Panty and Stocking with Garte...

Af Cheetahx2

A company of ghosts has moved into Daten City, taking advantage of human greed. Two angels, Panty and Stockin... Mere

AUTHORS NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28

CHAPTER 10

1.3K 38 13
Af Cheetahx2

Daten city...was in ruins, destroyed by the ghost, a cargo jet was seen flying between the twin arch towers when abruptly the plane explodes.

In the city streets, citizens scream in terror while looking at the giant mummy-like ghost with a scissor like weapon, through a building we saw See-through knocking it aside as it comes to a drifting halt and then from the car stands Panty, while beside her sits Stocking.

"I don't see no ghost" Panty says while standing up in her seat and lifet her shades.

"Who you gonna call, mother bitches?" Stocking asks

From the rubble beside them, the ghost jumps out roaring in anger with Panty and Stocking gasping in surprise. Suddenly the ghost was decapitated and explodes and through the explosion comes flying a red and black motorcycle with it's tires coming to a screeching halt beside See-through, with the person who was riding the motorcycle was Izuku who lifted the helmet from his head while slicking back his hair with a serious look on his face as he wore  a black blazer with silver like accents with a tight red shirt underneath and black custom pants with lots of pockets.

"The best hunters around" He stated while activating his quirk with it's lightening acrs that surrounded him got wild while also pushing up his tinted sunglasses.

PANTY, STOCKING AND IZUKU IN

Right now we see both Panty and Stocking on a stage with several male backup dancers surrounded by cheering fans, elsewhere was where we see Izuku in the center of a fire like inferno with his hair swaying as he sweat with a serious look n his face as he clenched his fist that resonated power as it glowed.

SEX AND THE DATEN CITY

Panty, Stocking and Izuku were seen jumping away from a ghost after slashing,shooting and pressurized wind blast causing it to explode.

The three then landed on the gorind when suddenly behind them a towering building turns into a multi-eyed ghost.

THIS WINTER

But right now in the actual place that was known as Daten city, a place filled with promotion for the movie. Buses, buildings, people. Everywhere you look you will see it. People through out the city wore shirts for the movie and watch from a massive big screen on a building with the trailer for the movie.

"All I want is for him to tell me I'm the one, is that too much to ask?" Panty says while driving See-through and taking a look in the back seat at an unconscious Izuku.

"I'm sorry but he's just not into you" Stocking states with her arms crossed with Panty flipping her off from that statement.

Right now inside the photo shooting studio was where we saw Panty posing in various sexy outfits.

"That's it Panty! Work it, baby yeah! That it be the tiger! Like a tiger" the photographer said as he praises Panty while taking dozens of photos.

"Meow" Panty did a cat like pose towards the photographer as he takes more photos before making the ok sign with his hand

"Great! That's a wrap" he said while giving a thumbs up.

With the shoot over Panty followed by team Panty walk through the studio halls.

"You were un-effing believable today Panty!" Mack said as He compliments Panty.

"Tell me something I don't know. When can we go shopping?" She says cross-armed in a bored tone while her make up artist powders her cheek and her hairstylist brushes her hair.

"That's gonna have to wait til next week. Right now you have three commercials for hair products, a talk show with four bitter lesbians and then you need to make an appearance at a party." Mack says while reading off a small notebook.

The front door opens and they're greeted by the screams of a massive horde of fans.

"Careful not to flash the naughty bits." Mack advises.

"Fabulous. I'd also like to break a window and design a cheap, trashy teen fashion line." Panty says while autographing multiple papers with her eyes closed.

"That's the best idea I've ever heard in my entire life! I'm gonna pencil that shit in right now!" Mack says while weighting in his notebook before leaning over to one of the security guards and taking out his phone.

" Meeting with bubbles next Tuesday, and it's Blossom's birthday week. Send a Louis with a card signed, "Love, Panty." " He informs the nodding guard who takes out an I-Pud.

"You know what else? I want to make a CD! I'm tired of all these rumors starting and sick of being followed and I need to sing about it!" Panty says

"Oh! I can't think of a better way to get the public to leave you alone! We'll get Timber Brand to produce! Take that, America!" Mack says.

Back at the church in the living room, Stocking sits on the Couch while looking through a magazine that shows all of Panty's accomplishments and her rise to fame; ranging from donations, new fashion styles, and photoshoots.

"Innocent, yet sexy' are the words most commonly used to describe the luscious young sex symbol who has recently made a comeback. No more dangling babies over balconies or breaking windows. Panty has made a brand new start." Stocking reads in her lap while raising a plate of pudding up to her mouth. "Shitballs-- she is not that innocent. Come on. " She says annoyed and disbelieving.

Stocking takes a bite of her pudding and her whole body shutters in delight.
Stocking: "I just had a pudding-gasm! Best sticky goo in my mouth all day!" She exclaims while typing away on a blog title "Today's Sweets".

The Elevator dings drawing Stocking's attention, the door opens, and out steps Izuku who was in a very expensive crisp suit while rubbing his eyes a bit.

"Hey Izuku, how was your recordings?" She asks before taking another bite of her pudding.

"My games set to release in a few months, My animated series will release in a few days on Netflicks, and that commercial I did will release in about thirty minutes." He explains while stepping out of the elevator that closes behind him.

"I still can't believe you wanted to do this celebrity thing." She says suprised.

"Well I wanted to try the limelight for a bit since I never focused on it when I was an active hero in my world plus I was bored and had nothing to do. And it sounded fun. The downside though my number of stalkers shot up dramatically and the amount of Rule34 on me has as well...ah fuck it's worse when I saw those things that put me and a few my friends together...that just brought back too much things that I need bleach.Anyway, when's Panty supposed to be here?" He asks.

On cue the front door rings.

"Speak of the devil and she shall appear." He states.

"Ten thousand years later. Whore." Stocking says while shutting her laptop.

Panty's pink Hummer Limo drives off from the church after picking up both Stocking and Izuku leaving behind a horde of cheering fans. Inside the frilly pink interior Stocking and Izuku sit on the other side of the Limo across from Panty and her team.

"How's it going over there, Panty?" Stocking asks while brushing her hair.

"Just dandy." She says while her team shines her shoes and does her hair. "Hey remember that time you made a really fucked up commercial?" She asks while pointing her finger.

On the laptop in front of Panty said video starts.

Stocking: "Glaze my donut! Eat my donut! I've got a donut for you!" She sings while wearing a doughnut costume and dancing beside two little monkeys.

"HAHAHAHA! Fuck me with a chainsaw! Girl that was hilarious!" Panty shouts while holding her stomach and team Panty snicker around her.

Even Chuck was snickering with Izuku scratching his head at the video he was watching with confusion on his face  Stocking grabs Chuck by his throat

"Suck a cow tit, skank!" Stocking shouts and throws Chuck at the laptop.

" Only if you're serving it with your glazed donut holes. Too bad you got fired." Panty remarks with her normal smirk.

"I wasn't fired. I just refuse to sell out unlike some whores I know. I prefer to keep it on the DL. I don't want to fuck up our premiere, unlike you." Stocking says while making her self coffee adding cream, sugar cubes, and string while offering another cup towards Izuku while sitting on his lap that made him blush but never the less thanked Stocking as he took a few sips.

"Fine sit there and flick it while my pampered white ass gets famous without ya." Panty says while sticking her tongue out mockingly.

"Which reminds me make sure to warn the ushers at the movie to leave an extra seat for that ass to spread out." Stocking says while typing away on the laptop.

Mack's phone suddenly dings and he turns to Panty.

"Panty it just dropped." Mack informs with a "You know what look".

"Oh hell yes! I've been waiting on this all day." Panty cheers.

Panty presses a remote and two TVs lowers from the roof in front of everyone.

The screen starts off black before the word "Power." appears on the screen. Izuku's eyes widen as he realizes what it was.

"Oh no." Izuku says while leaning back in his seat.

The screen changes to starts off staring at a wall with the number five, before turning around to show an empty parking garage. From the right of the screen, Izuku comes running out in a black coat, a white suit and black tie, and black pants. Smooth bass and drum begin playing. He looks to the camera in surprise before mischievous grin forms and a sexy glint flashed in his eyes. He starts walking towards the camera and throws his coat off; revealing his opened collar shirt and loose tie. The view zooms in on his face as he never breaks eye contact with it. Next, he takes his tie off and throws it away. He wore a necklace that swings from side to side. The view begins to move backward's as Izuku continues his advance. He then tears his shirt open causing two of the buttons to pop off; revealing his hairless chiseled abs and chest. He reaches down and grabs his belt line but stops and circles around the view before stopping on the left and posing showing of his chest and arms. He pushes down his pants slightly revealing the top of his black underwear that had gold writing along the waist. Feint heavy yet hot breathing can be heard. He signals with his finger to follow as he walks backward towards a lighted wall. For the first time, he looks away from the camera before spinning back to look again. He leans against the wall and looks seductively into the view. He begins undoing his belt with a small sway of his hips. With the belt undone and thrown to the ground, forcefully pulls down his pants revealing his black underwear with silver accents, and gold writing along the waistline "Lightening Reveangance". As he pulls his underwear up and his pants down it reveal a noticeable bulge between his legs. He slumps up against the wall and slowly slides down into a squat. As he stares he runs his hand through his hair and smiles a predator-like grin. He looks down to his side and grabs his belt. The view focuses on his hands only once looking to his face as he curls the belt around two of his fingers turning the belt much like a blindfold. He gets up and turns the view around and everything goes dark, heavy breathing is the last thing you hear. "WOULD YOU DARE?" appears.

The video ends and everyone was speechless. Everyone has a bright red blush on their face and we're either bleeding from the nose or passed out.

Izuku looks to his left at Stocking who's eyes are still glued to the screen. He looks to Panty to see that even she was in shock at what she just saw. There was only silence as Panty picks up the remote and presses replay. This made Izuku groan as he closes his eyes and regrets his decision.

Chapter End.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

122 4 5
After a summer of becoming world-famous idols, Panty and Stocking Anarchy return to their newly built school. A new season but with familiar adventur...
55.3K 1.5K 49
Since Izuku was Little he Never wanted to be a Hero but a Shinobi and when he told his friends they got worried and bullied Izuku so he'd give that D...
335K 7.5K 81
(Reader x Multiverse Crossover Harem) Your best friend in the whole world is Mitsuru. A mad scientist genius who has recruited you to be her first an...
1.2M 23.8K 42
➵ Completed! © 𝚊 𝚒 𝚛 𝚒 𝚜 𝚛 𝚊 𝚒 𝚗 𝚜 ▸ Published: Apr 08, 2020 ▸ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...