Ma'oare (Neteyam x Aonung)

Da Lakai_mckay03

"You are Ma'oare," "What? oare? Are you calling me a big head?" I replied, getting a bit mad. "Hee hee, no d... Altro

Chapter 1
Notice
Chapter 2
NOTICE
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
]Chapter 5[
]Chapter 6 (Republish)[
Notice
NOTICE
]Chapter 7[
]Chapter 8[
]Chapter 9[
]Chapter 10 (Republish)[
]Chapter 11[
]Chapter 12[
]Chapter 13[
]Chapter 14[
SPOILER
]Chapter 15[
]Chapter 16[
]Chapter 17[
}Chapter 18{
MAJOR SPOILER
}CHAPTER 20{
}Chapter 21 (Republished){
}Chapter 22{
}Chapter 23{

}Chapter 19{

950 24 29
Da Lakai_mckay03

Third Person POV.

(Warning heated session up ahead. I know I'm not good at the scenes in writing so forgive me for the bad writing but anyways enjoy<3)

Aonung and Neteyam had been talking and the teal Na'vi has heard stories from the Sullys about how they had their Kelkus up in trees and mountains. The glint of happiness and wonder that shines in their eyes when talking about them was something he had noticed and also the slight hurt and homesickness that settles as they dismiss the stories.

So went he and Neteyam snuck away to their Lagoon he told Neteyam how he wanted to build one together so Neteyam was ecstatic about it. Within a week they gathered the materials in discrete with Lu'a helping the two but that was all he did because Aonung wanted the location of the Kelku to be in secret so Lu'a just bought the materials and left it by the Lagoon. the week after that they started building they Kelku.

It was the afternoon now and the the lovers were just resting in their secret Kelku that they built themselves in a cave.

They laid in silence and looked at their Kelku and some parts were of Mauri pod designs due to Aonungs observations. He suggested the openings such as windows and entry to be of his clan designs because it will be suited to the climate so Neteyam agreed.

Seeing that the whole Kelku now done from where they laid Aonung suddenly felt overwhelmed. His eyes started to heat up so he sat up from his laying position and looked out to the opening, facing away from Neteyam.

Neteyam didn't pay mind to Aonung till he saw his back posture and felt that was a change in his mood.

"Nung?" he spoke out, worry laced on to his voice. The lean Na'vi also sat up from his position and moved closer to Aonung. The teal Na'vi tried to turned away to wipe his tears when Neteyams hands cupped his face and made him face the lean Na'vi.

"What is wrong my Ma'Oare? Hm?" Neteyam begun to wipe his tears with his thumbs while he still cups his face. Aonung just looked at Neteyam studying his whole face, his idle hand slowly moved to his face where it rested on his cheek.

"What is wrong Ma'Oare?" asked the lean Na'vi again as he leaned into his hand.

"Nga yawne lu oer (I love you)," he said in tone that carried very heavy emotion that when Neteyam heard it he was taken a back. The lean Na'vis chest was clouded with warmth and emotions for the latter in front of him made his eyes were getting watery so he held back the tears and chuckled,

"Nga yawne lu oer," he replied to the teal Na'vi they leaned to each other and rested they forehead against each other.

With their hearts fluttering and heavy with untold emotions, they felt a compulsion to capture each others lips and so they did. Aonung leaned his whole body on to the lean Na'vi and Neteyam slowly let himself lay down by the movement. On the floor of their kelku the two entangled themselves in a moment of fulfilling passion.

With each touch, movements, groan, mutters or grind, clouds of heat painted their bodies. Neteyam switched their position and was now on top of Aonung. He breathed heavily as he looked down at the teal Na'vi who was also breathing heavily.

The appearance of the teal Na'vi looking at him with eyes of clear lust and need, his light skin flushed made him look more edible to the lean Na'vi and so he went in for a hard and sloppy kiss. He made sure to kiss the teal Na'vi hard which made him groan and growl.

The muse like sound encouraged Neteyam, he pulled away from the kiss and smirked then he proceeded to kissing the teal Na'vis neck, sucking and nibbling as he went on. He started to moved to Aonungs chest and while doing this he didn't have to look at Aonung to know that he was enjoying this as he could hear the moans and whines that Aonung was letting out. Aonung despite enjoying bathing in this feeling of pleasure he felt like Neteyam should also feel this way but when he held on to Neteyam, the lean Na'vi took hold of his hand to stop him,

" It's ok Ma'Oare, let me do this," Neteyam said in low and raspy tone.

"I want you to feel good too," Aonung replied innocently.

Neteyam smiled at him "You are making feel a lot this way too, so good. So just let me do this ok," saying this Neteyam led both hands of the teal Na'vi to his back, making sure they folded properly behind the teal Na'vi. Neteyam picked up where he left off and continued ravishing the teal Na'vi.

Neteyam saw the teal Na'vis nipple and giving in to his thoughts, he went on to nibbling the now succulent looking buds. This caused shock of pleasure that rocked the teal Na'vi causing him to reflexively squirm and the way his hands were positioned while laying down sort of locked him in position so the only thing he could do was let out sounds of pleasure. Neteyam kept doing his wonders on the teal Na'vis nipples as he very much liked the tunes of ecstasy that continually fell out of Aonungs lips.

Soon Neteyam attention fell on to the teal Na'vis lower region especially the clothed cock that was raging and that was occasionally rubbing on to him. He decided to fall of from the Aonungs nipples and proceeded to kiss the teal Na'vis abdomen further down the happy trail.

Aonung couldn't help himself but just let out unfamiliar sounds at Neteyams actions, his hands seemed to have locked themselves behind his back which was slightly uncomfortable yet it still bore him unimaginable pleasure. It seemed to him that he liked being trapped helplessly and be ravished at the same time by the lean Na'vi. The sudden detachment of Neteyam from his nipple bought a slight relief to him allowing him to have some comforting breaths. Then he felt Neteyam kiss his abdomen till he reached his happy trail, which bought a new sense of pleasure due to that area being surprisingly sensitive,

'Wow, was that place always so sensitive?' he thought but what happened next surprised him the most.

Neteyam, knowing that Aonung was distracted by his kisses on his happy trail decided to loosen the loincloth bands that allowed the loincloth to slip off unnoticed. He halted his kisses and moved his face away so that he could see Aonungs cock unclothed, he had to admit seen several Na'vis, friends of his naked but never has he ever seen such an attractive and delicious looking one all his life.

He licked his lips in lust of the sight in front of him and decided to give in, so took Aonungs length into his mouth. This caused the teal Na'vi to shiver at the contact profoundly at a fleeting moment but as Neteyam continued and started to bob his head the shivering died down and Aonung continued to moan.

"Neteyam~" Aonung moaned in low raspy tone. Neteyam was surprised and encouraged by this, earlier Aonung had just been making pleasurable sound yet never once had he called his proper name in such a manner which very pleasant and encouraging to hear, so he started to increase his pace.

Aonung had felt a budding pleasure in the pit of his stomach and it was building up till he couldn't help it,

"Neteyam, sorry about this," he said hurriedly and somehow his hands that were locked behind him were freed which came forth and held on to Neteyams head and pushed it down. This forced his full length into the lean Na'vis mouth, his buttocks clenched, his back arched, his hips jerked forward and pleasure exploded within his body in heaps. His eyes rolled to the back of his head with hand holding Neteyams head in place, he came into Neteyams mouth. Energy left his body that caused his body to slightly go limb and this freed Neteyam from his grip. The lean Na'vi gagged and tried to catch his breath from the sudden suffocation but never did he regret it rather he enjoyed it.

As Aonung laid there catching his breath Neteyam saw his messy sight and quickly took off his loincloth in a hurry to pleasure himself as he looked at the view in front of him. He jerked and jerked while he studied every inch of the naked view in front of him, the subtle muscle flex, the sweat and even the scent. He took the sight in and closed his eyes to ravish them more and back he looked. Aonung looked at the lean Na'vi doing himself and sat up,

"My turn," he said, Aonung moved forward and lowered himself to Neteyams cock which he took in dominantly. Neteyam had to move his hands away, with one of it bracing his weight and the other on Aonungs hair massaging and pushing his head down burring his cock into his warm cavern. His head fell back with his eyes closed as pleasure sprung in his lower core and this went on till he felt the burning desire ready to combust.

Aonung could feel Neteyams eagerness so placed Neteyams legs over his shoulders and he burried his face onto Neteyams cock. Neteyams breath was caught in his chest his body was in shock by the immense pleasure that came in huge waves, his sanity left his body and growled quiet animalistic.

One of Aonungs hands held him down by the chest while the other reached Neteyams lips and the latter sucked on it. The ride went on and his core exploded, he rode his high and as pleasure left his body so did his energy. Aonung on the other hand shoved Neteyams whole length when he nutted he made sure to in take every drop of it then he crawled up tot Neteyam and laid beside him.

" Ma'Atan, Nga yawne lu oer," he said.

Neteyam shifted to face him and replied, "Nga yawne lu oer, Ma'Oare," and so the two cuddle and drifted of to sleep.

===

That night when they went back to village Lu'a met up with them first before anyone and his eyes nearly popped out his sockets when he saw the love bites on Aonungs neck and the ones on Neteyams happy trials,

"You two Shxawngs! you are both lucky that you two met me first, if not your parents would have skinned you both and scatter your remains to Akulas beyond the reef, hisss tsk tsk tsk," muttered Lu'a as he hooked the two boys off to his Mauri pod where put ointments on the marked regions. While doing all this the elder one continued to lecture the two even after everything was done he still lectured them till they were sent off.

As the two walked side by side their hands brush past each other and at one point Aonungs hand slipped into Neteyams then he held on to it. Lu'a who didn't trust the two was following from behind,

"I told you two to go home separately, i just finished covering you two up I don't want any new marks to appear. Now break apart and off you go Neteyam," saying this made the duo frown and Aonung glared at his brother.

"Uh Uh Uh, don't do that, you know I'm right. Drop the eyes or I'll pluck them out," Aonung immediately looked away and mumbled a 'Shxawng' under his breath which Lu'a caught,

"Did you just call me a Shxawng?" he asked, Aonung didn't have to wait for his words to finish and he dashed off with Lu'a trailing him at a scary pace. Neteyam laughed at the two and he could see Aonung from a distance getting tackled and his ear being pulled.

"He never learns," like that Neteyam went to his Mauri pod. As he entered his family were having dinner and they noticed the bandages he had on. He was asked questions of the bandages he got, on which he answered saying it was from hunting and so his parents didn't press on any further. So he joined in on dinner and after went to bed.

===

Several days have passed and a new day has dawned, everyone was up to their usual doings, the sully kids and trio hanging out and the parents attending to their duties when a sudden sound cut through the air. Unlike before the tune of the horn was different,

"What was that? Is something wrong?" asked Neteyam in concern as he noticed the looks of the Metkayina trio with them.

"We don't know what it is exactly but yes, something is wrong. Wait, that's Lu'a let's ask him," said Aonung, they all stood up and moved to the said elder. It seemed like there were also others who were curious, squabbles and mutters of concern spread through the crowd as the group made their through,

"Lu'a! Lu'a!" called out Aonung. The said elder turned to his comrade dismissing him and he faced Aonung.

"What's going on? What's happening?" Aonung voiced out concern.

"Some Tulkuns came back," he said.

Looks of surprise and concern deepen on the faces of the Metkayina forks as the group gather by the shore line, they watched some warriors including Lu'a head off to the direction of the Tulkuns.

"Why is concerning that they came back?" asked the curios Neteyam,

"Tulkuns travel in herds to have them visit in a small group away from their whole group would only mean one thing trouble and by the looks of it this seems big," explained Rotxo as they watched Lu'a moving towards the jumping Tulkuns.

Lu'as POV:

The unpleasant feeling that was growing in my chest was getting heavier as i got closer to the small herd in front of me. With a few warriors flaking me and we maneuvered towards the herd at high speed till we settled in front of them. Eager to know the troubles I reached out to the leading Tulkun,

'I see you my brother, what is wrong?' as I asked the reply of the brother Tulkun shook my core and the feeling from earlier were proven right. I quickly turned to the warriors,

"Quick! you two go back to the village tell the Olo'eyktan and Tsahik that the mother Tulkun has been attack, you two call for more warriors the rest of you follow us and you sound the horn when we past barricades," I hastily spoke the commands and told the Tulkuns to lead us to the main herd.

Third person POV:

From a distance the kids saw that there were warriors were returning hastily while Lu'a followed the departing Tulkuns. As the warriors reached the shore two of them dashed off while the rest called out to the warriors and hunters alike to gear themselves this was when one familiar voice rang through the air,

"Hetou, what is the problem?" asked Tahti (the guy who rejected Lu'a) as he arrived with some warriors.

"The Mother Tulkun has been attacked Lu'a has left with some warriors with the small herd for quick support," replied the warrior.

"What!? that idiot," the furious Tahti turned to his group and ushered them to be quick as he ran a head of them in a hurry to catch up to the said elder. Within a minute the kids also saw the Tsahik and Olo'eyktan and the Sully's parents depart with warriors but before they left the Tsahik warned and cautioned that there was already enough warriors and that all pf the remaining ones were to stay back guarding the village.

[After the body of the Fallen Tulkun was found]

The air was heavy filled with great emotions grief, sadness, anger and vengeance. the people crowded around the leaders who were up front. The clans Olo'eyktan was howling out his anger and the people around them mirrored his feelings, the Tsahik voiced out her her grief and anger. They all came in trumpeting over the sounds of preparations, the preparations of a possible war. Meanwhile, the former Toruk'Makto tried to calm them to bring them back to rationalization but it was to no avail. Yet the eldest sons Aonung and Neteyam were aiding their fathers by mirroring their actions, the sully girls were right behind the crowd, while Lu'a stood with a stern face trying to calm Tsireya's sadden figure. It was till Toruk'Makto ran forth holding the beacon in hand, silence spread amongst the crowd as they looked at the foreign tool of death. Jake took the silence and spoke to them of loved ones bringing them back from their vengeance clouded minds.

"Tell the Tulkun," muttered Tonowari as his eyes landed on Lu'a, the eldest nodded and went with the warriors from earlier to the Tulkuns to spread the message tailing him was Tahti. Aonung moved to Neteyams direction bumping and hitting the rushing folks around him, he didn't mind much because he wanted to be by his lover. He reached Neteyam and the two instantly hugged each other tightly it was to their luck everyone was rushing fanatically so they didn't pay mind to the two.

"I'm sorry," Aonung told Neteyam as he hugged him tightly, "It's fine," replied Neteyam. Neteyam broke the hug and looked at Aonung trying to reassure him that his actions were forgiven and understandable. Earlier when the whole commotion was escalating when Neteyam and his father was trying to calm the crowd The lean Na'vi turn to Aonung for help but to his dismay Aonung had joined the crowd of anger and when Neteyam reached out to him Aonung was hesitant but he rejected the calming gesture and joined the crowd which hurt Neteyam.

"But next time you're doing that I'm not forgiving you," as he spoke these words he notice Tsireya from a distance just standing there lost in shock, " I think your sister needs right now,"

Before Aonung could replied he noticed Lo'aks receding figure in a distance, "And your brother is sneaking off to somewhere," Neteyam looked at Aonung confusingly then looked to the direction in which his brother is possibly sneaking off to.

"Just what his Shxawng ass up to this time? see you later at the docks?" he said as he slowly faced Aonung.

"Yeah," the two broke their linked hands and went off to their siblings thinking that this might be just a quick one but unaware of horrid future that lays ahead.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chap 19.

Sorry for the late one but better late than never, right?

no spoiler for next chap <3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

110K 3.2K 18
❝ not really sure how to feel about it something in the way you move, makes me feel like i can't live without you...
8.6K 316 15
irrational /ΙͺˈraΚƒΙ™n(Ι™)l/ not logical or reasonable. β•°β–Ί The sky people return and they're worse than ever. β•°β–Ί The Sully family are forced to retreat a...
29.7K 453 15
❝ 𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑡 𝑳𝑢'𝑨𝑲, 𝑰 𝑡𝑬𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑢 𝑻𝑨𝑳𝑲 𝑻𝑢 𝒀𝑢𝑼𝑹 𝑩𝑹𝑢𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹. 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑰𝑺 𝑯𝑬? ❞ ❝ 𝑭𝑰𝑡𝑫 𝑯𝑰𝑴 𝒀𝑢𝑼𝑹𝑺𝑬𝑳𝑭, 𝑰'𝑴 οΏ½...
4.4K 134 14
You are a girl who loves the ocean. I mean, who wouldn't. You're the daughter of the Olo'eyktan. However, being sisters with the perfect daughter is...