Huckleberry Fin

By MarvelousCreator

A backpacking trip through America ends with a kiss and a night that Emma would never forget. Now older and m... More

Chapter 1.5 - What comes around goes around
Chapter 2 - Apex Grove
Chapter 3 - Encountering the Past
Chapter 4 - The Invite
Chapter 5 - The Dinner Service
Chapter 6 - Dessert is served
Chapter 7 - Missing

Chapter 1 - Meet and Greet

9 3 3
By MarvelousCreator

5 years before

My eyes meet with Becky's as she gives a sneaky grin, just before grabbing the guy she just met hand and walks away.

I huff watching this encounter with a sour expression. This was our last accidental stop on our road trip before we were both stuck on a bus for another 3 hours. Then we have had a plane to meet. 

I couldn't run away from Uni anymore. I had plans and goals I need to get to. The future I kept putting off. 

I take another sip of my coke and vodka while looking around. It was a Dante little bar, the lighting was moody, with dark spots around that could easily hide a person, while other spots had a stage, where a live band were singing away. The actual bar wasn't bad, with an area just to sit at and another you had to stand and wait before taking drinks back to a table. The folk in the area didnt seem bad. A little stand offish with us at the start. Lucky for us that the bus broke down not even a 5 minute walk from their closest pub, so we didnt have to interact with them to much. 

I knew Becky would take that random guy back to our small motel room. It was the last of our savings, but it was either the motel or the bus seats and we had already sat in them for too long so we needed something nice to at least lay down on.

'I guess I won't be tho' I thought to myself knowing that I've basically been kicked out of the room for the night. 'I guess I'll be taking the bus seat instead'. I sighed swirling my drink. My boots tapping along to the music trying to at least enjoy my last night. Maybe even get drunk enough that the bus seats are comfortable for once. 

"I usually don't allow that sort of thing to happen," a voice said beside me. "But I've been distracted trying to get the nerve to talk to you."

Turning my head, my eyes were met with dark glossy green eyes. His red hair stood stark red against his tanned skin, and his skin almost glowed with the lighting and aura of this man who stood with confidence. Even tho he wasn't standing close to me, he had a faint smell of fresh rain and pine. It was like a slap in the face. I took a breath in,  the beauty of this man. He was very good looking... 'too good looking' I thought to myself. He stands self assured, in just a simple white shirt, jeans and boots, im surprised no cowboy had or cap was on his head. His shoulders are wide and biceps are big. 

with all my strength I turned away. "Not interested." I take another sip of my drink trying to avoid eye contact.

I felt his smile falter, before he tried again. "Is that an accent I hear?"

I internally grown, and with a shrug I say "I would say you have the accent not me. I honestly would say every state in America has a different accent. to the point I've given up trying to guess where anyone is from."

He laughs, and gives the bartender a two finger wave. "My guess is British," the stranger replies. The bartender sets down a long neck beer.

I raised my eyebrow in disappointment, turning my eyes toward. "That's quite offensive. I'm Australian, I would think my Aussie accent would be thick." He moves the stool and takes a seat next to me still smiling. 'Oh god, even his teeth are perfect'

He huffs in surprise. "I haven't actually met an Australian." He clears his throat before saying, "Shrimp on the barbie, kangaroo," he says in the most terrible Australian accent.

I start laughing. "That was horrible, and cheesy." I swing the last of my drink and give him a pointed look. I know what he is here for, I am not stupid. I am a pretty Australian tourist drinking alone at a bar. But I will be honest, the looks he is giving me are just so delicious, especially that handsome smile of his. I turn my whole body towards him. "I am only here for one night, so you have one night only and I will never been be back." he gives me a look but doesn't make a move.

Fuck it.

I grab him by his shirt and kiss him. He is shocked for only a second but quickly enough his fingers go to my neck and he kisses me back harder. His other hand caress my face. Sparks and heat fly between us. I melted against him and every worry flew away. His scent is stronger and thicker this close, I can't help but slide my fingers under the helm of his shirt, his skin hot, his muscles tense. I open my mouth and he takes the oppunity for our tongues to meet, they clash together, massaging. He makes a groan in the back of his throat causing me to reply with my own. 

After what feels like forever, I pull back to stare at him under my hooded eyes. He stares at me, his eyes glossed and, awed almost. He was the most beautiful man I had ever met. He pulls me closer to his face again. where I spot flecks of freckles scattered against his skin. 

"I'm Henry," he says against my lips. My name forms on the tip of my tounge but I stop myself. If I decide to do what I think I'm going to do tonight, I don't want it to come back to me. The real me. I think of the first name that comes to me. "Becky," I murmur back. He smiles planting another kiss on my lips,

"Well Becky," he starts. "What are your plans for the remaining of the night" his fingers sliding between mine. 

I smile. "So far not too much, my side of the bed has been stolen. So I guess I have to find a spare  to sleep in." Henry gives me a cheeky smile. "My bed in currently free if your interested."

I bite my bottom lip and nod. He grabs his beer and chugs it, finishing it within a few seconds. I stare at him impressed. He shrugs. "I picked up a few tricks from collage."

I laugh and pull him away from the bar. As we exit the bar he turns a questioning gaze. "So how long have you been able to drink?"

I smile up at him, I didnt notice when we were kissing, but he was tall. I was only 5'8 but this beast of a man looked to be 6'7. "Legally or illegally? And Australian Laws or American?"

Henry rolls his eyes, a smile at his lips. "Is this how it'll be? do I have to be more direct." He laughs and says "How old are you?" He then starts pulling me down the road, the opposite way I originally came from the motel. 

"I turned 21 a few months ago, You?" I question back, my fingers gripping his. 

He squeezes my hand. "Freshly 25, today is actually my birthday."'

As we walk down the street, he tugs me down a street lined with cute little American styled houses. "Well happy birthday, you don't look a day over 30," i bump into him jokingly.

He gives me a shocked face. "Take that back."

"No," I state grinning openly at him.

He grabs me by the waist and starts tickling me. I squeal out and start laughing. "Take it back," he growls back, his eyes go dark, filled with desire.

He pulls me into a tight grip. Electricity tingles in our touch, a seductive look in his eyes. He turns to the house in front. "This is my place, do you want to come in?" He moves close and rubs his nose against mine.

"I thought you'd never ask," I breathlessly answer. Our lips clash together. He picks me up by the waist, and I wrap my legs around his before he takes me inside.

Mature Content warning

*

*

*

I giggle as I feel him struggling with the locks, he makes a growl in the back of his throat before finally the door opens, and he pushes us through, his mouth on my neck as he sucks and nibbles on my skin. I moan, the sparks and heat flying between us. His cock hard against my core, the layers of clothes too thick between us, he thrust it against me, his hands gripping on my arse, squeezing. 

in what feels like seconds he places me on the bed, his eyes grazing over my body, eyes fully dilated, heaving. I lean forward pulling off my shirt, and start unbuttoning my shorts. Henry follows suit, pulling his own shirt and starts unbuttoning his jeans. I lean forward, pushing down his jean further, and stick my hand underneath exposing his cock, the tip glistening. I lean forward, my mouth sucking the cum on the tip, my hand tight around his base. He shudders, groaning loudly. 

I slide down with my mouth,  flickering my tongue around his shaft. 

He pushes me away and moves ontop of me, kicking off his jeans. He then starts kissing me hard, his hand sliding down my body grasping my breast,  unclasping my bra, his finger starts playing with my nipples, festive with hormones, I gasp in enjoyment. 

Henry moves his mouth onto my breast, suckling and biting. His other hand moves under my underwear, his fingers sliding between my folds. He groans in his throat, feeling me slick and hot. Henry puts his thumb on my clit, making me gasp as he starts to slowly rotate his thumb in a slow agonising rhythm. I pant into the air, my nails dragging into his skin. 

His finger slides into my core, I groan louder. "Oh god! fuck." I grab his hair and pull him up, his mouth meeting mine. "Please fuck me, I want you inside me." I say into his mouth . 

He takes his fingers out of me and pulls my underwear off, his following behind. I wrap my legs around his waste, his large cock at my entrance. He positions and pushes forward, I gasp, my nails dig harder into his back. Henry grunts into my shoulder. 

He thust into me, hard. One hand grasp my waste the other the head board.

pressure builds inside me, starting slow, but it builds and builds and builds. I clinch around Henry, crying out. "Don't stop, im going to cum." 

His mouth wraps around my shoulder and I feel his teeth bite hard, in that exact moment I cum. I scream, biting his shoulder in response to quieten myself down. Henry's body shudders at that moment and I feel himself release inside me. 

 I grip his shoulder in my mouth, clamped on his skin hard enough it will most likely leave a mark. The mind blowing orgasm still thrashing through my body and  mind making me feel cloudy, murky and weak.His dick inside me still twitches as we hold onto each other. I still feel his mouth still clamped on my shoulder, pain throbbing from it, but he probably feels the same.

Henry lets go of my shoulder and the ting of pain throbs slightly but quickly fads as I feel a wet sensation, similar to a dog licking.  I didn't even think much of this as I still am coming down from my high of adrenaline.
Henry moves his forehead on mine and he starts kissing me, still not moving.
Something had clicked between us and the need to be like this forever was felt in my heart and soul.

But sadly all dreams must come to a end and he pulls out of me, rolling to my side with a sigh, the moment broken but he quickly put his arm under my head and holds me close, wanting to be touching. His skin still hot. I turn into him, teasing my finger down his muscled stomach. His freckles are still flacked over his skin, like the stars on a dark clear night. 

The knowledge of me leaving felt wrong. I need to know more of him, hold a piece of knowledge about him with me forever.

"Tell me something, anything." I whisper against his skin.

"Like what?"

"Do you have any siblings?" I question.

"I have two sisters, Harriet and Hannah." His fingers circles on my arm. "My Mother thought it was funny naming us with H," he laughed.

"She sounds like a funny woman" I reply, smiling into his skin. i try to absorb as much of his scent into my brain, trying to remember the rich musk.

"She died not long after giving birth to Hannah, I was 5 when it happened." Henry replies, his fingers not stopping their movements. My smile drops slightly. I love my mother, and couldn't imagine not growing up with one, how sad he missed out on it. 

"What was your mums name?" My fingers play with his chest hair. He has an amazing body, well built, tanned and muscled, as if he has been in the sun his whole life. It makes him even more delicious.

"Mia," he replies.

"Mia," I murmured in reply.

"I would name my daughter after her, because she was a strong woman," he states. "Do you have any siblings?"

I shake my head. "Only child sadly. No fun siblings."

He smiles against my hair. "It's better to have no siblings, you have no clue how much I had to play dress up. My father had taken so many photos of Harriet bullying me with makeup and dresses it's not even funny." I laughed. "Hey! I said it wasn't funny!"

I look up into his eyes. "That would be hilarious to see you all dressed up, makeup forced onto you." His eyes are so green and deep. I felt like I was staring into the woods, trees surrounding his iris. He moves closer to my face and brushes away a strand of my brown.

"What about pets?," he questions.

I shake my head. "Nope."

"Why not? Are you an animal person?" Concern in his voice, his fingers lingering on my skin.

"Of course!" I reply. "My mother got bitten from a dog when she was younger so, she's not a big dog fan." 

"Well what would you get then?" Henry asks.

I hum to myself thinking. "Golden retriever. I would name him something funny like Huckleberry Fin."

"Huckleberry fin?"

I smile. "Of course! What would you get?"

He hums to himself. "Something strong like a wolf dog ," there was a twinkle in his eye with a secret knowledge. "I'd name him Tod."

"Tod?" I laugh out. "Tod does not suit a wolf dog."

"It does too!"

And that's how we spent the night until the twinkle of sunrise started to show through the curtains. Henry's mouth leaving kisses as he helped me dress, kissing every part of my skin as he did. He then grabbed my hand, kissed my knuckle and walked outside.

Close enough to the bus stop he gave me a hard long kiss, his finger tips trailing on my shoulder where he left his mark, I felt his nostrils flare as he took me in and I did the same before he stepped away. 

I got on the bus into my window and take a seat next to Becky who was already chatting about the man she had slept with. I turn to look out the window and saw Henry's back, as if he couldn't stand to watch me leave that he had to do it first. I couldn't bare to tell her about my night and what happened. I feel like I had made the biggest mistake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 41 7
Humanity has fallen, the supernaturals have come out of hiding and taken control. Years after watching the chaos of The Fall Emelia is faced with her...
13.3M 366K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
209K 7.3K 33
One night changes Sierra's life forever when she loses everything except her toddler niece. In charge of the last six members of her pack, it is up...
14.2K 256 39
Tsk-tsk. Alex Hayes lets her anger get the best of her one horrible day. An abusive father takes role in beating his child senseless everyday for two...