𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 | • �...

DIKSHABhoir द्वारा

𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿. -𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗯𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱... अधिक

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE✧
1. meet again
2. life of y/n
3. interview
4. first day at company
5. his irritation
6 your eyes tells
7. jerk is back
8. hiking flashback
9. babygirl (a curse word)
10. ice cream
11. mind or heart
12. little sister
(Tae's villa)
(Tae's office)
13: asiding ego for her?
14: hill and hug
15:not side chick just friend
16: sugar daddy contract
17: broken hearts
18: guilt
19: gold digger? / feelings of yn
20: truth revealed
21: realisation
22: his princess ♥️
23: TaEhyUnG oPpA~
24: her sigh of relief
25: I'm in love
26: perfect the way you are
27: ur embrace feels peaceful
28: gift cost much
29: yn's diary, his emotions
30: I forgive you
31: she is mine, fucker
32: night walk
33: where is she going
34: prince charming
35: beach date
36:yn's painful past/first kiss
37: betrayed?
38: yn's health condition
39: i love you princess♥️
40: shirtless jerk
41: warm embrace
42: party
43:reunion of lost soulmates
44: do you love bunny?
45: i love you idiot ♥️
46: yn's health complications
47 : do you know who is she?
48: lovers ❤️
(taehyung's apartment)
49:taking care of her
50: I'm yours princess
51: it's just me
52 : i don't deserve him
53 : I'm raped
54:healing hearts 🔞
55 : drunk yn
56 : my little secret 🔞
57: frustration
58: showering together🔞
59: portraits of adoration
60: strawberry and cigarette
61: shock
62: mischievous yn
63: fearful nightmare
64: taehyung's wrath
65 : precious tattoo🔞
66: taetae
67: another nightmare
69: taehyung's birthday
70: birthday gift🔞🔞
71: blame
72: i believe on my man
73: trip planning with BTS
74: love story of kookie
75: fience my ass 🔞🔞
76: going for concert
77: stay away from him
78: price of her love
79: helpless romantic
80: taehyung's arrival
81: pain of hearts
82: choice of one
83: helpness taehyung
84: his madness of love
85: happiness ♥️
86: weirdly cute
87: beautiful rain🔞🔞
88: will you.....? 🔞❤️
89: meeting her father
90: wedding preparations
END: mr.& Mrs.kim taehyung
◉new books◉
about IM NOT INNOCENT
ANNOUNCEMENT OF S2
season 2: chapter 1 posted

68: choas in Kim's villa

6.3K 305 45
DIKSHABhoir द्वारा

Next morning

Taehyung come out of washroom while drying his hairs shirtless, just to see yn was just waking up as she look around finding herself in different room.

Just when her eyes landed on taehyung, he smile and walk towards her. He crawl up on bed and hover over her figure. He look at her and capture her lips in his in gentle yet passionately kiss. Tae started kissing her who was surprise yet she wrap her arms around his neck. She started kissing him back making him smile in kiss.

After their little make out session taehyung back away and kiss forehead.
"Good morning princess." he murmur and smile down at her.

"Good morning bear" she whispered and smile softly while caressing his cheek

"Did you sleep well?" Tae ask to which she nodded but deep frown appears on her face remembering last night.

Tears build up in her eyes as she look at him.
"Tae l-last night i-"

"Shh it's okay love, that's fine. Don't think about it now." taehyung said softly and kiss her cheek. He doesn't wanted her to remember about last night where Yn nodded her head a little still ask.

" Did i appa and all s-saw me like that?" yn mutter quitely.

"Nope they did not" he lied while combing her messy hairs with his fingers. He knew she will get all hyped up if he say yes.

" But i h-hear their voices" taehyung chuckle at that and said.

"You weren't even hearing me princess. how can you hear them? Don't think too much." He murmur and peak her lips making her smile a little.

"Get up now, take shower. You must be hungry" taehyung said and was about to get up but yn stop him.

"I don't have my clothes here" yn said with frown. Taehyung grin mischievously at that and pull away from her.

"Come" he said while pull her from bed and took her towards closet. He stands at the door and pointed towards other side of closet.

"Open it" taehyung said while leaning on door. Yn look at him confusingly nevertheless she open the door just to seen half of the part of that shelf was filled with girls stylish, treading clothes with some accessories, footwears and all other women wears.

She look at it with widen eyes but deep frown appears on her forehead thinking what is this stuff doing in taehyung's closet.

"Choose one of it and wear" taehyung said casually while looking at her.

"But how will they fit me? my size -" yn mutter quitely but cut of by taehyung

"Aishh! Thats all are of your size only princess, pick it up" Taehyung voice out.

Where yn's jaw dropped. That's when she took a close look of those clothes all were just like yn's preference. she look at him with widen who was already smirking at her.

"You did not-"

"I did." taehyung said and shrugged. Well when he used to look something which will look good on her he used to bought it immediately and knowing she won't take daily gifts he made a collection here.

"You are insane" yn shook her head and started choosing one of the outfit for herself. Still not believing he did something like this. Not to mention the butterflies she got in her tummy.

"How do you know my size?" Yn asked out of nowhere. Where taehyung look at her in disbelief. He gave her offended look screaming 'are you dumb' with his eyes.

"Are you really asking me after wearing the dress i chose for you before."taehyung said and walk towards her who laugh nervously.

"Btw trust me you don't wanna know about it, do you?" he whispered making her shiver as blush crept on her cheeks. Taehyung smile at that playfully and back away. He pull one paper bag from another cabinet and handed it to her.

"Here" yn look at him confusingly and then at back. Her eyes widened as her cheeks burn look at her undergarments. Taehyung internally chuckle at her reaction nevertheless thought to tease her more.

"Do you wanna know how i know their size as well. Hmm? I can tell you with all my pleasure" taehyung murmur deeply while bending down towards her face Which was all red due to his words.

Yn looked away and took her clothes hurriedly.

"Pervert jerk" yn mutter while push him away and ran towards washroom not wanting to get teased by him more. She could hear him still laughing from outside.

Where taehyung sigh and smile thinking she didn't panick once again in morning like last night.

(Yn's outfit)

After getting ready and went downstairs, just to see everyone was having their breakfast, out of sudden yn started to nervous thinking about last night.

"Heyy sweetie come. have breakfast with us" Reena voice out normally when her eyes landed on yn.

Yn sat on chair besides taehyung as she serve them food.
"You didn't ate last night, you were fast asleep" she said as yn thank her and smile.

"How's your foot daughter?" Mr.kim ask.

"It's not hurting appa. It was just little sprain" yn chirp earning a scoff from side.

"I thought, i broke it" taehyung said while glaring at her.

"You were about to"

"I fixed it"

"Yeah you are doc-"

"Yaah you kids stop! Eat your breakfast" uncle scold making them shut. Just like that usual chit chat took place.

Where taehyung was greatful to his family for not saying anything or acting different in front of her. No he didn't told them to act like that or something but he knows they love yn like their daughter just as they mentioned once. They knows about her past as well.

In evening

Kim's family and BTS members and yn except Suga and rm where settled in backyard of villa enjoying their evening while talking, laughing, chattering and all.

jimin, jk, Jin and j-hope crashed on taehyung's to meet them as it was weekend as well.

" Yn do you know about taehyung's girlfriend?" Mr. Kim ask out of nowhere making yn choke along with members.

She look at him with wide eyes and gulp.
"N-no" she mutter quitely and sank in her sit. She look over to taehyung who was smiling while nodding to himself.

Where jimin and jk where laughing quitely.

"How will she knows, when she is-"  jk was about to blunt out but Jin glare at him.

"W-when she is-she never meet her" jk said and laugh nervously. Mr. Kim nodded his head in understanding and smirk at taehyung who shrugged.

That's when jiha who was sitting beside yn voice out making yn look at her. She thank god for to let this awkward situation go and listen to what jiha said.

"unnie will you braid my hairs as well" jiha chirp making yn smile Apologically.

"I would love to but i don't know how to braid" yn said and pout a little making jiha confused. Taehyung mentally face palm himself.

"Then how did you braid your hairs " jiha ask innocently pointing at her head making yn's eyes widened in realisation. If not before but now jk and jimin started laughing. Others too chuckle at that. Taehyung couldn't help but smirk looking down.

"Jiha my sister don't know how to, but your dear brother really knows it. ask him instead, He is perfect at braiding hairs. You saw the results. Right taehyung?" jimin blunt out wiggling his eyebrows at taehyung who raise his eyebrows at him and shrugged again.

"Btw nice hairstyle yn?" Reena tease making yn's face heat up as blush crept on her face. Not to mention she was cursing tae in her mind who was enjoying this too much.

"Yn go and bring some more snacks" taehyung said watching her face like a lost puppy who nodded immediately.

"I-i will be back" yn mutter and practically ran out of there before anyone could say anything.

"Yaah! Will you guys stop teasing her?" Taehyung said just when she left making everyone smirk at him.

"Trust me, you guys are acting like creeps" taehyung cringe look at them weirdly.

"Sure! we will leave her alone for you" Reena said making taehyung look at her as  grin broke out his face.

"I didn't knew my son can be this much whipped" mr. Kim said looking at taehyung who look down and smile.

"Yeah I'm also not believing he is the same guy who don't know how to tie his tie." Uncle kim point out making taehyung bite his lips to not grin like fool as he himself was feeling flattered.

"Yeah look at him wearing matching clothes as well, so whipped" jimin said. Where taehyung was almost killing his bestfriend thousand times in his mind nevertheless he look down at himself that's when he notice he was wearing same colour sweater as her.

(Taehyung outfit)

"Ohh my god don't tell me you are blushing!" Jin tease looking at taehyung's red ears.

"When did this happen?" Jhope ask in amusement as everyone chuckle.

"Aishh! Will you guys stop now? That's enough" taehyung whine and put his hand on him face dramatically making everyone laugh.

"How can we leave the only chance of teasing you taetae?" Jimin said and pat his head where taehyung look at him with annoyed expressions.

"Act like my soulmate at once park jimin my soul will have peace at least" taehyung mutter with frown where jimin shrugged.

After sometime yn come there with tense expressions and look at taehyung.

"Taehyung i didn't make presentation of choi's" yn said making taehyung look at her in disbelief.

"Are you kidding me? Right?" Taehyung ask looking at yn who shook her head quitely.

"Gosh yn that's important to mail it tomorrow itself" taehyung said as he stands up with tense expression.

"I'm sorry. I will make it up" yn mutter looking down.

"No need yn. Taehyung will make it you should rest" mr.kim said making taehyung nod where yn smirk internally at her plan to make taehyung go away from there.

"Fine i will go and prepare it" taehyung said and made his way towards upstair to change so that he can go to the office. Just as taehyung went out of sight out of them cheer loudly.

"Wow what a great acting" jimin chirp and side hug yn who smile cheekily.

"I thought he won't leave and we couldn't succeed our plan" jk said and huff.

"And I thought he will get shout when he stood up" Jin said and shrugged.

"He won't on yn right?" Reena said playfullt making yn blush by now she understood that they knows about them and teasing her.

"Yaah stop bothering my girlfriend" jk said dramatically and was about to put his hand of shoulder but one hand kept on his face and pull him away.

"Your Girlfriend my ass, keep your hands to yourself". Taehyung Muttered and walk inbetween both of them while searching his phone making jk pout.

"Your ass is sexy but the problem is it can't be my girlfriend technically" jk voice out with fake frown making taehyung turned at him abruptly.

He looked him in disbelief who was faking hurt expression while others brust in laughter.

"JEAON JUNGKOOK! did you just-" taehyung was about to say something but his phone rang making him growl in annoyance.

He glare at jk who was ready to ran away. He poke his inner cheek and said.
"I will see you later"

"Take care" taehyung murmur as he walk past yn making yn smile.

"Yeah yeah don't worry. We will take care of her, you go." Jimin chirp making taehyung roll his eyes.

"Whatever! just dump that rabbit besides you before you i come back home!" Taehyung shout while going out of there.

"Wait! what if he come before 12?" Appa said making everyone frown.

"Don't worry about that. It will take time to make presentation and felix will tell us if he planned to come early. " yn chirp as mr.kim show her thumbs-up.

"Now let's go. Start preparing for what we are here" Jin said as everyone went to there respective work.

_______________________________________

Authors note:

Well i thought to add some random scenes as it was little emotional last time.

Hope you like this chapter, i wrote it as a fun.

Preview
Party party yeahhhh~~

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

301K 12.5K 64
"I have every right to say this y/n" I glared at the man in front of me. "You are no one to me" I yelled making every word clear to him. He clenched...
56.6K 2.8K 50
Y/n: Mr Kim I wanna borrow something would you give me. Taehyung: What is it? Y/n: Can I get a kiss? I will make sure to return it to you. Taehyung:...
8.9K 453 32
Kim taehyung an idol of BTS ,is cute, lovely, daddy material, popular idol, most handsome,cute, hot, intimidating, kind hearted,loves children.sweet...
154K 6.1K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...