Painful Secrets

By teyevdebej

When Jeongin escapes from one trap and gets trapped in another More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Author's note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
New Book

Chapter 7

674 26 7
By teyevdebej

 Bad experiences always stood out in Jeongin's memory more than good ones.

That was because he barely had any good ones .

Life didn't really give him a chance to make any good memories and it was something Jeongin really had to face.

Being yelled at and thrown insults at by his parents and peers , getting slapped , kicked and beaten for no reason , getting whipped by a belt , getting your arms burned by lighters and lit cigarettes , getting molested by your own father in the middle of the night with your mother asleep.

It was really hard to forget things like that .

He could still remember every single harsh word that had been thrown at him until now :

"Whore"

"Annoying"

"Slut"

"Pathetic"

"Useless"

"Bitch"

And then a .....

"Sweetheart?"

Jeongin opened his eyes and found himself in Seungmin's bed , his cheeks stained with tears . He had remembered falling asleep in Seungmin's arms for once , feeling safe and protected . But his mind just had to conjure up memories that made him feel the total opposite .

Jeongin sniffled as he felt a soft palm caress his cheek , wiping his tears away while saying , "Sweetheart."

Jeongin looked up to see Seungmin sitting by his side , dressed in a blue buttoned up shirt tucked in black pants .

Jeongin figured he must have showered since his hair was a bit wet .

"Why are you crying , sweetheart?"Seungmin asked , his voice smooth and gentle.

"Nightmare" Jeongin mumbled as more tears fell from his eyes and he just laid down his back and let the older wipe them away .

Seungmin gently pulled Jeongin onto his chest , wrapping one arm around his delicate waist while using the other to pat his head .

After breaking the hug and wiping away the last of Jeongin's tears , Seungmin gave the younger a quick small peck of his forehead .

"Try not to think about it . You're safe now . There is nothing you have to worry about . Okay?"

Jeongin just nodded .

Jeongin actually found his words comforting.

His father wasn't here and hopefully he didn't know where Jeongin was . He took a deep breath as a way to calm himself down .

"Now , go take a shower . Then we'll go down and have breakfast . Right after your knee is patched up."

Then, Seungmin helped Jeongin towards the bathroom , handing him a towel along with a pair of white sweatpants and a white long sleeved shirt , the smallest pair of clothing he could find in his closet since Jeongin was literally 5 times smaller then him .

Once Jeongin was in the bathroom , Seungmin heard a knock on his bedroom door to which he responded with a quick, "come on."

"Hey, Felix"

"Hey , Seungmin," Felix smiled .

"So did you have a nice flirt session with Hyunjin last night ?"

Felix blushed and lightly slapped Seungmin's arm .

"It was nothing like that . I just had to bandage his arm . Anyway , where is the boy ? I thought I might patch him up before breakfast . Do you have a first aid kit?"

"The boy has a name , it's Jeongin and he's showering . By the way , I do have an aid kit . It's under my bed ."

The door of the bathroom opened revealing the figure of Jeongin dressed in Seungmin's loose clothes , his brown hair wet .

"That;s him. I need you to bandage his knees." Seungmin walked up to Jeongin , picking him up before carrying him to the bed .

"This is Felix and he'll take care of your wounds . It won't hurt much so don't worry ." Seungmin said as he got up to leave but was immediately stopped by Jeongin , looking at him like a child not wanting to be separated by his father .

"Where are you going ?" he asked as he clutched onto Seungmin's arm as if his life depended on it .

Seungmin sighed as he took Jeongin's hand away from his arm and placed it on the younger's lap.

"I'm just going to go make breakfast with Minho . Don't worry about anything , sweetheart . Everything is going to be alright . OK?" Seungmin said as he caressed Jeongin's cheek .

Jeongin nodded as he stared longingly at Seungmin who had now left the room .

Seungmin made Jeongin feel safe in the new environment . Seungmin was nice and kind . He made Jeongin experience what it was like to be actually cared for . So the thought of being separated from him scared him , especially since he didn't trust anyone else .

Seungmin had read Jeongin like a book. He knew and understood the younger's point of view . He knew Jeongin was scared . But it wasn't like he could hide behind Seungmin forever , especially when there were no chances of him leaving the house .

Seungmin shook his head off his thoughts as he knocked on Jisung's door.

The door opened revealing the figure of Jisung , dressed in black shorts and white shirt .

"Can I use your hairdryer?" Seungmin asked , straightforwardly making Jisung sigh .

"Sure." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 12K 35
Where two couples fell in love with the wrong persons TOPjungkook BOTTOMtae TOPyoongi BOTTOMjimin
125K 1.1K 23
Small stories of skz x bottom min Enjoy :)
288K 12.5K 61
when hyunjin sends a text to the wrong number.
47.7K 2.9K 60
An unexpected turn of events messed lee minho's whole life.... Ships: Hyunho Jilix 2chan Seungin