. Half hour. And they'd be here.

"Wow." She turned to find Adrian

"Do I look good?" She asked nervously.

"Sexy" he said dreamily. 

He leaned forward. "No, no , no. We've got to go down and check on things. They'll be home in few minutes. This is no time to make out."

Adrian pulled her in for a hug.

"I still can't believe that I got you."

"Believe it, babe. You've got all of me."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Red carpet?"

"Check" Justin yelled from inside the house.

"Lightings"

"Check" Again Justin

"Flowers?"

"Check" Merlin said

"Music?"

"Check" Adrian answered

"Food?"

"Check" Rena answered

"Cake?"

Nobody said a thing.

"Where the hell is -"

"Oh calm down, I got it covered." Aidan said coming in with a big three tiered cake.

Thank God.

"Where are the candles?"

"I ate them." Aidan gave her a blank look.

"What? How can you- "

"Niharika" Adrian came and grabbed her by the shoulders "calm down. Deep breaths. Good. Now everything's fine. They are gong to love it. Okay?"

Niharika just nodded. "Thank you"

All of them heard the cars park in the garage.

"Quick, Justin lights off. Aidan, stand near the cake, arrange the candles. Light them up as soon as they enter through the arch. Everybody jump out on the count of five after the candles are lit. And Just- "

"Oi. Shush. Relax" Adrian slung his arm around her shoulder. To others he yelled "Take your positions guys. Let's make this the best anniversary they'd ever have."

Aryan and Mansi had spend one whole year fighting and staying apart for some stupid misunderstanding. Niharika had wanted to give them the best wedding anniversary ever, now that they were back together.

That is why with the help of uncle Mike and aunt Angela and her friends, she had planned this whole thing.

She stood at the very back with Adrian, just opposite the entrance to the backyard because she wanted to see their expression when they saw all the things that was planned.

After explaining everything to Adrian, she went and had a talk with her parents. She had everything sorted out. There were tears and apologies and laughter and three buckets of Baskin and Robins ice cream.

Her parents entered through the door. Aidan lit the candles, whic was the only light since it was now 7:30. It had been almost dark.

Exactly 5 mins after the candles were lit, Justin lighted up the whole backyard. She had to give him credits. He did an ama, ing job. She saw her parents eyes widen. Everybody jumped out of their hiding position yelling surprise. 

The tears that shone in her parents eyes and the smile and the look of pride on Adrian's face for her, everything she endured for the past two months was completely worth it.

And it all had started with just a kiss

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The End.

So people. This is the end of Just A Kiss. I hope everybody likes it.

So people vote for it. Comment. And... this is my second story that I've completed.

I'll continue with Not Much of A Fairytale and If Only...

How about I put an excerpt of both the stories. Read it. See if you like it. If you do continue reading those, do vote please. I love it when people vote for my stories.  It's like there's someone out there who likes what I write. And trust me, that just little one vote brings a very big smile on my face.

I've been thinking about writing one more story. It maybe somewhat similar to Aftershocks of the Breakup - which is my first story- but this story is not the same.

It's like I've seen the conditions of women. And believe me, out of 10 women, there are almost 7 that have the same problems.

So I am going to write one for them.  Just for them. It may not be humorous or a love story. But I bet that you'd like it and maybe relate to somebody, some women you might've met once.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 280K 54
"I don't know who you think you are coming here, and acting like you don't care about anything. Now listen here Princess, because I'm not going to re...
302K 10.8K 46
One prankster + One player + One drunk party = One lover + One douche bag + One big crazy love story ㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍ "I cupped her cheeks a...
13.6K 476 33
Dominic is a well-known playboy billionaire with a long-term girlfriend. His company always comes first because it's his only child. Not even his gir...
767K 25.8K 45
Joe Smith. A basic name but there was nothing basic about him. With his chiselled features, green eyes that could pin you to the spot and a smile tha...