THE SUPER MARIO BROS MOVIE(Oc...

Oleh MichaelLang175

Meet Sky Mario, the youngest sibling of The Maro Bros, as he and his brothers get transported to The Mushroom... Lebih Banyak

Proluge
Sky Mario Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 3: Mushrooms!?
Chapter 4: Meeting the Princess and Training.
next story Idea
chapter 5: Peaches origins & Sky's hidden talent
Happy Mar10 Day!
Chapter 6: The Jungle Kingdom

Chapter 2

305 7 2
Oleh MichaelLang175

"Mario! Luigi! I'ma Coming!" Sky said, crawling the pipe to a pressure valve with his brothers.

But the pressure valve was getting more loose and then broke off, and the three brothers grabbed on for dear life as they crashed into a wall.

"I knew saving Brooklyn was a bad idea." Luigi said, laying down.

"C'mon." Sky said, helping his brother help.

"Whoa." They see a strange place.

"What is this place?" Mario asked.

"Let's check it out!" Sky ran.

"Sky wait!" They chased him.

"Looks like nobody's been down here in years."

They looked around while Sky went to a green pipe and looked while getting sucked in.

"Huh, Mario. Where did Sky go?" Luigi asked.

"Huh? Sky?" Mario looks around for his younger brother, then sees luigis not there as well.

Mario goes to the green pipe and sees one of Sky's wrenches, then picks it up.

"Sky? Luigi?" Mario asked, then he got sucked in as well.

"GUYS!" Mario yelled as he was flying through the air.

"MARIO!!" Luigi yelled.

"GIMME YOUR HAND BRO!!" Mario yelled in which Luigi grabbed his hand, making them both spin around.
"IT'S GONNA BE OK!"

"HOW IS EVERYTHING GONNA BE OK?!"

"I'M TELLING YOU! NOTHING CAN HURT US AS LONG AS WE'RE TOGETHER!" Mario and Luigi smile at each other.

"BROS! HELP!" They heard Sky in which they went after him.

Luigi tried to grab him but went to a different pipe.

"MARIOOOOOOO"

"LUIGI/BIG BRO!!" Mario and Sky yelled in unison before exiting a different pipe.

Sorry for the long wait, guys. I have been busy with other stories and hope you enjoy them as well as this one. Please like, follow, and comment. Till Next Time

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

15K 310 69
Since I am a huge Sonic the Hedgehog fan, I am making a story about the life about 'The Blue Blur.' I am writing this story to the people who are fa...
10.8K 989 12
جئون‌جونگ‌کوک دورگه‌ی کره‌ای_فرانسوی، در آستانه‌ی ازدواجش، مورد‌حمله قرار میگیره و پدرش تصمیم میگیره براش بادیگارد استخدام کنه و کی بهتر از افسر ک...
3K 100 23
I am a night fury, not the last, I know that for my friend Stardust is always next to me. There used to be more of us and we will show them to you be...
578K 14.2K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...