My Reincarnation in Classroom...

By lavenmoon

What defines a human? Some people are fortunate to get a happy life while some people are not. When you are n... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1 - Prologue
Chapter 2 - The little boy
Chapter 3 - Inside the bus
Chapter 5 - Hidden Agenda
Chapter 6 - The Cafeteria
Cast - QnA with our MCs 1
Chapter 7 - Give Me Love
Chapter 8 - The Swimming Class
Chapter 9 - Uncertainty
Chapter 10 - Date?!
Chapter 11 - Distorted Reality
Chapter 12 - Excited Yuri
Chapter 13 - In the Sunset, You and I
Chapter 14 - The Match
Chapter 15 - Embarassing Moments :')

Chapter 4 - Class Introduction

3.8K 164 42
By lavenmoon

Hi guys. It's me the Author. This chapter is longer by a quarter compared to the usual chapters. This chapter may be boring for some who read many Cote fanfic. Also, I write this fanfiction by following the light novel. So for those who never read the light novel beware of the spoiler. The event that happens in this chapter is about the same as the novel with some of Yuri's inner heart reactions.

This chapter uses the third point of view. So I will use both the first and third point of view sometimes depending on the situations

The words in Italics are Inner thinking.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri, Kushida, and Ayanokouji entered the classroom. 

The classroom is still half empty and you can see some of the students looking at class materials by themself or talking to acquaintances and friends.

Yuri walked over to search her seat, Her seat happens to be on the left side of Kushida.

(A.N: Above is the arrangement of the seats in the anime. Seat No.8 originally is Onodera's position while Ryotaro Hondo is seat No.10. I decide to delete Wataru Ijuin No. 23 for plot convenience. Because he didn't appear much in Cote.

Actually, In Volume 1 of the light novel, it was revealed that the number of students in D-Class is approximately 40, But I will arrange it like the anime for now. The rest 15 students may or may not appear in this fanfic.) 

Karuizawa Kei sits on her left seat. Yuri's eyes meet with Karuizawa's. She decided to talk to her.

"Hi! Nice hairband."

"Thanks. I think it is nice too. It is a farewell gift from my junior high friend."

If Yuri didn't know the plot she might really believe it. "Yupp, It is the famous brand Strawberry Light, right?? I want to buy it too but I am too busy to go buy it. Nice taste!"

"Cool!! Let's go together to the mall sometimes, we got the same taste. My name is Karuizawa Kei by the way."

"Okayy, I am Chitose Yuri, you can call me Yuri. It's nice talking to you."

It didn't take long before a blonde young man entered the class. Not long after, he found his seat. Yuri raised one of her brows. 

Her Koenji-chan "coincidentally" happens to sit in her back seat. This is auspicious.

Looking at Yuri in front of him. Koenji's smug smile turns down slightly. This is inauspicious. I must be jinxed.

Yuri is one of his childhood friends. But the thing is she always seems delighted whenever he got struck by misfortune. He sometimes even wondered if she jinxed him.

So he always tried to get away from her. Getting less involved with her is the best thing he can do because problems seem to always come her way.

Well, whatever. Just ignore her.

"The equipment in this classroom seems to be in order! The classroom looks just like what the rumors say!"

He propped his legs onto the desk, took out a pair of nail clippers, and started doing maintenance on his fingernails. 

He acted as if he was the only one there and ignored all of his surroundings.

In less than ten seconds, more than half the class backed away from Koenji. Even here, his self-important attitude penetrated the classroom.

After a few minutes, the first bell rang. Chiyabashira Sae entered the classroom.

"Ahem, good morning new students. My name is Chiyabashira Sae and I am in charge of class D this year. I teach Japanese history. This school doesn't rearrange the classes every year, so over the next three years, I hope I get to know all of you. Best regards. Although the entrance ceremony will be one hour from now in the gym, I will now distribute the list of special rules of this school and the matriculation guide."

"I will now hand out student ID cards. With this card, you can buy anything from any of the shops and facilities around campus. It works like a credit card. However, be careful of how many points you use. There's nothing you can't buy at school. If there's something on school grounds, it's purchasable."

"Student cards can be used by swiping them on the machines. Using the machines is really easy, so you won't have any trouble with them. The points will be automatically credited on the first day of the month. Everyone should already have 100,000 points on their card. Also, 1 point is worth 1 yen. Any more explanation is unnecessary."

Yuri is not bothered to tell the classmate or ask Sae about the point system because It seems pointless. 

Even if she tried to interfere there is no guarantee the classmate will listen to her. It also will drop her impression drastically if she tried to oppose her classmate right now. Also, a setback is the best medicine for students inside the class.

"Were you guys surprised by the amount of points given? This school measures the abilities of students. Everyone here, who passed the entrance exam, has shown some level of merit and worth. The amount of money is a reflection of your skills. Use without holding back. After graduation, however, all the points will be taken back. Since it's impossible to change these points into cash, there's no point in saving up the points. How the points are used is up to you. Use it on things you like or need. If you feel that no use for some of your points, you can always transfer them to someone else. However, bullying other people for points is prohibited. The school is very strict on matters concerning bullying."

"It seems like no one has questions. Well then, please lead a good student life." Not long after, Sae left the classroom.

"Ne ne~, don't you want to go see those shops? Let's go shopping!"

"Un!! With this much money, we can buy anything. It's great that I got into this school~"

Kei began to ask the girls to hang out together. Yuri agreed to go out with them.

Not long after, Hirata talked to the class. "Everyone, can you guys listen to me for a bit? Starting today, we will be in the same class for the next three years. So, it would be great if all of us could introduce ourselves and become friends. We still have time until the entrance ceremony, so what do you think?"

"I agree! After all, we don't know each other names, let alone anything about each other."

Hirata indeed seems like a nice gentleman. No wonder the girls swoon after him.

"My name is Hirata Yousuke. Because I was often called by my first name, Yousuke, in middle school, feel free to use my first name. Although I like all sports, I like soccer in particular and I also plan to play soccer at this school. Please take care of me"

Yuri can see the girls' heart eyes looking at Hirata. Hirata is good material, But Kiyotaka is still the best. She silently chuckled to herself.

"Well, if that was satisfactory... then, can we start self-introductions from the beginning?"

"M-my name is Inogashira K-ko—" The girl's face paled, she was so nervous that she nearly choked on her words.

"Do your best~"

"It's ok if you don't rush~"

The girls tried to give her their support. Though it kind of backfired.

"Doing it slowly is fine, don't rush through it." Kushida being Kushida tried to help her.

"My name is, Inogashira... Kokoro. Um, my hobby is sewing and I'm good at knitting. P-please take care of me" Inogashira finally work out her introduction.

"I'm Yamauchi Haruki. In elementary school, I played table tennis at the national level, then was the baseball club's ace in middle school—I had uniform number 4. But since I got an injury during Inter High recently, so I am currently in rehab. Nice to meet ya."

Yuri tried hard not to roll her eyes. Yamagod being Yamagod. She wondered what the other classmate think. Did Yamagod really believe they will believe him participating on Inter high even though middle schoolers are not even allowed to participate Inter high?

"Then I'm next, right? My name is Kushida Kikyou, and since none of my friends from middle school came to this school, I want to get to know everyone and become friends!" 

"First of all, I want to become friends with everyone here. After all of you are done with your introductions, please exchange contact information with me!"

"Then, during vacations or after school, I want to make memories with many people, so please invite me to many events. I've been talking for a while, so I'll end my self-introduction here"

Yuri needs to admit Kushida is amazing. She really seems like the most likable person besides Hirata in the class. Her decision to make friends with the whole class is not half-hearted too.

"Then, the next one is───"

"You guys idiots? I don't wanna introduce myself, just leave me alone."

"I can't force you to introduce yourself. But, I don't think that it's a bad thing to get along with your classmates. If you thought I was being unpleasant, I apologize."Hirata bow his head to Sudo, and some girls glared at Sudo. 

This makes Hirata looks like the good protagonist while Sudo looks like the detestable antagonist. It is no wonder Ryuen and the gang targeting him. 

Because of Sudo's temper, no one would dare to become his friend. If Sudo gets involved with a problem it is doubtful anyone would help him.

"Isn't it fine to do a simple self-introduction?"

"Yea, yea!"

"No. I don't want to pretend that we're good friends." Sudo stand up from his seat and walked out of the classroom. Few students left along too. 

Hirata's face looked sad. "They're not bad people. I'm also at fault since I asked them to stay out of my own selfishness."

"Hirata-kun did nothing bad. Let's just leave those people alone." The girl tried to cheer up Hirata

"I'm Ike Kanji. The things I like are girls, and the things I hate are ikemen. I'm looking for a girlfriend at any time, so nice to meet you! Of course, you better be cute or beautiful"

"Wow, cool~. Ike-kun, you're so smooth", said one of the girls with a completely emotionless voice.

"Really, really? Wow, I thought I wasn't bad, but... hehe" Suddenly all the girls laughed.

"Wow, everyone, he's cute. He's recruiting girlfriends!" Ike waved his hand cheerfully while being teased.

His introduction gives negative impressions more than positive ones. But Yuri thinks at least he is 100% better than Yamagod. Ike's existence can brighten up the classroom atmosphere too. So he is at least useful.

Koenji was up next. After checking his bangs with a hand mirror, he used a comb to arrange his hair.

"Um, can you introduce yourself"

"Fu~. Ok." While smiling with a smug face.

"My name is Koenji Rokusuke. Being the only heir of the Koenji conglomerate, I am a man who will be responsible for Japanese society in the near future. Pleased to meet you, ladies."

"From now on, I will relentlessly punish anything that makes me feel uncomfortable. Be careful in that respect."

"Eh... Koenji-kun. What do you mean by [anything that makes me uncomfortable]?" Feeling uneasy at his words, Hirata asked him again.

"Exactly as I said. But if I were to give an example───I hate unattractive things. If I saw something ugly, I would do as I said"

"Oh, thank you. I will make sure to be careful"

It is Yuri's turn right now. She begins to introduce herself. "Hi guys, My name is Chitose Yuri. I have a lot of hobbies, I love playing violin and piano, reading light novels, and hanging out with friends. As for what I hate... there are not many things I dislike but if you want to know the top list is I hate pervert. If I found any perverts..."

Yuri smiled sweetly while snapping the pen in her hands "I won't give mercy."

The girls encourage Yuri's declaration. "Chitose-chan is the best."

"Onee-san you are cool!!"

Hirata sweatdropped at the scene. "Nice to meet you Chitose-san"

"Ahhh... As for Koenji-chan's threat, you all don't need to take it seriously. He can be snappy sometimes, today is his time of the month." Yuri winked one of her eyes.

"For you to know, it is not my time of the month, you are being ridiculous. Don't call me Koenji-chan." Koenji tried hard not to grit his teeth. But because he thinks it will be uncool he smoothed his eyebrow

"See?? Anyway, you can just ignore his threat." Yuri smiled while giving a peace sign to Koenji. 

Their eyes looked at each other, they seem to have a mental war in one second.

Yuri being Yuri of course victorious.

Hirata looked between Yuri and Koenji "Do you know each other before?"

"Yupp... We know each other since childhood."

Suddenly Ike shouts "Heyyy... I know who you are. You are Yuri-chan the violinist right?"

"Yes, I am" I am surprised, didn't think Ike would know about me. He didn't seem like someone who will listen to music.

"Woww!! I've watched your performance once. Nice to meet you."

"Yeahh... nice to meet you too. Please take care of me, everyone."

The students clapped for her. 

Hirata the turn to Ayanokouji."Well ...... Um, my name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. The, er... there's nothing particular about me, I will do my best to get along with everyone, uh, nice to meet you."

Kyaaaa, Kiyo looks pitiful and yet cute at the same time. I really want to give him a hug but unfortunately, I can't.

"Nice to met you Ayanokouji-kun. I also want to get along with everyone, so let's do our best" Hirata said with a refreshing smile. Everyone clapped for him.

The introduction continue and everyone talked to each other. Yuri is thinking about how to get closer to Kiyotaka without being suspected.

Anyway, let's just enjoy school life. Yuri smiled to herself.

A.N: In this chapter, you can see how sweet Hirata is :). Despite few students' rudeness, he can handle the situation. He is the type of person you want to become friends with. Sudo's rudeness also shows how he is unable to handle things socially. Although it also shows he has a strong character and can brave anything.

Thanks for reading the chapter, Have a nice day!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
15.9K 79 18
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
41.7K 1.4K 45
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
153K 4.2K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...