Getaway Car | fast and furious

De Dawn_Gemini

๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ซ | fast and furious When Sophia Toretto's brother falls under the suspicion of the LAPD... Mais

๐†๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐‚๐š๐ซ
act 1
1. tuna with no crust
2. racing for respect
3. business deal went sour
4. the buster
5. family barbecue
6. date night
7. race wars
8. betrayal
9. everything falls apart
act 2
10. five years later
11. unnecessary reunions
12. racing for a spot
13. still breathing
14. yo boss man
15. a ten second car
17. where my jurisdiction ends
18. a turn of events
act 3
19. other side of a wanted poster
20. no extradition
21. our family just got bigger
22. eleven heists
23. beauty of public offices
24. team just got burnt
25. salute, mi familia
26. where to now
act 4
27. bring her home
28. we don't turn back on family
29. hunting our evil twins
30. promises
31. we need plan c, d, e
32. maybe you should call
33. 1327
34. family barbecues
act 5
35. no more jobs
36. completely wrong thinking
37. where's ramsey?
38. not dressed like that
39. cars don't fly
40. all that trouble
41. leaving without saying goodbye
42. i love you forever
act 6
43. pulled a me
44. gone rogue
45. great ideas
46. feelings of betrayal
47. less conspicuous
48. cipher's business
49. russian missiles
50. i never left
51. never turn back on family
act 7
52. fatal races
53. little bit of company
54. old friends, old memories

16. like old times

1.7K 58 1
De Dawn_Gemini

Sophia stood in the middle of Dom and Brian, hands in the back pockets of her flared jeans. As they come up with a plan to figure out how to stop Barga, Brian called his work for help especially with Dom's freedom. 

"Well, the good news is, when we get this guy, you walk out of here a free man." Brian spoke to Dom.

Dom crossed his arms over his chest. "Is that what they told you?"

"Yeah, that's the deal."

Dom smirked at him. "You still put milk and cookies out for Santa Claus?"

Sophia rolled her eyes nudging her brother with her arm. "Dom, don't be mean. He is trying to help."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Dom shrugged at her. "I'm just talking with your boyfriend."

Sophia glared at him, her cheeks taking a shade of red. She avoided looking to Brian as Braga's crew drove in. Brain held something out to Dom, Sophia seeing it was a car key.

 "Here. In case things go shitty."

"Just like old times?" Dom took the key.

"Yeah."

Sophia shifted on her feet as Fenix walked towards them, gun in his hand. The brunette subconsciously stepped closer to Brian as Fenix approached them.

"You forgot something mijo. That's what you wanted, right?" Campos quickly intervened, stopping Fenix.

 "Dom." Sophia warned as her brother stepped closer.

Campos walked towards them, smiling. "He's harmless. Don't worry about him. And he's really sorry about Letty." 

Sophia tensed at his words, Brian discretely grabbed her hand, "Where's our stuff?"

Brian tapped Sophia's hand with his thumb and the brunette walked over to the containers and opened one of them. 

"You mean the stuff that used to be in here right?" She questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"Well, you'll see it when we see Braga. That was the deal." Brian added as Sophia shut the case and walked back over to him.

Campos smirked at them, "No worries. Braga keeps his word."

He turned and made a hand motion, a car door opening. Sophia's eyebrows furrowed as an older Mexican man stepped out, walking towards them. Everything about the man commanded respect, but Sophia felt like something was wrong. Maybe it was the pale salmon tie he was wearing or the fact he looked like the sweetest old man.

The man, Braga, stopped in front of the three and dropped a duffel bag at their feet. "Two million. You get the rest when I get my property."

"I got a question for you." Brian spoke, sharing a quick glance with Sophia, "You wearing pink when you were clawing your way out of el barrio?"

Braga kept his face neutral, but Sophia could still see the sliver of panic seep into his eyes. She gave a slight smirk, speaking up.

"You're thinking what I'm thinking, right?"

"He ain't Braga." Dom stated.

"FBI!"

The FBI flooded the room, bullets flying everywhere. Brian grabbed the man in the grey suit and brought him to the ground, both Torettos ducking down as well. 

"Get out of here, Dom!" He yelled to her brother as Sophia noticed Fenix leading Campos to his car. Like a bodyguard protecting their boss. 

"Campos is Braga!" She yelled out in realisation.

She turned her head, in time to see Dom tackle Gisele out of the way of Fenix's car. Brian grabbed Sophia's arm. "You gotta get out of here too, Sophie!"

"I'm not leaving you here!" She protested.

"Sophie, go." Brian urged her.

"Sophia!" The brunette turned her head and saw Dom yelling for her, motioning her to get in the car.

The brunette turned back around and pressed her lips to Brian's cheek quickly before rushing off to the car. She got in the backseat just as Dom sped off, following behind Fenix and Braga.

She looked to Gisele and offered her a smile, "Glad you're okay."

Gisele smiled back at her. "I'm glad you're okay too.

Back at Toretto's Household 

Logan pulled up to the Toretto's household dropping Mia and Sophia off after grocery shopping. Mia technically tricked him to a late night grocery trip where they bought unnecessary foods. On the drive back Logan was telling a crazy story of what one of his students did in class. 

"Thanks Logan!" Sophia was getting out the car with some groceries in her arms, "Have fun with middle schoolers tomorrow." 

"Bye Soph," Logan waved as Sophia started walking to the house leaving her older sister with the guy she adores. 

"Thank you again for joining our mini grocery trip." Mia thanking him as she had the last bag of groceries. 

"No need to thank me," Logan was saying as he was getting lost in Mia's dark brown eyes, " I'll see you-" 

Mia grabbed his shirt to kiss him causing him to move his hands to cup her cheeks. Logan began to smile as they were kissing, making Mia to move out of the kiss and just admire him and his goofy smile. 

They said their goodbyes with one last kiss, Mia grabbing the grocery bag again and exciting the car. Waving goodbye as Logan drove home. 

"I saw that, you like him and you just kissed him." Sophia was teasing her older sister as Mia just rolled her eyes. 

Mia groaned as she adjusted the grip she had on the bag of groceries she held. Sophia rolled her eyes as she shifted her bags. A sigh of relief left Sophia's lips as they reached their house, walking up the driveway. 

Sophia furrowed her eyebrows as she heard people talking in the garage. Mia gave her a look as they both looked over to it, seeing Dom and Brian.

Brian must've noticed her staring as he turned his head to look at her, it filling with slight surprise at the sight of her, and the facial expression on her face. Sophia quickly averted her eyes and hurried to the back door, going into the kitchen. Mia didn't say anything as she set her bag of groceries down, knowing her sister didn't want to talk about it. 

Tears blurred her vision as Sophia began unpacking the bags. All her emotions from the last few weeks had built up and were ready to come out. She missed Letty like crazy, she was terrified of what has going to happen to them. And despite trying to deny it and pretend it wasn't true, she was still very much madly in love with Brian.

Spending the last few days with him had brought back memories of their relationship and her feelings. It hurt to see him again but she knew she wanted him to stay. She wanted him to stay with her. Sophia sighed deeply, leaning her hands on the counter as she had an internal battle with herself. 

Sophia didn't even notice Mia leave the room and head upstairs as the youngest Toretto spotted Brian in the doorway. He watched her from behind as she went back to putting the food away. 

He moved to her and grabbed her forearm. "Hey."

She turned around and was met with eyes she'd fallen in love with five years ago. Brian's thumb wiped under her eye gently. Brown eyes met blue as they stared at each other intensively. Sophia's heart pounded erratically in her chest.

 She decided that she was done lying to herself and everyone around her. Sophia grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his face to hers, their lips connecting passionately.

They pulled apart after a while and Brian stared at her with awe. Sophia looked up at him hesitantly before he pulled her closer to him, arms wrapped around her waist. Their breathing mixed together as they stared at each other longingly. Brian lowered his head and pressed his lips to hers, the pair being caught in a fit of passion.

Brian's hands travelled past her hips to under her thighs before he hoisted her up. The brunette's hands moved from his neck to the back of his head, running her hands through his hair. Brian held her as they pulled away breathlessly. 

"Brian." She whispered through her panting.

He looked up at her. "Don't stop."

He flashed her his charming smile, eyes glowing brightly. "Yes, ma'am."

Sophia smiled happily at him before kissing him again. Brian set her down on the counter, one hand resting on her hip and the other tangled in her hair. He moved to stand between her legs as she pulled his jacket off. Brian's lips moved from her's down to her neck and then her collarbone, moving the strap of her dress and bra out of the way. His hands going around her waist as Brian pulled her closer, goosebumps swarming every part of her body that he touches. 

Author's Note

AHHH!! Brian and Sophia are back sorry if it felt any sort of cringe but I tried its not easy. Only two more chapters and were done with act 2. I've been planning act 3 since that would be when Fast Five takes place. I love fast five its my favorite fast movie. OHH the plans I have for act 3 like I've even started planning out act 4 . I hope you like this chapter and have an amazing day!! 

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

4.9K 261 9
๐—™!๐—ข๐—– ๐˜… ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ท ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ [SLOW UPDATES] Liana Rhodes was the Queen of the Avenida in Brazil. Her car owned the pavement and the people loved to...
19.7K 411 12
Book 1: T2 - The Second Toretto Book 2: T2 - Racer's Heart Book 3: T2 - Family Forever Brian and Charlie are back with the family for one last family...
19.9K 368 17
(Sequel to The Criminal's Only Weakness) (Set in Fast & Furious 7) The team has spread out & settled around the globe following London. Cassie has se...
343K 9.6K 41
๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’•? โชcurrently discontinuedโซ dominic toretto ๐– female!oc a ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฌ...