๐’๐“๐€๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ยฅ...

By chocolex122

...๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ง๐š ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ง๐š ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ž๏ฟฝ... More

๐€๐„๐’๐“๐‡๐„๐“๐ˆ๐‚ & ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
โ•šยปโ˜…ยซโ• ๐๐Ž๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐€๐‹ โ•šยปโ˜…ยซโ•
"๐‹๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ƒ๐จ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐–๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ?"
"๐ƒ๐š๐๐๐ฒ, ๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ!"
"๐Ž๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐š, ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฆ, ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐†๐จ๐ง๐ž?"
"๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค."
"๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง."
"๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง?"
"๐ˆ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ--๐ˆ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐–๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ."
"๐Ž๐ก, ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง!"
"๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ!"

๐’๐“๐€๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐€๐‹

2.9K 89 35
By chocolex122

...𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥...

"Sweet niblets! This is a fate worse than death!"

"They're just burnt cupcakes!"

"Oh! My achy breaky heart!"

"She gets it from me."

~~~

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ophelia Stewart has always been content with her place in the background, eager to let the rest of her family take the foreground of the painting that was their life. But sometimes people change, they grow up, they start craving more and with a few encouraging  shoves by the people that she loves, Ophelia starts to realize that she wants more, that she's worth more.

Maybe it was time she started putting that star potential to good use.

Samantha Logan as 𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐀𝐊𝐀 𝐎𝐏𝐀𝐋

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴛᴀʀ ᴘᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟ
"Sometimes I feel like everyone around me is sprinting down the finish line while I am stuck wading through the sludge that is my life."

Miley Cyrus as 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐀𝐊𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐇 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐀

ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴇɴ sᴇɴsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
"You're my baby sister, of course I want the world for you. I want you to be happy and to be yourself a hundred percent of the time. I don't want you to live in my shadow."

Billy Ray Cyrus as 𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐘 𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇʀ
"Where's my Angel? I've grown tired of dealing with you two demons."

Jason Earls as 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓

ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
"You don't know what it's like to have an annoying little sister because let's face it, Ofie quite literally fell from heaven."

Drew Roy as 𝐉𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐘

ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅʙᴏʏ
"I've quite literally been madly into you from the moment I saw you, I don't just smile like this for anybody, Sweetheart."

Lucas Till as 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐘

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴡʙᴏʏ
"I think Little Ofie ain't so little anymore. You have every right to step out of those shadows, nobody's gonna paint you a villain for it."

Alfred Enoch as 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐄

ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀʙᴏʏ
"I wanted to call. I wanted to call so bad but I knew that if I did I'd be opening wounds that we hadn't healed from. We didn't need that."

Renee Rapp as 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒

ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏɢɪʀʟ
"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that I needed to ask for your permission to date your younger sister. My bad, I forgot that she wasn't a real person with thoughts and feelings—can you hear my sarcasm?"

Emily Osmet as 𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐀𝐊𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐋𝐀 𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐓𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐋𝐄

ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛɪᴇ
"I burned a pan of cookies once and she refused to talk to me for three months. Three months! Can you believe that?! I almost died of agony."

Mitchel Musso as 𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐊𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐘

ᴛʜᴇ sᴍᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴏᴋᴇɴ
"Nothing hurts more than the famous Ofie cold shoulder. You won't survive."

Sierra Capri as 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐙

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪʟʟᴀʀ
"Girl! You're too nice, cut it out! Hit him with your car!"

Kim So-Hyun as 𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐄

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ
"If you actually cared you wouldn't be screwing her over but here you are, again, and here I am, again, about to ruin your life in retaliation. Funny how that works."

"You know...just trust your gut."

"My gut is always telling me to abort mission...so I'm going home—."

...𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥...

AN!

-I bet you weren't expecting this unless you're taliascar123 who is quite literally my enabler. Say thank you.

-I have been fixated on miss Hannah Montana and understood why I was a Jesse girl and a Travis girl (why they never brought him back is beyond me). Screw Jake.

-Anyway, expect a little bit of maturity as our dear Ofie grows up along side her sibling and begins paving her own way though life.

-No I will NOT apologize for my new fixation. Expect a house of Anubis fic to appear soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
205K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

121K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...