Lizard Izuku

By Fanficfanatic17000

What if Izuku had the powers of not only marvel supervillain the lizard but many other reptiles as well The... More

Origin
Training
Entrance exams
meanwhile with Dr.Octopus
Hero training
Announcement

My first day

65 0 0
By Fanficfanatic17000

Today was my first day at U.A. I may look like a reptile but that wont stop me! I walk inside and go into my classroom. Kachan was in the middle of an argument with a boy in glasses. Out of nowhere The girl I saved at the entrance exam comes up behind me. "Hey you are the lizard boy who saved me! My name is Ochako Uraraka" she said. "Oh! it is no problem." I say. 

Time skip to when they are outside. 

At the ball throw I was drawing a blank. "Oh yeah!" I rip off my tail in front of everyone and grow a new one. "Ewww!" Almost everyone goes. I then use my tail is a baseball bat. "500 meters" Mr.Aizawa said. "Sweet! Does anyone want try my lizard tail curry later?" I ask. "NO!" A few people go. "Does it taste good?" Uraraka said. "yes it does!" "...Ok I'll bite" she said. a few other people decided to get in on the action.

the 50 meter run I was slightly slower than Iida. For the long jump I cleared the pit. I was 2nd in the grip strength test. I was more flexible as a lizard than I was in my normal body. 

I am to lazy to write the rest

Back at my place mom was crying her eyes out because I brought friends home after my first day at school! They loved the curry I made with my tail.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
295K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
451K 16.1K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...