~~His Killer Soulmate~~ (Bang...

By Wylene48

When everyone turns 18 y/o, they get an invisible message that only they can see to tell them what they're so... More

~C҇h҇a҇p҇t҇e҇r҇ 1: Happy Birthday~
~C҇h҇a҇p҇t҇e҇r҇ 2: The First Meeting~
~C҇h҇a҇p҇t҇e҇r҇ 4: Mixed Feelings??~

~C҇h҇a҇p҇t҇e҇r҇ 3: His Birthday Mission~

54 2 0
By Wylene48

~Y/N POV~

It was finally the morning of October 3rd. I had just woken up to try and get out of bed, but was stopped when I felt big heavy arms around my waist pulling me down.

I look down to see Chris still holding onto me. He looked like he was in a deep sleep. He looked so handsome when I saw him sleeping. His curly black hair a bit messy, I secretly had a weakness for guys with curly hair.

I decided to stay in bed longer to not wake him up. I was laying with my back towards his chest. Then all of a sudden one of my maids, along with Changbin walked in on us cuddling.

Maid: OH!—
Changbin: YOOH!?

Chris woke up from the sudden screams. He looked confused for a minute before realizing why they screamed. By the time he realized the rest of the boys had came in to find out what all of this ruckus was about.

Once he realized, he quickly let go of my waist.

Chris: WAIT! WE CAN EXPLAIN!!
Y/N: YEAH!

Mars suddenly popped in the room confused from all the yelling. She was half asleep but when she saw me and Chris in my bed her eyes widened. She then started wiggling her eyebrows.

Mars: I see my bestie is finally gettin some!~ Hehe!
Y/N: MARS.
Mars: Oop-

I then got up out of bed and started chasing everyone, even the maid.

All I could I hear is Chris laughing his ass off and the others screaming bloody murder.

~2 hours later~

After that whole fiasco, we were all showered and ready for the day.

We were all downstairs eating breakfast and talking about our work.

Felix: So Y/N, how long have you been in charge of the Kim-Liang Empire?
Y/N: Actually, today makes it a year since I've came into power!
Chris: No way!?

I looked at Chris confused.

Chris: Today is my birthday!
Y/N: Wait— Really!?
Chris: Yeah!
Y/N: WOW! How old are you today!
Chris: 26!
(A/N: Remember I'm using fake dates!)
Y/N: HUH?!—

Everyone started laughing my expression.

Y/N: YOUR 26?!?!?!
Chris: Yeah! How old are you?
Y/N: Oh, I just turned 18 a couple of days ago.

~Author's POV~

Chris's expression went from energetic to serious. A couple of days ago?? Didn't he get his soulmate's body count a couple of days ago?

Chris: Wait, was your birthday on the 30th or the 1st?
Y/N: The 1st. Why?

Chris's eyes widened. Could Y/N be his soulmate? Or is this just a coincidence?

Chris: Oh nothing I was just a bit confused, that's all!
Y/N: Oh ok.

Y/N brushed it off not thinking much of it.

Seungmin: Wait Y/N, did you get your soulmate's body count?
Y/N: Yeah actually!
Changbin: Oh! Well what is it?

Y/N looked down at her hand to check to see if it's changed. She hasn't really checked it since she saw it for the first time.

All that the others saw was blue and green flames come out of her hand with black smoking relinquishing from it. Chan saw it too.

Chan was shocked. Typically body count and color of the flames and smoke is what helps people find they're soulmate. His was the same color...

Y/N: Let's see...Oo—
Mars: What?
Y/N: It stayed the same.
Felix: Well, what is it then?
Y/N: 269
Changbin: DAMMMMNNN!!
Han: That's a lot of people, haha!
Chris: Oh please! THATS nothing compared to my soulmate.

Y/N laughed.

Y/N: Oh really, and how much is they've body count?
Chris: Let me check.

Chris checked his and again, same flames and smoke as Y/N. Some of the boys gasped. They saw they flames and smoke, it was identical to Y/N's.

Chris looked down at his hand and went wide eyed. The count went up.

Chris: Wow! My soulmate's body count went from 5,897 to 5,937!
Felix: HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!
Lee Know: WHY IS IT SO MUCH!?!?!?
Chris: I don't know.

Mars looked at Y/N funny. Y/N then noticed.

Y/N: Why are you looking at my like that??
Mars: Isn't your body count that high??
Y/N: I don't know!
Mars: Oh, well that would be funny if it was!
Y/N: Girl shut the fuck up.
Mars: Ok—
Y/N: Thank you!.

They then all finished eating breakfast.

They all decided to try and all train today together to find each other's strengths and weaknesses.

They were all dressed and ready for training. First the girls against each other then the weakest of the boys and going all the way to the strongest of the boys and then the winner for the boys will go against the girl that won.

Y/N and Mars went against each other first.

Mars: Ready to get your ass beat bitch!
Y/N: Ay the only ass that's gon get beat today is gon be yours.
Mars: Is that a threat?!?
Y/N: No it's a promise!

The boys started laughing they're asses off at that comment.

Changbin: Ok! Ready, set......GO!

Mars went in for a right hook, but Y/N blocked it, grabbing Mars's wrist twisting her arm behind her back.

Mars managed to get out of the position and kick Y/N in the stomach, pushing her back into the corner of the ring.

Mars then came up and started swinging punches left and right at Y/N, Y/N managing to block most of them.

Then Mars gave Y/N one good punch in the face, knocking Y/N to the ground, drawing blood from her nose and mouth. Y/N got up smiling like a maniac, wiping some of the blood off with her hand. Mars came up to Y/N going for a sidekick, but unexpectedly Y/N grabbed her leg and drop kicked Mars in the stomach. Y/N got up quickly getting pumped up for some reason, while Mars was in pain. Mars should've known better than to get her hopes up high. Especially
when it came to fighting with Y/N.

Y/N was always strong physically. It was almost scary strong, she may look small and innocent but she was like an entire Army in one person. Mars tapped out after that drop kick.

Y/N: Let's fucking go!
Chris: Damn! You kicked her ass!
Seungmin: I mean it's not surprising , it's Y/N we're talking about.
I.N: We know but like she looks so harmless! It's just surprising.
Mars: Ok I love how y'all are amazed by her but can someone get me a ice pack please...
Han: Oh SHI—
Felix: I'LL GET IT!
Mars: Thanks man!

After Mars felt a bit better the boys stayed with they're fights. In the very end Chris came out on top. Y/N was genuinely impressed, she thought Changbin would probably win since he's bigger and stronger but no. Chris used his agility to his advantage. Something that Y/N noticed and studied....

It was now time for Y/N and Chris to fight.

Chris: You ready to loose babygirl??
Y/N: In your dreams pretty boy.

And with that Changbin did the count down again and they were off fighting.

Chris threw the first punch, it was a fast one too. But Y/N was faster with dodging. She knew that with Chris it would be best to dodge than block considering his physical strength. Chris than went for a kick to the ribs. Y/N blocked it and threw him down on the ground with her going down with him.

At this point she was on his lap trying her best to restrain his arms but to no avail. He then turned her over, this time her legs around his hips. Chris gave Y/N a flirtatious smirk.

Chris: You like this position don't you babygirl?
Y/N: Whatever.....daddy....
Chris: Huh!?

Y/N's plan worked. She distracted Chris long enough to turn him upside down and keep him in an uncomfortable position, restricting his body movements. He eventually tapped out.

Changbin: DAMMMMNNN!!! CHANNIE-HYUNG JUST GOT HIS ASS BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

All that could be heard was laughing and screaming. But Y/N won. And also taught the boys and Mars a few tricks along the way.

              ~ 3 hours later, Y/N POV~

It had been 3 hour since I beat Chris's ass. The boys still couldn't believe it.

I had sent Chris on a special mission for his birthday. It was a mission that he was excited for.

I had him go and assassinate the person who murdered his parents...

He was surprised when he found out I knew about that but I reminded him that I know EVERYTHING.

He happily went along with the mission.

I had just checked the security cameras to him pulling in on his bike.

"God he looks so sexy on his bike..." I thought to myself. "Wait, WTF?! Why am I saying that?" I was confused about my feelings at this point.

A few moments later he opened the door to tell me all about the mission and how it went.

Y/N: Sooo, how'd it go??
Chris: Amazing!! I finally got my revenge for my parents..
Y/N: I know that feeling, it does feel quite amazing!

Then all of a sudden I was pulled out of my chair and into Chris's lap on the couch.

He looked deep into my eyes and said this.

Chris: I don't know if I can control myself anymore....
Y/N: W-what?? Chris what are sayi—

I was cut off by Chris kissing me on the lips. It was a soft small passionate kiss, his bigs lips placing perfectly on mine. We then pulled away.

Y/N: U-u-uh...What was that??
Chris: Y/N....I like you....I don't know what it is but I do...I've never really have had feelings for someone before...but I feel drawn to you, like how a wolf is drawn to its prey..
Y/N: Oh, wel—

Chris interrupted me.

Chris: It's ok if you don't feel that way, just let me try and convince you that you can like me!
Y/N: Well how should that happen??
Chris: How about we....

Chris thought for a few seconds.

Chris: How about we fake date! And if I can make you fall I love with me then we can stay together!
Y/N: And if we don't then we'll stop it. But I will give you a time limit..
Chris: What's the time limit?

I thought long and hard about this.

Y/N: How about a month!
Chris: A MONTH!?
Y/N: Yes.
Chris: Fine then. Challenge accepted!
Y/N: Ok then!

        ~ A few hours later at bed time~

Me and Chris were finally both showered and in bed after a draining day. He had training and then the mission which took awhile, and then I did a bunch of CEO type of shit, paperwork, contracts, online meetings with other Empires.

Me and Chris just laid there looking at the ceiling. Until he did something.

Chris suddenly pulled me over and held me in his arms and closed his eyes.

Y/N: Are..you ok dude??
Chris:....I slept better like this...
Y/N: Oh ok..

Next thing I know he's completely asleep holding me in his big muscular, yet soft arms. Then I'm starting to dose off.

Next thing, next. I fell asleep peacefully for the first time in a while.

(A/N: Sorry I was a bit late on this chapter so I made it a bit shorter but I hope you liked it!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 3.5K 39
When 8 people came to a place called district 9 to play a real-life game called The Mafia Game, they didn't know that they need to kill each other in...
167K 7.2K 24
Part 2 Of the Dark Kids Series [Completed ☑️] 18+ Strangers. They are everywhere. Some are the greatest people you'll ever meet and some are the wors...
15.5K 687 17
"You're telling me that I have more than one soulmate?" "Yes ma'am, a rough estimatewould be at least three." "Hell no! How do I get rid of a so...
101K 2.6K 43
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -violence -death -S/A -Drugs -Smut -etc Hey babes for those who have read my stories you know what I'm all about 😜 But back ground...