Jab We Met

By TaraaSharma

Looks can be deceptive 🦋🥀 What we see is not always true , sometimes a rude , arrogant , heartless person i... More

~His World~
~Her World~
~Collision~
~Charactersketch~
~Manik Malhotra ~
~Its Us ~
~House On Fire~
~All Shades of Dramatic~
~ Surprise or Shock ~
~Official It is~
~ Decisions and Storms ~
~ Futile Advances ~
~Punishment~
~ Brokenheart ~
~ Calming the storm ~
~ My Need ~

~Unbinding Bridges~

372 54 27
By TaraaSharma

HELLO SUNSHINE'S 🌻
I hope you guys are doing well
I really want u guys to give me feedback so that I can think wheather I should continue my stories or not.
I hope you like this part too
HAPPY READING ♥️
KEEP SMILING ✨️
______________________________________

NOTE : I have written Manan short stories and I wanted to publish it so I was thinking to discontinue together forever as nowadays it is not working well and it's storyline probably you find it boring..

So tell me should I discontinue ..
None is actually rooting for this story..
______________________________________

Mera naam Manik Malhotra hai , aur mere parents ka naam Raj and Neyonika Malhotra tha... we were happy little family.. humari middle class family thi.. choti par khushiyon se bhari .. mom dad humesha mujhse bhaut pyaar karte the and Meri har wish poori karte the.. while mom mujhe breastfeed karti thi kyunki I was born in 7th month... and then on my birthday i was very happy mom dad said ki they had a surprise for me and gave me gift [ dress] and said ki hum mere surprise ke liye khi jaa rhe hai..

Par jab hum vaha gye tb tb maine dekha ki...

Vo ek aisi jgah thi jaha par bhaut saari ladkiya gaande gaande kapdo mein Khadi thi.. kuch toh mujhe chu bhi rhi thi mere private parts par.. mae mumma ko btaya that I don't want any surprise please mujhe le chlo but mom slapped me .. I felt as if she wasn't my mom. She wasn't the lady who birth me and nourished me. Her face was stern and it had a glint of greed.. then I yelled for dad while he slapped me in mid way and told me to shut up because this was the thing they wanted to do from starting.. I was confused ki why and what are things they talking about ..
When we reached 2nd floor we entered a room where a lady was sucking a man's Cock I was traumatized ki where did my parents bought me and I realised it was the place which movies show Kotha tha vo nandini...

I saw my parents taking a full suit case locked with bundles of money and there were 2 big guys who grabbed me and were dragging me away I yelled , I cried , I begged not to take me away , not to separate me from mumma , papa.. today was my birthday not to do this to me.. I called for mom and dad they never turned back.. and I was locked with in a small dark smelly room where they kept me for a week just with some water and used to beat me everyday, i felt I would die within 2 days then suddenly the lady started grooming Me , she aided my wounds , bathed me which wasn't simple she was sucking my Dick.. I was a mere 10 year old kid who felt disgusted i tried shouting so she would hold my Dick so strong that without my apologies she wouldn't loose it.. I was again locked in a room which was comparatively good Than last one.. a girl entered the room and started touching me that night j cried I begged I did everything I could but she didn't listen me .. I heard from other girls that she took my virginity which was supposed to be for the love of my life.. I lost it.. I always believed in love and fairytale but my parents crushed it for me..

For an year I got used to it.. I feel I depression but there was this didi Jiya who used to sneak food for me , she used to lullaby me to sleep she took care of me and then one day she told me to run as that was the only day the curel head wasn't here and her 2 guards were also not there.. I never wanted to leave so I forced her to go with me.. while running they saw us and started chasing us..

Just to save me jiya di took the bullet.. she saved me and died in my lap.. I wanted to cry .. I want to take her with me but I couldn't let go off her sacrifice so I ran and ran hard until I entered my area I recognized
. I was happy that I came back and had an hope that mumma and dad would hug me again saying they did a mistake but when I went there people started calling me by names murderer, rapist, manwhore etc.. I was not naive anymore not to understand but I got to know that same day my parent's died and their Blame was on me and was also harass a little girl of tenant living on our home.. I was shocked ..

When I knocked my door I saw a guy of my age who first gave Me a look that held warmth..Cabir tha usska naam he said his parents abandoned him and his brother because he thought she was hurting their sister but in reality they were helping her.. their were 2 girls whose parents were wicked and to let me stay there they told me to work as a manwhore.. to satisfy girls.. I used to sell my body everyday.. my respect , dignity was tok much to get short.. I used to get rape everyday either by outsiders or by my home people... and on my 20th birthday the girls parents died because of drug overdose.. allegations were again on me.. police took me to lockup and beated me with legs, bealts, sticks everyday for 5 days till I would loose my conscious...

Just to show that how great they were Cabir , Dhruv came and took Me out in return to sign the papers for 5 year contract to pay them crores for this ... I worked 2 shifts even after getting raped by every girl in town.. I was a dead soul..

Then the day I saved aarohi I was raped a woman who have sex everyday and she loved bdsm one. So she is rough and my body isn't well supporting to it.. so I survived it anyhow.... ...

I'm I'm sorry nandini ik ik I'm not best one or the deserving one for you.. I'm a manwhore who doesn't deserve u.. I'm dirty so unpure, touched up so many girls and boys. I have licked them Fucked them I have been used my whole 15 years.. I'm not rich type boy you would spend on you.. I'm not deserving... I'm sorry but but please don't leave me I don't have anyone other than you , bhaiyu, aaru, shravu and all please.. you are my mumma my first love and my whole world.. I'm ugly , poor dirt and you are the queen , the angel but please don't leave me please... I'll die..

Manik cried on nandinis chest who too cried hugging him close.. she let him cry to get Over it.. not so easily he will be healed but she will do it with her love..

Nandini saw maniks breath getting heavier and his heartbeats erratic so she hurriedly made him have the pills and then gave him a chocolate shot to even it..

While everyone on conference heard his past and they all had tears following watchin how this guy suffered all his life and now they were determined to not to let anything harm him...

I won't leave you ever baby and don't say my baby is ugly dirt or whatever.. my baby is the best the sweetest , the pyaara baby for my whole life whom I love from my head to toe... from my soul to bones to muscles to blood jaana... saying she kissed his whole face getting his light giggles..

Shona ab chlo get up we need to go to the office and your basic training would be held then after that in evening we'll jam ... bhaut hectic hoga day mera baccha.. aise late nhi ho skte baby.. she said and kissed his face while he sneakily opened her shirt buttons and started sucking it after closing his eyes like a baby while nandini just noder her head in disbelief...

Bhaut shaitan ho rha hai mera baby.hmm.. haina mere pyaare se jaana.. mera cutu baby.. mera jigriiii... mumma lover his world soooo much little baby...  she said pecking maniks nose who got irritated as she was coming in between his sucking while nandini laughed watching it and again irritated mankk who made angry eyes and started cutely sucking her nipple fastly which nandini chuckled and started using her phone because if she would caress his hair he would sleep and today is the first day of his office..

________________________________

Aeee ye Mera bag hai tumahra nikalo khud upar se.. girl said tightly gripping her bag.. the bus stop was flooded  with people while mistakenly she was pushed by her husband..

Dhruv kya hai dhang se nikalo saaman cabir navya and mukti ne nikal liya bus tumse hi nhi nikala gya.. Aliya said irritatingly which Dhruv ignored and they all went out of bus stop..

Toh ye hai Mumbai kitna sundar haina muku aur Alu..  navya said gushing over the city standing on marine drive after a good journey..

Cabir humara hotel ki booking 5 class mein kari haina.. sabko chidhana hai vaha Delhi mein huamre dosotn ko.. Aliya asked trying to act all classy in front of people while navya and mukti too did the act which the men just rolled their eyes..

Yaha phele vhi dhundna hai.. mera ek aadmi hai jo hume ameer gharo mein butler ya maid ki naukari dilvayega.. usske bina toh mushkil haj yaha rhena aur manik ke pass jaana..
Cabir said fisting out his phone and talking to a man who instructed him about the route..

After 3 hours they reached the location and saw a lady in mid 20s buying vegetables.. cabir and dhruv told ladies to act in front of the lady as they are in need to work as their love marriage didn't work for their parents so they urgently need the work .

Kitne ke hai bhaiya ye Aloo? Dhruv asker the vendor..

Bhai ji 1 kg 50 rupee ke... the vendor said while Dhruv made horrifying face to csbir and shouted..

Bhai ji itne mehnge kaha jaayenge hum.. abhi abhi shaadi huyi hai aur kaam ki zaroroat hai.. khane ko dhudno toh itna mehenga... hum bhi khana bna lete hai par itna mehenga kar do ge toh kaha jaaye aam admi.. Dhruv said like a Bechara when Aliya came in the picture..

Dhruv baby jldi khareedo aaj bhai aur bhabhi ki anniversary haina toh maine socha hai ek lavish dinner taiyaar kru kyunki humari toh koi family nhi haina ab... aur koi job bhi nhi de rha .. ki koi ghar mein cleaning ki ya chef ki job de de... she said like a  bechari while the lady felt their story true and went towards them

Suno vo maine tumhari baat suni aur mein jaha kaam karti hu na vo bhaut ameer log hai toh vaha na zaroorat hai chef or maids ki agar tum Kaho toh aaj se hi kaam par lgva skti hu.. the lady said being Sympathetic about their situation..

Ji please aapka bhaut abhar hoga.. Hume bhaut zaroorat Hai.. Cabir said joining hands while mukti and navya too came ..

Thik hai ye xyz address hai Mansion ka .. aaj shaam aa jana.. the lady went by after giving them the address...

Ye hua humara kaam .  Rhene ki jgah bhi mil gyi , khana ko bhi milega aur Kamai Moti hogi.. bus Aliya mukti aur navya Tameez se rhena.. koi chori mt karna vanr poora ilzam hum par hoga aur agar glti se aisa hua toh ameer banna toh dur ye Hawa bhi naseeb nhi hogi aisa jayenge jail mein.. smjhe!!! Cabir said while others noded and as the time went by they were standing in front of the Mansion with eyes wide open while cabir and dhruv were planing and plotting how to make a deal with nandini and manik ...

______________________________________

VOTE and COMMENT 

Silent readers please try to comment as it really motivates writer to write more with new zeel. Or just please hit the star icon down (VOTE) but pls do something.

Regards and Lot's of Love

Taraa ♥
____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 9.6K 37
She is a sweet, bubbly, adorable girl that can win anyone's heart. He is this monster, as she likes to call him, he hides his emotions behind a wall...
1M 54.3K 50
Manik malhotra who have lost everything. Who didn't know what is warmth of mother, who didnt know how it feels when father gives you all blessings...
46.7K 2.2K 19
Another MaNan Story✨ A Rude Arrogant Emotionless Ruthless Never Tolerate a single simple mistake Considered a Devil A Monster From Whom everyone is a...
167K 6.6K 49
A Secret Love Story Of MaNan No Mystery a Simple Cute Love story of our very Own MaNan where a rude arrogant businessMan is a Baby of his Jaan And A...